UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Wakeman52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Wakeman52 »

Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
radcliffewreck
Swabby
Swabby

Post by radcliffewreck »

mufc1959 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:29 pm
rosy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:05 pm I'm watching now and have already heard what I think are Neelu's dulcet tones yelling outside the school.
Yes, definitely her. Sabine McNiell is (still) batshit crazy. Zero accountability, zero remorse.
Didn't Kak and Mac Mark Ceylon , ceylons sidekick , Tom Crawford and his Mrs attend such a protest ?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

radcliffewreck wrote: Didn't Kak and Mac Mark Ceylon , ceylons sidekick , Tom Crawford and his Mrs attend such a protest ?
The Crawfords attended for sure.
I watched the doc yesterday, I saw a clip that had Leigh Ravenscroft, clearly recognisable with a blurred face.
The YouTube videos featured all had credits, I saw Neelu Berry and one called Hannahnolegalname that sounded like Shotbolt, but can't be sure.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:35 am I saw Neelu Berry and one called Hannahnolegalname that sounded like Shotbolt, but can't be sure.
Ah. lovely Hannah.

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Post by SpearGrass »

Sabine McNiell is (still) batshit crazy. Zero accountability, zero remorse.
She has loads of remorse for herself. Compared her suffering to Jesus Christ, which minimises the impact of crucifixion somewhat methinks. Rupert "Quaintance" III was also on with no remorse, but feeling very hard done by.

What is quite frustrating is that, unlike the excellent Tortoise Media podcast (which tbf had a lot more time to turn over all the stones), Belinda McKenzie escapes scot free.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Anyone know how to download the program? I stupidly missed it and didn't even record, because I thought it was BBC which is easily downloaded. Channel 4 seems to only offer online streaming, which isn't tolerable on our Internet connection.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

By the way I haven't looked at her Youtube for a while so was a bit puzzled by recent videos about people kidnapping her "late sister". however this are repeat from 10 years ago before her sister was "late". They're pretty weird productions, look like screen recordings of her playing a video so you see her mouse pointer moving around playing and pausing.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:06 pm Anyone know how to download the program? I stupidly missed it and didn't even record, because I thought it was BBC which is easily downloaded. Channel 4 seems to only offer online streaming, which isn't tolerable on our Internet connection.
It is still technically possible to download BBC programmes but it is not a current iPlayer feature and you should be aware that the UK broadcast media are irrevocably moving to streaming only, including for live programmes. Whilst it probably won't be met because of inevitable delays, terrestrial broadcasts like Freeview are currently slated to end in about 2030.

I use Audials to download streaming video content, but other programs are available.

What kind of internet connection do you have? Until recently mine was only 38Mb/s and it could easily handle YouTube/Netflix/iPlayer/All4 etc streaming. Nominal bandwidth required for smooth 1080p video is 5Mb/s. Perhaps you need to consider another ISP?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

SpearGrass wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:31 pm I consulted my crystal ball, and it predicted that Channel 4 and everyone involved in this documentary will be accused of being members of the secret paedophile society, and Channel 4's TwitterX feed and switchboard will be deluged with abuse. In particular it foresaw Andy Devine and Neelu Berry ringing them up.
It's already started. There's a video up on YouTube by "The Imagination Podcast" about "S4E51 | Sabine McNeill: Whistleblower of Hamp-stead Whistleblower Kids On Satanic Pedo Ring Cover-Up". A young woman interviewing Sabine McNutcase. Some of the comments were really "out there". Someone accused the blonde mother of being a psychopath. They hadn't grasped that the women appearing as the mothers in the documentary were actresses. I didn't watch the video as I didn't want to give them views but I did take a look at the comment section.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:00 pmWhat kind of internet connection do you have?
We have two. ADSL at just under 4 meg, but a very high error rate, and subject to locking up until something forces a retrain. All caused by interference from an electric fence and cannot be fixed.

Around five years ago I added LTE using the Three network. That gives between 15 and 25 meg download, but can be subject to little drops. Noticeable on Webex or Teams calls where the video freezes for maybe 20 seconds now and again, Youtube is the same. Quality really depends on which mast we're on, the mast with clearest line of sight is out of service a lot and there's a metal barn in the way of the other. ADSL is now our backup, although realistically since i stopped working from home I could probably do without.

Plenty of time to worry about whatl happen in 2030, for all i know we'll have FTTP by then. Meanwhile if miss something on BBC its a straightforward download giving an MP4 file that I copy onto our PVR and can be watched just as if it had been recorded off air.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:06 pm Anyone know how to download the program? I stupidly missed it and didn't even record, because I thought it was BBC which is easily downloaded. Channel 4 seems to only offer online streaming, which isn't tolerable on our Internet connection.
I think you can download if you use their Android or iOS app.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

You can watch it on Youtube

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

letissier14 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:42 pm

You can watch it on Youtube
Thats great thanks. Downloading it now. Our TV actually has a Channel 4 player built in, but it's as painful as I thought it would be.