Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Jeffrey »

Pox wrote:The cheque was to 'pay off' a mortgage wasn't it and POE said his cheques should not be used for this, so maybe this is the reason?

Whatever it was for, it won't work anyway, so if POE deleted the thread, why bother?
Peter has explicitly endorsed the use of cheques to pay off mortgages in full.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I think it was deleted because the credit got reversed and this success, quickly became a failure
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Bones wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:It is strange that the only available evidence comes from anonymous customers of the WeRe bank.
What is really strange is not only has the evidence been removed from the were bank forum, but the actual thread has been deleted. Why would a thread detailing the first success !1!!!!! for were bank, be deleted :whistle:
Because, perhaps, it very quickly turned out not to be a success and someone is trying to get rid of any evidence which could make it look like they were perpetrating a deliberate fraud?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Can anyone help me here? In his endeavour to prove the WeRe concept is valid Robswift has posted:
.....Re can be converted into £'s at 1:2 and that is basis the ledgers were being adjusted on so value was being created, therefore I fail to see your point?
Re can be converted into GBP? Has he got that right? Or has he got it arse about face? PoE converts GBP into Re when he is paying a customer's cheque (yeah I know, I know) but what system is there supposed to be in place where the payee can then convert the Re he receives into GBP?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

This is one of the things that despite Peter's claims of being transparent was never really explained.

The cheques can be made out for any currency, including sterling. However, Peter has said that he doesn't transfer sterling and that payments would be made in RE. Which begs the question of how does the payee convert the RE, supposedly sent by Peter to settle a cheque that could be in sterling ?

To use their types of analogies, I offer you apples but then give you pears. You can't change those pears into apples, so you are stuck with apples that you don't want and can't do anything with.
Bones

Post by Bones »

As for the crap about the ledger, Peter can't really explain how that works except by magic

http://werebank.com/issues/upload/kb/faq.php?id=43

WeRe Bank transfers money [see definition of money] from the account of the WeRe Bank customer to the PAYEES bank/branch via the simple process of "informing them that the ledger, on our side of the "double entry book keeping system" has been debited (-ve) and as energy CANNOT DISAPPEAR [this would violate The Laws of Conservation of Energy as classically defined] then a corresponding positive (+ve) charge must accrue to their side of the ledger.

Interestingly, I have just noticed on this page, Peter says he doesn't deal with legal tender

"WeRe Bank does NOT have cash in it's vaults and neither does it deal with legal tender in the form of "notes and coins".
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Can anyone help me here? In his endeavour to prove the WeRe concept is valid Robswift has posted:
.....Re can be converted into £'s at 1:2 and that is basis the ledgers were being adjusted on so value was being created, therefore I fail to see your point?
Re can be converted into GBP? Has he got that right? Or has he got it arse about face? PoE converts GBP into Re when he is paying a customer's cheque (yeah I know, I know) but what system is there supposed to be in place where the payee can then convert the Re he receives into GBP?
In their own little society where the WeRe member want to exchange services for Re units - they can place any conversion rate they want on the values so long as they can mutually agree to said rate selected. And they have certainly proven they are very willing to pay GBP to be given Re Units.

In the greater society, Re units are a figment of their imagination - in other words, not any form of legal tender anyone else will accept as payment - as a result, their ratio is entirely imaginary. GBP is real money, Re units are not: no ratio will change that - that's the reality most of greater society lives with.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:so you are stuck with apples that you don't want and can't do anything with.
But Robswift is saying you can. He is saying the Re can be converted into GBP. Is it possible that he has just made that up? Or maybe he doesn't fully understand the WeRe system? Has Peter ever said that Re can be converted into GBP as far as you know?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Robswift is an idiot, who sounds like he is going to form his own bank once were goes belly up.

Reminds me of timeshare companies, you had all the con-artists selling timeshares in spain, then a few years ago you have more con-artists offering to sell for a fee the timeshares that people were originally conned into buying

Anyway, Peter sends/transfers energy - how can energy be converted by a bank in cold hard cash ?

Ask Rob how he would feel if his employer (that is if he has a job) paid him in Re or better yet said, Rob I have debited your salary on my ledger, so you must have the money :haha: After all, "as energy CANNOT DISAPPEAR [this would violate The Laws of Conservation of Energy as classically defined] then a corresponding positive (+ve) charge must accrue to Rob's side of the ledger."

This is what Peter claimed 2 years ago

https://nesaraaustralia.files.wordpress ... -flyer.pdf

It started out that you would buy Re from Peter - 100 Re would cost £80. The retailer would then accept 1re for the value of £2 normally charged. This would mean that 100 would allow you to purchase £200 worth of goods. In Peter's world, he claimed to be able to convert £80 into £200 by converting into Re.

