UK: Mark Kishon Christopher

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Re: UK: Mark Kishon Christopher

Post by MaritalArtist »

Moar like David-lose: Miller, amirite?
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by exiledscouser »

He’s still out there, churning out nonsense such as this.

And this little gem is why we see the same fools falling for shite schemes designed only with relieving them of their cash in mind.

This guy sounds vaguely English but his rhetoric has a very Transatlantic Sov-Cit feel to it even though he appears to be targeting a mainly UK audience.

In my personal view (you understand) he’s a bit of a twat.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Flipping idiot, listening to him for more than about 10 seconds makes my teeth hurt.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Sometimes these people cross my path on youtube when they go on about 5G and wifi. My channel helps fund my expensive hobby as a RF engineer / electronics enthusiast. It is probably equivalent to a part time job and yes it takes way more views than these idiots get.
Anyway here is Mark Christopher’s ideas on climate change being torn apart by a fellow youtuber and friend of mine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZJfr-PgBIk
Enjoy :lol:
TBL

Post by TBL »

I think you may be looking up the wrong person as the links refer specifically to the flesh-and-blood being :Mark-kishon: Christoper, not the entity Mark Kishon Christopher. :roll: