UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

fat frank
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by fat frank »

am sure the poss order was granted in 2012, don't think there is a time limit on it, as when I got one on mine, I just said sod it after 2 years, you can take house
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Tom' son Craig explains
It's a load of shit and my parents get to keep the house.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aprXzkhT0Jw
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

tm169 wrote:
In summary Tom has lost his case, his arguments have been rejected and he will be evicted. The fact that they are claiming this as a victory is preposterous.
I think they genuinely do believe Tom was successful. They do not understand what has happened. The fact they believe Tom won will make things worse when he eventually gets evicted. There will be videos made showing how mortgage providers, bailiffs and police ignore court decisions and think they are above the law.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

wanglepin wrote:Tom' son Craig explains
That video really is worth watching.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Oh god. This is going to turn into another Bodenham. Someone will buy the property and wind up being evicted unlawfully by a mob. When Tom is evicted the house will have been stolen because the powers that be didn't let him win, the police won't be acting on their oaths and they won't understand what is going on.

My take on the Judgement would be that the Judge probably didn't make a ruling about the claim being in or out of time, because he was refusing it on the merits and therefore didn't need to decide that issue. It wouldn't have mattered if the claim was in time or not, the result - refusal would have been the same so it's a non-event as far as the courts are concerned.
Warning may contain traces of nut
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
That video really is worth watching.
Oh it is. My word so much that is wrong about what has happened. But I see the apple didn't fall far from the tree in the vale of stoopid.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

What an illiterate fuckwit. Craig, there was no fraud, B&B have a possession order. They didn't need to be in court because it just adds to the costs your parents are eventually going to have to pay. Your parents won't be in that house by Christmas. Your parents will owe B&B 5 figures.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

ArthurWankspittle wrote:What an illiterate fuckwit.
I'm liking the bit where he says the newspaper reporter got the story wrong because she doesn't understand legalese. Now, there's irony for you.
BHF wrote:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

What is their fascination with legalease, my understanding is that some terms (called terms of art) have very specific definitions in law - to make sure everyone knows that is meant when a word can have more than one meaning - but in general Judgements, especially when given to a litigant in person, are explained as clearly and plainly as possible.

Their isn't any reading between the lines in a legal judgement - because if their were then the Judgement would be flawed. People must be allowed to understand how the law works so that they can see it working. If people didn't understand the law we would have chaos.
rumpelstilzchen

It's all to do with punctuation and to save face.........apparently.
BHF wrote:
longdog

Post by longdog »

PeanutGallery wrote:What is their fascination with legalease
It's all a part of their silly reliance on magical thinking and magical language. If you say exactly the right words at exactly the right time you will get the result you want. Because that's how THEY do it.

Most of these idiots have never even seen the inside of a courtroom in their lives and don't understand that it's not like you see on TV or at the movies. In reality nobody speaks latin, there's no surprise witness or linguistic gymnastics and it's all mundane and often downright boring.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Tom really does believe he won today.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A3zjemcsULk
Tom interprets the decision: The reason leave to appeal was refused was because there is nothing to appeal. The reason there is nothing to appeal is because the claim for possession is fraudulent.
Tom and his wife are in for a terrible shock.
BHF wrote:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

After a quiet start the Goodfellas are debating Toms result.

Enoughofthis posts
I've just watched the Nottingham BBC lunch time news and they've reported that Tom has lost his case and could now be evicted. :!:

What's going on there then?
Uh-oh! A lone voice in amoungst the congratulatory back slapping and general air of sycophancy! What's that old adage - never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Enoughofthis will surely be packing his things for a one-way trip to the outer darkness courtesy of the Gruppenfuhrers.

How ironic all this is in the domain of the so called Troother Movement.

Some adherents are going to be distraught when the Crawford wagon finally crashes. The endgame is in sight.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Tom really does believe he won today.
Tom interprets the decision: The reason leave to appeal was refused was because there is nothing to appeal. The reason there is nothing to appeal is because the claim for possession is fraudulent.
Listen......Mr Ebert has studied the judgement and his interpretation is what matters okay!!
Don't you realise this man knows the Law. In fact you could not write this as fiction, it was nice to see Young Jon in at the end.
I am actually obliged to the Crawford's for all this amusement.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

In order to understand how the OPCA crowd are claiming victory, you only need to read the Judges ruling as:
Judge wrote:The suspension of the execution of the warrant for possession (of Mr Crawford's home) is therefore lifted.
Victory!
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

This reminds me of the video of Tom saying he had an endowment mortgage, while showing statements to the camera that clearly showed he has paying B&B the interest only. The facts were plain to see, but Tom didn't see them.

I would certainly like to read today's order itself. With luck, it will be published somewhere.
I think there may be a time limit for the Order of possession which must be approaching 12 months old now. There is probably a time limit for the Warrant of Possession but assuming the original Order is still current it will be no problem getting a new warrant.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think an Order for Possession has no time limit. It is, in effect, a judgement. It stands for all of time unless successfully appealed.

Warrants are valid only for certain time limits. Obtaining a new warrant should be no problem.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think an Order for Possession has no time limit. It is, in effect, a judgement. It stands for all of time unless successfully appealed.
As I understand it, if the order is suspended on condition the borrower pays the monthly instalment plus £x per month off the arrears, once the arrears are repaid, the possession order lapses.

But if it's an outright possession order (i.e. no terms of suspension) then unless the outstanding debt is paid in full, the order remains valid and enforceable.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

At least with them all believing Tom has won, they will not get in the way when the Baliffs do gome to take possession. They will undoubtedly be a lot of fuss about how B&B and the crooked courts and Baliffs have stolen Tom's home, but that will die down in a few weeks.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Bones

Post by Bones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Tom really does believe he won today.
I think in his heart Tom knows that he lost. Look at his body language :brickwall:

Look at this Sue's face :thinking: as he explains that he won, she isn't convinced at all

"The suspension of the execution of the warrant for possession (of Mr Crawford's home) is therefore lifted."

This is written in plain english and not some foreign language. It can only have one meaning
Bones

Post by Bones »

The SovCit movement cannot not afford to admit that Tom lost.

You had all the big names of the SovCit world getting Tom to use their crazy ideas

Guy Taylor - lost
Mark Ceylon Haining - can only shout I will arrest you to police officers and is obsessed with child abuse
Micheal O'Bernicia - Didn't void his parents mortgage
Michael O'Deira - by his own admission was made homeless

The writing was on the way before any of this started , as none of the above have had any real success but plenty of losses among them.

This outcome has shown that all of them are talking rubbish