Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Losleones »

mufc1959 wrote:I think Robswift is the member in Watford on the WeRe forum who is helping the bloke who's about to evicted from his Affinity Sutton Housing Association property after trying to pay off £3,500 rent arrears with a WeRe cheque. They bought a bit of time in court last week when a District Judge with a full list couldn't be arsed to go into the ins and outs of it, so he told them to sort it out themselves and adjourned the case.

In my (considerable) experience of possession cases, the lists are so full that the DJ hasn't got time to deal with anything other than the most straightfoward case. So when someone is insisting they've paid, inevitably the case will be adjourned. It isn't any kind of a victory, although, naturally, the freetards will see it as such.
There appears to be be a meteoric sized "Watford gap" between Swifty's ears as well as Peacefulwarrior over on goofy. Unfortunately for these idiots time isn't going to heal......you know the story. :naughty:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Losleones wrote: There appears to be be a meteoric sized "Watford gap" between Swifty's ears as well as Peacefulwarrior over on goofy.
Swifty seems to be telling the goofs he has some kind of secret cure for those who have had cheques fail. But as usual he won't spill.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... f6UyzTF98E
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Apologies if this has already been posted. WeRe cheques are clearing in America:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WINd7ZgqVz0
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

The goofs will believe this won't they Rumpel? But video is supposed to prove what exactly? Those are more than likely to be WeRe cheques returned with demands for final payment in cash.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

"As soon as you put your name and signature on a piece of paper it energises that piece of paper..." What load of bollocks.

The video proves nothing other than cheques are being returned to WeRe Bank as unprocessable.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I'd like to hear Swifty's synopsis as to why some cheques have cleared where others have failed. Come on Rob, you have the answers have you not? Was it better quality forged paper or a pretty signature that duped the Zionists?
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Apologies if this has already been posted. WeRe cheques are clearing in America:

I think that video was filmed in Stoke. I'm sure that's a First Potteries bus going past the window a few seconds in.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Resident Retard gremlin on Icke's believes PoE's video is proof:
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php ... stcount=10
It does illustrate just how thick these people are.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

hobgoblin wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:Apologies if this has already been posted. WeRe cheques are clearing in America:

I think that video was filmed in Stoke. I'm sure that's a First Potteries bus going past the window a few seconds in.
Nice spot, if you're right. I've been looking out his window for clues
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Losleones wrote:I'd like to hear Swifty's synopsis as to why some cheques have cleared where others have failed.
Looks like he's bottled it already or he's sulking after being told he will fail when he challenges PofE.
. That thread will no doubt be trashed soon, which is a shame I was enjoying it.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... f6fJDTF98E
guilty

Post by guilty »

Skeleton wrote: I can't see the FCA being so amused if they get wind of it though.
They 'got wind of it' very quickly after PoEs post :whistle:
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Peacefulwarrior;
I never meant to payforgot about Total Gas & Power as i have been dealing with the Bank who lawfullyunlawfully took my business premises without notice.

How this numpty ever got a business off the ground is incomprehensible. :brickwall:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... f6hrMSkqrV
Last edited by Losleones on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
guilty

Post by guilty »

hobgoblin wrote: Oh God, no! Us Stokies have enough problems without him being one of us.
Oh dear! Then I have further bad news for you. His sister, brother-in-law and two nephews are still there.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

guilty wrote:
hobgoblin wrote: Oh God, no! Us Stokies have enough problems without him being one of us.
Oh dear! Then I have further bad news for you. His sister, brother-in-law and two nephews are still there.
Thank you. You have made my day. I am now off down the pub to drown my sorrows.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Have Justhost.com been informed that they're hosting WeRe bank, and the fca's opinion of it?
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

hobgoblin wrote:
The livery also looks like buses in Doncaster where he filmed the "traffic warden" video a couple of months ago and where he said he was last week when one of our users (timcurgumven1 or similar) phoned him. It also looks like an upstairs flat which would be entirely consistent with Thorne Road.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

What Chong doesn't realise is that all his creditors care about is the fact that he hasn't paid them and that he tried to pay them with a fake cheque. They might make a criminal complaint and if the police get involved Chong may wind up having his collar felt before Peter's is.

He doesn't seem to understand or hasn't realised that by trying to defraud a few companies, he's likely going to be in serious trouble (assuming that Chong, unlike the other promoters of this scam is more than just a keyboard warrior and has actually used the cheques, which would distinguish him from all the other promoters of this scam). It seems that Darren Darling has realised this which explains his sudden about face and postings on the Guardian article.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

PeanutGallery wrote:What Chong doesn't realise is that all his creditors care about is the fact that he hasn't paid them and that he tried to pay them with a fake cheque. They might make a criminal complaint and if the police get involved Chong may wind up having his collar felt before Peter's is.

He doesn't seem to understand or hasn't realised that by trying to defraud a few companies, he's likely going to be in serious trouble (assuming that Chong, unlike the other promoters of this scam is more than just a keyboard warrior and has actually used the cheques, which would distinguish him from all the other promoters of this scam). It seems that Darren Darling has realised this which explains his sudden about face and postings on the Guardian article.
Chong appears to be spending too much time on his bong & needs to get in the real world. TPTB won't be chasing Pete before you ol son, he's smarter than you. YOU are the one who attempted to defraud the creditor with your dud cheques & YOU are the one who will serve the time or wind up with a mountain of debt.

You were invited over here for some education & you refused & now it's backfired big time. Peace out. :shrug:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

guilty wrote:
Skeleton wrote: I can't see the FCA being so amused if they get wind of it though.
They 'got wind of it' very quickly after PoEs post :whistle:
Good on whoever did that. :whistle:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Sorry missed this earlier.
notorial dissent wrote: they would go back to the makers.
The point I was aiming for is that anyone, like chong, or jimmy, over at goodf, who might have hoped to slope away unnoticed, should PoE fall foul of the law, have left behind signed markers, that can be seized by the police, making identification of people very easy. They don't just have names and addresses, but hand written signatures confirming involvement.

For those wanting to "lose the name" PoE has done a good job in ensuring those names are far from lost.