UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by grixit »

aesmith wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:22 pm Hope she's careful. Didn't she have her arm "ripped out" last time?
It was just a flesh wound!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

And we're off!
Court 12 T20180394
NEELU BERRY
Plea and Trial Preparation - Case Started - 10:11
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

-
SteveUK wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:30 am And we're off!
Court 12 T20180394
NEELU BERRY
Plea and Trial Preparation - Case Started - 10:11
Let the circus, or is it dog and pony show, begin. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

First news coming out from one of Neelu's friends. Spelling mess his not mine
Lee Cant: dogy judge , as she has little english , much garbledd nonsense + is rubish as are all judges
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:19 am First news coming out from one of Neelu's friends. Spelling mess his not mine
Lee Cant: dogy judge , as she has little english , much garbledd nonsense + is rubish as are all judges
You couldn't make it up! :lol:
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

However "little English" the judge has, it can't be as "little" as Lee Cant's. :haha:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

She has a lot of "English". It's her name!!!
Caroline Frances English, aged 50, will be known as Her Honour Judge English. She was called to the Bar (I) in 1989. She was appointed as a Fee-paid Legal Member of the Mental Health Review Tribunal (England) (now known as Fee-paid Judge of the First-tier Tribunal assigned to the Health, Education and Social Care Chamber (Mental Health)) in 2003, and as a Recorder in 2007.
Her specialities might be of great help today :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

The problem is that the "dogy" judge probably does speak proper Queen's English and it goes right over Lee's head.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:17 am The problem is that the "dogy" judge probably does speak proper Queen's English and it goes right over Lee's head.
you mean 'dogy style'?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Overview and background from Hoaxtead.
https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... aud-today/
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Breaking !!!1!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 341768924/

High lowlights:
Uncovered fraud.
Refused to please.
Corrupt Judge.
Denied jurisdiction.
CPS mess. Didn't turn up with hard copies of anything.
Asked for a trial to determine jurisdiction.
Thinks she's a protected witness due to whistleblowing.
Upset that law society office so close to the court.
Bad signal when the actual outcome is mentioned.
Hear the word adjournment to the 20 something.

I think its a really long way of saying the judge entered a not guilty plea on her behalf. She's already at the RCJ lodging more paperwork.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Anyone rich enough to buy Neelu a better internet connection or whatever it it is she needs not to break up all the time.

The FB video after the court one is all about how her sister is being murdered in hospital (I think).
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:44 pm CPS mess. Didn't turn up with hard copies of anything.
That's not how it works. The CPS lodge their documents on Digital Case System. This normally works because barristers are registered on DCS. Evidence uploaded to DCS is classed as served. If you are representing yourself, then you don't usually have access to DCS. It speaks more to Neelu's failure to co-operate with the court system than a CPS failing. It is not down to CPS to sit by a printer and provide them. If paper copies were not available, she probably hasn't spoken to the clerk since the last hearing.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:50 pm
SteveUK wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:44 pm CPS mess. Didn't turn up with hard copies of anything.
That's not how it works. The CPS lodge their documents on Digital Case System. This normally works because barristers are registered on DCS. Evidence uploaded to DCS is classed as served. If you are representing yourself, then you don't usually have access to DCS. It speaks more to Neelu's failure to co-operate with the court system than a CPS failing. It is not down to CPS to sit by a printer and provide them. If paper copies were not available, she probably hasn't spoken to the clerk since the last hearing.
Why would she speak to the clerk or prepare, they didn't have jurisdiction. :sarcasm:
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:01 pm Anyone rich enough to buy Neelu a better internet connection or whatever it it is she needs not to break up all the time.

The FB video after the court one is all about how her sister is being murdered in hospital (I think).
Interesting how everything is a mirror image. Is that intentional?
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Strange how when you google "no jurisdiction plea" the only results containing that phrase are videos of Neelu!
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

D-C wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:06 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:01 pm Anyone rich enough to buy Neelu a better internet connection or whatever it it is she needs not to break up all the time.

Interesting how everything is a mirror image. Is that intentional?
No it's a quirk of some mobile devices in some video modes, especially I believe the ones with front and back lenses.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:50 pm That's not how it works. The CPS lodge their documents on Digital Case System. This normally works because barristers are registered on DCS. Evidence uploaded to DCS is classed as served. If you are representing yourself, then you don't usually have access to DCS. It speaks more to Neelu's failure to co-operate with the court system than a CPS failing. It is not down to CPS to sit by a printer and provide them.
4.1 Unrepresented defendants will not have access to the DCS. It follows that the CPS and other prosecutors
will serve papers (including a part complete PTPH form) on paper and it will be the responsibility of the
CPS/other prosecuting authority to provide copies for all parties, including the court....
https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content ... 180207.pdf
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Since the CPS and court have Neelu’s address it’s quite likely that they sent out the necessary papers.

Which Neelu would doubtless then treat with the same respect and seriousness she treats all court, CPS, debt collector and any other official paperwork. And if she insists she never received anything then another copy can be hand delivered through her letterbox. She certainly isn’t the first person representing themselves to claim they never got the paperwork, the best she can hope for is to create a delay in the process.

I wonder whether, and at what point, the court will order a psychiatric report on her.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Another RCJ filing, and its the secreteray of state and 3 judges in the firing line. I'm not quite sure what shes even asking for. It seems none of them agreed with her fraud allegations. She then starts to ramble about giving a decent performance to a jury, without actually stating any obvious claim.

:beatinghorse: