UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by longdog »

Wozzle wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:50 am I wonder what Neelu is claiming ESA for?
If it's for mental health reasons she no doubt walks the assessment. Behaviour that would not be acceptable in the workplace. An inability to deal with other people in a normal manner and so on... Maximum points.

It would of course mean she would have to claim to be nuts to the DWP while claiming to be entirely sane to everybody else.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My suspicion, FWIW, is that this pre-dated the niece's death, that may have been the trigger point, but she may have been acting out for year, and may well have been why she was made redundant, she was too much of a pain to keep on and that was the only way to be rid of her. I certainly can't imagine working with/around her would have been fun.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

IANA well anything, so this is just the airiest of speculation, but i'm beginning to wonder about heavy metal poisoning.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

grixit wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:56 pm IANA well anything, so this is just the airiest of speculation, but i'm beginning to wonder about heavy metal poisoning.
A large metallic rock to the head?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

grixit wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:56 pm IANA well anything, so this is just the airiest of speculation, but i'm beginning to wonder about heavy metal poisoning.
"We're heavy metal ok? Just like your fucking brain!"

A Marvel no-prize for the first one to source the quote without Google.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Bad News?
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

MaritalArtist wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:46 pm Bad News?
You are correct, sir!
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:11 pm My suspicion, FWIW, is that this pre-dated the niece's death, that may have been the trigger point, but she may have been acting out for year, and may well have been why she was made redundant, she was too much of a pain to keep on and that was the only way to be rid of her. I certainly can't imagine working with/around her would have been fun.
That is similar to the defence that Neelu used when she took the NHS Trust to tribunal they closed an entire hospital and made hundreds of staff redundant just to get rid of her. She was actually given a choice of a more junior grade position at another hospital or redundancy. They would not have offered Neelu another job if they wanted rid of her.
notorial dissent

0r they offered the more jr position knowing she would refuse. That's an old stunt around here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Her latest gibberish, which she has transcribed for your reading pleasure as one single paragraph.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 9828791083

To be honest, I wasn't going to post it as there is nothing new in it, but then I saw her make a claim of "Proust traumatic stress disorder". :snicker:

She's read "À la recherche du temps perdu" which calls to mind Germaine Greer's seminal Guardian article on the subject: Why do people gush over Proust? I'd rather visit a demented relative. Explains it all.

As for a diagnosis of her rambling stream of consciousness. I've met people in the music industry at parties. Cocaine. Definitely cocaine!!!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I have watched a 15 minute chunk of that and it was rather soporific, so I will wait till after lunch for more when I can use it to promote my afternoon nap.

She keeps looking to left and right, possibly on the lookout for charity collectors (I did not previously know that charities were in control of everything) and with a whole park to choose from, she is standing with a tree apparently growing from her head. You have to find your amusement where you can with a Neelu video.
Now for some duck in plum sauce, with half an hour more of Mrs. Berry to look forward to. Does it get better?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:53 am 0r they offered the more jr position knowing she would refuse. That's an old stunt around here.
She was a qualified pharmacist IIRC. A transfer would have her keep the same pay grade and another job would still have minimum levels of salary.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:44 pm She was a qualified pharmacist IIRC. A transfer would have her keep the same pay grade and another job would still have minimum levels of salary.
Yes and no.

Sticking my former Union Rep hat on, the rule is that it is the job that is redundant, not the person. If because of reorganisation her job "moved" to an alternative location, she would transfer at same salary and conditions and may even be eligible for a relocation allowance for a set period.

Now, that location may have had lower promotion prospects which she might not have liked, in which case she would be entitled to take contractual redundancy. If the job is gone, it is gone. There is usually no cake and eat it option.
notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:53 am That's an old stunt around here.
Which is why when working I was always a member of a union. You might not like what the leadership got up to (and I didn't) but it was free legal advice and representation which was usually enough to scare management even in places which didn't recognise unions!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

Yes, but if the job had been made redundant and there wasn't a similar one elsewhere and she was offered the settlement or to take a lesser job elsewhere then those were the options.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

When I was first made redundant my role had disappeared; I had three options, redundancy, apply for promotion (most unlikely to succeed) or take a lesser role on a protected grade and salary until the role I had moved into caught up with my pay level. I chose redundancy, best thing that company ever did for me.
AnOwlCalledSage

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:35 am Yes, but if the job had been made redundant and there wasn't a similar one elsewhere and she was offered the settlement or to take a lesser job elsewhere then those were the options.
Correct, we are in violent agreement here! :)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Footloose52 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:55 am When I was first made redundant my role had disappeared; I had three options, redundancy, apply for promotion (most unlikely to succeed) or take a lesser role on a protected grade and salary until the role I had moved into caught up with my pay level. I chose redundancy, best thing that company ever did for me.
Absolutely. I spent >20yrs climbing the greasy pole, and in the last 6yrs I've been "demoted" twice in cost-saving restructures. It's fantastic. I have loads of respect and credibility in the organisation, and protected pay, so I have nothing but gratitude.
The second time they were so embarrassed that they agreed to rewrite the destination JD and give me project responsibility for a major research portfolio that they knew I was passionate about, in part because they wanted me to keep it. So I took the best parts from my old job with me, and negotiated flexible working etc for a cherry on top. I don't miss the burden of departmental responsibility, all the budgets, targets and staffing hassles.

People who react with pride and anger do themselves a disservice, redundancy is just part of working life now.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Law is radically different here in the colonies, most employment is "at will" and when we get made redundant, many times you're just out of luck.
I'm facing the reality that once I finish my current project, I'm not likely to have anyplace to go that befits my station (or salary) and I'm probably going to be retiring. I'll have just about 30 years by then, and I've managed to put a few dollars aside for a more than comfortable retirement, but the health problems I've had over the last 2 years makes it very unlikely they're going to be giving me another $960 million to build a big toy train system with.

Oh well, off to a classroom and a battlefield for me. My retirement home is in Gettysburg which is the sight of the largest battle ever fought in the Western Hemisphere. I'm less than a mile from the field where Picket's Charge happened.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I think the battle of Vicksburg far more interesting. However I've been to Vicksburg and you're far better off where you are.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Still ranting about seizure of her van and the £713 final bill ..
https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 6971689651

Just for fun I counted all the different types of fraud and found twelve. Some are old friends like "Benefit Denial Fraud", but some including "Ruin Fraud" and "Protection Breach Contempt Fraud" are new to me. Quite how siezure of her van, or implementation of the congestion charge acts as "an Election Fraud by Mayor of London" isn't made clear.