UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
You could be right. Obviously that was a relatively small amount representing the amount of interest that he actually owed in addition to the capital sum. Hardly an indicator of fraud but after today I wouldn't be surprised how they spin any information
I think that's the bit they are clinging on to. I suppose they think that if they can cast doubt on one figure, no matter how small and the judge acknowledges it, then it must follow the whole case collapses which means the Order for Possession is not valid. Then there can be no warrant. No warrant....suspension must be lifted because warrant does not exist.
Nutty I know, but these are nutty people.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
tm169
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by tm169 »

littleFred wrote:An important aspect of the 14-days notice: once the notice is given, the order can be executed any time after the 14 days, for as long as the warrant is valid. So I would expect that the notice will give a date 14 days hence they want Tom out. The mob will turn up on that day but enforcement officers won't. For them, there is no hurry.

The EOs can wait for the mob to disperse and for the property to have few or no people in it. If they don't succeed one day they can return at a later date.
Yep correct. The RSC which I think is still the binding legislation for this sort of thing only requires that "every person in actual possession of the whole or any part of the land has received such notice of the proceedings as appears to the court sufficient to enable him to apply to the court for any relief to which he may be entitled"

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/proce ... rder45.pdf

My reading of that is they could crack on without notice pretty much immediately if a judge authorised it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Amanda Pike wrote:As you all know by now the press (Nottingham post who the rest have followed) have got the judgement wrapped around their earholes.....we have tried to explain but im not sure they get it...which to be fair can be understandable. It's difficult, to use your later analogy, when you see a beautiful yellow car and everyone else sees a green wreck. The judgement is written in legalise Oh dear, you can't even spell legalese but they read it in our normal every day language that we all speak. I speak and understand it. Apparently so does the Nottingham Post writer. Let me explain. I'm not sure I an going to take seriously an explanation by the idiot daughter of an idiot.
To clarify legalise legalese is a law language its an official thing solicitors judges barristers etc etc all speak it in court and in documents they are taught it in law school, you can refer to a book called the blacks law dictionary to translate it but it takes soooome understanding. You'll find the language used is English. (I was once told that judges have a dictionary to hand in court. Not a law dictionary, a normal English dictionary). Yes there might be some big words in there that you need to look up, but that's what education and communication is about. But its like on paper me saying the car parked on the road is a beautiful yellow when you look up the definition of beautiful and yellow in the book they are extreamly different in their meaning , what it actually means is, its a rusty old junk heap thats green. Except it's you who has the picture the wrong way round. Up is down, black is white, defeat is victory. Hope that helps....least I hope I explained it in a way that's easy to understand. Anyway we won! Whoooooppppieeeeee!x
Yes, I understand that your entire family are fuckwits.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I just realised the best time to get into the Crawford's house was about an hour or two ago. It would be amusing for them to come home from a GOODFornothing meeting to find the locks changed.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

tm169 wrote:The judgement is totally damning. This should go down as a textbook example of total cognitive dissonance in the face of failure.
Absolutely. It's quite remarkable how the GOOFy's are persuading themselves that this was a victory for TC, and howling down the objective, external evidence that he actually lost.

This may just be the reaction of a few very stupid or obsessed GOOFy's, but they obviously hope to force their position upon all of the others. It will be interesting to see if they can achieve that, especially when the full judgement becomes available.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

More fuckwittery:
Amanda Pike
16 mins · Edited
Ok Bradford and Bingley aka ukar have put a statement out saying we lost and have an enforceable possession order.....QUESTION.what do you need take a house with? is it a possession order? NO its a warrant, you apply for a warrant with a possession order. IF they applied for one ( incidentally it doesn't say they are going to take the house just that they have one) a whole new court case will need to take place, the judge has already numerous times noted fraud within his legalise document which is I think over 31 pages long....but for me and you who don't understand legalise point 91 is simple to understand and the judge clearly states he found in our favour for fraud. how will the bank get a warrant on fraudulent documents and accounting? they wont. its more covering up for the bloody bank! you'll see folks, never fear! remember they'll do anything to keep those flood gates from opening the sods! x
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
tm169
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by tm169 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
tm169 wrote:The judgement is totally damning. This should go down as a textbook example of total cognitive dissonance in the face of failure.
Absolutely. It's quite remarkable how the GOOFy's are persuading themselves that this was a victory for TC, and howling down the objective, external evidence that he actually lost.

This may just be the reaction of a few very stupid or obsessed GOOFy's, but they obviously hope to force their position upon all of the others. It will be interesting to see if they can achieve that, especially when the full judgement becomes available.
This sums it up from a moderator SalliNae on goodf:
I am happy if Tom and Guy are happy.
The faith in authority and gurus is astounding. Total confirmation bias.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:More fuckwittery:
Amanda Pike
16 mins · Edited
Ok Bradford and Bingley aka ukar have put a statement out saying we lost and have an enforceable possession order.....QUESTION.what do you need take a house with? is it a possession order? NO its a warrant, you apply for a warrant with a possession order. IF they applied for one ( incidentally it doesn't say they are going to take the house just that they have one) a whole new court case will need to take place, the judge has already numerous times noted fraud within his legalise document which is I think over 31 pages long....but for me and you who don't understand legalise point 91 is simple to understand and the judge clearly states he found in our favour for fraud. how will the bank get a warrant on fraudulent documents and accounting? they wont. its more covering up for the bloody bank! you'll see folks, never fear! remember they'll do anything to keep those flood gates from opening the sods! x

if I am reading this right, the possession order is still alive, and to get a warrant, all they do is apply, pay fee and it gets printed off, and they have to give a minimum of 14 days notice, unless a judge says sod it, go in now
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Do they think the judge said it was fraud? Or is it one of those freeman versions where the judgement against Tom proves that they are right about the fraud.
This idiot say so
Re: Tom Crawford success!!
Postby bertiebert » Thu May 14, 2015 9:48 pm
but for me and you who don't understand legalise point 91 is simple to understand and the judge clearly states he found in our favour for fraud.
I am sure this buffon post anything for anythings sake. :brickwall:
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

point 91 doesn't say anything about fraud
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

fat frank wrote:point 91 doesn't say anything about fraud
Have you got a shot of that FF?
tm169
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by tm169 »

fat frank wrote:

if I am reading this right, the possession order is still alive, and to get a warrant, all they do is apply, pay fee and it gets printed off, and they have to give a minimum of 14 days notice, unless a judge says sod it, go in now
I'm not even sure they need to reaply for a warrant depending how old the original warrant is:

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/proced ... rder26.pdf

Rule 6 Duration and renewal of warrant
A warrant of execution shall, for the purpose of execution, be valid in the first instance for
12 months beginning with the date of its issue, but if not wholly executed, it may be renewed from time to time, by order of the court, for a period of 12 months at any one time, beginning with the day next following that on which it would otherwise expire, if an application for renewal is made before that day or such later day (if any) as the court may allow.
A note of any such renewal shall be indorsed on the warrant and it shall be entitled to priority according to the time of its original issue or, where appropriate, its receipt by the district judge responsible for its execution.

Rules 5 and 6 shall apply, with the necessary modifications, in relation to a warrant of possession and any further warrant in aid of such a warrant as they apply in relation to a warrant of execution.
Bones

Post by Bones »

wanglepin wrote:
I aim to please

91. Here, Mr Crawford has a point. I can find nothing on the statements of account which shows when capitalisation occurred although the total mortgage debt figures are more readily understandable. From January 2010 the format of the statements of account changed but it is not easy to see at any given time what the live account arrears are. At the time of the commencement of the possession proceedings arrears were said to total £1,802.90. That is not a figure I could identify from the statements of account. When asked where it had come from Miss Sandells of B&B told me that it came "from the computer". As computers should be our slaves and not our masters such a response is not satisfactory.
Last edited by Bones on Thu May 14, 2015 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

point 91, give me a minute its on face book,

bones just uploaded it lol
Last edited by fat frank on Thu May 14, 2015 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:More fuckwittery:
Amanda Pike
...but for me and you who don't understand legalise point 91 is simple to understand and the judge clearly states he found in our favour for fraud.
So she understands what the judge is saying even when it is not talking eaglesknees
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

tm169 wrote:
fat frank wrote:

I'm not even sure they need to reaply for a warrant depending how old the original warrant is:

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/proced ... rder26.pdf

Rule 6 Duration and renewal of warrant
A warrant of execution shall, for the purpose of execution, be valid in the first instance for
12 months beginning with the date of its issue, but if not wholly executed, it may be renewed from time to time, by order of the court, for a period of 12 months at any one time, beginning with the day next following that on which it would otherwise expire, if an application for renewal is made before that day or such later day (if any) as the court may allow.
A note of any such renewal shall be indorsed on the warrant and it shall be entitled to priority according to the time of its original issue or, where appropriate, its receipt by the district judge responsible for its execution.

Rules 5 and 6 shall apply, with the necessary modifications, in relation to a warrant of possession and any further warrant in aid of such a warrant as they apply in relation to a warrant of execution.

so the unsuspension of the execution of the warrant, means they could just try and take house at any time

(I just find all this intresting as I hate freemans, seen them ruin to many lives)
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:I aim to please
Top man, Bones.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

why doesn't tom just pay it off with a WeRe cheque, problem solved
tm169
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by tm169 »

Bones wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
I aim to please

91. Here, Mr Crawford has a point. I can find nothing on the statements of account which shows when capitalisation occurred although the total mortgage debt figures are more readily understandable. From January 2010 the format of the statements of account changed but it is not easy to see at any given time what the live account arrears are. At the time of the commencement of the possession proceedings arrears were said to total £1,802.90. That is not a figure I could identify from the statements of account. When asked where it had come from Miss Sandells of B&B told me that it came "from the computer". As computers should be our slaves and not our masters such a response is not satisfactory.
I can assist the learned judge on this point given he might be less accustomed to the traditional Tuesday morning bulk repo day usually done by DDJs. For some reason common practice in the County Court is for the advocate at the possession hearing to give figures of the arrears on that day. Because the case takes so long to get to court the figure on the claim form will be a snapshot of the day the claim form was issued and the figures at the hearing will be a snapshot from the day of the hearing. These are computer generated figures that Walker Morris will give to the advocate over the phone standing in the lobby of the court before the hearing.

That exact figure won't appear in the statements because they are calculated monthly. So let's say Tom's CMI is £1000 PCM the statement for say March would say £1,002.90 and the statement for April would be £2,002.90 but on the day of the hearing or the day the claim was issued in early April it may have been £1,802.90.
The judge isn't wrong but it's not evidence of fraud. He's just having a minor dig at Counsel for giving a vague explanation of how the arrears are calculated on a day to day basis.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

fat frank wrote:why doesn't tom just pay it off with a WeRe cheque, problem solved
Well now he won't because Tom STILL doesn't think he owes anything and now doesn't even think he needs to pay it or do anything because he's won.

He didn't win and he will only find out how much he didn't win when the locks are changed and he's on the street.
Warning may contain traces of nut