UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by He Who Knows »

Ah, but Neelu Berry IS on the list of civil restraint orders. Until July 2018 :whistle:
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/general-civ ... s-in-force
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

He Who Knows wrote:Ah, but Neelu Berry IS on the list of civil restraint orders. Until July 2018 :whistle:
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/general-civ ... s-in-force
Thanks, HWK. I always forget they publish separate lists for General and Extended orders. Doesn't seem sensible to me, but it's good to know she's on there. If the court is on its toes, her application should be routed to the designated judge for permission (and refused).
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Words such as 'discloses no cause of action' spring to mind.

Accusing almost everybody of almost everything is a fine start, including mention of struck off and vexatious 'Equity Lawyer' Ellis is just the icing on this this rich fruit cake.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Is “application dismissed because I have no idea what on Earth is being applied for or why, and now need to go and lie down in a dark room till my head stops hurting” allowed as a reason to refuse permission to proceed?
The Seventh String

Hang on. Isn’t it contempt of court for someone under a General CRO issued by the Queen’s Bench to make an application for proceedings in the Queen’s Bench while the Order is in force?
morrand

Post by morrand »

The Seventh String wrote:Hang on. Isn’t it contempt of court for someone under a General CRO issued by the Queen’s Bench to make an application for proceedings in the Queen’s Bench while the Order is in force?
Yes.

Still, could be worse. I see listings on the vexatious litigants list (linked from there) of people who have held that status since the 1950s. They have nothing on Gerald Moss (aka Moffat), for whom the date of the court order is listed simply as, "Deceased." I have no idea what someone could have been getting up to that would cause them to carry vex lit status beyond the grave, but Neelu's surely a strong candidate for eventually showing us how that's done.
---
Morrand
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

The Seventh String wrote:Hang on. Isn’t it contempt of court for someone under a General CRO issued by the Queen’s Bench to make an application for proceedings in the Queen’s Bench while the Order is in force?
Yes, but in practice I think the Court office will just send the papers back to the applicant with a note advising that it cannot be accepted until permission has been given by the designated Judge. Or to save time, "the Designated Judge has considered your proposed application and declines to grant permission".
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

At times Neelu's posts show that she can be quite lucid and articulate.
OK I need researchers on this particular case, which was won on appeal in the Court of Appeal by Mr Haque, against Hackney Council, when the decision of Judge Luba was overturned for its failure to offer to provide proper housing to its resident.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2017/4.html - it opens cans of worms whereby councils have a duty to house people which none of them are doing properly.
People who are looking to be rehoused to more suitable accommodation can quote this case to their Council Housing Departments where they are vulnerable or disabled or in cramped living conditions causing stress and depression.
The other case referred to http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKSC/2015/30.html
She might just be on to something the, I suspect her motivation is the dawning reality that she may shortly to be kicked out of house and home. I find it ironic that she might think her hated Local Authority (Redbridge) with which she has been at war eternally and which she does not recognise or contribute towards, financially, would have any obligations to her.

Sadly, no. Alex Delarge assists with a dose of reality;
Mr Haque lost, the appeal made by HA was allowed.
This rebuff punctures preconceived views and it's back to ranty CAPS LOCK stuff from Neelu;
Thanks, you are right - so here we have the usual Local Government in bed with the judiciary, nothing new then? sorry guys, the laws are all man-made, so are the uniforms, wigs and robes, the entire pantomime does not work - so its an example of loads and loads of merry-go-rounds to put the Truth Needle in the Lie Haystack that the whole Legislative Law system is designed to DENY REMEDY TO THE HUMAN and GIVE REMEDY TO THE DEAD CORPORATION RUN ON COUNTERFEIT CURRENCY
I do love a good Neely rant, a Remedy of Errors.

Meanwhile......and very recently Neelu has been busy deposing everyone in authority.

Again.
FROM 7.4 billion people of Mother Earth
c/o Mrs Neelu Berry, 3 Peel Drive, Ilford Essex, IG5 0JR UK, 10 Feb 2018

TO
JCIO CEO, Chairman, Directors, Employees
inbox@judicialconduct.gov.uk, Ministry of Justice, Justice Ministers, Judicial Regulators, Judges, Councils
Ref: PUBLIC NOTICE TREASON CHARGE AGAINST ALL GOVERNMENTS - FOR FREE AND IMMEDIATE GLOBAL PUBLICATION
Criminal TREASON Charge against ALL GOVERNMENTS, Public Servants in Local & Central Government, CEO's, Directors, Chairmans, Judges, Judicial Regulators, Justice Ministers and all UK courts, including Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London, WC2A 2LL and Court 37, Queens Bench Division

Please see below evidence of State Terrorism in which you are all hereby criminally charged with TREASON.
She isn't happy about a man named Leachman who appears to have become involved in Neelu's life but its everyone else that feels the full force of Her Honour Mrs. Injustice Berry;
No judge in the UK is signing any court Orders, there are no embossed seals, no oaths, no honour, resulting in a FREE FOR ALL for all organised criminals such as Romford County court Bailiffs to break entry, steal homes, without production of warrants, whilst the jurisdiction lies in other courts.

