UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:57 am Another RCJ filing, and its the secreteray of state and 3 judges in the firing line. I'm not quite sure what shes even asking for. It seems none of them agreed with her fraud allegations. She then starts to ramble about giving a decent performance to a jury, without actually stating any obvious claim.
Neelu is a vex-lit, they should be killing these nonsense filings not endorsing them with the court seal. I don't blame the crazy lady for wasting scarce RCJ capacity and obstructing access for people with real and urgent needs. I blame the RCJ for allowing it.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:57 am Another RCJ filing, and its the secreteray of state and 3 judges in the firing line. I'm not quite sure what shes even asking for. It seems none of them agreed with her fraud allegations. She then starts to ramble about giving a decent performance to a jury, without actually stating any obvious claim.

:beatinghorse:
That's over two years old.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

blast, shes only just posted it up !
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As usual, makes exactly NO sense, and looks like she is expecting them to do something on her say so that they can't do to begin with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I wonder how long it took the judge assigned to the case to throw it out as rambling, incoherent, legally baseless gibberish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_time
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

I wouldn’t normally cut and paste an entire rant but this one is such a classic example of incoherence that I feel that it should be shared. It refers to her court appearance at Snaresbrook on 10 July:
[Crown court today
DRAFT TRANSCRIPT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6fTtX8VKm0

hello everybody
I’ve been in the Crown Court today at Snaresbrook this morning
got there about half nine and I'm here - yeah - so so we uncovered a lot of frauds listing frauds
said it was a plea hearing which means I was going to say whether I was guilty or not guilty but we already did that the last time on the 16th of May and we said there was no jurisdiction plea which means it's a no plea which means it's not a guilty it's not a not guilty its even nothing because a judge can't sit, has no jurisdiction, because there's corruption
everybody can do this no jurisdiction plea until the state sorts its corruption out
they can't sit in judgment of the people so it's a no jurisdiction plea for everybody right and what they do what they done the judge was given information at 10:06 and the judge had made a decision before she came out because we told the court clerk and the court usher that things were not right
so the court Clerk had conveyed to the judge in the back room that Crown Prosecution Service Counsel Mr Attenborough, he had not signed his documents and then obviously the judge got suspicious she looked on the system so by the time she came out at 10:10 she noted that she said to that same barrister she said oh I think you've loaded all your paperwork
she said I see this is an electronic case she said I see also that you've only loaded your side of it you haven't loaded her side of it and she said I need hard copies I need your hard copies and her hard copies right so they've been routinely doing this fraud which is um electronic case half sided story fraud on everybody to get a prosecution and the judges don't get to see the other side of it
they're going to a plea and you do either guilty or not guilty you're stuffed both ways
the only thing that can save you is no plea no jurisdiction plea and if they refuse the no jurisdiction plea then you ask for a trial to determine about the jurisdiction
so Crown or Magistrates Court can't sit whilst you've got an appeal, I’ve got an appeal in the Court of Appeal I'm a protected witness
it's a corruption claim I've got so many corruption claims my family has so
behind me that is the Kings College and that white building is the law society and then you'll see as I turn around I'll show you there's something going on here there is the Royal Court red brick building so this is a Law Society and there behind that's King's College so a bit of a monopoly here you know the legal the man-made legislative law centre of the world is here as well because with the counterfeit currency parallel is the corrupt legislation that allows it to win all the time against the people
so when the court clerk came out at 10.06 she said this case was meant to be before the Resident Judge he got called to the court of appeal and we've got to adjourn it
if we didn't kick up a fuss they would have turned a no jurisdiction trial into another plea and trial Preparation PATP
I'm just going into the back entrance for the Royal Courts so I have to cut off there is security here all right but yeah so we adjourned to another date on the 24th of July when Mr Attenborough is available so I was in the Snaresbrook Crown Court this morning it's been adjourned to the 24th july 2018 before the Resident Judge.
TheRambler
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:23 pm
4.1 Unrepresented defendants will not have access to the DCS. It follows that the CPS and other prosecutors
will serve papers (including a part complete PTPH form) on paper and it will be the responsibility of the
CPS/other prosecuting authority to provide copies for all parties, including the court....
https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content ... 180207.pdf
Cheers. A good find as self-representing is not properly covered in the PTPH guidance document. My experience with the system is a little coloured by actually having a barrister!

[In case anyone is wondering what Digital Case System is, it the provision of a secure system with all documents and videos related to a case, such that all parties and the judge can look them up on an iPad. They can then refer others to particular items without the shuffling of huge wadges of paper].

From the deciphering on Hoaxtead and then watching her video again, it seems that what happened was:

1) The Ilford Princess turned up and saw the case listed as PTPH, which it was. FRAUD
2) She complained to the clerk that it was meant to be a "no jurisdiction" trial, which of course it wasn't. DOUBLE FRAUD
3) Meanwhile during the prep conversations that go on before a hearing, the Judge got grumpy about all the documents not being loaded into DCS. This is a little unfair on the CPS but better than the judge slamming the self-representing defendant, which is never a good look. TRIPLE FRAUD
4) Just before the PTPH was due to start the judge was called away urgently to the Court of Appeal so it was adjourned and the clerk rearranged for two weeks time. IT'S ALL A CORRUPT FREEMASON CONSPIRACY
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Here is a thought experiment.

You are Neelu Berry, newly appointed Minister in charge of Corruption.

Please gove a brief outline of your plans for stopping all corruption.

(Hint: it might be a good idea to start with a definition of 'corruption' so you will know what you are looking for. If you consider it to be more than a one woman job, who would you use to identify corrupt officials? How would you identify non-corrupt people to replace the corrupt ones?)
notorial dissent

Why it is obvious, anyone who disagrees with Neelu is corrupt.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

TheRambler wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:16 pm I wouldn’t normally cut and paste an entire rant but this one is such a classic example of incoherence that I feel that it should be shared. It refers to her court appearance at Snaresbrook on 10 July:
Pretty much in line with exiledscouser's prediction then.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent

Neelu takes stream of unconsciousness writing and good old fashioned blithering to new heretofore unimagined heights, or is that depths??? It really does make me wonder how anyone that incoherent and mentally disorganized could possibly achieve and maintain a professional career let alone some of the other things she has claimed. Oh wait, she didn't, and doesn't seem to play well with others either.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:07 pm Why it is obvious, anyone who disagrees with Neelu is corrupt.
And probably a child-eating Satanist with a side-line as a bailiff to boot.

The Satanists will be easy to flush out though, it’s everyone who doesn’t take and keep the Oath To Uphold God’s Laws And Protect God’s Children. The one she fondly imagines everyone who works in any kind of public service position, be they a council parks gardener or Supreme Court Justice, has been required to take since ancient times.
notorial dissent

The Seventh String wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:28 am
notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:07 pm Why it is obvious, anyone who disagrees with Neelu is corrupt.
And probably a child-eating Satanist with a side-line as a bailiff to boot.

The Satanists will be easy to flush out though, it’s everyone who doesn’t take and keep the Oath To Uphold God’s Laws And Protect God’s Children. The one she fondly imagines everyone who works in any kind of public service position, be they a council parks gardener or Supreme Court Justice, has been required to take since ancient times.
Oh that goes without saying. Particularly the whole Satanist pedophile parts.
AnOwlCalledSage

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 9308088072

So much stupid in one video.

"You can't have 40 corruption claims all saying the same thing unless there's corruption."
Yes you can. Circular argument fallacy #101. If there's a mad moron who keeps filing the same thing.

"That's King's College where they write all the laws."
So those velum parchments in the Palace of Westminster are fake then.

If I Google "mass remedy relief" first link I get is: How to get rid of cold sores fast.

She also seems to be upset that a Redbridge empty officer visited her sister, trespassed, harassed and left a threatening message of: "Please contact me." :naughty:

So I'm scratching my head wondering why would an empty homes officer want to contact a person in a residence that he thinks is empty? Actually, I'm not. With my local authority experience I can guess with 99% certainty why but I do not wish to put Quatloos in the position of having to reveal my VPN IP address by stating why that should be :wink:

Completely unrelated. LB of Redbridge offers 100% council tax relief to hospitalised residents.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Could it be that sister is claiming council tax relief for being in hospital and is really at home.
Lack of rebutttal will be assent, FMOTL style.
AnOwlCalledSage

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:12 pm Could it be that sister is claiming council tax relief for being in hospital and is really at home.
Lack of rebutttal will be assent, FMOTL style.
I'm not going to give away which LA I was involved with, but our Empty Homes Officers would only get involved with what we believed to be genuine empty properties. Suspected council tax fraud was handled by a different department.

Looks like the wheels may be coming off by complete accident!
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

Don't forget the HMO fine she got a few years ago - wonder if its to do with that issue again?
notorial dissent

It is easy to find 40 complainants that suit your requirements if that is what you select for and there is no selection for actual nonsense and reality. Rhetorical obviously.

With Neelu, and apparently her family, assuming much if any of what they say has more than a grain of truth IS A BAD BAD MISTAKE. It begins to appear that the bad behavior is genetic rather than learned.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:27 pm So I'm scratching my head wondering why would an empty homes officer want to contact a person in a residence that he thinks is empty?
Off the top of my head...

1. In case it actually isn’t an empty property.

2. In case it is empty, but owned by a landlord the local authority doesn’t know about/have an address for and who might pick up post there once in a while.

3. If that is the address they have for someone who might own a different property, which is empty.

4. If they are part of a global inter-galactic conspiracy which has no higher aim or purpose than getting Neelu to clutter up more of the internet with her paranoid, delusional nonsense.

Reasons 1-3 definitely apply round here. Reason 4 only applies where anyone connected to a certain Neelu Berry/Ved Chaudhari/Lou Lotus resides.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:23 am It is easy to find 40 complainants that suit your requirements if that is what you select for and there is no selection for actual nonsense and reality. Rhetorical obviously.

With Neelu, and apparently her family, assuming much if any of what they say has more than a grain of truth IS A BAD BAD MISTAKE. It begins to appear that the bad behavior is genetic rather than learned.
Its an interesting point. Neelu obviously had a good profession at one point, and we know the family own (one via mortgage, not sure on the other one) at least two homes. The family have decent cars, extensions on homes and usually are able to pull out cash to pay not insignificant fines when the absolutely need to (the HMO and car fine ones). So they at some point were doing quite well for themselves.

So what happened? Could it be the niece dying caused them to start down the rabbit hole, things started to go wrong for the family and its easy not to blame each other but instead some global conspiracy. They have effectively supported each others journey/delusions. And continued further down the path. It would be interesting to see what the other family were like. I wonder what Neelu is claiming ESA for?