There was no talk of paying off mortgages, credit cards public debts etc. WeRe bank was originally very much like Wir but has been transformed into the scam that it is today by Peter's greed
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Bones wrote: https://nesaraaustralia.files.wordpress ... -flyer.pdf

It started out that you would buy Re from Peter - 100 Re would cost £80. The retailer would then accept 1re for the value of £2 normally charged. This would mean that 100 would allow you to purchase £200 worth of goods. In Peter's world, he claimed to be able to convert £80 into £200 by converting into Re.
I wonder how many he sold?

I do agree with him on one point, though, this is 100% transparent and for someone to have run a scam so tranparently constructed from pure BS for so long without having his face broken by an unhappy punter is remarkable. The pond he swims in is not renown for "grassing" to the forces of law and order, they sort things out one way and it's usually messy. I find myself wondering if PoE is not going to be a lot better off in the arms of the law than he is dangling on the end of a lynch mob rope.

Oh well, entertainment either way so We'Re all good here.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I have seen no evidence anywhere of anyone exchanging Res for anything: pounds sterling, US dollars, paperclips, potatoes or anything.

Peter has explicitly said he won't accept Res and give sterling in exchange.

As posted on this thread, Peter posted to the WeRe forum on 15 September about "a few changes made to your online account to bring both Re and Sterling together." He mentions two exchange rates: 1:1 and 1:2, but will never convert Res to pounds, so neither rate applies to that.

The claim:
Robswift wrote:Re can be converted into £'s at 1:2 and that ...
This is Rob's claim. AFAIK Peter has never claimed this. Perhaps Rob is offering to buy Res and give £2 in exchange for every Re?

If he is offering this, many unhappy WeRe members would happily send him a cheque for 148,000 Res and hope to get £296,000 in return.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In other words, not enough people were interested in the ability to convert £80 into £200, so he relaunched it as give me £35 and get £150,000.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

It really wouldn't surprise me in the least if PoE got taken for some of the infamous Morganthau bonds.
We had a thread about a year ago, IIRC, about the "Dragon Family" who filed a federal lawsuit claiming billions of dollars for some [alleged] WWII-era government bonds.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bones wrote: "WeRe Bank does NOT have cash in it's vaults and neither does it deal with legal tender in the form of "notes and coins".
So he knows what legal tender actually is as we all do, and he also is lying (again.) The only way you can join his bank is by paying in legal tender so his "bank" most certainly does deal in real money.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Our favourite King Goofer Jimmy one cell is back!!!!1!!!!!!

He's still aboard the rollercoaster to disaster:
I wish i had some more debts to pay off with my chequebook..might go credit shopping soon :D
Credit shopping? That's going to work out well one cell.....keep us all informed, we like a good laugh at your expense. :naughty:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... f0VwMSkqrU
longdog

Post by longdog »

“If," the management consultant said tersely, “we could for a moment move on to the subject of fiscal policy. . .”
“Fiscal policy!" whooped Ford Prefect. “Fiscal policy!"

The management consultant gave him a look that only a lungfish could have copied.

“Fiscal policy. . .” he repeated, “that is what I said.”

“How can you have money,” demanded Ford, “if none of you actually produces anything? It doesn't grow on trees you know.”

“If you would allow me to continue.. .”

Ford nodded dejectedly.

“Thank you. Since we decided a few weeks ago to adopt the leaf as legal tender, we have, of course, all become immensely rich.”

Ford stared in disbelief at the crowd who were murmuring appreciatively at this and greedily fingering the wads of leaves with which their track suits were stuffed.

“But we have also,” continued the management consultant, “run into a small inflation problem on account of the high level of leaf availability, which means that, I gather, the current going rate has something like three deciduous forests buying one ship’s peanut."
Douglas Adams
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by FN75 »

Ceylon's signature...

“Those most hopelessly enslaved are those who falsely believe they are free”

......HA! :o
Bones

Post by Bones »

Losleones wrote:Our favourite King Goofer Jimmy one cell is back!!!!1!!!!!!

He's still aboard the rollercoaster to disaster:
I wish i had some more debts to pay off with my chequebook..might go credit shopping soon :D
Credit shopping? That's going to work out well one cell.....keep us all informed, we like a good laugh at your expense. :naughty:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... f0VwMSkqrU
One cell hasn't exactly been successful with the cheques he has already issued has he

I am surprised that GOODF permits posting of someone who either says he is has or is going to commit fraud or actively encourages others to commit fraud, as one cell did with the Direct Debit Indemnity scam or as above
Bones

Post by Bones »

New Video !!!!!!!!! - just when I thought the entertainment might stop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_7to4TSftQ

Is a promise to pay legal tender -Yes or no?

Published on Sep 18, 2015

The fact that a cheque is said by the FCA NOT to be Legal Tender raises factual examples of why then is a BOE promissory note Legal Tender - when it is naught but a prom note and why it is impossible for society to function without MANDATORY ACCEPTANCE AT ALL LEVELS of a promise to pay!
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Can't listen to him anymore as he just talks through the hole in his arse. Nice badge he's sporting of WeRe fraud though. What a complete & utter bellend of the highest order.