The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bungle
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by Bungle »

Jeffrey wrote:So what's the sitrep right now?

Are people still on the roof? Were Ginger's charges dropped? Has Papa Crawford been arrested in connection with the siege of Castle Crawford? Was this Guy Taylor's idea, under the reasoning "they'll have to prove you don't own the house to convict anyone"?
Everyone was finally off the roof by 6pm last evening and are now residing in another 'safe house' with bars at the windows.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Skeleton wrote:
GH132 wrote:Well after hitting Craig's facebook throughout yesterday with a few others, I wake to see that I have been blocked. However checking from someone else's facebook I see most comments are still there.

The only one(s) that appear to be removed are the posts of the 2nd Grand Jury sitting.

I'm surprised he's left all the negativity on there more than I'm surprised at him removing the second grand jury hearing document
He is facing a court appearance and I am hoping has had the good sense to seek the advice of a proper lawyer whilst under arrest. Involvement with anything that is not totally above board in relation to the house, and i would suggest Grand Juries is one, is not an option. Nor is anything that could link him to Ceylon and his mates. Poor comments on his Facebook page no issue and certainly not a priority,
Wouldn't the deletion of posts linking him and his family to the rooftop six as well as all the grand jury nonsense be attempting to conceal evidence. I think he may have been advised that if he deletes anything from his facebook account he may well face fresh charges.

I doubt Craig had the brains to think of covering his tracks before the assault and would wager that it is providing a number of links. Certainly it would seem that those who are now pleasuring her Majesty (now that's a mental image nobody wants) were all friends (in at least an online capacity - and some offline) of the Crawford clan and it would be inconceivable that they wouldn't have let Tom and co in on the plan. Equally they probably sought Tom's permission to go through the roof, they would have considered that it was Tom's roof and that they would need his authority to damage it, so I would say papa Crawford was well aware of what was happening.

Of course now Tom has six idiots sitting in jail because of him, possibly facing a longer spell in the pokey, all because he and his wife stopped paying their endowment policy. Tom has now managed to ruin lives other than his own while furthering his own downfall.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

IDIOT wrote:So is Tom getting the keys back tomorrow or what?
Of course....and the awful B&B are also going to be writing off their debt, repairing the ceiling, reinstalling the boiler, decorating the shxthole (sorry bungalow), landscaping the garden and providing a private jet to take him and his family on a well deserved holiday.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

notorial dissent wrote:OK, somewhere in the last umpteen pages the critical, and really interesting bit of news that the roof squatters had been busted and hauled off to durance file, someone care to elaborate or point back to the page in question?
About half way down on page 2 matey.
YiamCross » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:59 am
So they're off the roof at last. Must have been pretty boring and I guess their phone batteries died so not much point in staying.

I expect the trials and convictions will take some of the heat off Fearn Chase. Maybe. I expect will still be flattened and left fallow for a while.
Craig and the Ginger one have been released but charged, I do not think we know exactly what with though. The 6 who were on the roof were remanded in Custody to appear in Court on Monday. As Vampire and others have alluded to, for that to happen there going down the serious crime route, Monday will tell us how hard the CPS are going, if they object to bail will be a big clue. Still no sign of the chicken by the way :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

They should set bail at £47,000. :snicker:
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Bungle wrote:
IDIOT wrote:So is Tom getting the keys back tomorrow or what?
Of course....and the awful B&B are also going to be writing off their debt, repairing the ceiling, reinstalling the boiler, decorating the shxthole (sorry bungalow), landscaping the garden and providing a private jet to take him and his family on a well deserved holiday.
And some more flowers?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
GH132 wrote:Well after hitting Craig's facebook throughout yesterday with a few others, I wake to see that I have been blocked. However checking from someone else's facebook I see most comments are still there.

The only one(s) that appear to be removed are the posts of the 2nd Grand Jury sitting.

I'm surprised he's left all the negativity on there more than I'm surprised at him removing the second grand jury hearing document
He is facing a court appearance and I am hoping has had the good sense to seek the advice of a proper lawyer whilst under arrest. Involvement with anything that is not totally above board in relation to the house, and i would suggest Grand Juries is one, is not an option. Nor is anything that could link him to Ceylon and his mates. Poor comments on his Facebook page no issue and certainly not a priority,
Wouldn't the deletion of posts linking him and his family to the rooftop six as well as all the grand jury nonsense be attempting to conceal evidence. I think he may have been advised that if he deletes anything from his facebook account he may well face fresh charges.

I doubt Craig had the brains to think of covering his tracks before the assault and would wager that it is providing a number of links. Certainly it would seem that those who are now pleasuring her Majesty (now that's a mental image nobody wants) were all friends (in at least an online capacity - and some offline) of the Crawford clan and it would be inconceivable that they wouldn't have let Tom and co in on the plan. Equally they probably sought Tom's permission to go through the roof, they would have considered that it was Tom's roof and that they would need his authority to damage it, so I would say papa Crawford was well aware of what was happening.

Of course now Tom has six idiots sitting in jail because of him, possibly facing a longer spell in the pokey, all because he and his wife stopped paying their endowment policy. Tom has now managed to ruin lives other than his own while furthering his own downfall.
Craig may not have the brains, but any decent Solicitor would. I doubt they can charge him with removing incriminating evidence off Facebook anyway. I also have no idea of the legalities of presenting evidence gained from Facebook, or the legalities of telling someone not to delete posts made on there own page.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Bungle wrote:

Are people still on the roof? Were Ginger's charges dropped? Has Papa Crawford been arrested in connection with the siege of Castle Crawford? Was this Guy Taylor's idea, under the reasoning "they'll have to prove you don't own the house to convict anyone"?
Everyone was finally off the roof by 6pm last evening and are now residing in another 'safe house' with bars at the windows.
There will be more of them waiting to join. The U.K. is full to the gunnels with UPSET people. I say let them have to it. EXPRESS YOURSELF. :shock:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

My reading is this:
Craig Crawford - arrested, released presumably on Police bail.
SgtGingerChris (livestreaming reporter) - arrested, released presumably on Police bail.
Jay? ? - first of rooftop supporters arrested, still in custody, presumably will appear before Magistrates on Monday.
Mark “Ceylon” Haining, Henry Kellie and Betty Berkeley - remaining rooftop supporters arrested, still in custody, presumably will appear before Magistrates on Monday.
I'm not sure if there is another supporter missing from my list who is also in custody, or whether the above is the complete list.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Jeffrey wrote:They should set bail at £47,000. :snicker:
LOL, but the irony would only be noticed on here, over on goodf they will be to busy imploding because ceylons charge sheet is not written in green ink with a pink seal and signed by the Pope to notice.
Pox

Post by Pox »

"Certainly it would seem that those who are now pleasuring her Majesty (now that's a mental image nobody wants) were all friends (in at least an online capacity - and some offline) of the Crawford clan and it would be inconceivable that they wouldn't have let Tom and co in on the plan. Equally they probably sought Tom's permission to go through the roof, they would have considered that it was Tom's roof and that they would need his authority to damage it, so I would say papa Crawford was well aware of what was happening."

Thinking about Tom's injunction or restraining order.
If it is either of these they sometimes include that the subject will be in breach if he/she encourages a n other to break the order - words to that effect anyway.

I wonder if this means that Tom has breached his order?
Last edited by Gregg on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed a quote format...
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
My reading is this:
Craig Crawford - arrested, released presumably on Police bail.
SgtGingerChris (livestreaming reporter) - arrested, released presumably on Police bail.
Jay? ? - first of rooftop supporters arrested, still in custody, presumably will appear before Magistrates on Monday.
Mark “Ceylon” Haining, Henry Kellie and Betty Berkeley - remaining rooftop supporters arrested, still in custody, presumably will appear before Magistrates on Monday.
I'm not sure if there is another supporter missing from my list who is also in custody, or whether the above is the complete list.
My understanding is the 6 who were on the roof are incarcerated. Were missing I believe who 2 of those 6 are.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Skeleton wrote:My understanding is the 6 who were on the roof are incarcerated. Were missing I believe who 2 of those 6 are.
Where there ever 6 on the roof? Are we mixing total arrests with people on the roof?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:My understanding is the 6 who were on the roof are incarcerated. Were missing I believe who 2 of those 6 are.
Where there ever 6 on the roof? Are we mixing total arrests with people on the roof?
Im sure there is a photo with 6 up there on the original thread, i shall go and have a look.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Tom is what is clinically defined as a "psychopath"; he has no feeling for anyone other than him and will do whatever it takes to achieve his goals.

For a long time he has lied to his supporters and allowed them to spend money they don't have.
I suspect the reason the house had no central heating is because they knew they'd lost so removed it all ... Hence why he doesn't care about the roof being damaged. He doesn't care about what happens to those that were on the roof.

I'm also guessing that all the furniture that was left in the house was old stuff and that's why he's not bothered about getting it back.

It's all done to manipulate those that support him.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:may also be charges for assault occasioning actual bodily harm (based on an unconfirmed report earlier that one of the security guards had a chemical of some sort sprayed in their eyes).
If true, that will change everything. The 'well-intentioned peaceful protest, carried away in the moment' mitigation will be blown apart. Premeditated use of bodily violence against the guards would certainly result in custodial sentences.
Most in the Crawford crowd have yelled at the police, gotten in their faces and insulted them. One hurled racial slurs at a cop and one "lady" spat on a cop. Their social media messages have become progressively more angry and threatening. One Crawford supporter called for the group to hang the judges and police administrators responsible for dealing with camp Crawford.

It was only a matter of time before this sort of anger and aggression ran its course and the physical assaults began.

My take on all this is that the Crawford crew is growing smaller and ever more radicalized.

I suspect the peaceful element of Crawford mania, who attended past protests, has either caught on to Tom's lies or has decided they don't want to have anything to do with assaulting cops or violently occupying Tom's former house.

With no modifying influence in the small radical group, no one to say, "Let's think about what we're doing!", Crawford mania is spinning off on an ever more dangerous path.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
There is a photo of 5 of them up there on the old thread, we know they pulled 3 off the first day, one of whom was Ceylon, that left three up there, a woman and 2 males. I am going with 6, but i am having trouble keeping up. :)
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Jeffrey wrote:Was this Guy Taylor's idea,
That stands a good chance of being the case. In a most recent video he said words to the effect that "I could stand here all day talking to you, it is now times to do things. Like if police walked in here right now I would arrest them, cable tie them and [wait for it] ..... call the police".
I was hoping he would be one of the rooftop bellends and would be arrested again. But I will settle for king Goofer Mark Haining Ceylon . I hope he is remanded in custody.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Somebody posting on Craig's Facebook ... I doubt this will stay up for long ! !

OR .. they'll reply saying it was paid 3 or 4 times over so they owe nothing !
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

GH132 wrote:
Tom is what is clinically defined as a "psychopath"; he has no feeling for anyone other than him and will do whatever it takes to achieve his goals.

For a long time he has lied to his supporters and allowed them to spend money they don't have.
I suspect the reason the house had no central heating is because they knew they'd lost so removed it all ... Hence why he doesn't care about the roof being damaged. He doesn't care about what happens to those that were on the roof.

I'm also guessing that all the furniture that was left in the house was old stuff and that's why he's not bothered about getting it back.

It's all done to manipulate those that support him.
It wouldn't surprise my if they arrested the whole damn family, seized computers / phones to see who knew what about 'the plan'. After all, they cynically added a 3rd Party (Ms N Crawford) to the proceeding in an attempt to manipulate the Civil Proceedings Rule and invoke the so called '48 hour rule' to produce court documents. The problem with that is they've forgotton about the number of service days required on an order (5) and the fact the CPR's give Ms N Crawford a redress in cases where the documents haven't been produced within the 48 hours which somewhat surprisingly, doesn't include the right to violent disorder !