Mitch Modeleski aka Paul Andrew Mitchell

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Mitch Modeleski aka Paul Andrew Mitchell

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't think or see that there is any real question that PAM is "bonkers" by both the colloquial as well as the legal definitions.

I don't think he's faking it. I think he is, or has become, that far gone, and while the mind may still be there, the capability to act competently and coherently I don't think is. I don't think he really comprehends what is going on, or just how much trouble he's really in, and in his mind he is the Private Attorney General being set upon by all sides, and that is the way i think he'll react.

I think PAM is off living in his own little fantasy universe, that has only bare and minimal contact with this one these days. I'm curious as to how he's been living the last few years since he pretty much went in to recluse mode, from all reports, not very well is the answer.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Dear Committee Members,

This communication is re: Paul Andrew Mitchell, a currently targeted and unlawfully detained individual.

This man was targeted and is being held political prisoner by a federal judge, Nancy D. Freudenthal, and other IRS / US officials who are causing him to be given diesel therapy and I strongly believe that this is happening and is directly connected to the current IRS scandal but is yet an unaddressed issue in regards to it. I also strongly the principals don't want anyone to know about it so they can't get away what all that they are doing to Paul.
The judge has left in the docket the impression, through an extant docket entry (#43), that Paul has received a jury trial on a particular date in April, jury trial of which never occurred.
See the following information I posted about it. I did not know how I could get the information to those in government who could see what is going on. What is happening to Paul is unacceptable and I do not think should be left unaddressed in this scandal.
See the following for starters:

For anyone that cares (and should care) This is genuinely related and goes way deeper in re: IRS / US Gov targeting scandal and is more serious than just what is being covered here and about a corrupt Obama appointed Wyoming judge (and other IRS/US gov officials), presiding & chief Judge Nancy D. Freudenthal who is misrepresenting that current political prisoner Paul Andrew Mithcell was given a jury trial (which never happened), while at the same time giving him diesel therapy

http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/ ... y-tri.html

Blowing Whistles at Hurricanes
http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/ ... so-a-.html
I sincerely hope that you will look into this and that it will be addressed.

Juan Schoch
407-925-4141
Demo.
notorial dissent

Who or what is a Juan Schoch, and why should anyone care? And what is this committee for, the seriously deluded and bewildered?

Last I heard, PAM was undergoing a psych eval, which wasn't going well for him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have no idea what this Tekgnosis is saying looks like a jury trial, but really isn't, in the docket for April. If someone can access the court docket, maybe they will provide us with that entry -- without all the crap that Tekgnosis inserts to make his entries unreadable.

It looks like Modeleski managed to make enemies throughout the California bar last year by demanding a fabulous sum of money, without bothering to get a judgment to that effect:
http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/ ... ia-18.html
notorial dissent

This is at least the second if not the third time he has tried to pull something on the CA State Bar, so I'm not surprised he isn't on their best friend list. Heaven only knows what real or imagined slight predicated this episode. I wasn't aware of this latest episode, but then I had kind of lost track of him for a while.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:
Dear Committee Members,
The judge has left in the docket the impression, through an extant docket entry (#43), that Paul has received a jury trial on a particular date in April, jury trial of which never occurred.
Docket entry 43:
NOTICE OF HEARING as to Joseph Ruben Hill, Mitchell Paul Modeleski, Jury Trial set for 4/14/2014 08:30 AM in Cheyenne Courtroom No. 1 (Room No. 2132) before Honorable Nancy D Freudenthal. (Court Staff, szf) (Entered: 03/13/2014)
The jury trial obviously did not occur, due to competency and Faretta proceedings and (to a lesser degree) Mitch's endless strings of gibberish. No one pretends it did.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Demosthenes wrote:
Dear Committee Members,

This communication is re: Paul Andrew Mitchell, a currently targeted and unlawfully detained individual.

