Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Win !!!11!!!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or just maybe Cwissy's 5 minutes of fame has passed and NO ONE cares any more and his track record of contributing to helping people get jailed and tossed out of their house has caught up with him????????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I don't think the meaning of "One Man Show" he achieved was the one he was hoping for.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:53 pm I don't think the meaning of "One Man Show" he achieved was the one he was hoping for.
True, but does cover it accurately.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

A carcrash is about to happen in Heybridge local elections on May 2nd. Chrisy Morris who's running as Independent (not BNP this time) has already been called out on the Maldon Facebook Group for his dodgy criminal activities. Not even local freetards or his family will be voting for him this time :haha:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I love the Office 95 aesthetic of that poster.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

TheHallouminati wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:39 am A carcrash is about to happen in Heybridge local elections on May 2nd. Chrisy Morris who's running as Independent (not BNP this time) has already been called out on the Maldon Facebook Group for his dodgy criminal activities. Not even local freetards or his family will be voting for him this time :haha:
Never underestimate the stupidity of the voting public.
notorial dissent

He really needed a cravat to complete the picture.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Not a candidate I'd vote for TBF
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

The results are in & he's in.

http://www.maldon.gov.uk/download/downl ... e_west.pdf

Well, he's got one of 6 seats in Heybridge West, not sure of the size of the electorate. With the main parties being abandoned nationwide, not a difficult thing to pull off.
Notsogreen
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Notsogreen »

Wonder if he is going to try to convince Heybridge West that All tax is unlawful and blah blah blah....
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

hucknallred wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 7:19 am The results are in & he's in.

Well, he's got one of 6 seats in Heybridge West, not sure of the size of the electorate. With the main parties being abandoned nationwide, not a difficult thing to pull off.
Very easy to pull off, 6 seats, 6 candidates so an uncontested election, size of electorate is irrelevant, no voting required so the locals didn't get what they voted for since there was no need for a vote in their ward.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Ah, it was a Parish Council election, NOT a District Council one. That explains a lot.

Parish Councils have very limited powers, and it is not unusual for their members to be a collection of shall we say 'quirky' types.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Well it's going to be a damn sight more entertaining having him win than having him lose.

Morris as a parish councillor will be like Trump as POTUS only a lot less frightening. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Footloose52 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 8:34 am
hucknallred wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 7:19 am The results are in & he's in.

Very easy to pull off, 6 seats, 6 candidates so an uncontested election, size of electorate is irrelevant, no voting required so the locals didn't get what they voted for since there was no need for a vote in their ward.
Is this the modern equivalent of a rotten burough?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Is this the modern equivalent of a rotten burough?
Sadly nobody pays for the electorate to get very very drunk in order to secure a parish council seat.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 9:16 am Ah, it was a Parish Council election, NOT a District Council one. That explains a lot.

Parish Councils have very limited powers, and it is not unusual for their members to be a collection of shall we say 'quirky' types.
The last place I lived had a town council and in all honesty and with due respect to sufferers... Half of them were clinically senile and were only councillors because nobody gave a shit enough to stand. At any given time there was always at least one councillor who had been co-opted due to lack of interest.

Their two greatest achievements were an arts centre that nobody wanted and buying the local cemetery from the county council for £1 and only after the event realising the town's taxpayers then have to pay the county council hundreds of thousands of pounds per year to run and maintain it because the town didn't have the ability to do so.

The words 'piss', 'money', 'up' and 'wall' spring to mind.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

This place is becoming more and more like a kids' playground.
I don't agree with most of Morris' opinions but I do admire him for actually engaging in the political system even if it is at the lowest level. Attempting to change things via the ballot box is the only legitimate way. Taking cheap shots at Morris for being elected as a parish councillor just because you disagree with his opinions reflects more on the individual throwing out the insult than it does on Morris. You may not like him or what he says but you should defend his right to say it. Belittling his efforts here (IMO) is sour grapes. At least he has got up off his arse and is doing it in the right way.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 5:38 pm This place is becoming more and more like a kids' playground.
I don't agree with most of Morris' opinions but I do admire him for actually engaging in the political system even if it is at the lowest level. Attempting to change things via the ballot box is the only legitimate way. Taking cheap shots at Morris for being elected as a parish councillor just because you disagree with his opinions reflects more on the individual throwing out the insult than it does on Morris. You may not like him or what he says but you should defend his right to say it. Belittling his efforts here (IMO) is sour grapes. At least he has got up off his arse and is doing it in the right way.
It's not his opinions I care about, although his on again off again BNP links are somewhat troubling, it's his erratic (and that's putting it mildly) behaviour and utter contempt for anybody who crosses him.

Oh well... It promises plenty of laughs in future.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I'm not going to go into details but I do have a good deal of experience of all things electoral :wink:

A parish council. He got all dressed up to get on a parish council! Strewth :roll:

They are effectively a residents' association. They have minimal powers, mostly advisory. The most I've known one able to rule on is the weekly fee for using the village football pitch and where to position a zebra crossing. A friend of mine was co-opted because she was under 40 and they wanted the voice of the young residents to be represented!

However, what will be more entertaining is that he will now come under a councillors' code of conduct. THAT could be worth a few laughs!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor