UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Normal Wisdom »

SovCits often claim that we skeptics are "asleep" and need to open our eyes to what is going on. In my case I think they were right. I've obviously led a sheltered life and simply never understood just how many crazy people there are out there. I am finding this indisputable fact increasingly depressing and in my advancing years serving a) to promote a fear for the future of the human race and b) to question whether on balance the internet is a bad thing.

I came across this lady in this video of her being interviewed earlier this week outside the Royal Courts of Justice by the people protesting the "fact finding" hearing regarding a (far-fetched IMO) allegation of a ritual satanic cult operating in North London. But this is not about that case, she just offers her services to arrest the judge undertaking the hearing having just "successfully" arrested another judge on a separate matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAYQTCluFhk&spfreload=10

She runs the gamut of a lot of SovCit craziness and thus encouraged to research a little further I was pleased to find that she has issued a commercial lien (under the UCC of course) against the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police for £14,000,000,000,000 (fourteen trillion - that's a lot of money!).

As a starting point, I've attached her two videos featuring her affidavit of crimes by the UK Police. These explain her grievances which stretch back to an undoubtably sad incident almost 15 years ago but which have since evolved in a myriad of directions. These videos only serve to confirm that exposing a crazy person to SovCit ideas is like trying to extinguish a fire with petrol. At one point she accidentally mentions Roger Hayes so I think we know who supplied the fuel. There are numerous links in the comments sections of both videos that I still have to explore if I don't sink into black despair first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2dh7si7cvM&spfreload=10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK5FzJHDc8c&spfreload=10
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by littleFred »

I instinctively feel sorry for some people. This is one of them. Neelu is so massively confused by everything that she can't explain her past or current situation coherently. I suppose the people who deal with her in real life have great difficulty understanding what she wants.

"Laws don't apply if we don't consent," she says. It seems the judge didn't consent to be arrested. So what's she gonna do about it? Nothing.

"7/7 was a media stunt pulled off by the BBC." Well, I haven't heard that garbage before.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

littleFred wrote:I instinctively feel sorry for some people. This is one of them. Neelu is so massively confused by everything that she can't explain her past or current situation coherently. I suppose the people who deal with her in real life have great difficulty understanding what she wants.

"Laws don't apply if we don't consent," she says. It seems the judge didn't consent to be arrested. So what's she gonna do about it? Nothing.

"7/7 was a media stunt pulled off by the BBC." Well, I haven't heard that garbage before.
I sort of know what you mean about feeling sorry for her in as much as she does seem to genuinely have "issues" which may well have been triggered by the tragic death of her niece in 2000. She is convinced that the baby was murdered although an inquest, a police investigation and numerous attempts at judicial reviews and private prosecutions have all disagreed.

That aside there appear to be a number of personal injury claims involving various members of her family which she claims were worth "millions of pounds" and for which she has been involved in disputing the costs due to solicitors and alleging conspiracy for those that were unsuccessful.

Her sister and husband were prosecuted for running an unlicensed "HMO" (House in Multiple Occupancy) i.e. renting rooms to other families and have incurred fines of £20,000. Part of Neelu's defence is that the law doesn't exist so the prosecution is treason.

She has accused quite a lot of the judiciary of treason and along with numerous police and solicitors has arrested them and removed them from office, she has also closed courts and government departments etc. In fact she has cut quite a swathe through public office. Surprisingly nobody seems to have noticed.

So while I might have some sympathy for the background circumstances she is simply a bloody nuisance. I wouldn't want to come within 10 miles of her in real life. You can cop a commercial lien just by looking at her a bit funny. £5 million seems to be the going rate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wPF5OwD0Xg&spfreload=10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laBkeniIHeo&spfreload=10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U-pijZ16eA&spfreload=10
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Normal Wisdom wrote:So while I might have some sympathy for the background circumstances she is simply a bloody nuisance. I wouldn't want to come within 10 miles of her in real life. You can cop a commercial lien just by looking at her a bit funny. £5 million seems to be the going rate
Utterly barking. She babbles on about the US UCC, Biblical law, commercial liens and the Gold Standard Act, blah blah blah. She's like a well-dressed mad old bag-lady, wandering round the courts and mumbling her incantations. Then having a break at the railway station for a mad old rant about satanic Oyster cards. Superficial confidence is quickly revealed to be chanting of repetitive, nonsensical phrases about consent, bankruptcy, citizen's arrests etc.

