UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:40 am Also former Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner Anthony Stansfield appears to have gone full hatstand and is appearing on her You Tube videos. :snicker:
I think he's Stansfeld not Stansfield.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:23 am Yet again, any extra costs dealing with Neelu come out of the pot, reducing it for everyone.
It wouldn't take a very skilled or very awake lawyer to successfully argue that the extra costs should come out of Neelu's share rather than the pot.

That being said I rather get the impression that the other siblings have pretty much washed their hands of the whole thing.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Any legitimate beneficiaries would have a valid claim against Princess Nutbag for dissipation of the estate, to eat up any share she might be entitled to.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:40 am One of her latest videos has her trying to get the auctioneer to cancel the auction. The call was made by a "Mr Smith". She's not got fake CLC Judge John Smith involved by any chance?

Also former Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner Anthony Stansfield appears to have gone full hatstand and is appearing on her You Tube videos. :snicker:
I think the 'Mr Smith' that was 'contributing' during her call to Savills was the character that appears with her in her recent videos (dated 17th April).

edit: I've deleted the link I originally attached because I cannot clip out the disgusting thumbnail that Neelu insists on inserting featuring her poor, unfortunate niece.

'Mr Smith' seems to have replaced EWE as Neelu's adviser. So far I've only picked up that his name is Shaun and he describes himself as an 'advocate'. He's very polite but I suspect dumb as a rock
Last edited by Normal Wisdom on Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

She's not got fake CLC Judge John Smith involved by any chance?
'Mr Smith' on the video of the call is a Southerner. HHJ Smith is Scottish.

ETA pipped at the post by Mr Wisdom!
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:10 pm
Why has C1UK come into being now?
How do you pronounce "C1UK"? Something like "kook"?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:40 am Also former Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner Anthony Stansfield appears to have gone full hatstand and is appearing on her You Tube videos. :snicker:
Quoted on her Facebook ...
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023, 16:00
Subject: Auction of Neelu Chaudhari House
To: <xxx.xxx@savills.com>
Cc: Neelu Chaudhari <lotusprincess4u@gmail.com>
Dear Mr xxxxxx,
I messaged you yesterday about the auction of the house belonging to Neelu Chaudhari. I believe the sale may have come about as the result of a major fraud perpetrated against her. I do not believe Savilles should be holding this auction until the Neelu Chaudhari case is properly investigated.
Savilles have ‘knowledge of circumstance’ about this.
I was the PCC for the Thames Valley and led nationally on fraud. This case always seemed to be a possible fraud that was never investigated,
Yours sincerely,
Anthony Stansfeld.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

4. Update 450 New North Road Hainault Essex IG6 3EB
Police have been called
CAD 3208
SAVILLS AUCTIONEERS DID NOT TURN UP
FOR THE VIEWING AT 12 BECAUSE CRIME COMMISSIONER ANTHONY STANSFELD NOTIFIED THEM OF CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION JURISDICTION FRAUDS AGAINST THE BANK

Stansfield ceased being P&CC in 2021, famous in these parts for engaging with O'Bonkers briefly.
carobee57
Swabby
Swabby

Post by carobee57 »

Her latest video offering would appear to show that the courts are now refusing to engage with her at all. The security man has instructions not to connect her with anybody🤣
carobee57
Swabby
Swabby

Post by carobee57 »

Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

carobee57 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:11 am
It's interesting that in this video she says that Kings bench Division refused to deal with the matter of possession of her sister's house. This rather undermines her previous claim to all and sundry that KBD has 'struck out' the possession order.

It's also funny how she tries to get round her CRO by saying that she wants to make a new application on behalf of her friend, Belinda McKenzie but then gives her own name too which is enough to trigger a flag on the RCJ computer system.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Evergreen
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Evergreen »

My Brother, who also follows the sov cit madness gave me the perfect gift for my birthday.

A Neelam Blue Diamond CD!!!! AKA Neela Berry.

Just took a scan of the booklet, back cover, and cd.
Surprisingly I haven't ripped the audio to MP3......................yet!

https://imgur.com/YSGd2PD - CD scan
https://imgur.com/a/19bUMtu - Back cover

https://imgur.com/a/YyJV7iy
https://imgur.com/a/tTA9I5M - Booklet front and back.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

From her Facebook she's been pestering the renal unit and has spoken to EWE there and confirmed he's getting treated. He doesn't want her to visit or phone him.
UPDATE 21 MAY 2023: EDWARD ELLIS AT PENTONVILLE PRISON IS HAVING REGULAR DIALYSIS
I HAVE VISITED THE RENAL UNIT AT
BROOMFIELD HOSPITAL CHELMSFORD
AND SPOKEN TO EDWARD ELLIS.
HE ASKED FOR MY ADDRESS WHICH I GAVE HIM.
HE SAID HE WILL WRITE TO ME
AND THERE IS NOTHING MORE I NEED TO DO
AND THANKED ME FOR COMING.
He refused to give me his prisoner number. I can understand that he prefers no visitors and no phone calls because he does a 9 hour trip to dialysis 3 times a week and rests the following 3 days a week.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:12 am From her Facebook she's been pestering the renal unit and has spoken to EWE there and confirmed he's getting treated.
That NHS kill order from Boris Johnson doesn't seem to have been very effective.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

HE ASKED FOR MY ADDRESS WHICH I GAVE HIM.
I wonder if she told him it was 450 New North Rd?
SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Post by SpearGrass »

The account of that interaction from Neelu sounded almost normal. She visits, he says thanks but there's no need to visit again.
Ironically, it may be that his sentence of imprisonment will extend his life by ensuring he gets regular treatment.
Eaststander
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Eaststander »

Neelu has posted what must surely be the most stupid and unwatchable ‘video’ ever on the internet. It consists of a robot voice reading some kind of book about corrupt judges. It lasts for more than eight hours. I challenge anyone to last more than five minutes.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I lasted about five seconds and that was only to see if it was a robo-voice.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I haven't listened to the latest video. I usually leave that to the brave souls who generally venture there and rely on what information they relay. Could the robot voice be from a program something like ChatGPT which has been all over the place like a rash these last few months?

It amazes me how many people that seemingly have a certain amount of grey matter have gone down the rabbit hole over the years. Nutty Princess must have had some intelligence to have passed her exams to become a pharmacist and presumably EWE was normal at one time. I know 'normal' means different things to different folks.
Albert Haddock
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Albert Haddock »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:05 amIt amazes me how many people that seemingly have a certain amount of grey matter have gone down the rabbit hole over the years.
Intelligent people tend to be better at justifying their beliefs.