Hannah Shotbolt- An English Rose

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

The_Nidhogg
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Hannah Shotbolt- An English Rose

Post by The_Nidhogg »

Now it will come as no surprise that the Scottish sovereigns are a toxic bunch of paranoiacs at the best of times (quite literally using the 'no true scotsman' fallacy to describe those who disagree with them.). I was therefore quite surprised to see them discussing one of the saxons in cautiously positive terms. Upon viewing her fb page I thought I could understand why: she's 24 and blonde.

But then I watched her videos. I was so wrong. O.o fellow Quatloosians we have a Reamer!

Although that is perhaps being a little unfair. while it is true she, like ream, is being egged on by older members of the community who know full well no freeman theory has ever worked she has been through the system before and should know better.

So a brief introduction to the wee darling of English freemanary. Calling herself Hannah Rose on facebook, her real name is Hannah Sholtbot from in Gloucestershire. In 2012 she bottled a girl in a nightclub while dressed as Red Riding Hood. She was senatnced to five months in prison. Not so nice and innocent now. After her release she claimed to be “reformed” and got involved in some charity work. The local paper has a story here:

http://www.gloucestercitizen.co.uk/jail ... story.html

But then earlier this year she reformed again into a freewoman, and started making vidoes about her journey. In this one she cites dean clifford, robert menard and kate of gaia as good influences. She buys into stawman theory, driving vs travelling, law as contact, courts as admirality law, the whole sheband short of birth bonds. She then sent Notices of understanding and claims of right to the queen, prime minister, archbishop of Canterbury, the police, the dvla etc etc

the documents can be viewed here:http://www.mediafire.com/download/yhs57 ... ents+3.zip

so we have a:

NOTICE OF UNDERSTANDING AND CLAIM OF RIGHT

NOTICE OF LAWFUL TAX REBELLION

NOTICE OF RECINSION OF LISCENCE

and reply to the dvla.

Lets start with the NoUaCoR:

it begins with the usual vague pseudo maxims that are more philosophy than law and then digs into the real freewoman stuff:
Whereas it is my understanding that representation requires mutual consent, and, Whereas it is my understanding that in the absence of mutual consent neither representation nor governance can exist, and,
nope, see Scotland from 1979-1997 which was governed by a government which was unable to hold more than one or two scottish seats or indeed any constituency or region that has ever voted for a party that ended up in opposition. Further you were governed without consent when you were in prison for 5 months- could you just have revoked consent and walked out? Dean clifford thinks he can hows it working for him?
Whereas it is my understanding that all Acts are statutes restricted in scope and applicability by the Constitution and/or Bill of Rights, and,

nope because of the doctrine discussed yesterday: Parliamentary sovereignity: while the doctrine has been weakened and now statute are to be interpreted to be in line with EU regulations and the Human rights act, the constitution has no binding power over Parliament and its acts.
Whereas it is my understanding that said scope and applicability is limited to members and employees of government,
nope otherwise tourists and terrorists would be immune to prosecution.
Whereas it is my understanding that those who have an NI number (National Insurance Number) are in fact employees of the UK Government and are thus bound by the statutes created by the UK Government, and,
ditto nope.
Whereas I understanding that it is lawful to abandon one’s NI number, and, Whereas it is my understanding that human beings in the United Kingdom have a right to revoke or deny consent to be represented and thus governed, and,

you may revoke consent to be governed by leaving the islands and going somewhere we do not have a deportation agreement with. Iran perhaps?
Whereas it is my understanding that if anyone does revoke or deny consent they exist free of government control and statutory restraints, and,
Whereas a Freeman-on-the-Land has lawfully revoked consent and does exist free of statutory restrictions, obligations, and limitations, and,
Whereas I Hannah Rose: Shotbolt am a Freewoman-on-the-Land,
and yet government without consent is exactly what happened to Roger Hayes.

More freeman waffle about licenses then:
Whereas it is my understanding that a by-law is defined as a rule of a corporation, and,
no it is not. As words are to be used in their “plain and ordinary meaning” in UK law this dictionary should be fine:http://www.thefreedictionary.com/by-law
By´-law`    (bī´-lạ`)
n.
A local or subordinate law; a private law or regulation made by a corporation for its own government.
There was likewise a law to restrain the by-laws, or ordinances of corporations.
- Bacon.
The law or institution; to which are added two by-laws, as a comment upon the general law.
- Addison.
A law that is less important than a general law or constitutional provision, and subsidiary to it; a rule relating to a matter of detail; as,civic societies often adopt a constitution and by-laws for the government of their members. In this sense the word has probably beeninfluenced by by, meaning secondary or aside.
See there first primary definition: a local or subordinate law.
Whereas it is my understanding that corporations are legal fictions and require contracts in order to claim authority or control over other parties, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that legal fictions lack a soul and cannot exert any control over those who are thus blessed and operate with respect to that knowledge as only a fool would allow soulless fictions to dictate ones actions, and,
tell me have you ever heard of the time the British East India company governed India without the local's consent? In any case HMG is not a corporation so no matter.
Whereas it is my understanding that a summons is merely an invitation to attend and creates no obligation or dishonour if ignored, and,
nope quite the opposite. But seeing as you seem to have changed your mind on this one i'll let it slide.

We then have a foisted unilateral agreement where she makes all kinds of declarations but then again I have often observed a certain drunk shouting similar outlandish claims at pigeons in Aberdeen. So she can declare all she likes the court will not listen any more than the pigeons.

Her NOTICE OF LAWFUL TAX REBELLION is a letter stating that because of the wars of the past decade she shouldn't have to pay tax. As we are no longer in Iraq and leaving Afghanistan I am sure she will be back to paying tax in no time! On a side note I'm sure this argument worked really well for Roger Hayes. Oh wait his house was repossessed so he tried to arrest a judge and went to prison.

Notice of Recinding of licence

this was repiled to by the DVLA who basically told her she needed a liscence to drive so responds with definitions from Blacks law dictionary.
Thank you for your recent correspondence dated 24th May 2014 correctly addressed to me Hannah the human woman. I did notice however, that you have directed the contents of your letter to my sole corporation Miss Hannah Shotbolt. I understand that although you have addressed it correctly to me you have not written it to me…. Very clever ;)

Since I am executive, administrator and beneficiary to said artificial person/ legal entity/ sole corporation Miss Hannah Shotbolt I will be dealing with this matter. For the record though I am indeed Hannah, a real life woman and not a soulless fiction.

With regards to the ‘points’ you made in reference to The road traffic act 1988 and the Vehicle Excise and Registration Act 1994 I would like to confirm that I understand acts to be statutes and statutes are not laws. It is an established fact that statutes can only have the force of law with the consent of the governed and as I have evidenced in my claim of right I have in fact withdrawn consent to be represented and thus governed by any other human. Therefore these ‘laws’ as you call them have no effect on me as a free woman.

I will however for and on the record rebut individually each of your ‘points’ 

Legally speaking I am not a driver.

Black’s Law Dictionary 9th Edition
Driver. 1. A person who steers and propels a vehicle. 2. A person who herds animals; a drover.

Black’s Law dictionary 4th Edition
One Employed in conducting or operating a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle, with horses, mules, or other animals, or a bicycle, tricycle, or motor car, though not a street railroad car. A person actually doing driving, whether employed by owner to drive or driving his own vehicle.

Black’s Law dictionary 2nd Edition
One Employed in conducting a coach, carriage, wagon or other vehicle, with horses, mules or other animals, or a bicycle, tricycle, or motor car, though not a street railroad car.

Legally the word ‘driver’ clearly describes a PERSON employed in the act of operating a vehicle. Since I am not employed to operate my car as I am neither a taxi, nor a courier etc. I do not require a licence to exercise what is in fact a God given right to travel freely. I am not acting as an agent of government as I am acting as Hannah the ‘natural person’

The 9th edition definition of the word ‘driver’ is different from the earlier revisions of the word as the deception on society increased. I’m not here to school you but if you want to check out The word ‘person’ in Black’s law dictionary. You will see there is a well-established divide between two separate entities. One of the natural person (human being) and the other of an ‘artificial person’ the latter is created by government without full disclosure via the registration of our birth. The reason the word employed can be taken out of this ‘revised’ definition is because the definition of ‘person’ has also been revised. Legally a ‘person’ can be either of two entities. You are presuming I am a trustee to my sole corporation. I am informing you that I am in fact executive, administrator and beneficiary. The government is trustee.

As a free woman I do not give permission for my legal name to be used as personal identification and thus I am not bound by your ‘laws’.

