"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by notorial dissent »

Precisely.

Well, they have actually done something, a good number of them have destroyed what is left of their credit rating, made themselves homeless, and spent quality time in the local gaol. So you can't really say they haven't done anything, just haven't done any of the things they have claimed.
:snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

There's a lot of stupid in David Robinson's latest scrawl, but it contains a truly shocking admission:
David Robinson wrote:It is ONLY an effective remedy when at least 5% of the population are demanding the rule of law is reasserted
WHAT???!!!! Mr Robinson, are you seriously telling me this Article 61 shit only works when 5% or more of the population are demanding it?

Did you make Ollie Pinnock aware of this fact before he got himself arrested for following your instructions?

Did you make Robert White or Charles Spencer (however he spells his name), who are well on their way to bankruptcy and homelessness, aware that their tactics are ineffective until 5% of the population (about 3 million over the entire UK) are also doing it?

If any of you David Robinson followers are reading this thread, here's what I'm getting at:

HE'S ADMITTING IT DOESN'T WORK, YOU GUYS.

David Robinson has just given himself a permanent excuse for when YOUR attempts to use Article 61 fail, and when YOU suffer the consequences. He'll say "it's because not enough people are doing it." As if he didn't already have enough excuses; we've already seen him use the ol' "you didn't do it right" excuse in this very post:
“so why hasn't Article 61 worked?” The answer to both questions in order are 1. Stand under the constitution to protect myself and the constitution itself and 2, because YOU ARE NOT USING IT.
Which, in all those words, he doesn't tell you how to do.

About those success stories:
I stopped a friend from going to prison for seven days for contempt of court. I had HMRC repay fines paid for refusing to fill in tax forms. I stopped the police and court attempting to prosecute a friend for growing 30+ hemp plants, which the corrupt police decided were cannabis plants and attempted to prosecute her. The CPS (imposters) claimed lack of evidence and closed the case.....where did 30+ well established hemp plants go? Article 61 was the only angle I used.
Do any of these people have names? Because the only hard documentation your group puts out are letters from government agencies saying they aren't cowed by all your mighty Article 61-ness.

I will, however, agree with Mr Robinson on one point:
Those who do not research for themselves whilst the evidence is readily available, are either stupid or evil or both.
Okay, then: Then, compare what you have read to the wide range of claims made by Mr Robinson in the above.

Remember: those who do not research for themselves whilst the evidence is readily available, are either stupid or evil or both.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Firthy2002 wrote:Considering high treason is disloyalty to the Crown and these lot are supposed to be standing against the Crown...
...which was dissolved in 2001 by constitutional law. :sarcastic:
longdog

Post by longdog »

A new cunning plan to bring down the treasonous traitors... Short sleeved tops. :snicker:
Dean Renshaw

We need to come together as one bare arms as protection from the killers(police) and take down every thing in Britain they have police station's, council offices, parliament, Buckingham palace , the lot .it's a big task start at the heart and everything else around it will crumble. then it's our job to make right what they have made wrong. peacefully of course .I'm ready is any 1 else? I have had enough
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:A new cunning plan to bring down the treasonous traitors... Short sleeved tops. :snicker:
Dean Renshaw

We need to come together as one bare arms as protection from the killers(police) and take down every thing in Britain they have police station's, council offices, parliament, Buckingham palace , the lot .it's a big task start at the heart and everything else around it will crumble. then it's our job to make right what they have made wrong. peacefully of course .I'm ready is any 1 else? I have had enough

By they, he obviously means a coherent system of government that has educated him, made sure the country had ample food and clean water, tried to ensure he was safe and has a welfare system incase he falls on hard times.

Those killers? (slaps forehead in disbelief).
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

TheNewSaint wrote: He'll say "it's because not enough people are doing it."
But he is right, just not in the way he thinks he is. Any idiotic philosophy can be used to overthrow the status quo if you get enough people and enough force behind it. But that doesn't necessarily mean that the gibberish one is uttering is rational and the correct way.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
longdog

Post by longdog »

This just popped up on PLD with a 'what d'ya think?'

Is the 'Global Isles Court of Record' something that's been mentioned here before? Apparently based in a scruffy mail drop in Woodfood E18 and blessed with a very entertaining website at http://courtofrecord.uk/

It appears to be written by a certifiable and previously (if not currently) sectioned lunatic of the first order... But it does seem to have the approval of Yahweh so all's good...

