UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by notorial dissent »

She doesn't seem to have a thing for abiding by court orders, so not really much expectation she'll start now. I don't think she is constitutionally capable of behaving.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

notorial dissent wrote:She doesn't seem to have a thing for abiding by court orders, so not really much expectation she'll start now. I don't think she is constitutionally capable of behaving.
Yeah, but this time her gullible admirers will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful contribution from their bank accounts. Reminds me of when Assange bunked and his naive fan club got the bill.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'd say that £20K is going to be an expensive object lesson for the dim and befuddled, and is no guarantee of her good behavior since it isn't her money to begin with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

A New Year, a New You. Time to move on with your life, improve matters, make new plans, up your game.

Or in Neelu's case slide further down the rabbit hole....

Her seasonal message was to accuse the actor Jim Carrey of sitting down to 'eat a whole baby' for his Xmas dinner and as usual her deluded followers lap up every word as gospel.

Then there's the return of the lizard folk....
Can the USA's recent Vocalising of self-appointed Global leadership of the world be accepted as the Will of Humanity after its secret signing over the planet to reptilians in 1954 (USA duped by the Reptilians to steal Human DNA to secretly use the supersoldiers from Human DNA mixed with Reptilian DNA to take control of the Universe from the Galactics) - Do the USA Presidents have track record of acting honourably, EVER? What did the USA TO WITH the "911 mass weaponry" Surely it must recognise those failed actions?
Birds of a feather they say and its true. Some comments from her FB friends starting with Stephanie;
The house of cards are coming down Ved ... Thank you for all your work x
Shaun is pretty sure that;
The energy vampires are every where.

Neelu is on the case of money launderers, oh yes;
WARNING! Mass Arrests all over the world are coming of anyone involved in Money Laundering scams preying on vulnerable and financially poor people - does he look like a Nigerian Prince? Do Not Blame the Nigerians!
Well I never knew. She is commenting on the case of a 67 year old white man living in Louisiana USA who carried out '419' style email phishing scams posing as a West African prince. He was caught by the way. The reporting is by RT, an organisation I have nothing but contempt for. According to Neelu the cells are filled with crims at the moment;
Top Executives in Disney World Florida have been mass arrested after undercover cops investigation for Paedophilia, underage sex crimes, child prostitution -
Parents are being warned about the criminals employed in Disney World - Judge demands Polygraph tests -
You will not find this level of truth in journalism on mainstream media...
And she was right, not a peep. Anyway, back to the Nigerian Prince, how does it all work? Neelu speculates.....
I am going to speculate how these scams work - so people got an email saying this billionaire Prince is having his assets stolen by criminals and he will give them half of it if they let him transfer it into their bank account - [for example, any amount above £10,000 is seized in the UK as "Terrorism money" by the "Anti-Terrorism Police"] - so the cops come and arrest them because they cannot explain where this money came from, the bent cops who are allies of the same Global Money Laundering Network freeze the NEW assets, they have just converted millions of "Black Bank" or Criminal money as in "Proceeds of Crime from human trafficking" in Africa into "White Bank" money or "Normal" Money taken from that account - this is called Organised MONEY LAUNDERING by criminals resulting in the total and instant annihilation of the most vulnerable -

it has happened to most people by now and it is coming to an end...the whole structure from the top to the bottom is collapsing like an inflatable balloon
Well the 'whole structure' is taking it's fecking time, the inflatable balloon must have a very small leak to use Neelu's piercing analogy.

I love winding 419 scammers up if I come across them, they have been going on in pretty much the same way forever with only slight variations to the wording. I remember working abroad in the early 90's when just about every fax machine in the city came to life and out rolled an identical 419 scam letter. Seems someone had pinched a copy of the local business directory before sending it on to **ahem** Nigerian royalty.