She seems mentally ill. A sad nuisance.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

littleFred wrote:"7/7 was a media stunt pulled off by the BBC." Well, I haven't heard that garbage before.
for those who haven't heard the 7/7 shtick before here is two and a half hours of your life you'll never get back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6Vfnn3YZXw

its fairly common amongst the 9/11 truthers among other groups.
(just clarifying. not wishing to change the subject)
peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Neelu has an alter ego of "Lou Lotus". She also issues commercial liens for £5 million against organisations that have the temerity to ask her to pay parking fines, speeding fines etc. However, if you really piss her off, say by asking her sister to pay solicitor's fees and not agreeing with batshit crazy personal injury claims then it easily can go up to £6 million. And don't forget you only have 30 days to pay or else the amount is multiplied by 7.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUql1CKV_YQ&spfreload=10

She has a third personality; Neelum Blue Diamond but I don't suggest you search for that on YouTube if you have any love for music.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

This is one of four Judges that Neelu has "arrested" by all accounts and this days victim was District Judge Parfitt.
Woman on the right.
I just want to introduce Neelu. One of the side events this morning, has been Neelu going into court to arrest the judge.....Neelu staged a very impressive demonstration, of how it’s done, stopped proceedings and not virtually but actually, it actually happened
Neelu 6;40
all these judges committing treason and fraud, perjury and perverting the cause of justice so I had to arrest him
Woman on the right
When you said you arrested him, he scuttled off into a back room didn’t he, he didn’t stay to be arrested.
So this arrest didn't “actually” happen then, not even “virtually” or Neerlu nearly

I can't make out his name but at 9: 18, Neelu had already her next victim in her sights
Neelu tells us;
“I am happy to go and arrest him”

and the woman on her right says
“Why don’t we come in and see you do it, if you think you can do it
Has this woman already forgotten that she had just witnessed Neelu " actually do it" once already?
Neelu
I could do it, we could go in and do the same again, we can do what we all just done”.
Woman on the right seems a little shy and reluctant at the sound of “We Could” to even answer Neelu and one can almost see the relief when someone asks Neelu another question.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAYQTCl ... freload=10
:lol:
I wasn't surprised to hear her mention Roger Hayes in another one of her videos.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

The judge they are proposing to arrest is Mrs Justice Anna Pauffley an experienced judge in the Family Division of the High Court of Justice. She is currently presiding over a fact finding hearing to ascertain the best future for two children taken into care following allegations by their mother that they were sexually abused as part of a widespread cult of satanic ritual paedophilia and child sacrifice. I wrote about this in the Ceylon thread viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10301&hilit=sabine&start=60

The woman on the right is Belinda McKenzie. She is leading a protest outside the high court into the handling of the child abuse allegations. Essentially they want the children to be returned to their mother and the father to be prosecuted. I believe Ms McKenzie jointly formed "An Association of McKenzie Friends" (I'm sure it used to be called The Association ....) with Sabine McNeill.

Ms McNeill has been involved with this case for some time and has helped (and arguably encouraged) the mother and others to post videos of the children giving graphic details of the allegations and various blogs giving the names of about 60 alleged cult members (including their addresses and phone numbers), copies of the police medical reports and videos of police interviews with the children. To her surprise the police have said they wish to question both Ms McNeill and the mother about the release of this sensitive information and both have now fled the country.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

The "satanic panic" case that I mentioned above has been heard in court. The judgement was issued last week and unsurprisingly it's all nonsense.

http://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/markup.cg ... od=boolean

Needless to say that for those who like to believe that every other person in Hampstead and of course every member of the establishment is a satanist, this is merely evidence of the huge cover up that has taken place and they seem determined to keep flogging this particular dead horse (until something better comes along).