We have testimony that shows that PC 7828 Richard Whitehouse & PC 1465 Sagir, were bamboozled into the enforcement of private corporate rules. By failing in their duty to Your Majesty as Police Constables, they, and Chief Constable Francis Habgood, have unwittingly committed High Treason to Your Majesty.

It is our wish that Chief Constable Francis Habgood communicate this danger to all Constables in his police force and to all other Chief Constable in the land known as England and Wales. There is no authority for any man or woman to arrest, touch, examine or hold the living man, the one we know as Keir, who is Lord Keir Argent, Duke of Switzerland in Your Majesty’s Commonwealth with full power to enforce the Common Law. Chief Constable Francis Habgood is commanded to have him released at once.

By the grace of YHVH, this Court of Record has dissolved UNITED
KINGDOM PLC. All powers of office or of officers are stripped by this Court of Record.

Arrest Warrant(s)
It is our wish that the said “The Hon Mrs. Justice Rose”, all “Tippstaff” of her ‘court’, together with the applicants/beggars, the living woman known as Abigail Jones and her co-Administrator, the living man known as Brian Johnson, are arrested immediately and held in a military cell by forces loyal to the Rule of Law in Your Majesty’s Commonwealth. It is our wish that the living woman known as Dr Sarah Deborah Cassar and any psychiatrist or any man or woman who attempts or has
attempted to question the sanity of the one we know as Keir, Lord Keir Argent Duke of Switzerland in Your Majesty’s Commonwealth is arrested and held in a military cell by forces loyal to the Rule of Law in Your Majesty’s Commonwealth. Necessary force, all obstacles notwithstanding is authorised for such arrest(s).

The ‘Mental Health Act’ is void and all licences for psychiatrists are revoked. Any man or woman who uses or has used the
Mental Health Act has committed High Treason in Your Majesty’s kingdom. The default judgement under the Treason Act 1351 is to be “hanged, drawn and quartered”. What part of this do they not understand? If they cannot understand English, then let it be shown to them in pictures what this means. They have until 22 August 2016 to fax their defence at Common Law to this Court of Record.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Dean Renshaw wrote:
We need to come together as one bare arms as protection from the killers
Never underestimate the magical powers offered by a little off the shoulder number.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Dean Renshaw wrote:
We need to come together as one bare arms as protection from the killers
Never underestimate the magical powers offered by a little off the shoulder number.
But to be truly fabulous you need to accessorise.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Whoa. . .these PLD boys are talking armed insurrection.
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

My god son moved to Canada a few years ago and came back for a visit this week. I wore a sleeveless t-shirt bearing the Japanese #BAKA. It was my nickname for him when he was young. I think perhaps Mr Renshaw et al should adopt it as standard dress.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I see them more like this...

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The Court of Record website is an archive of the writings of the Duke of Switzerland and had the effort been expended to some rational end, could have been the basis for making a modest living.

I have sampled a few and some start out rationally but soon burst like a firework into as fine a display of pyrotechnic nonsense as anyone could wish for.

What I find unusual is the inclusion of some admittedly rather lame cartoons. Humour in any form seems remarkably lacking in any of the people typically featured in the alternatively realitied topics on this board.

Is it possible that the inability to see the funny side of things is an essential for pursuing what most people would see as futile and self defeating activity? I have known too few really batty people to have useful personal experience. Could lack pf humour be linked to a lack of ability to consider they might be wrong and would 12 hours of nonstop Monty Python or the entire Father Ted series be enough to return them to their senses?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'd suggest something more along these lines;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKDiPp2aCQk

The nuances of the Spanish Inquisition might be a bit over their heads. They might think it's an instructional video.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... n__=%2C%3B

There is so much wrong with Davids latest rant, I can't even begin to dissect the sheer ludicrousness of it.

In one paragraph he accuses the EU of using television to spread dementia.

Going beyond the realms of A61, in my mind he is trying to accumulate the hardcore morons who will believe any old conspiracy to keep himself important.

You often see people become paranoid when they feel like they're losing control. David hasn't had a single victory to note against the DWP (despite is being ongoing for 4 years) people are losing money, homes ect and the usual rhetoric of "you're doing it wrong" has surfaced.