Neelu always has some new take on the world that amuses and disappoints me in equal measures. I know I shouldn't read her stuff but I just can't help it.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Thank you, exiledscouser, I feel that something from Neelu is a comforting reminder that all is well with the world as humdrum routine is confirmed by Neelu's opinion that the end of the world is nigh.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

exiledscouser wrote:
I love winding 419 scammers up if I come across them, they have been going on in pretty much the same way forever with only slight variations to the wording. I remember working abroad in the early 90's when just about every fax machine in the city came to life and out rolled an identical 419 scam letter. Seems someone had pinched a copy of the local business directory before sending it on to **ahem** Nigerian royalty.
I first came to Quatloos because i was reading stories of people who turned the tables on 419 scammers. And at that time (2002, i think) there was a member who pursued it as a hobby.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

...USA duped by the Reptilians to steal Human DNA to secretly use the supersoldiers from Human DNA mixed with Reptilian DNA to take control of the Universe from the Galactics..
Conquering the whole Universe? That's something I think we can all the proud of.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Juisarian wrote:
...USA duped by the Reptilians to steal Human DNA to secretly use the supersoldiers from Human DNA mixed with Reptilian DNA to take control of the Universe from the Galactics..
Conquering the whole Universe? That's something I think we can all the proud of.
I gave it special mention on my CV.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

grixit wrote: I first came to Quatloos because i was reading stories of people who turned the tables on 419 scammers. And at that time (2002, i think) there was a member who pursued it as a hobby.
http://www.419eater.com/
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote:
grixit wrote: I first came to Quatloos because i was reading stories of people who turned the tables on 419 scammers. And at that time (2002, i think) there was a member who pursued it as a hobby.
I was an active scambaiter for several years but not in 2002. Is that a typo and should be 2012?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Gregg wrote:
Juisarian wrote:
I gave it special mention on my CV.

'Can't Verify'?
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

longdog wrote:
hucknallred wrote:
I was an active scambaiter for several years but not in 2002. Is that a typo and should be 2012?
I think the Quatloos message board started in early 2003. I joined in July of that year. At the time, there were other parts of the website (besides the message board), including a collection of hilarious interactions with assorted 419 scammers.
grixit

Post by grixit »

longdog wrote:
hucknallred wrote:
Not a typo, just a misremember. I actually started here in 2003. And there was a lively discussion of 419ers and self proclaimed property investment gurus.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
grixit

Post by grixit »

jcolvin2 wrote:
longdog wrote:
hucknallred wrote:
I think the Quatloos message board started in early 2003. I joined in July of that year. At the time, there were other parts of the website (besides the message board), including a collection of hilarious interactions with assorted 419 scammers.
My favorite was the person who got a scammer to spend their own money to commission a carved wooden replica of a Commodore 64. Second favorite was the one who got a scammer to take a plane to another country expecting to meet a mark with cash.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

What about Anus Laptops? That must have been around that time.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

aesmith wrote:What about Anus Laptops? That must have been around that time.
Oh yes indeed - 2004
http://postarchives.entensity.net/040105/scam.htm
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Thanks for posting that scambait thread, that was just a wonderful read. Shame all the old media links are dead, but that did not dilute the enjoyment.

The best I have is a fake cashier's cheque for a couple of thousand pounds that I persuaded an ebay fraudster to send me, all that cost him was whatever a decent fake cheque costs and postage from Nigeria. I wish I'd thought of the postage having to be cash.
grixit

Post by grixit »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
aesmith wrote:What about Anus Laptops? That must have been around that time.
Oh yes indeed - 2004
http://postarchives.entensity.net/040105/scam.htm
ROFL!

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Breaking!!!1!!! Bailiffs kicking Neelu's door down.

Car debt again?
SRA naughtiness?
The long awaited eviction?

Thank god Hayley Bonnell is online!

Ved Chaudhari
23 mins ·
Bailiffs breaking dioor plz come 3 peel drive ilfordv essex ig5 0jr

Hayley Bonnell Call police tell them illegal forced entry breach of the peace

Hayley Bonnell Chrisy Morris

Star Byrge Call police!

Colette Murray Dear God
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

SteveUK wrote:Breaking!!!1!!! Bailiffs kicking Neelu's door down.

Car debt again?
SRA naughtiness?
The long awaited eviction?

Thank god Hayley Bonnell is online!

Ved Chaudhari
23 mins ·
Bailiffs breaking dioor plz come 3 peel drive ilfordv essex ig5 0jr

Hayley Bonnell Call police tell them illegal forced entry breach of the peace

Hayley Bonnell Chrisy Morris

Star Byrge Call police!

Colette Murray Dear God
it's all over by the looks of it, and no-one went to help ... will we ever find out what happened??
Ved Chaudhari
10 mins ·
Bailuffs broken door XXX mobile number XXX 3 peel drive Ilford Essex ig5 0jr

Comments

Graham Bosworth Im in Cornwall sorry
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams