UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Normal Wisdom »

aesmith wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:12 am From her Facebook she's been pestering the renal unit and has spoken to EWE there and confirmed he's getting treated. He doesn't want her to visit or phone him.
UPDATE 21 MAY 2023: EDWARD ELLIS AT PENTONVILLE PRISON IS HAVING REGULAR DIALYSIS
I HAVE VISITED THE RENAL UNIT AT
BROOMFIELD HOSPITAL CHELMSFORD
AND SPOKEN TO EDWARD ELLIS.
HE ASKED FOR MY ADDRESS WHICH I GAVE HIM.
HE SAID HE WILL WRITE TO ME
AND THERE IS NOTHING MORE I NEED TO DO
AND THANKED ME FOR COMING.
He refused to give me his prisoner number. I can understand that he prefers no visitors and no phone calls because he does a 9 hour trip to dialysis 3 times a week and rests the following 3 days a week.
Life's obviously getting a bit dull for Neelu so now she's pestering HMP Pentonville claiming that he does want visitors and is not getting dialysis!

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
rosy

Post by rosy »

I've just listened to that (which probably makes me as daft as Neelu) and I must congratulate the switchboard operator for being remarkably patient.

Neelu quotes the Crime (International Cooperation) Act 2003 - though she appears to say Corporation rather than Cooperation. I looked at the Act but I can't find any relevance to EWE's current circumstances.
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

The latest post on Neelu's Facebook touches upon an email received from the solicitors who dealt with the repossession:

Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023, 12:05
Subject: Payment into court of surplus sale proceeds from the sale of 450 New North Road IG6 3EB ("Property")
To:

Dear

Payment into court of surplus sale proceeds from the sale of 450 New North Road IG6 3EB ("Property")
Case No. PT-2023-LDS-000090 ("Case Number")

As you are aware we are instructed to act on behalf of Bank of Scotland PLC ("Bank").

The Property was sold by the Bank on 18 May 2023 for the sum of £430,000.00. After the mortgage was redeemed and all costs of sale and legal fees were deducted this has resulted in surplus sale proceeds in the sum of £69,072.49 ("Funds").

The Bank has therefore arranged for the Funds to be paid into Court under the above Case Number. If you believe that you have a claim to these Funds, then you can make an application for these, and the Court will decide if you should have them. We are obviously unable to provide you with any advice with regards to this. The reason the Bank has had to pay the Funds into Court other than to you directly, is because no Grant of Probate has been obtained by you and it is therefore unable to do so.

As this matter has now concluded, we are instructed to close our file.

Yours faithfully

Lender Services

One wonders what the surplus would have been without her behaviour.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Did Neelu's sister leave a valid will? I cannot remember.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

rosy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:24 pm Did Neelu's sister leave a valid will? I cannot remember.
The only one I recall was written by EWE so presumably not valid. It required the beneficiaries to "satisfy the Corruption Remedy Conditions" or forfeit their legacy (10) and allows EWE to keep 50% of the estate to "service the Corruption Claims" (11).

Gibberish aside the late sister named her ex and three siblings as equal beneficiaries.

https://equitygovernance.uk/wp-content/ ... nesses.pdf
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

Probate litigation can be very expensive.

Unless the potential parties are able to act reasonably the remaining cash could easily be burned off in costs.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Larry Spoons wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:28 pm Probate litigation can be very expensive.

Unless the potential parties are able to act reasonably the remaining cash could easily be burned off in costs.
It may be that her siblings would prefer Neelu didn't receive a penny and so are happy to burn it up!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I can't imagine any solicitor will take it on without money up front. No one is going to get involved on the basis that they will get paid out of successfully getting a cut of £69k. I've chatted occasionally with a probate lawyer and they describe the situation as being like a divorce but with n parties where n > 2. Also, isn't the will being invalid a binary thing? If it is considered invalid because of some elements, then the whole thing is invalid. You can't look at individual clauses and say that looks reasonable so that is in. I think this situation is just going to go intestate which has a set of rules which may result with a share out to her brothers and sisters.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rosy

Post by rosy »

Or her husband; I'm not sure they were legally divorced.
ArthurWankspittle

rosy wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:20 pm Or her husband; I'm not sure they were legally divorced.
I had forgot about that. If they were still legally married it is all his.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I think this is a Neelu post, rather than EWE. Trying to visit, and surprise surprise screwing up ..

"REPORT ON FAILED VISIT TO EDWARD ELLIS IN PENTONVILLE PRISON ON 14TH JULY 2023
Me, Sham Sood and Lee Cant went to Pentonville Prison, London on 14th July 2023 but me and Sham were denied visits to see Edward Ellis as Miss Hyacinth the verifier said that my photo on my Senior Citizen Travel Card looked more like white bearded Sham (See photo attached and report below)
so only Lee met Edward yesterday. I will post Lee's report of the visit separately..
"

"Edward said to Lee that we were pathetic in not organising ourselves better (I guess regarding booking visits), but there is a determined plot to deny Edward visitors."
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:02 pm "Edward said to Lee that we were pathetic in not organising ourselves better (I guess regarding booking visits), but there is a determined plot to deny Edward visitors."
These MI5 types are sneaky. Picking Sham's pocket and planting a fake senor citizen travel card takes a lot of organisation.

Of course, the fact that Mr Sood is an incompetent fool and is one of those responsible for EWE being banged up by forgetting to change EWE's email and telephone number when he submitted his court filings is a pure coincidence!
ArthurWankspittle

I can't imagine a number of people can turn up at a prison and ask to visit someone like expecting to be seated at a restaurant. "Three visitors for prisoner number 123456789". I suspect Lee knows what to do to get in and both there is a limit on visitors and Neelu and Sham didn't bother to check the rules.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:26 am I can't imagine a number of people can turn up at a prison and ask to visit someone like expecting to be seated at a restaurant. "Three visitors for prisoner number 123456789". I suspect Lee knows what to do to get in and both there is a limit on visitors and Neelu and Sham didn't bother to check the rules.
RULES??? We doan' need no steenking rules! ;)
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Probably fallen foul of the visiting rules
Who can visit an adult prison

To visit someone in prison you must:

be on that person’s visitor list
book your visit at least 24 hours in advance
have the required ID with you when you go

At least one visitor must be 18 or older at every visit. Prisoners can have up to 3 visitors over the age of 10 at one time, plus any younger children.

There is a limit to the number of visits a person can have.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

She’s now complaining about being banned from visiting. According to her she’s been accused of being racist to the person who refused her access. In a previous post she says she told her “to go home, and stay home” So that could easily be taken the wrong way.

She’s also saying her passport and driving license are clearly her and she shouldn’t have been denied access based on them. She forgets to mention she was denied access based on her buss pass, which she admits is damaged.

She tried to show pictures of her passport and during license on her phone, but I guess that wouldn’t be good enough.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Wozzle wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:15 pm According to her she’s been accused of being racist to the person who refused her access. In a previous post she says she told her “to go home, and stay home” So that could easily be taken the wrong way.
Given what a nasty piece of work she is I wouldn't be surprised if it were the 'right' way. She's never been slow to hitch her wagon to any passing anti-Semitic conspiracy theory or theorist.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

I note that the account of the failed visit mentions that Lee Cant stepped and vouched for Neelu's identity in his capacity as a 'common law Sheriff', but that they still wouldn't let her in.

Shocking.
AnOwlCalledSage

Larry Spoons wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:41 pm I note that the account of the failed visit mentions that Lee Cant stepped and vouched for Neelu's identity in his capacity as a 'common law Sheriff', but that they still wouldn't let her in.

Shocking.
Even funnier is, do you know who is responsible for EWE being in prison? Lee Cant :snicker:

In fact Lee is very lucky he wasn't sharing a cell with him.

Obviously, it's actually EWE responsible for EWE bang in prison but was his attempt to bring Lee Cant's "Sussex Police/Firearms/Threats to kill" case to court by abusing process that caused the Court of Appeal to refer both Cant and Ellis to the Solicitor General's office. After a tip off from a member of the public (cough) a week after that referral pointing to further abuses by Mr Ellis, the SG then proceeded to concentrate on EWE's breach of his order, presumably as that was an easier one to prosecute and would have the same outcome.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

An appeal for help, apparently her web provider is shutting down so she's looking for people to preserve her work ..