Note to subscribers of Pracical Lawful Dissent; you've been fed lies.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

TheNewSaint wrote:There's a lot of stupid in David Robinson's latest scrawl, but it contains a truly shocking admission:
David Robinson wrote:It is ONLY an effective remedy when at least 5% of the population are demanding the rule of law is reasserted
5% of the UK population is about 3.5 million people. PLD's 12,000 members only have to persuade another 3.4 million people to join, and they might have the start of an effective campaign.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Is it possible that the inability to see the funny side of things is an essential for pursuing what most people would see as futile and self defeating activity? Could lack of humour be linked to a lack of ability to consider they might be wrong?
Absolutely. Having a sense of humor requires the ability to recognize the absurd and the inappropriate. Anyone who can do that will see the inherent flaws of stupid belief systems like FMOTLism. Sense of humor is antithetical to blind belief.

Taking it from the other direction: would you describe any of the people discussed in this forum as having a sense of humor?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote:This just popped up on PLD with a 'what d'ya think?'

Is the 'Global Isles Court of Record' something that's been mentioned here before? Apparently based in a scruffy mail drop in Woodfood E18 and blessed with a very entertaining website at http://courtofrecord.uk/

It appears to be written by a certifiable and previously (if not currently) sectioned lunatic of the first order... But it does seem to have the approval of Yahweh so all's good...
Haven't had a lot of time for this yet, but it does look very interesting and perhaps tragic too. Keir Argent is a 68yr old engineer, previously a director of Keison International Limited, which appears to be a small but respectable industrial safety equipment supplier.

Something has gone terribly wrong. In a rambling nonsensical letter similar to the above*, Keir Argent claims that in Dec 2015 "I was assaulted and battered in my own home and within an hour, police were called whereupon I was incarcerated at Chelmsford Police Station, while my wife and family abandoned me to take their Christmas holidays and cruises"

Then in May 2016, the company was placed into administration. It continues to trade however, so must have some potential. The website** includes "The affairs, business and property of the company are being managed by the joint administrators Abigail Jones and Brian Johnson who act as agents for the company and without personal liability. Keison International Limited - In administration."

Keir Argent appears to believe that the winding-up of his company was a Masonic / Jewish / Alien fraud, and he demands that Brian Johnson and Abigail Jones should be arrested, along with his own son (Alexis Argent) and various others, and handed over to HRH Princess Anne for unspecified detention or trial.

Keir Argent also appears to control a clone of Keison International, trading as Keison Global. Much of the artwork and style is identical, but Keison Global is somewhat more wacky - eg http://www.keisonglobal.com/img/KeisonGlobal.pdf

Alexis Argent appears to be the driving force behind 4GON (http://www.4gon.co.uk), a computer networking company which previously shared Keison's premises (note the logo in pic above). Alexis says he's the founder of 4GON & VoIPon (https://youtu.be/qkwq_1VsXZc?t=12s). According to small print on 4gon.co.uk, VoIPon was another corporate subset of Keison.

So I'm guessing this is either a family business falling out with each other, or else Keir Argent's descent into mental illness or dementia. Maybe both. Very sad, really. Incidentally, our Fogbow brethren noted the 'Global Isles Court of Record' some months ago - http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... =37&t=9626

(* P8 - http://courtofrecord.co.uk/gicor/record ... MAY16-.pdf)
(** http://www.keison.co.uk/company.shtml)
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

JimUk1 wrote:
longdog wrote:A new cunning plan to bring down the treasonous traitors... Short sleeved tops. :snicker:
Dean Renshaw

By they, he obviously means a coherent system of government that has educated him, made sure the country had ample food and clean water, tried to ensure he was safe and has a welfare system incase he falls on hard times.

Those killers? (slaps forehead in disbelief).
Not to mention stood more or less for just short of 1,000 years.

Think about that, how many despotic regimes and come and gone declaring the coming of a glorious 1,000 year future and yet looking back to The Bronze Age I count at best ancient Egypt, Imperial Japan and Great Britain of which one is long gone and two were in the last century either a colony of Britain or defeated by it in war. Rule Britania indeed.

But this lot has a better solution.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.