This man was targeted and is being held political prisoner by a federal judge, Nancy D. Freudenthal, and other IRS / US officials who are causing him to be given diesel therapy...
Well, he obviously needs some therapy, but I would think conventional therapy would be adequate; why "diesel" therapy? :?

Oh, I see, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_therapy . Considering his paperwork terrorism, it seems appropriate, although unlikely.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
notorial dissent

Whoever wrote that is busy having a spin dizzy, largely because they are clueless, but also because they really don't know what is going on, and apparently can't read and comprehend simple English. PAM finally got busted for playing pretend lawyer and Private Attorney General by getting involved in a fraud scheme that got federal attention and got busted. He was dug out of his rat hole in Washington and shipped to WY where the trial is being held, thus the "diesel therapy" claim. While he was being held in WY, and being the cooperative soul that he is, he managed to get his sorry self sent for a psych eval, and they concluded what the rest of us have known for years. He's nuts! So they have confined him, at some facility in WY, I presume, where they are going to try and get him competent for trial, and the trial that was supposed to have started 4-14 has been postponed, probably in all reality forever, while they try and get him competent to stand trial. I don't think they were supposed to report back to the court before late Jul or early Aug as it is, so its gonna be a while, like probably never.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Arthur Rubin wrote:Oh, I see, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_therapy . Considering his paperwork terrorism, it seems appropriate, although unlikely.
Actually I think so-called diesel therapy is pretty common in state and federal prison systems, but I doubt it's imposed on PAM as a punishment. It's one of the perks of being in the system, and if you're picked up in one jurisdiction and prosecuted in another, and you spend your time challenging your removal from one to the other, I'm guessing that comes with a lot of bus rides. But it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. So sad now.
Fmotlgroupie
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

Lambkin wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:Oh, I see, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_therapy . Considering his paperwork terrorism, it seems appropriate, although unlikely.
Actually I think so-called diesel therapy is pretty common in state and federal prison systems, but I doubt it's imposed on PAM as a punishment. It's one of the perks of being in the system, and if you're picked up in one jurisdiction and prosecuted in another, and you spend your time challenging your removal from one to the other, I'm guessing that comes with a lot of bus rides. But it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. So sad now.
Also difficult inmates can get shuffled from unit to unit, institution, trying to find a place where they can be tolerated, or at least to kick the can a little ways down the road.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Almnost certainly PAM is NOT getting "diesel therapy", which involves continually moving a prisoner from place to place, partly to irritate and disorient him and partly to disrupt whatever lines of communication and support he might have. But, as far as I can find, PAM is staying in the same place and not being moved around.
notorial dissent

The person going on about the "abuse" of our dear PAM is about as clueless as Ron Van Dyke, but this one lives in a state of perpetual indignation, and ignorance, of the world's injustices, instead of one of pretty butterflies and magical mystical Dragon Families.
wserra

Post by wserra »

The other shoe drops: two days ago, the Court formally found Mitch incompetent. As Doc C said earlier in the thread, this is a very low threshold. Son of Sam, John Wayne Gacy, Richard Speck, Charles Manson - all were found competent.

The minute order:
10:06 a.m. Government calls Dr. Cynthia Low via video conference. Direct examination of Dr. Low by Bob
Murray for the Government.
10:26 a.m. Cross examination of Dr. Low by Terry Harris for the Defendant.
11:09 a.m. No re-direct examination of Dr. Low by Bob Murray for the Government and no additional witnesses.
11:11 a.m. Terry Harris agrees that Dr. Low can be dismissed at this time and she is dismissed (video ended).
11:12 a.m. Terry Harris calls Paul Mitchell. He swears himself. Direct examination of Paul Mitchell by Terry Harris. Defense Exhibit A used (Dr. Low report) but not offered or admitted.
11:54 a.m. Court recessed for lunch.
1:16 p.m. Court resumes. Direct examination of Modeleski by Terry Harris continues.
2:53 p.m. No cross by Bob Murray for the Government. Defense rests. Court recessed for break.
3:18 p.m. Court resumes. Judge issues ruling - defendant ordered to undertake formal competency restoration procedures at a federal medical facility. Status Conference set for 11/10/14 at 1:30 p.m. Written Order to follow.
3:45 p.m. Court recessed.
I bet it was Mitch's own testimony that sealed the deal.
- David Hume
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Terry Harris calls Paul Mitchell. He swears himself.
PAM's rule of holes: Start digging immediately. Never stop.

Shrink testifies 20 minutes, crossed 43 minutes. Mitch then belches up great volumes of evidence of his incompetence for 2 hours and 19 minutes. No cross needed because Mitch's hole is completely dug exactly to the prosecutor's specifications and is nicely landscaped.

Probably about 300 pages. Aren't federal transcripts available on Pacer after 90 days for about a dime a page? There's no indication that it's sealed. This thing has to be an absolute classic.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
notorial dissent

wserra wrote:I bet it was Mitch's own testimony that sealed the deal.
Sucker bets are always so easy.

The loser in this one is the court if they think they are going to (ever) restore PAM to sanity, or competency, since I don't think he's been either, clinically or really for a very very long time.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

notorial dissent wrote:The loser in this one is the court if they think they are going to (ever) restore PAM to sanity, or competency, since I don't think he's been either, clinically or really for a very very long time.
Which could mean that he may not have been competent at the time of the allegedly illegal behavior. Which of course would mean that he's not guilty, anyway.

Which would mean that if he's not convicted, justice is served!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

notorial dissent wrote:The loser in this one is the court if they think they are going to (ever) restore PAM to sanity, or competency, since I don't think he's been either, clinically or really for a very very long time.
I'm not so sure about that, because as far as we know he has been an untreated mental case for decades. It's possible that with proper medication he could make a significant improvement, but it certainly won't happen with his consent.
wserra

Post by wserra »

. wrote:Mitch then belches up great volumes of evidence of his incompetence for 2 hours and 19 minutes. No cross needed because Mitch's hole is completely dug exactly to the prosecutor's specifications and is nicely landscaped.
That is not only vividly described, but is likely exactly what happened.
Aren't federal transcripts available on Pacer after 90 days for about a dime a page? There's no indication that it's sealed.
Yes, transcripts are generally available on PACER. But, once it becomes available, this one is likely to be sealed. Unfortunately.
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It takes a definite degree of non compos mentis to be held unfit to stand trial, in some ways even worse than the degree needed to establish an insanity defense.

It means that Modeleski is held to be so completely incapable that he cannot answer his own lawyer's questions about what happened. This sort of breakdown might transpire fairly quickly (i.e., he was competent when he committed the offense and maybe when he was indicted but right now he isn't), but it does suggest that, from this point until he is found sufficiently rehabbed to stand trial, he is incapable of giving anyone advice about taxes or whatever.
notorial dissent

All that aside, comedy and all, I seriously question, that's polite speak by the way for don't believe it for a minute, that they are going to (EVER) return PAM to anything resembling either sanity, or competence in two months or two years-for that matter, unless he happens to be one of the rare ones that actually reacts well to the anti-psychotics that are currently available and recovers, instead of turning in to the next best thing to a house plant, at which point he'll have a perfect defense of having been incompetent and certifiably, by the court no less, crazy for the duration of his criminal activity. My question, is what are they going to do with him when they finally figure out that they aren't going to "restore" him, as I quite frankly don't think they will be able to.

My personal opinion is that PAM had a MAJOR psychotic break a number of years ago and wandered off into PAMland there to remain. Mitch Modelski as I understand it was a moderately competent computer programmer, and something, and I have no idea what, destroyed that life for him and he became PAM. I think he is too far removed from that prior life to ever go back and the current one is what is left, and that one isn't sane, and isn't competent, and will never be.