Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by PeanutGallery »

Alex C. wrote:New poster here (found out about Were bank from MoneySavingExpert and did some research and found here).[...]

The whole thing just fascinates me - thank you for all the insight on here though, it brings me down to earth and makes me feel sane again :)

I'd be interested to find out the ending to the first plus story but I guess we'll never hear - the fact they've removed the charge is clearly an administrative error, will a court be open to them putting a charge back in place?
Welcome! Always nice to see a new poster. It is certainly a crazy world over in the land of the Free folk. As for the Darren Darling story and First Plus, I think we might hear the result of this from Mr Darling, the best he can hope for is that it only costs him the money to open the account and to order the cheque book, otherwise he might be looking at time at her Majesty's pleasure.

As for the mortgage charge, it wouldn't be that tricky to get the charge put back onto the property, it was removed as part of a criminal endeavour and a long running theme of law is that you shouldn't benefit from committing a crime. I would also suggest that the terms of the mortgage may well mean that the fee's the bank incurs in getting the charge restored would be added to the amount Mr Darling owes.

The best Mr Darling can hope for is that the bank wants to keep the mortgage going and is willing to overlook this little bit of fraud. That would, in my opinion, be a very remote hope that is somewhat unlikely.

If the bank has placed in the mortgage a clause allowing them to call in the full amount outstanding in the event of fraudulent activity by Mr Darling. Mr Darling would need to get another mortgage or find some means to fund repaying the amount owed for the property. This would be made more difficult because Mr Darling would have a CIFAS marker against his name and this would make other mortgage providers wary of taking him on. This would likely lead to foreclosure and repossession.

However the bank may choose not to go down this road, Mr Darling now owes them the money he thinks he paid them with a fake cheque. They would have little reason not to send a demand for payment in full. When this is not forthcoming, they would be able to petition for bankruptcy and would be able to force the sale of the house in this manner. This would be even more disastrous for Mr Darling because he would have his assets frozen, the Official Receiver would be involved and he would still lose the house.

Mr Darling has likely lost his house. If he is lucky he will only lose the house, if he is not he may lose his liberty for some time.
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

littleFred wrote:...
I suspect the comment is genuine and that when he heard the police were investigating, he decided to remove his triumphant thread from the private WeRe forum.
Fortunately I do believe many of his foolish claims and abuse to those who tried to warn him are preserved for posterity as screenshots somewhere back in this very thread. Isn't he a lucky boy?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Peter Of England
18 September at 05:14 ·

WeRe HeRe and the cry goes up!

Molon Labe!

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2015/s ... -were-bank

FCA issues warning over WeRe Bank

City watchdog warns the public not to use the ‘bank’ that promises to eradicate all debts

theguardian.com|By Rupert Jones
Peter why have you posted this on your FB group? I am intrigued, It quite clearly is a warning from the FCA that they are onto your scam, and the good old British Officers Mess read The Guardian spells out in clear terms that your conning people.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The GOODF thread on Peter's response to the FCA thing has to be read:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... f4tNpczKHo

Absolute madness.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Jeffrey wrote:The GOODF thread on Peter's response to the FCA thing has to be read:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... f4tNpczKHo

Absolute madness.
Your not wrong Mr. :lol:

Jimmy and Robswift are on on fire with their ridiculous nonsense on that thread, they truly live on another planet from the rest of us.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

YiamCross wrote:
I do agree with him on one point, though, this is 100% transparent and for someone to have run a scam so tranparently constructed from pure BS for so long without having his face broken by an unhappy punter is remarkable. The pond he swims in is not renown for "grassing" to the forces of law and order, they sort things out one way and it's usually messy. I find myself wondering if PoE is not going to be a lot better off in the arms of the law than he is dangling on the end of a lynch mob rope.

Oh well, entertainment either way so We'Re all good here.
Its a very good point and one we have touched on before, how has he escaped a visit from a disgruntled punter? My guess is it is the main reason Peter other than when he was out of the country, ensures that any new video footage does not give away his location and he certainly never mentions where he is. Even the people who have contact with him over the phone, Danny Bampkin for one are only making educated guesses as to his location. I also think it is one of the reasons the meetings have stopped.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

littleFred wrote:The last time I encountered an organisation that would accept only legal tender was about 20 years ago. And it didn't cause major difficulty, I just popped into a bank and obtained some legal tender.
I've been to many restaurants/ bars around the UK & USA where cash is the only acceptable method of payment. Can't imagine why. :naughty:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Skeleton wrote:

City watchdog warns the public not to use the ‘bank’ that promises to eradicate all debts

Peter why have you posted this on your FB group? I am intrigued, It quite clearly is a warning from the FCA that they are onto your scam, and the good old British Officers Mess read The Guardian spells out in clear terms that your conning people.
Because, as Peter says, it's a ringing endorsement of WeRe Bank by the FCA. But, he says, you have to read between the lines. That's because, coming from the FCA, a government body, the notice obviously written in legalese. The Guardian, like all the other 'presstitutes' (this is how Peter referred to the Guardian journalist on FB in response to a request to speak with him), is clearly misinterpreting the notice deliberately. This is exactly what happened with the Nottingham Post and Tom Crawford. Apparently nobody but the freetards can actually understand these things.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

mufc1959 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:

