Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Post by He Who Knows »

Tom Crawford wrote:
Hi all,

For those who did not know Guy Taylor, here is some first-hand information regarding the man.

He travelled these islands helping people and never did he put his hand out for money, his reward was to see them win in court and he had many of those, not to mention arresting judges and generally upsetting the judiciary, but always respectful unless they were disrespectful to him.

He gave so much of himself for others, even when he was not well.

So I am asking for a good attendance for the people of these islands to show their respect for a man who earned that respect more than any man I know.

The groups and activists would not be as well-informed today without his trailblazing efforts, so let us show those on the dark side that we can honour one of our own with genuine feelings and gratitude for a light that shone brightly for a short time in our corrupt world.

So if you attend the funeral please dress appropriately, but wear something colourful. Please SHARE!

Monday 20th August 1.30pm,
Hereford Crematorium, Westfaling St, Hereford HR4 0JE

Cheers Tom
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Is anybody going to make sure he is really dead?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

He Who Knows wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:04 pm
Tom Crawford wrote:
Hi all,

For those who did not know Guy Taylor, here is some first-hand information regarding the man.

He travelled these islands helping people and never did he put his hand out for money, his reward was to see them win in court and he had many of those, not to mention arresting judges and generally upsetting the judiciary, but always respectful unless they were disrespectful to him.
[SNIP]
Cheers Tom
He may not have asked for money, but would accept payment in Lager. Shame he never was rewarded, as he never won in court, as Tom could truthfully attest to. Unless he felt rewarded when he convinced Tom that he had actually won, when the judges ruling was complete and contrary to his shrewd legal analysis. As for arresting judges, I am sure that was also a complete success, and got the desired results, not. And as to showing respect for the judiciary unless they disrespected him, basically means only respect those that agree with him, which is none, so no respect for the Judiciary.

So if anyone would like to show their respects, for what was just another Failed FMOTL Guru, who left a trail of failure, failed advice, and failed arrests, have at it. I guess the best Tom can hope for is attendance for all those Guy helped to victory. So outside friends and family, no-one. Sad but true. Somehow I get the feeling this has Tom looking at his mortality, and fearing no-one will show up when he pops off, so he must at least try for Guy, so someone will do the same for him. Also its a way for Tom to try and stay relevant.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

As I've noted here;

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 80#p267408

Tom is now a Zelig type character, popping up everywhere but no longer of any significance. Just an onlooker rather than a participant.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:07 pm As I've noted here;

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 80#p267408

Tom is now a Zelig type character, popping up everywhere but no longer of any significance. Just an onlooker rather than a participant.
The Rob Schnider of the freeman world?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:11 pm Is anybody going to make sure he is really dead?
they know he's dead as they are the ones that killed him by running him ragged from losing case to losing case. :lol:
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

NYGMan wrote: Somehow I get the feeling this has Tom looking at his mortality, and fearing no-one will show up when he pops off, so he must at least try for Guy, so someone will do the same for him. Also its a way for Tom to try and stay relevant.
My thoughts exactly. Tom is looking particularly haunted these days. He was desperately hanging out with the new boys (Sacha Stone etc) recently but had nothing to contribute. Just a pointless presence with a blank face.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Been umming and aahing about Guy's funeral but I've finally decided I'm gonna go on Monday. Tom wants us all to wear colourful things so I'm wearing a Technicolor Dreamcoat as a nod to my hero Jason Donovan. I do hope they play "Any Dream Will Do" at the crem. The lyrics are quite apt for this occasion actually

I closed my eyes
Drew back the curtain
To see for certain
What I thought I knew
Far far away
Someone was weeping
But the world was sleeping
Any dream will do
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Try not to laugh.

Get some autographs,it's a cheap way to make hasbeens very happy

Serious kudos if you still have a Technicolour Dreamcoat, any such apparel I had went into the Museum of Faded Dreams decades ago.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

TheHallouminati wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:07 pm Been umming and aahing about Guy's funeral but I've finally decided I'm gonna go on Monday.
That's very thoughtful. Perhaps you can assure the mourners that the coffin only contains Guy's strawman.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:35 pm
TheHallouminati wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:07 pm Been umming and aahing about Guy's funeral but I've finally decided I'm gonna go on Monday.
That's very thoughtful. Perhaps you can assure the mourners that the coffin only contains Guy's strawman.
walk in with a strawman, look in the casket and ask 'who the hell is that?'
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

May his legal fiction live in perpetuity
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

i think its a false flag operation.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I went down an internet rabbit hole & somehow got onto the late Guy Taylor.
I found this video of the infamous Bodenham Manor that kicked off his whole saga. I remember the new owners submitting planning to bulldoze the place, I can see why https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L95XFAC-TPU

A UK word to sum up the place would be - shithole.

RIP GT.