UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by SteveUK »

well, we'd need to apply a shovel full of salt. But if her door really was 'broken in' (and not by the police), could it be the eviction was passed to the HC and the boys have turned up..........
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

confirmed - something about the eviction it would seem.Cany think why they left though.
Police and bailiffs left after i mentioned organised eviction frauds at romford county court
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Police and bailiffs left after i mentioned organised eviction frauds at romford county court
Translation. She paid.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

hucknallred wrote:
Translation. She paid.
Under duress
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Hoaxtead Research have an update on Neelu's case, including a link to video of the latest visit from the bailiffs.
https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... nd-family/
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote:Hoaxtead Research have an update on Neelu's case, including a link to video of the latest visit from the bailiffs.
https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... nd-family/
"Six fake poilice, six fake bailiffs and two fake locksmiths"... I wonder what a fake locksmith is...

"Excuse me... Are you real locksmiths?"

"No... I'm a bricklayer and he's a fishmonger... We just came along to pretend to be locksmiths and we would've gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for that meddling Neelu!" :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Dammit, Jim, I'm a locksmith, not a bricklayer!
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Following on from the recent aborted eviction attempt, Neelu speaks;
CALLING A GRAND JURY REF TERRORISM AGAINST THE FAMILY OF MURDERED BABY, NEICE OF WHISTLEBLOWER NEELU BERRY (CHAUDHARI) BPharm. Cert Ed.

9th Jan 2018: This is a 9 min collection of videos and photos from the ATTEMPTED THEFT OF HOME & MANSLAUGHTER OF FAMILY OVER 17 YEARS BY LONDON BOROUGH OF REDBRIDGE - WITHOUT COURT WARRANT TO COMMIT ANY OF THE HUNDREDS OF CRIMES COMMITTED - 14 INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT NAMES, WITHOUT IDENTITIES, CAUSED CRIMINAL DAMAGE, TERRORISM, ON DISABLED FAMILY BASED ON FRAUD - CALLING A GRAND JURY OF 24 PLUS 2 ADMINISTRATORS TO CONVICT THESE CRIMINALS IMPERSONATING PUBLIC SERVANTS, COMMITTING TREASON - WHAT SHOULD BE THE PUNISHMENT FOR THE MOST SERIOUS CRIME OF TREASON, WHICH IS WORSE THAN MURDER, AS IT IS AGAINST GOD, AGAINST THE OATH TO GOD, AGAINST GOD'S CHILDREN - MP WES STREETING, COUNCILLORS GURDIAL BHAMRA +++ CEO ANDY DONALD CHARGED WITH TREASON
She has posted a copy of the Notice of Eviction which I'll try to reproduce on here (trying). I love that someone thinks that the "Grammer" is suspect. She does have a point though, the document isn't the warrant but a Notice of Eviction, any contact details for the bailiffs and the issuing court details are blank, a bit shit when someone is being evicted from their home.

What the Notice does imply is that the bailiffs will be back at some point in the future to finish the job.

He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Lots of people posting on Hoaxted that Redbridge mental health team needs to come in on this one, but I agree with Pallas Athena who writes:
Mental health provision cannot be forced on people who don’t want it unless they are a danger to themselves and/or others. Ms. Berry is not really in that category. Yes, she’s delusional … but she’s clean, a homeowner (kinda), a professional person. The fact that she believes in some batshit nonsense doesn’t mean that she can be sectioned. However crazy her beliefs, as long as she doesn’t cross the line into assault, extreme self-neglect or harm and so on there’s nothing her local mental health team can do. And to be honest, why should they waste their very limited resources on a “refuser”? My own unqualified take is that she has a personality disorder, and I think the only thing that would cause any lasting change in her behaviour would be a criminal conviction/short sharp shock.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I know that the courts in London are in a right mess at the moment, but you'd think that, when dealing with the likes of Neelu, who clearly scrutinises each and every piece of official paperwork with a gimlet eye, and is a time waster of epic proportions, someone would make sure that everything was checked and double checked before being issued.

I have some experience of attending evictions (on behalf of social landlords) and if a tenant had pointed out that neither the court issuing the warrant, nor the claimant were listed where they should be, and the bailiff and claimant's details weren't there, I'd have been in contact with our solicitors and had discussions with the attending bailiff as to whether we were OK to proceed. Which I suspect is what may have happened.

Even a stopped clock....
longdog

Post by longdog »

Is that actually a court document though?

It says it's a "notice of eviction" and says "the court has issued a warrant for possession". It doesn't purport, as far as I can see, to be an actual court document from an actual court.

The footlers and related cranks such as Neelu have this obsession with everything having to be signed, sealed, delivered and sworn when such formalities are not required.

I have no doubt Neelu is already in possession of possession order and a previous eviction order. Her acting like she doesn't already have the information she needs is an irrelevance. She knows a court has given possession to the plaintiff and she knows why it was issued and what the consequences are... If she's ignorant of the circumstances then it's wilful ignorance and the fact she's launched a doomed county court action to prevent the eviction shows that wilful ignorance is at best a pretence. It's all rather like Tom Crawford's silly manoeuvring in court pretending he hadn't got this, wasn't notified of that and there was no seal on the other. The judge gave him short shrift if I recall correctly and politely told him not to be a pratt.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

longdog wrote:Is that actually a court document though?

It says it's a "notice of eviction" and says "the court has issued a warrant for possession". It doesn't purport, as far as I can see, to be an actual court document from an actual court.
It's all in order. The warrant is issued to the bailiffs, so they have power to carry out the eviction. This is simply a notice explaining to Neelu that, because the bailiffs were prevented from executing the warrant, they can attend at any time. It also gives information about repossession. The case ref corresponds to Romford County Court (RM).

Nothing to see here, move along now ...
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

While filling in every single box might make the form look better that wouldn’t have satisfied Neelu in the least. Even if it were hand-written by the Master of the Rolls, signed in blood and covered in stamps she’d still find some imaginary “issue” that invalidates it.

Or just declare all concerned to be commiting treason and assorted other criminal offences including killing her. As usual.

The bailiffs and, it appears from the videos, the local police are quite used to dealing with her now and just carry on regardless no matter what she says. It wouldn’t surprise me if the next time the family all go out they come back to find the locks changed and a notice telling them to contact the bailiffs urgently about getting their property back and there is no way they will be allowed into the property again. So if they force entry they’ll be regarded as breaking and entering.
longdog

Post by longdog »

"The Seventh String"It wouldn’t surprise me if the next time the family all go out they come back to find the locks changed and a notice telling them to contact the bailiffs urgently about getting their property back and there is no way they will be allowed into the property again. So if they force entry they’ll be regarded as breaking and entering.
If the video is I was watching is anything to go by the eviction has been carried out. I very much doubt the bailiffs would break down a door like they did and then not see the job through to completion.

Third video down on this page... https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... nd-family/

Look pretty final to me.
The Seventh String

It’s not unknown for evictions to be “adjourned” even after forcing entry if a serious amount of force is going to be needed to remove occupants or there is a perceived risk of violence to the bailiffs or police.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:Dammit, Jim, I'm a locksmith, not a bricklayer!
"Who are you? How did you get in here?"
"I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith."
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I have seen many eviction videos, and I have never seen a 'locksmith' use anything but brute force to open doors, drilling out lock barrels seems to be the most lock related thing they do. No arcane lock picking tools or skills needed. Money for old rope, I call it. They might as well be bricklayers.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I always assumed the locksmiths were there not to let the bailiffs in but to keep the evicted people out. The bailiffs use 'the big key' and the locksmiths fit new locks to secure the place.

I might have pulled this theory out of my arse but it makes sense.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It does indeed.
The Seventh String

Bailiffs hope to gain peaceful entry and actually get it surprisingly often.

In which case any locksmith attending will make the property secure so the occupants can't just walk back in.

As for forced entry, once a door's been rammed open a locksmith isn't what's needed but a secure boarding up service. Though the locksmith will change the locks or apply secure alternative locks to other external doors.