UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by exiledscouser »

Neelu is still punting out her phoney bearer bonds. Having demolished Santander and Barclays, it has been the turn of Halifax, Lloyds Group and Bank of Scotland (all one big group now) to be served papers. Apparently prison awaits anyone not bowing before the mighty Debt Burden Liberation Certificate;
Neelu wrote; The Supreme Court of Indonesia has deemed 100 years in jail for anyone obstructing, refusing, rejecting dishonouring our Gold Mandate Prosperity Payments 1-11 of http://www.swissindo.net. So please take a look and ask questions here and share with at least 5 others...we must break the debt slavery chains starting with the Debt Burden Liberation Certificate.
I do hear that you get a third off for good behaviour.
Print the DBLC and hand over to anyone who asks you for counterfeit currency - don't forget to tell them its from your share of Gold - upto $150,000 in debts written off - your PCN's, parking fines, mortgage, Council Tax, bills, water...use it as an education tool because they will plead ignorance - so it needs you to educate them that they can't get away with it because you can't be fooled any more.
A commenter Ikechukwu Messiik asks;
Can we here in Nigeria do the same?
That'll end well. Not.

A lot of people seem to be watching with interest including the Footle crowd. Our old friend Dave Witcher asks, hopefully;
"Has it been accepted?"

to which the response from Neelu is (and you have to imagine the response in Baldrick's voice);
"......not yet...."
I can't figure what the true purpose of Swizzindo might be. It might be a scam but no-one is asking (AFAIK) for an upfront fee to release funds, just print this out (in colour) and try your luck in a bank. Perhaps its a crackpot idea to bring down international banking but it is so laughably bollocks that no-one in the financial world will take the slightest note of it. Maybe its a prank or jolly jape by some under grads seeing how far an internet meme can sustain itself, watch it morph and evolve. It is after all very ornate and wordy and someone has wasted a lot of their time with a Spirograph kit cobbling in all together but it remains - to my eyes - just patent bollocks. Perhaps its a con to allow the NHS to flush out and ID delusional personality disorders.

Maybe...... I'm missing a trick altogether and that some higher purpose which isn't yet discernible is being served.

But

You can almost sense the Witcher brigade 'waking up' to Neelu's mental state, slowly backing out of the room saying;
"yeah riiiiiiight, put down the DBLC and step away from the keyboard...."
longdog

Post by longdog »

If it is not honoured, the bank will be shut down for piracy currency illegal trading, the staff will be issued with treason notices, removal from office, seizure of assets from proceeds of crime, forfeiture of prosperity, banishment from community - which will be the messy option
I look forward to a new series of YouTube phone-calls issuing treason notices to disinterested call-centre drones all ending with a CLICK!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

exiledscouser wrote:Neelu is still punting out her phoney bearer bonds. Having demolished Santander and Barclays, it has been the turn of Halifax, Lloyds Group and Bank of Scotland (all one big group now) to be served papers. Apparently prison awaits anyone not bowing before the mighty Debt Burden Liberation Certificate;
Neelu wrote; The Supreme Court of Indonesia has deemed 100 years in jail for anyone obstructing, refusing, rejecting dishonouring our Gold Mandate Prosperity Payments 1-11 of http://www.swissindo.net. So please take a look and ask questions here and share with at least 5 others...we must break the debt slavery chains starting with the Debt Burden Liberation Certificate.
I do hear that you get a third off for good behaviour.
Print the DBLC and hand over to anyone who asks you for counterfeit currency - don't forget to tell them its from your share of Gold - upto $150,000 in debts written off - your PCN's, parking fines, mortgage, Council Tax, bills, water...use it as an education tool because they will plead ignorance - so it needs you to educate them that they can't get away with it because you can't be fooled any more.
A commenter Ikechukwu Messiik asks;
Can we here in Nigeria do the same?
That'll end well. Not.

A lot of people seem to be watching with interest including the Footle crowd. Our old friend Dave Witcher asks, hopefully;
"Has it been accepted?"

to which the response from Neelu is (and you have to imagine the response in Baldrick's voice);
"......not yet...."
I can't figure what the true purpose of Swizzindo might be. It might be a scam but no-one is asking (AFAIK) for an upfront fee to release funds, just print this out (in colour) and try your luck in a bank. Perhaps its a crackpot idea to bring down international banking but it is so laughably bollocks that no-one in the financial world will take the slightest note of it. Maybe its a prank or jolly jape by some under grads seeing how far an internet meme can sustain itself, watch it morph and evolve. It is after all very ornate and wordy and someone has wasted a lot of their time with a Spirograph kit cobbling in all together but it remains - to my eyes - just patent bollocks. Perhaps its a con to allow the NHS to flush out and ID delusional personality disorders.

Maybe...... I'm missing a trick altogether and that some higher purpose which isn't yet discernible is being served.

But

You can almost sense the Witcher brigade 'waking up' to Neelu's mental state, slowly backing out of the room saying;
"yeah riiiiiiight, put down the DBLC and step away from the keyboard...."
Swissindo is indeed a cash for prosperity scam . We covered it briefly here
viewtopic.php?t=9956
Albeit other sites have better coverage.

They use foreign 'delegates' to attend their events to build credibility. However, the people actually sending in the cash are the local Indonesians , mightily impressed by these foreign 'delegates'.

It's as unoriginal as it comes, although less mystical and entertaining as the Omega scam for example.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Here is another one, virtually identical in its overblown silliness.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11526
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

exiledscouser wrote:I do hear that you get a third off for good behaviour.
I thought you got the third off for pleading guilty? Yes it's true - I've been stopping you getting 279 gazillion pounds in silver otherwise my reptilian overlord would eat me.
(and you have to imagine the response in Baldrick's voice)
Now you've done it. "Faker than a fake think off a fake internet site written by a nutter."
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

longdog wrote:
If it is not honoured, the bank will be shut down for piracy currency illegal trading, the staff will be issued with treason notices, removal from office, seizure of assets from proceeds of crime, forfeiture of prosperity, banishment from community - which will be the messy option
I'd love to ask her who exactly is going to shut the banks down and throw people in prison if the government, police, courts and entire judiciary system is all in on it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
longdog wrote:
I'd love to ask her who exactly is going to shut the banks down and throw people in prison if the government, police, courts and entire judiciary system is all in on it?
Facts, facts, facts... how tiresome they can be, when someone is joyfully delusional and paranoid.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

She's been touring the high street banks trying to cash in her swissindo bollocks. I must say HSBC were patient, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHMHKbFIHdU
Siegfried Shrink

Within seconds of her speaking to the bank manager, the manager must have known it was a fantasy and by 5 minutes in we get counterfiet currency, bankruptcy of all nations. The manager must be confused by what appears superficially to be a sane middleaged woman talking about things that make no sense at all. Soon into treason "Against what country" she is asked, "all countries" comes the unhelpful reply.
And so it goes.
One day she will encounter a bank staff member who will just tell her it is a complete nonsense, which will probably earn them a million pound lien and a treason charge.
ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink wrote:One day she will encounter a bank staff member who will just tell her it is a complete nonsense, which will probably earn them a million pound lien and a treason charge.
One day she will encounter a bank staff member who will treat it as an attempt to obtain money by deception and get her arrested.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

Would it not be an arguable defence against a deception charge that it is so clearly complete bollocks that no reasonable person could possibly be deceived, and be further argued that an apparent sincere belief in the nonsense would indicate a mental incapacity for the mens rea to make this a crime?

As a clincher, there is no way that such a document has any route into or through the banking system, so it would be in essense the same as trying to pay a roll of toilet paper into an account.

Padded cell. possibly, police cell unlikely.
ArthurWankspittle

I'll take either option. One way she gets help for her mental health, the other way she is deemed to know what she is doing and gets locked up.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Would it not be an arguable defence against a deception charge that it is so clearly complete bollocks that no reasonable person could possibly be deceived, and be further argued that an apparent sincere belief in the nonsense would indicate a mental incapacity for the mens rea to make this a crime?

As a clincher, there is no way that such a document has any route into or through the banking system, so it would be in essense the same as trying to pay a roll of toilet paper into an account.

Padded cell. possibly, police cell unlikely.
This was a defense raised in the recent Winston Shrout trial. He claimed (or at least his attorney did) that the phony financial documents were so phony it would have been impossible for any financial institution to believe they were legitimate. After all, these instruments had the words "Void where prohibited by law" printed on the documents themselves.

Shrout was convicted.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Siegfried Shrink

I have not had the pleasure of perusing a genuine Shrout for comparison, but surely the document was just a bit less fantastically crazy than the Swissindo one.
I would also argue that Shrout was the originator of his phoney documents, wheras Neelu is just one of many dupes. I see Shrout as more culpable in this type of activity, and I think I could get Neelu off any attempted fraud charges.

Left to herself she'd probably manage to get a life sentence, if not the re-introduction of the death penalty. Just showing a little contrition, a touch of "How foolish I was" would be the get out of jail free card (after all she has done no harm apart from wasting a bit of time, and there was no prospect of any actual financial loss) but I doubt if she would be willing to play this card.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I love the response from Halifax, threatened with 100 years in jail for treason if they refuse to cash it ..

exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

More nonsense. This Swizz Indo stuff sure runs deep, those against it even took out JFK just to avoid it's consequences;
Proof that JFK was assassinated within days of signing the 1963 Green Hilton Gold Mandate Agreement with Mr Soekarno of Indonesia trying to over-ride the Treasonous Federal Reserve Act which banned Gold. The assassination brought FINANCE criminals into power in the UK CITY OF LONDON BANKING CENTRE via the USA, a Corporation of the UK which intended to continue with the Debt Slavery Fraud Finance Global Network within all Countries including Commonwealth Countries.
When not troubling the high street banks Neelu is making grandiose claims on behalf of us all;
RECLAIMING DIVINITY NOTICE WB20170914:
International Trading and Co-operation Laws of the Uniform Commercial Code, and the Statelessness Treaty of 1930, which bankrupted all countries, have since been violated by Corporate Fraud, Human Slave Trading and corruption within all Countries, Governments, Public Services and Banks, by pirate trading outside the Gold Mandate, with the Debt Slavery System, mixing human blood, sweat & tears with Usury and taxes of paper and electronic currencies, banned by God under Gold Mandate and deemed as Treason by International Laws
All 7.5 billion of God's children hereby SEVER all ties with Pirate Public Servants within Corporate Governments running all countries, with fraudulent man-made Legislative Laws, religions and currencies of the Secret Societies, the Charities, the Professional, Educational, Statutory, Regulatory and Educational Corporate Empires, also known as the All Seeing Eye of Invisible Puppeteers with no-name and no-face.

All 7.5 billion people on Mother Earth hereby claim their Prosperity Payments 1-11 of http://swissindo.news/about-neo-un-swissindo/ under Divine Laws of God, namely Freewill, non-interference with the Freewill of others, in Love, Compassion, Forgiveness, Gratitude, one-ness, and rebut, deny, refuse, reject the Debt Slavery System of loans, debts, usury, jobs and taxes in favour of the PROSPERITY PAYMENTS 1-11 OF SWISSINDO
Where does Neelu get off act for me in all of this as one of the 7.5 billion?
I love pirate traders by the way; to err is human, to arr is Pirate!

I love that Neelu commands that there be;
non-interference with the Freewill of others
whilst berating the decision making (made of freewill) of a succession of bank managers and their staff. Also in short supply seems to be;
Compassion, Forgiveness & Gratitude
in equal measures.

And now, just when you thought the wackiness meter had hit 'eleven' she descends into Icke territory;
Don't forget the English Translations (of the Swizz Indo gibberish) cannot be relied upon as the UN is in USA and it does not want to change from a Slavery to a PROSPERITY monetary system - there are 3 of everything - there are 3 Popes, the Black, the White, the Grey - there are 3 UN's - the UN that was the League of Nations, the UN in the USA and the UN in the underground base in the USA where Phil Schneider saw the 9ft tall reptilians walk in after all the Presidents stood up....and the whole UN delegation resigned...
There's always an underground base somewhere in these tales. The reptilian stuff links to the mythical 'tenth' planet Nibiru also beloved of Neelu which is due among you shortly - the 23rd September - to wipe everyone out except those ascending to heaven in the rapture so not much time to put your affairs in order.

I doubt as a scouser I'll make the heavenly cut.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I have not had the pleasure of perusing a genuine Shrout for comparison, but surely the document was just a bit less fantastically crazy than the Swissindo one.
You should peruse the Winston Shrout topic we have here. You can let me know your opinion on how to score his documents that demanded $7 trillion dollars and appointed a judge to collect another billions dollars on Winston's behalf.
Siegfried Shrink wrote:I would also argue that Shrout was the originator of his phoney documents, wheras Neelu is just one of many dupes.
Winston got many of his fine ideas from other peddlers of woo and koolade and just grafted on more nonsense to make it look like it was his work.
I see Shrout as more culpable in this type of activity, and I think I could get Neelu off any attempted fraud charges.Left to herself she'd probably manage to get a life sentence, if not the re-introduction of the death penalty. Just showing a little contrition, a touch of "How foolish I was" would be the get out of jail free card (after all she has done no harm apart from wasting a bit of time, and there was no prospect of any actual financial loss) but I doubt if she would be willing to play this card.
I think she has gone far beyond the pale of being able to claim that this was all just simple mistake or a bad time in her life, regardless of your abilities to convince a judge otherwise. Which is why she would not cooperate with you - she believes in this nonsense and is willing to take it to the end result.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
longdog

Post by longdog »

I know courts have the power to ask for psychiatric reports but I wonder to what extent they make allowances in mundane cases for people who are clearly insane but insist they're not and refuse to cooperate with court appointed shrinks. Any attempt at a psych assessment of Neelu is going nowhere as she considers all shrinks to be in league with the devil (and no doubt in breach of their oath to god).

I very much doubt her attempts to pay in debt burden liberation certificates or whatever they're called will result in criminal proceedings. There's no way on god's green earth any bank is ever going to mistake them for the worthless crap they are and, as has been explained to Neelu by at least two banks, even if they did have a value the banks still wouldn't accept them as a credit to an account. She might as well try to pay in the money off coupons she gets from her Tesco Clubcard.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

With a huge sigh of relief I am able to report that I am still here, the 23rd September having passed by without being annihilated by the rogue planet Nibiru. I guess, since you're reading this you have also survived so well done you.

Perhaps then the Rapture has hoovered up all the godly and non-scousers to everlasting paradise.

Perhaps it has but a glance at Neelu's FB shows that she is still locked to this earthly world as well.

She is also still wedded to SRA conspiracies but, fear not, Neelu QC has found another remedy;
I am sure many parents who have had their children stolen by the Corrupt Public Servants, many to be abused by the State, will be able to Privately Prosecute the Impostors under these laws from 1861 which deem it a Criminal Offence to remove children from natural parents, mother or father, with up to 7 years penal servitude or imprisonment
So that's Section 56 of the Offences Against the Person Act 1861 no less.

Two tiny problems with that Neelu. Firstly Section 56 opens with the words "Whosoever shall unlawfully", the third word being the key.

Secondly, that section of the Act was repealled by the 1984 Child Abduction Act so it no longer is in force. It's interesting how this offence, in legal terms has morphed from Child Stealing in 1861 to child abduction in 1984.

Legislation never stands still however and even the 1984 provisions were subsumed into the Children Act 1989.

The point being that Neelu;
  • Endlessly spouts bollocks about the end of times
    Rejects all statute as having no effect
    When the mood takes, picks from the smorgasbord of that very same rejected legislation to cherry-pick something Lord Ashtray told her about
    Gets things hopelessly wrong when she does, anyway
IANAL by the way but even I can navigate my way through what's current and what's not in legislation thanks to well presented, up to date and entirely transparent government websites.

Rather cruelly given her blind faith in all things extraterrestrial, Neelu appears to have been abandoned and left behind, in a sorry Pied Piper kind of analogy by the 'A listers' now Rapturing their way about the galaxy, having been able to make use of the extra-planetary Uber before the mayor of London sent the little green men packing.

So celebrate another day on this rock - until the conspiraloons designate the next date upon which we will all go ker-boom.

Definitely.

Really this time.

Absolutely no doubt whatsoever.

Oh yes.

We're not kidding.

Hello????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I am seriously upset, the world was supposed ti have ended so that I wouldn't have to finish cleaning house and doing laundry, and now here it is Sunday and not ended, and I blame Neelu, if she hadn't mortally offended the space aliens they wouldn't have changed Nibiru's orbit and it would have hit as scheduled. It's all her fault I tells ya.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.