Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

slowsmile wrote:The livery also looks like buses in Doncaster where he filmed the "traffic warden" video a couple of months ago and where he said he was last week when one of our users (timcurgumven1 or similar) phoned him. It also looks like an upstairs flat which would be entirely consistent with Thorne Road.
This ^. Also suspect that the flat is either a service flat and he's paying cash for it or it is in his girlfriend's name.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Bones »

Good to see someone has tried to report Peter and WeRe Bank to Facebook

NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bones wrote: Good to see someone has tried to report Peter and WeRe Bank to Facebook
Lloyd Cole causing a commotion?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Peacefulwarrior;
I have spent all my working life helping people, most of it as a woman
Whether he/she is now a man is unclear but what is clear is not only have you lost your business, but you're about to lose everything else to boot. Kind of reminds me of that idiot in Illinois who's about to be turfed on the streets with massive debt.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Losleones wrote:Peacefulwarrior;
Whether he/she is now a man is unclear but what is clear is not only have you lost your business, but you're about to lose everything else to boot. Kind of reminds me of that idiot in Illinois who's about to be turfed on the streets with massive debt.
Someone should ask the idiot - if were cheques work as he/she claims why didn't he/she pay their bank with a were cheque to stop possession of their business premises
Bones

Post by Bones »

NG3 wrote:
Bones wrote: Good to see someone has tried to report Peter and WeRe Bank to Facebook
So it would appear

Keep up the good work Lloyd and fight the good fight
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NG3 wrote:
Bones wrote:
Is this one of us or someone we should know? Not come across this name before so any history would be appreciated.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:
NG3 wrote:
Bones wrote:
Is this one of us or someone we should know? Not come across this name before so any history would be appreciated.
The reason for my comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL3rcYKhT1k
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

What will we do for entertainment if his Facebook pages are taken down?

On that note, an interesting phone conversation between Bradley Knight and PoE.

https://soundcloud.com/bradleyknight1/g ... m=facebook
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

At 5:20 min mumbling Bradley puts his pint glass down & thereafter I'm not prepared to lose another 25 min of my life. Rather have route canal treatment than listen to one of Brad Knights rants. No offence yiam as its relevant & on topic.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Losleones wrote:Peacefulwarrior;
Whether he/she is now a man is unclear
Wait, i just realized there's something that's never been established. If you get a sex change, does your straw(wo)man get one too?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Oh dear its all everyone else's fault his Cheques worthless bits of paper do not work, Peter has a video out explaining why.
UNSTOPPABLE!

CANADA - USA - FRANCE - GERMANY - IRELAND

You have to start working together in groups - many in the UK are failing to get this point and so continue to achieve sporadic success. Learn, educate yourself and then follow the instructions - then you'll win.

You have to become more intelligible and not so reliant upon template justice
WeRe In The USA - Work in Groups Please
The USA is currently becoming our biggest market but you are getting knocked back by the most corrupt, money-grabbing aspects of the global toxicity debt..
https://youtu.be/WINd7ZgqVz0

Were bank are now only having sporadic success in the UK because as we predicted his "customers" are getting it all wrong. His new growth market America is therefore given a talk on how to get it right.

Interesting reply asking for a meeting, I am highly doubtful Peter will attend any Public meeting, given the growing number of failures that we know about (I am sure their are many more) if he does it will be held in secret and the "guest" list will be vetted, he may have to come up with something better than his Sainsbury car park vetting plan though.
Warren Bell I sent you an invite to come to Bournemouth, you didn't respond.
Like · Reply · 16 hrs
Peter Of England I'M RESPONDING NOW
Like · Reply · 12 hrs
Warren Bell Can you give me some dates. I'll organise the venue.
Like · Reply · 12 hrs
Peter Of England Beginning of Oct would be good - but be cautious lots of trolls are a hunting human beings!
Like · Reply · 1 · 9 hrs
Warren Bell Thanks.
Like · Reply · 9 hrs
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

If it's up to the individual writing the cheques to make them work "sporadically" then what is the point of paying Peter a monthly fee?

Peter puts up a number of checks from a customer in Florida in the video. For context:
If you pass a check that you have reasonable knowledge will not clear the bank, or if you write a check on a closed account you could face a worthless check charge. Though common, the penalty for worthless checks is anything but light.

Worthless checks is a 1st degree misdemeanor charge that carries a potential sentence of up to 1 year in jail and fines up to $1,000. However, if there are multiple checks that add up to more than $150 or the value of a single worthless check is over $150 you will face 3rd degree felony charges and a potential sentence of up to 15 years in prison and fines up to $10,000.
http://www.myfloridadefenselawyer.com/fraudbadchecksfl/

So just to re-state what others had said. The sickest part of Peter pushing this in the states is that the laws here are far harsher towards those passing bad checks.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Chong & some fellow idiots have got together & formed a letter that should get the cheques accepted. He's going to post up the letter if successful - so that's the end of that particular avenue of pleasure.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... f-qwVp4WrU
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gonna be Real hard to run a WeRenota check through a US bank, since 1) they don't do foreign checks to begin with, and 2) he not only doesn't have a UK sort code he doesn't have a Fed routing number and the checks should kick out an the initiating bank if their process is at all up to snuff, will never even get in to the regular channels. I'm not saying they won't get taken by banks, you'd be amazed at the things tellers will accept sometimes, but beyond that point it should be kicked back as a reject in less than three days, usually 24 hours.

On the other hand, I can believe that the market here would be good, dumb sovruns will believe any stupid thing that comes down the pike so long as it agrees with their philosophy on that given day. The difference is that here you can and do get real jail time for that sort of thing, and they really don't care what you believed or thought if it was a dud check. The act itself is the crime.

I wonder if the idiots realize that the Rothschilds have been out of the banking business in France, at any rate, for going on ten years or better since the gov't nationalized their banking interests?

I can't wait to see this "letter". The prospect of what happens when one concentration of vacuum combines with another to produce something is well and interesting thought at least.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Following the French nationalisation in 1982 Baron David de Rothschild, then 39, decided to stay and rebuild, creating a new entity Rothschild & Cie Banque with just three employees and €830.000 ($1 million) in capital. Today the Paris operation has 22 partners and accounts for a significant part of the global business. The French company is also the holding company for all the UK interests.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

notorial dissent wrote:
I can't wait to see this "letter".
I doubt very much we will see it considering he had this to say yesterday;
Chong » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:42 am
I'm seriously trying to prosecute WeRe Bank,
He seems to have early onset of Alzheimer's, because then: less than 24 hours later he says this;
Chong » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:36 am
I for one am not giving up on WeRe Bank.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

notorial dissent wrote:
I wonder if the idiots realize that the Rothschilds have been out of the banking business in France, at any rate, for going on ten years or better since the gov't nationalized their banking interests?
In many cases, no.

Some of the nonsense they come out with is so dated it's incredible.

For example most BoE references, in these conspiracies, pre-date 1946 nationalisation, which makes them over 70 years old, and many of the Rothschild references are now antiques (over 100 years old), and of course not forgetting the Illuminati, which hasn't existed for over 200 years.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

From yesterdays goofer poster peaceful_warrior
i have repeatedly stated that i have paid my council tax, non-domestic business rates and HMCTS with WeRe Bank cheques. These payments were made over 3 months ago and I have heard nothing since they were tendered.
Uttlesford District Council were the council i paid with WeRe Bank cheques at the end of May.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... f-9iTTF98E
Contact Uttlesford District Council. Tel: 01799 510510; Fax: 01799 510550; Textphone Users: 18001; Email: uconnect@uttlesford.gov.uk;
I had a short phone conversation with a woman in their financial department who tells me they
“are aware of this bank and these cheques, and it is highly unlikely they have or will accept them”.
But has said she will get back to me?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Why is Chong sending a letter? I thought he was the GOOF who said his WeRe cheques had cleared?

As for PoE's American customers.....I assume they are sending American dollars in cash to the Manchester premises using normal post? Risky...
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.