On Sunday a group variously reported as being between 25 and 40 people (although it looks to me like half a dozen) met at the Church at the centre of the allegations to harass the churchgoers attending for service. Fresh from her campaign of arresting judges left, right and centre, Neelu Berry brings her own special brand of crazy to proceedings ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKG55-_rUg4&spfreload=10
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

When you said you arrested him, he scuttled off into a back room didn’t he, he didn’t stay to be arrested.
Ok, I have to admit:

I'd love to see a Judge, complete in curly wig and black robes, scuttling off into a back room ala Dr. Zoidberg.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have to admit that I am at a loss in figuring out what could have prompted that mother and her boyfriend to come up with such an utterly insane fantasy like this and then to put her children through it. The level of hatred, at least I guess that is what it is, that she feels for her ex-husband is staggering. Doesn't much sound like family services is much pleased with either parent at this point, wonder what the ultimate result will be. The fact that she has collected the other nutters who see conspiracies under every rock isn't helping, and I find them equally hard to comprehend, except in what some people will do for attention.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I would suggest, from having read the findings, that the Boyfriend (Mr. Christie) was the only person abusing the children. I would also suggest that his motive for doing so was because of a hitherto undiagnosed mental illness and that the performances he undoubtedly coerced from the children were both intended to pander to his delusions and also to affect a degree of control on the children and their mother in a manner quite similar to that of domestic abusers.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

PeanutGallery's theory sounds plausible, although we must be aware that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Otherwise, we are just like those who make wild accusations.

The case is deeply unpleasant. The mother repeated the allegations, possibly from Russia, on 21 March. At the end, she spouts SovCit junk about the UK government and all companies being bankrupt, she wants the kids sent to her in Russia, the judge arrested for treason, junk about UCC, and notice of dishonour for commercial lien 732 billion pounds. It is unclear if she want this money, or whatever. She is clearly reading from a script. It seems to me that she didn't write the script herself.

From an earlier video by Belinda McKenzie on 12 March, it seems there is an arrest warrant outstanding for the mother.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It sounds to me as if the investigation turned up a number of things, none of them related to satanic rituals etc. I would like to know what they determined about the actual parents as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

The father is exonerated. The mother and her current partner: "Torture is a strong word but it is the most accurate way to describe what was done to the children by [him] in collaboration with [her]."

They haven't been tried for any offences. It seems there is an arrest warrant on her. I guess there is also one on him (the partner, NOT the children's father).
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

As far as I know, there wasn't an arrest warrant out on the mother and certainly not in respect of abuse of the children. In fact one of Sabine McNeill's many complaints is that Police turned up at the mother's house without an arrest warrant.Not of course that they necessarily need one but you can't expect the lay legal adviser to know that.

There had been concern that sensitive information (the original tapes of the children's allegations) had been published on the internet. Consequently an injunction was issued to prevent any further release of such information. It appears that when the mother sacked her lawyers they turned over to her all the documentation that they had been given including the tapes of Police interviews and the medical reports. She immediately turned to Sabine McNeill and Belinda McKenzie for "help". Sabine conspired to "accidentally" release all the information onto the internet in direct contravention of the existing injunction. Consequently the Police wanted to speak to the mother and Sabine. The mother fled abroad when Police turned up at her home and Sabine did the same when she received a warning letter from the local authority solicitor (see my earlier post).

Similarly there wasn't originally any intention to arrest Christie. The original Police investigation concluded that because the physical abuse of the children occurred abroad (in Morocco) it was outside their jurisdiction. The situation might be different now since the release of the judgement of Justice Pauffley implies abuse by Christie on a longer term and with at least the tacit approval of the mother. They may both be nuts (to use the technical term) but they are surely not so crazy as to return to the UK any time soon.

