jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by AndyPandy »

Wasn't he claiming he was banned a few weeks ago and to prove it and back him up wasn't he asking Colon to check the logs - ignored, since then he's tried needling Colon into responding - accusations of Colon being 'body snatched' wasn't it ?? totally ignored, maybe even Colon's realised what a loser he is !! :thinking:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Jimmy is funny, glad we found him.

So let me get this right, it isn't that he is completely wrong in his theory of lose the name, and that the only reason he fails is that GOOFY is full of agents for the PTB to identify people trying to assert their rights, and make their life difficult in not allowing them their legal remedy?

Sure makes sense to me. It would be impossible that the real reason is simply the advice at GOOFY is wrong, and there is no chance to succeed.

Always blame others for your failure, as you are always correct...

He keeps on giving.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My, my, and my. It wounds like our Jimmy seems just a bit sour and embittered, can't imagine why, after all, he was following his very own sovereign advice......
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote:My, my, and my. It wounds like our Jimmy seems just a bit sour and embittered, can't imagine why, after all, he was following his very own sovereign advice......
Didn't he say about his bankruptcy 'I'll take one for the boys' trouble is 'the boys' have all stopped posting (probably because they realise his advise was the straight road to bankruptcy and the possibility of losing your home) and he's been left by himself, hung out to dry. Oh dear ! :naughty:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I thought he said of his bankruptcy that he wasn't bankrupt.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

If the advice is "fool proof" as they say, if it has a solid legal foundation, and can not fail, then why should calling attention to it, be of any halm at all? If it works, it should always work, and work for anyone. I don't think this is a hard concept to grasp.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

Though among Jimmy Peabrain and his followers it would seem to be a totally foreign concept.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

NYGman wrote:If the advice is "fool proof" as they say, if it has a solid legal foundation, and can not fail, then why should calling attention to it, be of any halm at all? If it works, it should always work, and work for anyone. I don't think this is a hard concept to grasp.
I've always believed that if you label something "fool proof" you grossly underestimate the capability of fools.
Warning may contain traces of nut
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I came across this law report today (my lunchtime reading).

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Ch/2016/2791.html

It's a bit of a long read, but in a nutshell, failure to co-operate with, or deliberately obstruct, the Trustee in Bankruptcy in providing full disclosure of assets, income and expenditure is likely to result in a custodial sentence. In this case, because the bankrupt didn't show up, the judge has given him a final opportunity to provide full disclosure before deciding what the sentence will be.

Methinks Jimbo might end up in the same boat. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke ...
notorial dissent

mufc1959 wrote:I came across this law report today (my lunchtime reading).

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Ch/2016/2791.html

It's a bit of a long read, but in a nutshell, failure to co-operate with, or deliberately obstruct, the Trustee in Bankruptcy in providing full disclosure of assets, income and expenditure is likely to result in a custodial sentence. In this case, because the bankrupt didn't show up, the judge has given him a final opportunity to provide full disclosure before deciding what the sentence will be.

Methinks Jimbo might end up in the same boat. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke ...
He's certainly seems to be working hard to achieve that.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

This could get messy, Ceylon's told Jimbobs to amend his footer or leave.

Jimbobs isn't at all happy !! :shrug:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... DYLkOvfWK0
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

jimmyw has been asked to remove members names from his foote
Unread postby ceylon » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:13 pm

jimmyw has been asked to remove members names from his footer and has declined so far

he is getting one last chance

just so you all know

he has multiple other ids though
As an ex admin on GOODF, I can confirm that Ceylon used numerous different ID's himself, as did the other admin. They often used to comment on a post using their different ID's and giving different information out, sometimes pretending to argue against one of their own ID's. Just one of many reasons why I left.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
notorial dissent

Thoroughly nasty, hypocritical bunch. I still love the "truther" claim, the problem is that the "truths" they are seeking are the ones that agree with whatever they want to believe rather than what is, and then they go off in fantasy land claiming everyone else is "wrong" if they don't agree with them. Nucking Futz, and generally personally nasty in the bargain, damaging everything and everyone they touch in the meantime.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

notorial dissent wrote:Nucking Futz,
Well, what do you expect with all those cunning stunts.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

As of 12:10 it's back down to one page. Al of Jimbo's posts gone (and perhaps his account itself) along with all other dissenting voices.

"Truthers" eh......
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Jimmyw banned from GOOFY, tell me it's not true, how else will we know what the idiot is up to, he's going to fade into obscurity now :mouthshut:

Oh well .............
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

This particular thread on GOODF has had over half the posts deleted and now been locked by Ceylon

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... DbuAPmLTcs

However, the screenshots of the original post with all the posts showing, including those of long term members calling Ceylon out, can be found at

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FREEMAN ... 4534522028
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:This particular thread on GOODF has had over half the posts deleted and now been locked by Ceylon

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... DbuAPmLTcs

However, the screenshots of the original post with all the posts showing, including those of long term members calling Ceylon out, can be found at

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FREEMAN ... 4534522028
Not read it all yet, but well done Letissier 14 (anything that slates Haining is music to my ears)
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

Just like Letissier, I joined GOODF a few years back, to tackle one or two debts that I was faced with at the time.

I used to also regularly advise on their bailiff forum. I had numerous run-ins with the prat that is Jimmywx. Having watched many of his videos, I now know that he is clearly an idiot.

However, what I detest about Jimmy is his selfish insistence that his silly ideas were the only way and that any other advice was "scaremongering". Quite often you would get single women who were clearly not up to fronting out a bailiff visit. Jimmy would tell them that is what they had to do and anyone who disagreed was singled out and ultimately banned (as was I)

I think that Wylde is absolute scum for encouraging these people to do such silly things. If he wants to jeopardize his own house by not paying council tax then that is fine but to encourage others to do so, without telling them the risks involved, makes Wylde an absolute scumbag in my book.
Bungle told me that she worked at the CAB
She lied
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

An update on our favourite idiot, One-Cell.

He found the name and lost the game! Bankruptcy annulled after all debts were paid. That'd be paid in sterling, not Re, A4V or promissory note. So despite all his bragging about how he managed to beat the system, in the end the system beat him. And a £1,000 council tax bill has probably ended up costing him ten times as much and lost him a few friends in the process - not least the poor sod at 23 Regency Way who was persuaded by One-Cell to let his address be used as Jimmy's 'post box' and who ended up with Old Bill kicking his door in at one in the morning.

Here's the link, but because the entry will disappear from the updated register, I'm also including a screen grab for posterity. Because Jimbo will lie about getting his bankruptcy annulled by the use of woo, it's important to have a record of the actual truth - that in the end he did not Get Out Of Debt Free.

I couldn't fit the footnote in the screen grab but it says: Footnote: In accordance with Insolvency Rules 1986 Rule 6A.5 that provides for deletion from The Register of all information concerning the Bankruptcy, our system will be updated and your details will no longer appear after 3 months.

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... CaseType=B