I will for legal purposes in this matter define myself as a traveller which I define below from Black’s Law dictionary

Black’s Law Dictionary 9th Edition

Traveler. A person who passes from place to place, for any reason.

[ii] With regards the Vehicle Excise and Registration Act I have made my position clear with regards to paying tax in my notarised notice of lawful tax rebellion. I understand that the people of this country have a lawful duty, under the laws of war, to refuse to pay tax if we believe our governments are using the money to fund the murder and genocide of innocent civilians abroad. Which I do very strongly believe to be the case. As my notice of tax rebellion is a notarised, closed document, I suggest you contact the queen or the archbishop directly if you wish to discuss this matter further.

[iii] “ A citizen has the right to travel and to transport his property upon the public highways in the ordinary course of life and business. However, if one exercises the Right to Travel (without first giving up the Right and converting that Right into a privilege) the citizen is by STATUTE guilty of a crime. This amounts to converting the exercise of a Constitutional Right to a crime.”
Recall the Miller vs U.S

Unless you can provide proof of claim Michelle, that the DVLA or anybody actually can/do own the public roads then in implying that I would be breaking the law to travel with no license you are guilty of the following offences; deception, obstruction, perjury, and gross negligence equal to fraud.

Whereas I understand a license to be a commercial contract. Whereby in the act of SUBMITTING an APPLICATION for a LICENSE you are in fact wilfully waiving a right. Ie. Right to travel.

As I attempted to return to you in good faith my provisional driver’s licence card for your disposal I shall instead be forced dispose of it myself. I lost the paper part years ago and have no intention of purchasing a new one just to return to you. I am informing you now that I have disposed of the card and be it now known that any actual or presumed contract between us is now rescinded.

I trust my letter has clarified you too.

Namaste

American Law dictionaries not binding in the UK, checkmate.

Now up until this point our little English rose has been a bit of a fool but not actually broken the law since her fall to freewomanhood. But then on 17 June she was arrested the audio is here : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=61 ... permPage=1

difficult to be sure exactly what the charges are but it seems from the comments that weed, driving without a licence and being uninsured are all involved. Seems the police had to break into her car to get her out. Its a fairly short listen.

Now that she has seen the police response to freewomanism is she going to back down? Helll noo hearts of oak and all that! She has this video of her preparation for her day in court on the 25 july :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKkThpaWtIo

it is Ream all over again.

In Scotland it is not uncommon for people to use the phrase grasp the thistle, but I'm afraid Miss Sotbolt would be much better dropping the rose.

Anyway that's enough silly English girls for one day.

The Nidhogg
Last edited by Gregg on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected spelling of subject's name
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Hannah Sotbolt- An English Rose

Post by Burnaby49 »

She has been discussed at the World Freeman Society;

https://worldfreemansociety.org/forum/1 ... -in-the-uk

First giddy enthusiasm at a pretty young thing sticking it to the man but soon distain from the more thoughtfujl posters. Bubbleheaded videos from her bedroom and tears because the police wouldn't fall over when she smiled at them. A narcissistic idiot.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'll have to go and look it up but I suspect the car belongs to someone else or is at least taxed, otherwise the Police can confiscate it, IIRC. ("taxed" for the rest of the world is like registration tags, you pay tax on an annual basis for using a car on the public road. The amount varies dependant on age, engine size, emissions, there are some exemptions and the definition of public road isn't as clear as you might think.)

I listened to the recording of the incident. It sounds like either she or a companion was seen smoking a joint in the car. The Police stopped them and proceeded to carry out a search of them and the car on the basis of the apparent presence of drugs. All perfectly reasonable and legal under current law in the UK.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
The_Nidhogg
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by The_Nidhogg »

yes that's what I got from the recording aswell. Your comments about the car belonging to someone else sound correct aswell- though for all I know if they took her into custody they may have seized the vehicle. That said she doesn't strike me as the type to gloss over any perceived injustices. I thought one of the commenters was ranting about insurance but it could just have been an off topic rant.

I notice she has just shy of 8000 followers- a scary thought.

She is now posting anti-vaccination nonsense- illuminati and lizards surely can't be far behind?

:brickwall:
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Her latest videos reveal that her matter was adjourned (which she has somehow translated into a win) after she showed up to court with the freeman routine.

Her friend "Nevada" was caught recording the proceedings and was subsequently arrested and given a two-week all-expenses paid trip to her Majesty's resort.