Because, as Peter says, it's a ringing endorsement of WeRe Bank by the FCA. But, he says, you have to read between the lines. That's because, coming from the FCA, a government body, the notice obviously written in legalese. The Guardian, like all the other 'presstitutes' (this is how Peter referred to the Guardian journalist on FB in response to a request to speak with him), is clearly misinterpreting the notice deliberately. This is exactly what happened with the Nottingham Post and Tom Crawford. Apparently nobody but the freetards can actually understand these things.
Agreed its straight out of the Freetard book of how to twist things to suit yourself. Peters is selling the "Proceed with caution" line as some kind of stamp of approval from the FCA. Laughingly his "Customers" will lap it up, I can't see the FCA being so amused if they get wind of it though.
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

guilty wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:I'm delighted too that Peter has been recognised as a fellow Scouser, one that sadly has lived up to our wholly undeserved stereotype.
Sorry to disappoint you, but Peter was born in Stoke. Though he did live in Liverpool for a short while.
Oh God, no! Us Stokies have enough problems without him being one of us.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Nifty Swifty has the Corps well & truly boxed off:
I have deadlocked the corps therefore how/why would i start to use a cheque now???
The suspense is killing us Rob, please rid us from this slavery. :haha:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... f537sSkqrV
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

After putting one cell in his place this guy has a pop at Robswift about not using his own cheques. Nice read.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... f549TTF98E
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I just did some online banking and, to be honest, I'm feeling let down.

Sure, I was able to transfer funds from my current account to my savings account, and to look at the options for reinvestment when my savings bond matures next month. But there was a distinct absence of ranting about Zionists, shape-shifting lizards and the Illuminati. They don't even have any off-planet branches! I did get a bit excited when I saw something about ISIS and clicked the link in the hope of seeing a video from the bank's CEO ranting about terrorism. I was deeply disappointed - it was about ISAs (need to go to Specsavers).

But then I'm not paying £120 a year for this lack of entertainment, I don't get charged by my bank for any of the services it provides, dull and functional though they are. Maybe if I upgrade to the packaged account there'll be secret links to the videos, for paying members only.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Swifty doesn't know what day it is. He can't decipher whether Petey is a con man or is simply unable to engineer the scam correctly. Not to worry though, Rob has all the answers which I'm sure will guarantee a bright future for all Re believers. Wooden Head? Seriously? Keep it going ol son but I'd consider changing you're username. :snooty:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Alex C. wrote:New poster here (found out about Were bank from MoneySavingExpert and did some research and found here).
Welcome to Quatloos and, for anyone who doesn't know, MoneySavingExpert (MSE) is a really good site with genuine people giving good advice; scams and the like get short shrift. I used to go on there a lot about 10 years ago.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Over on goofy numbskull Chong: :shrug:
The only letters i get are late payment notices. Why is that?
How's the new car Chong? :naughty:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... f6AVsSkqrU
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

The only letters i get are late payment notices. Why is that?
Because you haven't paid them?

Chong seems to expect his creditors to help him prosecute Peter. They won't be interested, all they want is the money owed to them by Chong. What an idiot.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I loved this
Robswift wrote:
Again Luke you are correct this is my last post in this thread regarding were!!!
Wooden head » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:29 am
If that is the case then I don't see you getting too far with someone as acute and professional as Peter of England if you cave in so easily to some reasonable easy questions. You will have one shot (if that) and he will bat you away with such professional dismissive tones that you will be forced to crumble, Rob. Sorry I have to say that to you, I had such faith and confidence in you to challenge this excellent conman.
Is all Pof E has to say to you is - "have you tried one of my cheques" - and you will be on the canvas wondering what hit you. because you have only one answer don't you? and you then know what his reply will be , don't you?
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... f6LRjTF98E
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

The so far, unlocked thread over on goofy is hilarious. Swifty is keeping us on the edge of our seats;
Well the cheques can still work so by all means contact me & i will sort it out for you!!!
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... f6JwcSkqrU
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I think Robswift is the member in Watford on the WeRe forum who is helping the bloke who's about to evicted from his Affinity Sutton Housing Association property after trying to pay off £3,500 rent arrears with a WeRe cheque. They bought a bit of time in court last week when a District Judge with a full list couldn't be arsed to go into the ins and outs of it, so he told them to sort it out themselves and adjourned the case.

In my (considerable) experience of possession cases, the lists are so full that the DJ hasn't got time to deal with anything other than the most straightfoward case. So when someone is insisting they've paid, inevitably the case will be adjourned. It isn't any kind of a victory, although, naturally, the freetards will see it as such.