Spidey on Taxes

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Re: Spidey on Taxes

Post by Dr. Caligari »

spideynw wrote:I would say a rights violation is suffering some direct or substantial injury or be likely to suffer such an injury. It is really a simple concept. Such as murder. My right to life was violated.
Yet, if you are tired for murder, the case is not brought by the victim or by his family, and you do not get to confront the victim. Think about this for a moment (I know, not something you do much of) and you will begin to understand some of the differences between civil and criminal law.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Trollin', trollin', trollin'
Keep ol' spidey trollin'
Well done. But frankly, it's nice to have a little fresh meat around here. It's been a while since we've had some dumbass try to pin us in a corner and show us who's boss. In short, we're all a little bored and we are humoring this idiot more than we should.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Imalawman wrote:
Keep ol' spidey trollin'
Well done. But frankly, it's nice to have a little fresh meat around here. It's been a while since we've had some dumbass try to pin us in a corner and show us who's boss.
... sorta like the barroom mouse of the old story, who partook too freely of the "spills" after the bar shut down for the night, and then yelled "bring on the g*ddamn cat!"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Spidey seems to have webbed themselves.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

wserra wrote:Is this thread starting to look like "Flames" to anyone else?

ME!!! ME!!! ME!!!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
spideynw wrote:I would say a rights violation is suffering some direct or substantial injury or be likely to suffer such an injury. It is really a simple concept. Such as murder. My right to life was violated.
Yet, if you are tired for murder, the case is not brought by the victim or by his family, and you do not get to confront the victim. Think about this for a moment (I know, not something you do much of) and you will begin to understand some of the differences between civil and criminal law.
One of the more peculiar beliefs of Marc Stevens (who has his own thread) is that a government does not have "standing" to prosecute crimes because the government itself suffered no injury, and he apparently concedes that murders can never be prosecuted because there is no one who is both still living and has "standing" to prosecute the crime.

Most people would see this as a reductio ad absurdum. Stevens sees this as proof that "Statism is mind control." If you believe that the fictional "government" should be able to prosecute murderers, then you have been brainwashed.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Spideynw

Post by Spideynw »

Imalawman wrote:
Keep ol' spidey trollin'
Well done. But frankly, it's nice to have a little fresh meat around here. It's been a while since we've had some dumbass try to pin us in a corner and show us who's boss. In short, we're all a little bored and we are humoring this idiot more than we should.
You haven't really humored me hardly at all. The forum owner is apparently too stupid to even know which persons the "United States of America" represents. It appears there are quite a few others here that are also too stupid to know as well. I have to assume they are too stupid because they cannot answer the simple question. It is like someone asking you if you ate dinner last night, and your response is "uh". No insult intended, but I really cannot think of another reason why you all cannot answer the question. Most people I talk to in real life have a pretty easy time telling me. And even on other boards. I have just a few simple questions any 12 year old could answer. It would really not take much of your time. And if you are so smart, then just answer the questions. You obviously can't "lose". Prove it.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Spideynw wrote:No insult intended, but I really cannot think of another reason why you all cannot answer the question.
The insult is obviously intended, and I'm quite sure you really can think of another reason.
Spideynw wrote:Most people I talk to in real life have a pretty easy time telling me. And even on other boards.
So you've already asked the same questions, and already gotten answers, and you're asking the same questions again?

How trollish of you.
Spideynw wrote:I have just a few simple questions any 12 year old could answer.
Then go ask a 12 year old. That seems to be more your speed anyway.

I prefer to spend my time answering questions that a 12 year old can't answer.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Repaired

Post by Repaired »

You haven't really humored me hardly at all. The forum owner is apparently too stupid to even know which persons the "United States of America" represents. It appears there are quite a few others here that are also too stupid to know as well. I have to assume they are too stupid because they cannot answer the simple question. It is like someone asking you if you ate dinner last night, and your response is "uh". No insult intended, but I really cannot think of another reason why you all cannot answer the question. Most people I talk to in real life have a pretty easy time telling me. And even on other boards. I have just a few simple questions any 12 year old could answer. It would really not take much of your time. And if you are so smart, then just answer the questions. You obviously can't "lose". Prove it.
Perhaps, the ignorant one needs someone who can understand his ignorance, such as a past TP to deal with the ignorance so stated?

To humor you oh silly one, the "person" the United States of America represents is the combined sovereignty of all American's that they have given up (certain individual rights of king) to be governed for the protection of their rights and property. Read the DOI if you don't understand this. The people of the United States has created a Government (by giving up part of their individual sovereignty). This is where the police power of the United States, or State Governments come into play. Why if you really did not want any part of this, then there is no need for anyone to come to your aid when you are robbed beaten up or even killed (of course, no need for anyone to aid you in time of death).

So, your arguments here are seen as superfluous because this is taught in the 5th grade and your desire to throw this stupid smarter than a 5th grader attitude around does nothing but piss people off. But on the offhand chance that you really do not know this (probably not paying attention in school), then the above is for your edification. Now that your question is answered honestly and perfectly, would you now go away? (Probably not, but I tried.) :mrgreen:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

LPC wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:
One of the more peculiar beliefs of Marc Stevens (who has his own thread) is that a government does not have "standing" to prosecute crimes because the government itself suffered no injury, and he apparently concedes that murders can never be prosecuted because there is no one who is both still living and has "standing" to prosecute the crime.

Most people would see this as a reductio ad absurdum. Stevens sees this as proof that "Statism is mind control." If you believe that the fictional "government" should be able to prosecute murderers, then you have been brainwashed.
In the name of Thor, i demand Bloodgeld!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

grixit wrote:
In the name of Thor, i demand Bloodgeld!
If you took Thteventh' advithe, you'd be Thor too.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Spideynw wrote:
I'm not going to spend my valuable time re-proving what most elementary schoolchildren already know, or "reinventing the wheel of civics"; but if you simply go to a bookstore or library and get a good book on civics, you will get the answer to your questions and more -- that is, if you are truly interested in the answer. Judging from your past posts, I get the feeling that you're more into sovrun word games; and if so I have nothing more to say to you.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Spideynw wrote:You haven't really humored me hardly at all. The forum owner is apparently too stupid to even know which persons the "United States of America" represents. It appears there are quite a few others here that are also too stupid to know as well. I have to assume they are too stupid because they cannot answer the simple question. It is like someone asking you if you ate dinner last night, and your response is "uh". No insult intended, but I really cannot think of another reason why you all cannot answer the question. Most people I talk to in real life have a pretty easy time telling me. And even on other boards. I have just a few simple questions any 12 year old could answer. It would really not take much of your time. And if you are so smart, then just answer the questions. You obviously can't "lose". Prove it.
Oh, what's the matter? Widdle Spidey Snowflake can't find anybody to pway wiff him? Ohhhh, he's upset -- because he thinks nobody wikes him. Those Quatloos wegulars are such a nefairwious bunch! Widdle Spidey Snowflake just wants someone to pway wiff..... sniff...... sniff...... It's just not faaaaaaaiiiiiiiiirrrrrrr!

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Spideynw wrote:You haven't really humored me hardly at all. The forum owner is apparently too stupid to even know which persons the "United States of America" represents. It appears there are quite a few others here that are also too stupid to know as well. I have to assume they are too stupid because they cannot answer the simple question. It is like someone asking you if you ate dinner last night, and your response is "uh". No insult intended, but I really cannot think of another reason why you all cannot answer the question. Most people I talk to in real life have a pretty easy time telling me. And even on other boards. I have just a few simple questions any 12 year old could answer. It would really not take much of your time. And if you are so smart, then just answer the questions. You obviously can't "lose". Prove it.
So you're saying you have no response to my last post which undercuts your entire argument (such as it is).

If you were an honest, you would just state your thesis and have an intelligent (as much as possible) conversation. Instead, you're trying to play games and ask leading and inane questions that in your mind have only one correct answer. We've seen it all before, we know where you're headed - just come out with it.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Spideynw

Post by Spideynw »

Repaired wrote: To humor you oh silly one, the "person" the United States of America represents is the combined sovereignty of all American's that they have given up (certain individual rights of king) to be governed for the protection of their rights and property.
That is not a person.
Spideynw

Re: Marc Stevens makes an ass of himself on tape

Post by Spideynw »

Imalawman wrote:
Spideynw wrote:
So when I don't pay taxes, and I go to court, the plaintiff "The United States of America" is all the people on the planet?
If you're talking enforcement action, the US Gov. is not the plaintiff. You are.
I'm talking about when the government takes you to court for not paying taxes.
In a criminal proceeding, again - no plaintiff present. So, the US Government, in a tax setting is almost never a plaintiff. Want to start over?
In federal tax cases, the government is always the plaintiff.
Spideynw

Post by Spideynw »

Imalawman wrote:
So you're saying you have no response to my last post which undercuts your entire argument (such as it is).
Uh, no it doesn't undercut anything. It just shows how clueless you are.
Spideynw

Post by Spideynw »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: I'm not going to spend my valuable time re-proving what most elementary schoolchildren already know, or "reinventing the wheel of civics";
I am trying to find out what you understand. Reading a book won't do that. Also, you have probably spent more time writing your lame posts than it would have taken to answer my questions, so don't go crying to me about how it would take your valuable time to respond.
Spideynw

Post by Spideynw »

Spideynw wrote:
iplawyer wrote: Part of that scheme requires you and me to pay a share. When you don't pay your part - others have to pay more or we all have to do without services. So everyone in the country suffers and is directly injured because you are a nitwit.
That would include the judge and jury?
I am still waiting on your answer.
Spideynw

Post by Spideynw »

Spideynw wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:People collecting Social Security (retirement or disability). Those who use roads, highways and freeways. The Army Corps of Engineers and the beneficiaries of all their work. Retired military personnel. Air traffic controllers. Forestry Service - you know, the folks who run the National Parks that lots of us like to visit.
So in federal tax court, when the plaintiff is the United States of America, the United States of America is all federal employees?
I am still waiting on your answer.