Here is the clip from the courtroom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS7tsx8Bk9A

Looks like she has pissed off a bunch of muslims as well and has been getting death threats.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The video was a sad disappointment. They didn't taser him.

The public seating looked a lot more comfortable than I'm accustomed to in Canadian courts.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Robert Arthur Menard
2 days ago

YOU SEEM LIKE JUST THE KIND OF PERSON TO BENEFIT FROM ONE OF MY FREEDOM PACKAGES. VERY RESONABLE PRICES, ONLY $800 FOR THE FULL LANCE THATCHER SPECIAL !!

!!!! FREEDOM HAS NEVER BEEN SO CHEAP !!!!
Comment from video.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

It's a little odd looking at UK Freeman-on-the-Land materials and social interaction. They're so ... enthusiastic. I have to wonder how long the honeymoon will last.

One thing I have not noticed is much media reporting on the subject. That surprises me, as it seems there is a fair bit of in-court activity.

Not certain why a movement with this many apparent advocates and participants has such a low public profile.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

How very generous and magnanimous of Bobby, I can't help wondering what he does if he really likes you? Oh wait, I know, he moves in with you. I really think our Miss Hannah Rose is in deep enough trouble as it is without any of Bobby's help!! :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:It's a little odd looking at UK Freeman-on-the-Land materials and social interaction. They're so ... enthusiastic. I have to wonder how long the honeymoon will last.

One thing I have not noticed is much media reporting on the subject. That surprises me, as it seems there is a fair bit of in-court activity.

Not certain why a movement with this many apparent advocates and participants has such a low public profile.

SMS Möwe
I suspect it is how the press perceive these things. A local paper will report a bit of fun in the local courts and someone getting arrested for contempt, a national paper isn't interested. I also believe we take a more cynical view of people claiming their "constitutional rights" or whatever when they are trying to avoid a "driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence" charge. There isn't the equivalent of the Tea Party who are suspicious of all government and who may have some political traction.
In addition, the UK is more resistant to sovereign tactics than the US or Canada I believe for two reasons:
You can't establish precedent in law without going to the higher courts. Appearing there successfully, let alone winning, almost certainly requires legal representation and therefore costs serious money.
You can't file a lien (it's called a charge in the UK) on a property without going through either a court or without all parties agreeing to it and the filing being done by a recognised firm of lawyers. No turning up at the local court with an affidavit signed by some passing notary and it is all done.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

JamesVincent wrote:
Robert Arthur Menard
2 days ago

YOU SEEM LIKE JUST THE KIND OF PERSON TO BENEFIT FROM ONE OF MY FREEDOM PACKAGES. VERY RESONABLE PRICES, ONLY $800 FOR THE FULL LANCE THATCHER SPECIAL !!

!!!! FREEDOM HAS NEVER BEEN SO CHEAP !!!!
Comment from video.
That is almost certainly a troll. Menard's posts on Youtube are usually from his "mrmitee" account: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrmitee

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

An update on the adventures of our English Rose:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=68 ... =2&theater

I am speechless.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

I'll agree with what someone said before. What a narcissistic little bitch. I did like all the ads for Kate of Gaia in her comments.

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Young Hannah is a deluded idiot. She says that all law is fiction and she can see through all of it while at the same time she believes contract law, which is man-made, is binding.
Loving the bit where she says that once the clerk has touched the document and her DNA is on it it means there is a contract. That is a new one on me. Also it is the first time I have have heard someone claim that the value of the "bond" depends on the expected future income of the baby. Where did she get that one from? Who makes this stuff up?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The "expected future income" meme comes from Winston Shrout and he probably got it from Roger Elvick.
rumpelstilzchen

Oh right. I had always thought they claimed the initial value of all bonds is the same. This is the first time I have heard it claimed that a higher value bond will be issued for a baby who is expected to eventually have a larger income.
I wonder who these idiots believe makes that calculation?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

I've heard different values assigned to it, never that it varies depending on future income. That sounds more like tort law.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

http://youtu.be/zTBC8saebzo

Source on the "expected future income" claim from Shrout.
rumpelstilzchen

I'm guessing they cocked up when assessing the value of Paul McCartney's birth bond.
BHF wrote:
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

Another tirade, this time against the duty solicitor: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=68 ... =2&theater