UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Rumpole of the Bailey she is not.With Neelu if you get the gist of it, that's going to be as accurate a report as you get.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:10 pm
Just paid £713 to collect the van...
Still suspicious about this van, how come she has the paperwork for the penalty charge, and how come they're prepared to release the vehicle to her?
I can not but agree. Not even a bailiff firm would fall for "I'll pay the fine and take the car" without documentation. (Which would be a variation on an old car theft scam, where the "owner" goes into the "fast fit" type of garage just as it is getting busy at the end of the day. 7 Series BMW reg no xxxxxxx? How much? There you are. Thanks for the keys, goodbye! )
Edit: She isn't using a double identity is she? She is after all Neelu Berry and Ved Chaudhari (and others I believe) but who would know if she used either name on things like a V5?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

You have to remember that Neelu is completely hat-stand and she often seems to have trouble telling the difference between things she's done and things she just knows about.

To Neelu the first-person singular nominative pronoun 'I' has many meanings. There's 'I' meaning her... Neelu and there's 'I' meaning somebody I know. Then there's 'I' meaning somebody she's just heard of or read about on the internet and there's 'I' meaning the million people who, inside her own head, back her fully in all of her delusional nonsense. I'm pretty sure there's also an 'I' meaning a interdimensional psychic traveller and an 'I' meaning 'god'.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The problem being believing ANYTHING Neelu says, her track record with the truth being what it has been.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:17 pm Rumpole of the Bailey she is not.With Neelu if you get the gist of it, that's going to be as accurate a report as you get.
Rumpole and the Flesh-and-Blood Non-Corporation.

Inconvenient of the author to die before getting to write it.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Oh my fu**ing god. Not FMOTL antics but music antics. This link is only for the brave. Once heard, it cannot be unheard.I might have to have a pre midday drink.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 183640034/

:( :( :(
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Neelu has just been to court for non payment of CT, and she didn't seem to enjoy it!!1!!

Fraud count = 3.
London Borough of Redbridge Council Tax Summons felt like cattle in a slaughter house - 50 people turned up when only 7 were listed - so listing frauds - the Council officer who would not give his name was congratulated by the magistrate for seeing 50 people - my name was suspiciously not on the court list but if I had not turned up, there surely would have been another broken entry at my home - the Council staff were lacking in compassion,

extorting publicly "So how much can you pay?" for all to hear in the corridors whilst people were crying their eyes out in poverty - the Council staff were dressed in sleeveless party dresses dishing out raffle tickets, my raffle ticket number was 667 - the psychopaths did not understand that Benefit Denial Fraud was the cause of my summons - expecting me to remedy the Councils' frauds by making payments that were not due by law - so the Councils are denying benefits to send summons for taxes that are fraudulent by design, not by default.

The Magistrate said
"Our Clerk has stressed to you the Business of the court this morning, if you are not here to deal with the business of the court, then you can make a decision, you have a choice, whether to sit at the back and listen to the proceedings going on, or you wish to leave, or you wish to participate."
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:25 pm
The Magistrate said
"Our Clerk has stressed to you the Business of the court this morning, if you are not here to deal with the business of the court, then you can make a decision, you have a choice, whether to sit at the back and listen to the proceedings going on, or you wish to leave, or you wish to participate."
An odd thing to say unprompted. I suspect that a preceding "I do not recognise this court's jurisdiction" is missing from the narrative. :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

finding it hard to believe her name wasn't on 'the list'. then why did she show up or does she just hang around court houses just in case?
ArthurWankspittle

Chaos wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:33 pm finding it hard to believe her name wasn't on 'the list'. then why did she show up or does she just hang around court houses just in case?
I'll bet she got summoned for that date. Plus, knowing Neelu, she was probably communicating with the Mothership when one of her several names got called.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:38 pm
Chaos wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:33 pm finding it hard to believe her name wasn't on 'the list'. then why did she show up or does she just hang around court houses just in case?
I'll bet she got summoned for that date. Plus, knowing Neelu, she was probably communicating with the Mothership when one of her several names got called.
Or maybe it was a fraudulent list?

:sarcasmon:
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

finding it hard to believe her name wasn't on 'the list'. then why did she show up or does she just hang around court houses just in case?
the psychopaths did not understand that Benefit Denial Fraud was the cause of my summons
Is it possible that 'my summons' here refers to one of Neelu's making rather than the court's?
ArthurWankspittle

Comrade Sharik wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:44 pm Is it possible that 'my summons' here refers to one of Neelu's making rather than the court's?
No. Neelu has got a summons for non-payment of Council Tax, almost certainly, otherwise why turn up? The "Benefit Denial Fraud" is Neelu-speak for "I didn't get benefit to pay my Council Tax".
longdog

Post by longdog »

I wouldn't be at surprised if Neelu, having personally dissolved the council for treason and breaching its oath to god, never actually applied for CT benefit even if she would've been entitled to it. Meaning the year's bill would've been for the full amount rather than 10% - 20% of that sum and it's too late to apply now as they don't backdate CTB without a good reason.

It seems to be quite common amongst these kooks that rather than 'establish joinder' by claiming a benefit they just refuse to pay at all... With the inevitable result.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I see she tried to do the "poverty" angle. Inability to pay is treated very sympathetically. It was established in a landmark case that you cannot imprison someone for inability to pay council tax if the reason is simply that they have no money. It has to be for wanton refusal. Even Neelu's own words:
extorting publicly "So how much can you pay?"
indicates that even at this stage they are trying to come up with a payment schedule.

And I say this as someone who has received a summons in the past :violin: , so I'm not doing the "people who can't pay deserve what they get" angle. Absolute refusal because you are a moron is a quite different matter!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The issue/problem here, as always, is Neelu and telling the truth, not to mention the whole dealing with reality or not thing, at which she does so very well on the best of days, and she hasn't had one of those in ever so long.

As has been previously pointed out, there seem to be a few/several/lots of details missing.

So just another day in the Trials and Tribulations of our star princess ambassador of intergalactic cray cray.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

longdog wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:16 pm It seems to be quite common amongst these kooks that rather than 'establish joinder' by claiming a benefit they just refuse to pay at all... With the inevitable result.
One problem can be that it is perfectly possible for someone to have claimed benefits but, having been sanctioned, has been left with no income at all for an extended period during which they are still expected to pay council tax.

Another problem is that at one time receipt of certain means-tested benefits, or an income of zero, meant you could get 100% council tax benefit so have no council tax to pay. Since around 2010 national council tax benefit scheme has been replaced by letting each local authority do what it wants. Some - unwisely in my opinion because it creates the same substantial arrears problem authorities had with collecting the poll tax in the 80s - have decided that everyone must pay some council tax regardless of their circumstances, despite the resident’s income not having been increased to cover this additional expense.

In Neelu’s case anything is of course possible, especially given her apparent habit of running bills up to the maximum possible before finally paying them after much complaining and nonsense. Vehicle-related fines being an example - rather than save money by paying immediately she routinely refuses to pay until hefty bailiff’s fees and legal bills have been added to the original amount.

It would be even cheaper if she and those around her didn’t persist in accumulating fines in the first place of course, but that seems to be too difficult a concept for them to grasp.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:25 pm Neelu has just been to court for non payment of CT, and she didn't seem to enjoy it!!1!! ...
... the Council staff were dressed in sleeveless party dresses dishing out raffle tickets, my raffle ticket number was 667
The neighbour of the Beast ....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:07 pm
SteveUK wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:25 pm Neelu has just been to court for non payment of CT, and she didn't seem to enjoy it!!1!! ...
... the Council staff were dressed in sleeveless party dresses dishing out raffle tickets, my raffle ticket number was 667
The neighbour of the Beast ....
so, mother-in-law?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

British public buildings, certainly those of any age or built during one of the frequent austerity programs, do not have air conditioning. On the two or three weeks a year that the temperature gets above 75F., it is usual to discard the tweed suits and thermal underwear for lighter clothing. It is not personal, Neelu.

To check my allegations about underwear go to any nearby grassy area at lunchtime, the staff will be there stripped to said underwear and catching a little sun.
We so rarely get a run of cloudless sunny days that the people are driven mad like crowded rats with a strange object in their cage.
Normal behaviour will be re-established as soon as it rains.