Dave Murphy - Freeman Exercising His Right to Travel

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Dave Murphy - Freeman Exercising His Right to Travel

Post by Gregg »

I do love you people so....

You're more fun than a racecar full of wiener dogs...

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

Does that make them dash hounds?

I know, I know......Image
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

And now Team Skeptic in his new human form is calling him an idiot (DING!)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdkG8LWa1gY
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:29 pm And now Team Skeptic in his new human form is calling him an idiot (DING!)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdkG8LWa1gY
I watch Conspiracy Catz & SciManDan on youtube taking the piss (sorry had to) out of flat earthers. I think they fall into 2 categories, those who do really believe it, like swinging gate man.
The rest are those that pretend they believe it purely to make cash on youtube etc. Nathan Oakley & many others fall into this category. I'm not sure which Dave falls into, probably the former.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:56 pm I think they fall into 2 categories...
There is a third category. If we are to take his piss drinking at face value he appears to be a "believer" but there is an alternative reading. He is a narcissist where he wants to feel special and You Tube gives him that feedback independent of monetary considerations.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:07 pm
hucknallred wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:56 pm I think they fall into 2 categories...
There is a third category. If we are to take his piss drinking at face value he appears to be a "believer" but there is an alternative reading. He is a narcissist where he wants to feel special and You Tube gives him that feedback independent of monetary considerations.
I'm with the above explanation. There's a lot of conspiracy theorists who want to be special and recognised (probably because they failed all their science and maths exams with flerfers) and live off the theme of "I know something you don't know".
I agree too there are some people out there exploiting it for money. I think it was ConspiracyCatz who spotted one of them acknowledging that one of their experiments actually was evidence for a global planet, the expensive gyroscope/movement/deflection experiment thing - can't remember it properly.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:09 pm I agree too there are some people out there exploiting it for money. I think it was ConspiracyCatz who spotted one of them acknowledging that one of their experiments actually was evidence for a global planet, the expensive gyroscope/movement/deflection experiment thing - can't remember it properly.
That was the "Beyond The Curve" film. Flerfer guru buys $20,000 laser gyro to prove the earth isn't spinning... Inevitably it shows a "drift" of 15 degrees per hour. Oooops.

The whole logic of it was stupid from the start. If there's massive conspiracy by [whoever] to pretend the earth is a globe when it's really flat... Which it is obviously... Wouldn't all gyros be pre-loaded with a 15 degree per hour drift? It's inconceivable that "they" would allow gryo manufacturers to make products that proved the flat earth.

That's the problem with conspiritards... They don't think on a global pizza scale.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Here's another genius with the super sekrit proof of da twoof...

https://diply.com/65126/this-flat-earth ... U4wTkRWPp4

This Flat-Earther Accidentally Proved The Earth Is Round Using His Own Experiment
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

Gregg wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:05 pm Here's another genius with the super sekrit proof of da twoof...

That's the one longdog mentioned. You couldn't make it up.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Actually, I don't mind Dave, he seems a nice bloke, nuts, but a nice bloke.

Here he is begging for an electric unicycle :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l646YNDkvAs

Which worked :thinking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68opGbfCqmc

Bravo Dave.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:54 pm Actually, I don't mind Dave, he seems a nice bloke, nuts, but a nice bloke...
Nah. He's not. Trust me, I've seen him when he's pressed or when he thinks he's on someone weak. He's a nasty bit of work our Dave but he's very good at playing the nice guy to camera. His "health"advice is also pretty damned harmfull, he's very anti vax too.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: (UK) Police Stop Freeman Exercising His Right to Travel

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:29 pm
Flying Daggers wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_0w2LJOvCY

The above clip starts with the question "did I win" then Davey takes 13 minutes to basically say no he didn't and he lost his car :snicker: Naturally, not in those precise words
Ah, but if you listen carefully he explains that losing was the intended purpose, to show how his rights have been trampled by the state. Surprising that he didn't buy a £200 banger* for the purpose of this demonstration.

Good to see a wry comment below the video from our Normal Wisdom, amongst many refreshingly sensible remarks.

(* For our colonial cousins, a 'banger' is an old, worn-out car)
We have them in New England -- sometimes called "beaters", instead.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
TBL

Re: (UK) Police Stop Freeman Exercising His Right to Travel

Post by TBL »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:47 am
Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:29 pm
Flying Daggers wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_0w2LJOvCY

The above clip starts with the question "did I win" then Davey takes 13 minutes to basically say no he didn't and he lost his car :snicker: Naturally, not in those precise words
Ah, but if you listen carefully he explains that losing was the intended purpose, to show how his rights have been trampled by the state. Surprising that he didn't buy a £200 banger* for the purpose of this demonstration.

Good to see a wry comment below the video from our Normal Wisdom, amongst many refreshingly sensible remarks.

(* For our colonial cousins, a 'banger' is an old, worn-out car)
We have them in New England -- sometimes called "beaters", instead.
Here in the south colonies, beater is an acceptable description. But there's also hoopty, because southern slang seems hell-bent on making the speaker appear stupid.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Both terms fairly common during my life in various places although banger seems to win out. See also: lump of junk; rust bucket; pile o' rust; junker; you get the drift.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I think "clunker" is the broadest American term, since that's the nickname the federal car scrapping program got.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:33 pm I think "clunker" is the broadest American term, since that's the nickname the federal car scrapping program got.
In the mid-60s, the 1954 Chevy Bel Air which my father bought, as a second car, was called "The Clunker". A "beater" was a car driven only during the winter months, so that the better of the family's cars didn't get beaten up by wintry conditions.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Scimandan having a little pop...
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Do these knutsacs have any explanation for how days and nights and seasons and other details of orbital mechanics work on poker chip planets?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

That is all accomplished with the use of sophisticated mirrors.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

It's been a while, but he's back after his daily drink of piss, arresting the rozzers at a vaccine site.

https://odysee.com/@Gmail.com:52/Err... ... E-POLICE:e