Despite still being in exile, Sabine McNeill continues to pull the strings. She is blogging at least once a day and clearly wrote the latest script for the mother's video (I recognise the phrases). She is also helping to coordinate the continuing protests such as at the church on Sunday.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Guess who's now waded in to give her "opinion" on the Hampstead Child Sex Abuse case, our very own blonde bombshell Hannah Shotbolt. Of course she 'knows' that these kind of rituals are well practised by Satanists and so the children were obviously innocent and this is all a cover up.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1649734545248512

Of course nobody has yet raised the question of how Hannah 'knows' that these kind of rituals are used by Satanists or pointed out that the medical evidence was possibly incorrect. It's atypical Freeman waffle with Hannah's usual level of forensic evaluation and assessment (ie none) and smacks of her jumping on the bandwagon to try and get herself some attention.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

PeanutGallery wrote:Guess who's now waded in to give her "opinion" on the Hampstead Child Sex Abuse case, our very own blonde bombshell Hannah Shotbolt. Of course she 'knows' that these kind of rituals are well practised by Satanists and so the children were obviously innocent and this is all a cover up.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1649734545248512

Of course nobody has yet raised the question of how Hannah 'knows' that these kind of rituals are used by Satanists or pointed out that the medical evidence was possibly incorrect. It's atypical Freeman waffle with Hannah's usual level of forensic evaluation and assessment (ie none) and smacks of her jumping on the bandwagon to try and get herself some attention.
Hannah is a mental midget who, like so many of her ilk, struggles to give meaning to a life she perceives as meaningless, by Enlisting In Every Grand Struggle Of The Time. She reminds me of the time when I was in college, in the early 70s, when I was walking past a small group of campus radicals who had formed some sort of new faction, and I heard one guy proclaim that "[we] have to identify a lot of groups with whom we can proclaim [our] solidarity, and get noticed by them and everyone else". I'm sure that you're all surprised by the fact that they quickly dissolved, due to ideological squabbles, and was never heard of again.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

littleFred wrote:PeanutGallery's theory sounds plausible, although we must be aware that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Otherwise, we are just like those who make wild accusations.

The case is deeply unpleasant. The mother repeated the allegations, possibly from Russia, on 21 March. At the end, she spouts SovCit junk about the UK government and all companies being bankrupt, she wants the kids sent to her in Russia, the judge arrested for treason, junk about UCC, and notice of dishonour for commercial lien 732 billion pounds. It is unclear if she want this money, or whatever. She is clearly reading from a script. It seems to me that she didn't write the script herself.

From an earlier video by Belinda McKenzie on 12 March, it seems there is an arrest warrant outstanding for the mother.
On reflection I would suggest that Sabine McNeill wrote the first part of the script but the SovCit junk is pure Neelu Berry. All that talk about UCC, notice of dishonour and liens being multiplied sevenfold if not paid within 14 days is the sort of stuff she has been trying for years. As far as I can tell she just happened to be at the Royal Court of Justice (arresting judges) when she bumped into Belinda McKenzie protesting about this case outside. What a worthy addition she has been to the gang of deranged idiots running this campaign.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

And of course not to be left out in the cold our other favourite Ceylon has joined in trumpeting the claims by posting up a video he claims exposes the Satanic cult, at the church in Hampstead. It features an interview with Neelu Berry who again repeats the allegations, accuses the Judge of treason and then claims that Satanism is the cause of debt.

All this time I'd thought borrowing money was the cause of debt, but now I know it's Satan.

The most troubling thing is that when the account of what the children have said goes into very obvious fantasy, they take this as more proof that the claims must be true. They even had a protester inside the service and they saw absolutely nothing out of the ordinary which they take to be a sign that there was deception. They claimed that the singing was in Latin and that they felt uncomfortable.

It then moves on to a lot of haranguing of members of the congregation (although it could have been a verger) and following the vicar or priest to their home. They then claim it was a decoy and Ceylon remarks on the number of security cameras on the church. Although this seems perfectly normal for a building in London, which is nominally open to the public and contains a number of publicly displayed valuable items.

From watching the video I couldn't help but feel very sorry for the members of the congregation and the local residents who are becoming the victims of this deranged mob and are having such wild accusations hurled at them which seem to lack any basis in reality.