The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by Skeleton »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
PeterPan wrote:The lady is Liz or Betty.....
https://www.facebook.com/liz.shier?fref=ufi
Good find Hercule.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Skeleton wrote:I thought the spray incident was before the roof protest occurred? Happy to be corrected.
I have no information at all. Perhaps the spray incident was separate and unconnected to the roof incident. Perhaps it was done as part of a plan to attack and distract the guards in support of the roof incident. Perhaps it was just done out of sheer spite. Perhaps it didn't happen at all. Perhaps the guards have concocted a false accusation. We'll just have to wait for everything to calm down, and see what emerges during the criminal proceedings.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I know Tom and family have previously said no to crowd funding but I seriously feel a page should be started for the Nottingham Six, especially Ceylon.

I feel they are going to need an endless supply of soap on a rope and that will be expensive
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Bones wrote:
I feel they are going to need an endless supply of soap on a rope and that will be expensive
Don't you mean soap on an anklet?
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Well after hitting Craig's facebook throughout yesterday with a few others, I wake to see that I have been blocked. However checking from someone else's facebook I see most comments are still there.

The only one(s) that appear to be removed are the posts of the 2nd Grand Jury sitting.

I'm surprised he's left all the negativity on there more than I'm surprised at him removing the second grand jury hearing document
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Put Ceylon in with Rolf Harris. Im sure he would find room in his bunk for two.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

GH132 wrote:Well after hitting Craig's facebook throughout yesterday with a few others, I wake to see that I have been blocked. However checking from someone else's facebook I see most comments are still there.

The only one(s) that appear to be removed are the posts of the 2nd Grand Jury sitting.

I'm surprised he's left all the negativity on there more than I'm surprised at him removing the second grand jury hearing document
He is facing a court appearance and I am hoping has had the good sense to seek the advice of a proper lawyer whilst under arrest. Involvement with anything that is not totally above board in relation to the house, and i would suggest Grand Juries is one, is not an option. Nor is anything that could link him to Ceylon and his mates. Poor comments on his Facebook page no issue and certainly not a priority,
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Bones wrote:I know Tom and family have previously said no to crowd funding but I seriously feel a page should be started for the Nottingham Six, especially Ceylon.

Where was his camp sidekick at Tom's eviction? He endeavours to show his full support for Tom yet only appears briefly on utube wielding his walking stick annoying POs & Traffic Wardens. Maybe he was at his favourite filming location digging a few graves...... :shrug:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Skeleton wrote:I thought the spray incident was before the roof protest occurred? Happy to be corrected.
I have no information at all. Perhaps the spray incident was separate and unconnected to the roof incident. Perhaps it was done as part of a plan to attack and distract the guards in support of the roof incident. Perhaps it was just done out of sheer spite. Perhaps it didn't happen at all. Perhaps the guards have concocted a false accusation. We'll just have to wait for everything to calm down, and see what emerges during the criminal proceedings.
My information (which I posted yesterday ) was that when the protest started, one of the idiots sprayed some chemical (not sure what) into the face of one of the security guards and into the eyes of the guard dog.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bungle wrote:
My information (which I posted yesterday ) was that when the protest started, one of the idiots sprayed some chemical (not sure what) into the face of one of the security guards and into the eyes of the guard dog.
Cheers Bungle, so much happened over the weekend, my History folder must need a de-frag. :)
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Bungle wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
On the live stream one of the goons on the roof had said that 'the security guard sprayed chemical shit in my face', but knowing who was up there it wouldn't surprise me if it was the other way round.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Skeleton wrote:
GH132 wrote:Well after hitting Craig's facebook throughout yesterday with a few others, I wake to see that I have been blocked. However checking from someone else's facebook I see most comments are still there.

He is facing a court appearance and I am hoping has had the good sense to seek the advice of a proper lawyer whilst under arrest. Involvement with anything that is not totally above board in relation to the house, and i would suggest Grand Juries is one, is not an option. Nor is anything that could link him to Ceylon and his mates. Poor comments on his Facebook page no issue and certainly not a priority,
Indeed, however I appended it to his Grand Jury nonsense, which still remains
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Skeleton wrote:

Well this bunch will be in custody until tomorrow, when they will appear in front of the Magistrates ( I hope they are enjoying the Ambient meals and chemical based hot drinks provided). The case papers I would assume go with them to court, but I also think that the CPS have already seen them and will oppose bail, this could hopefully lead to them being remanded for a week. I find that a most appealing prospect :snicker: , it does rather depend on the charges....if it does include spraying noxious substances into a security man's face ( and his poor dog) they could spend some considerable time on remand. What I really hope is that they refuse to accept the jurisdiction of the court and legal representation.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

GH132 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:

Indeed, however I appended it to his Grand Jury nonsense, which still remains
I guess Ginger is facing a fine, and Young Mr "LITERALLY " Crawford will be bound over or hopefully after pre sentence reports gets an ASBO :violin: that will look nice on his CV :haha: :haha: :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

I wonder what event has to happen for them to realise that they lost and they need to stop ... does such an event exist? Will it be when papa Crawfraud gets sectioned? Will it be when they no longer have more than 5 or 6 supporters ? Will they ever stop ?
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

So is Tom getting the keys back tomorrow or what?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So what's the sitrep right now?

Are people still on the roof? Were Ginger's charges dropped? Has Papa Crawford been arrested in connection with the siege of Castle Crawford? Was this Guy Taylor's idea, under the reasoning "they'll have to prove you don't own the house to convict anyone"?
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:may also be charges for assault occasioning actual bodily harm (based on an unconfirmed report earlier that one of the security guards had a chemical of some sort sprayed in their eyes).
If true, that will change everything. The 'well-intentioned peaceful protest, carried away in the moment' mitigation will be blown apart. Premeditated use of bodily violence against the guards would certainly result in custodial sentences.
If the people are truly upset and I don't just mean upset, I mean to the point where they respond with force way above and beyond what has been used upon them (rightly or wrongly is a matter of opinion) then there will be a lot of "security guards" who get hurt. The people don't seem to be too keen on taking what they see (subjective still, and matter of opinion) as wrong doing on the part of the establishment against them. It does seem this way and knowing how passionate these people are they don't look like stopping. Forget the custodial sentences against these people, start to think about the health of those putting themselves between the protestors and a house.

A house is NOT worth bodily harm. People aren't expendable at any cost.

I look forward to the outcome, with bias of course. :wink:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

At least they have these guys ready... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ttack.html

Maybe they might class these protestors as domestics of a certain variety. Just shoot them for even raising a finger. NO PROTESTING AT ALL. Shut up and know your place. :lol: :lol: :lol: :sarcasmon:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

OK, somewhere in the last umpteen pages the critical, and really interesting bit of news that the roof squatters had been busted and hauled off to durance file, someone care to elaborate or point back to the page in question?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.