These criminals hire Corporate Assassination Companies such as Clearway Services, which broke entry and left my home unsecured to terrorise a vulnerable family, witnesses of Baby Murder in Redbridge Social Services.
As usual, despite the sweeping grandiose nature of her world-wide injunction, the catalyst is, as usual, the more mundane and increasingly routine interactions with 'authority' in Neelu's every day life and other well-ground axes.
You are all charged with Treason and removed from public office for failure to serve and protect the public, for failure to maintain God's Laws thereby violating the Oath to God, which is TREASON.
So they are all removed from office. It's getting a bit repetitive and no less impotent than the first time she tried it.

What else have "ALL GOVERNMENTS, Public Servants in Local & Central Government, CEO's, Directors, Chairmans, Judges, Judicial Regulators, Justice Ministers and all UK courts" committed?
As a result of your serial crimes, you have enslaved humanity with counterfeit currency, loans, jobs, interest, inflation and become Slave Masters and Mass Remedy Deniers.
That's quite an indictment. What should these miscreants, accused, convicted and sentenced without any due process whatsoever do next?
You are required to make Public Announcements of your Resignations, Surrender of all your assets from PROCEEDS OF CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY either by participation, Blinkers or ACQUIESCENCE
I look forward to reading their confessions, mass resignations and asset-surrenders in the London Gazette.

Last one for today, oh-no, its time for her local MP to get ready.
PLEASE SHARE!
Daily Terrorism from fake Bailiffs with no paperwork or paperwork from Organised Criminals sitting in Courts being used as shields by LOCAL COUNCILS to TERRORISE witnesses of State Crimes and Whistleblowers!

I gave my MP Wes Streeting, 7 days notice, 3 weeks ago to stop daily threats from EQUITA to break into my home due to Benefit Deinial Frauds, ESA Denial Frauds against FAMILY MEMBERS (causing Attempted Corporate Manslaughter)
Can any legal beagles tell me if it is possible, in law to attempt to commit manslaughter?

Anyway Mr. Streeting appears to be blissfully unaware of the unfolding drama, expect the whole gamut of rage, ire, wrath, outrage, shock and awe of Neely in proper full-on caps-lock tantrum-mode in response.

Which brings me back to my first observation above, is this evidence of bi-polar behaviour? When my kids were about two they displayed similar behaviour.

Amateur analyses welcome!
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote:Which brings me back to my first observation above, is this evidence of bi-polar behaviour? When my kids were about two they displayed similar behaviour.

Speaking as somebody with fairly well controlled bipolar disorder I wouldn't have thought Neelu was a member of the club. She's too consistently delusional with no signs of depression and her constant delusional state would be more the sort of thing you'd expect from schizophrenia although I don't think she has that either.

If I were to pick a technical term I'd go for plain old Delusional Disorder...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder
Persecutory type: This delusion is a common subtype. It includes the belief that the person (or someone to whom the person is close) is being malevolently treated in some way. The patient may believe that he/she has been drugged, spied upon, harassed and so on and may seek "justice" by making police reports, taking court action or even acting violently.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:Which brings me back to my first observation above, is this evidence of bi-polar behaviour? When my kids were about two they displayed similar behaviour.

Speaking as somebody with fairly well controlled bipolar disorder I wouldn't have thought Neelu was a member of the club. She's too consistently delusional with no signs of depression and her constant delusional state would be more the sort of thing you'd expect from schizophrenia although I don't think she has that either.

If I were to pick a technical term I'd go for plain old Delusional Disorder...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder
Persecutory type: This delusion is a common subtype. It includes the belief that the person (or someone to whom the person is close) is being malevolently treated in some way. The patient may believe that he/she has been drugged, spied upon, harassed and so on and may seek "justice" by making police reports, taking court action or even acting violently.
Personally, I think she’s as mad as a box of frogs. That’s the technical diagnosis.
I hope she gets the help she needs soon, as she’s out on the street shortly .
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

I think Neelu is approaching National Treasure status for her contribution to the Gaiety of Nations with her contribution to the nationnal comedy. I am always glad to see a new Neelu piece and thank exiled scouser for posting it.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

exiledscouser wrote: Can any legal beagles tell me if it is possible, in law to attempt to commit manslaughter?
Wikipedia reports that in R. v Creamer [1966], 1 QB 72 at 81, 49 Cr App 368 at 378, CCA, a judge stated in dicta that an attempted manslaughter is "not an offence known to law."
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Arthur

I’m genuinely impressed - inchoate even - thank you!

