Spidey on Taxes

Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Re: Spidey on Taxes

Post by Duke2Earl »

Is it clear yet why I won't play 20 questions with trolls? If this "person" has something to say... well, just say it. We allow people to say pretty much any dumb thing they like in this forum but it is stupid to allow any fool to come in and play word games on their terms with us.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Duke2Earl wrote:Is it clear yet why I won't play 20 questions with trolls? If this "person" has something to say... well, just say it. We allow people to say pretty much any dumb thing they like in this forum but it is stupid to allow any fool to come in and play word games on their terms with us.
That's why my Ignore Button just went on for Spideynw. Earlier, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and suggested that a good basic book on civics would answer most of his questions; but from reading his subsequent posts it's clear that he is just a word-gaming sovrun/TD troll who is not worth any more of our time. Answering his posts gives him a respect that he no longer deserves from us, and will continue not to deserve until he stops his word games and says something worthwhile (including making worthwhile and on-point responses to questions directed his way).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Aw, come on. We can enjoy some good troll-meat once in a while...

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Spideynw wrote:
You refuse to explain who the complaining party is? Why? What are you scared of?
What are you scared of?

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Famspear wrote:Aw, come on. We can enjoy some good troll-meat once in a while...

8)
Um Troll the other, other, other, other white meat.
Spideynw

Post by Spideynw »

Famspear wrote:
Spideynw wrote:So which person or persons then?
:roll:

So, uhmm, Spideynw, what's your shtick? What's your theory about federal income taxes?
I don't have a theory. So which person or persons is the "united states of america"?
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Spideynw wrote:
Famspear wrote:

So, uhmm, Spideynw, what's your shtick? What's your theory about federal income taxes?
I don't have a theory. So which person or persons is the "united states of america"?
Why? That is a strange question to be asking without a theory as to why you need it answered.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Spideynw wrote:
Famspear wrote:

Again: find a basic book on civics or government, and you'll find your answer. No one on Quatloos owes you basic lessons in civics; nor are we required to play your word games. Remarks like the ones you just made waste both your time and ours.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Spidey, you keep asking dumb questions. Yet, when others ask you a question, you avoid answering. We run into this from time to time. Here's how it works.
And when he entered the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came up to him as he was teaching, and said, "By what authority are you doing these things, and who gave you this authority?" Jesus answered them, "I also will ask you a question; and if you tell me the answer, then I also will tell you by what authority I do these things. The baptism of John, whence was it? From heaven or from men?" And they argued with one another, "If we say, 'From heaven,' he will say to us, 'Why then did you not believe him?' But if we say, 'From men,' we are afraid of the multitude; for all hold that John was a prophet." So they answered Jesus, "We do not know." And he said to them, "Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things."
--Matthew 21:23-27 (Rev. Stand. Vers.)

We know why you're afraid, Spidey.

8)
Spideynw

Post by Spideynw »

Famspear wrote:Spidey, you keep asking dumb questions. Yet, when others ask you a question, you avoid answering. We run into this from time to time. Here's how it works.
I did answer.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Is this thread starting to look like "Flames" to anyone else?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Spideynw wrote:
Famspear wrote:Spidey, you keep asking dumb questions. Yet, when others ask you a question, you avoid answering. We run into this from time to time. Here's how it works.
I did answer.
No, you didn't -- at least, not with anything worthwhile.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

wserra wrote:Is this thread starting to look like "Flames" to anyone else?
Starting to, but not there yet.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Spideynw wrote:
I did answer.
Oh, OK, well then I answered, too.

8)
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Spideynw:

What are you getting at with your seemingly innocent questions? I know you're getting at something because you clearly already had an answer lined up for the whole "this, this, or this" question. I know this because two people answered with "yes" and "yes" was not an option, so you substituted their answer for the one you wanted to hear. And if you had an answer lined up, then you have an argument to go with that answer.

Stop playing the "I'm just asking questions" game. Your brand of trolling isn't new and any insistence you have on playing this silly little game just demonstrates how dishonest people in the "tax honesty" movement really are. The only two reasons why people are playing with you is because some are bored and the rest just want to debunk any inaccuracies you spew.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Re: Marc Stevens makes an ass of himself on tape

Post by Imalawman »

Spideynw wrote:
Cathulhu wrote:You violate the financial rights of the rest of the world to not support your worthless ass.
So when I don't pay taxes, and I go to court, the plaintiff "The United States of America" is all the people on the planet?
If you're talking enforcement action, the US Gov. is not the plaintiff. You are. The US Gov. is the respondent. Do YOU have standing to sue the Government in order not to pay taxes? Who do YOU represent? Are you a person, place or thing? Maybe you're just a corporation, but maybe you're also a flesh and blood human living on the land. I'm not sure you have standing to bring a suit against the government. As such, the assessment will stand they will levy on you.

In a criminal proceeding, again - no plaintiff present. So, the US Government, in a tax setting is almost never a plaintiff. Want to start over?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Trollin', trollin', trollin'
Keep ol' spidey trollin'
Keep the nitwit trollin'
Troll-ride!
Victims of boredom
Just can't ignore 'im
It's just too easy when they lie
By my calculatin, jail cells are awaitin'
Waitin' for the end of their ride

Move 'em on, head 'em up,
Head 'em up, move 'em out,
Move 'em on, head 'em out Troll-ride!
Set 'em out, ride 'em in
Ride 'em in, let 'em out,
Cut 'em out, ride 'em in Troll-ride.

:wink:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

CaptainKickback wrote:Actually in SpideyNW's case, I was thinking Shakespeare, "...what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Sorry - wrong author. That's not Shakespeare.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Pantherphil
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Pantherphil »

Judge Roy is an inspiration. Let's break out the bullwhips for old Spidey. YeeHaw.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

With a little thought, we could probably come up with a song parody called "Ghost TDers (or Ghost Sovruns) In The Sky". The image of them chasing an uncatchable quarry seems so appropriate, as is their punishment for leading so many trusting souls into poverty.