Neelu likes to use carelaw when she thinks it assists. With that position however comes the corollary that one has to give equal consideration and weight to those against you.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:What else have "ALL GOVERNMENTS, Public Servants in Local & Central Government, CEO's, Directors, Chairmans, Judges, Judicial Regulators, Justice Ministers and all UK courts" committed?
As a result of your serial crimes, you have enslaved humanity with counterfeit currency, loans, jobs, interest, inflation and become Slave Masters and Mass Remedy Deniers.
That's quite an indictment. What should these miscreants, accused, convicted and sentenced without any due process whatsoever do next?
You are required to make Public Announcements of your Resignations, Surrender of all your assets from PROCEEDS OF CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY either by participation, Blinkers or ACQUIESCENCE
So does this mean that I don't have to go to work tomorrow? I'll need to check, because Mr Bickersdyke is very strict about attendance and punctuality. Do you think Neelu could clarify that her order definitely applies to the Mass Remedy Deniers in the Stockport District Planning Dept?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Ooh Neelu has reserved a special place in hell for district planning officers ever since they evilly conspired to deny her sister planning permission for a kitchen extension as part of a Jewson Denial Remedy Fraud.

You were probably in on it too from your con spiritual perch in lofty Stockport (where you suffer I don’t doubt from Stockport Syndrome), interfering away with your cabal-mates in Ilford so, no work tomorrow (or ever) for you, have a lie-in then admit everything and stump up Hercule.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

exiledscouser wrote:You were probably in on it too from your con spiritual perch in lofty Stockport (where you suffer I don’t doubt from Stockport Syndrome).....
Stockport Syndrome - it's wet, they are mad as hatters, brew beer and everywhere is uphill from the middle (unless sailing down the Mersey).
Do Mass Remedy Deniers try to prevent Catholic church services from taking place?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

Stockport, Stockport, Stockport... How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

One.

The time I met the rudest warehouse man in the world who berated the company I worked for (which was fair enough in my book) and then launched into a tirade of personal abuse calling into question my parentage, my intelligence and the moral failings of my (non-existent) wife and daughters all because his delivery of several tonnes of paint was a few days late. Being the mature and sensible adult that I am I did of course tell him he could shove his paint up his rectum if and when he got it because I was taking it back from whence it came.

I've been sacked from better jobs :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Seventh String

Arthur Rubin wrote:
exiledscouser wrote: Can any legal beagles tell me if it is possible, in law to attempt to commit manslaughter?
Wikipedia reports that in R. v Creamer [1966], 1 QB 72 at 81, 49 Cr App 368 at 378, CCA, a judge stated in dicta that an attempted manslaughter is "not an offence known to law."
Ah, but Neelu refers to “attempted corporate manslaughter”. Corporate manslaughter, which is a statutory offence, being a quite different thing to plain, ordinary manslaughter, which is a common-law offence.

Common-law manslaughter can’t be commited by corporate bodies, only “natural persons”. It’s an offence against the person which only “natural persons” can commit.

Corporate manslaughter might apply if body of people acting as a corporation - say a company board of directors - have acted so recklessly or negligently that while they didn’t intend anyone to die, someone did. Its primary field of application is when serious breaches of occupational health and safety law have resulted in deaths. It’s the corporation that gets charged, not individuals.

Setting out to deliberately kill someone and succeeding is murder, or it’s attempted murder if the victim survives. The evil conspiracy that comprises the police, bailiffs, social services, NHS, local councils and for all I know Battersea Dog’s Home have tried to kill Neelu so many times I would have thought she’d be really clued up on this stuff by now.
The Seventh String

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I think Neelu is approaching National Treasure status for her contribution to the Gaiety of Nations with her contribution to the nationnal comedy.
While Neelu-watching can make for some very entertaining moments I doubt she’s very entertaining to the public servants or any others who are on the receiving end of her tirades. This is a person who’s quite prepared to accuse local government staff, civil servants, MPs and their staff and anyone else of paedophilia, child slavery, child murder, Satanism, fraud and many other things on the phone or face to face then whack the whole thing on youtube complete with her target’s names and where they work.

And she gets comments under her videos agreeing with her and cheering her on.

The woman is a menace. It’s only a matter of time before some poor person finds themselves either under disciplinary investigation by their employer following her accusations in case there’s any truth lurking amongst them, or harassed by Neelu’s fan club.
Siegfried Shrink

The Seventh String wrote:
While Neelu-watching can make for some very entertaining moments I doubt she’s very entertaining to the public servants or any others who are on the receiving end of her tirades. This is a person who’s quite prepared to accuse local government staff, civil servants, MPs and their staff and anyone else of paedophilia, child slavery, child murder, Satanism, fraud and many other things on the phone or face to face then whack the whole thing on youtube complete with her target’s names and where they work.
I might agree if she accused random people of minor misfeasances within the bounds of credibility, but her accusations always seem to come as a bundle of everything she can think of, accusations which by their nature are not only fantastic but which would leave the accusee little time for anything else if true. No one would take her as a serious witness in a case of dropping litter, let alone anything more serious.

I do commend the patience of most who have to deal with her, and she has strayed into criminality, but lets not be dead serious all the time. I will limit my comment about her comedy potential to saying that I personally always look forward to the next instalment of Neelu versus The World.