Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

longdog wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:11 am
It's all in the Illuminati Operations Manuals
Not in my copy it isn't.

Mind you... I've still got the 2018 copy so maybe that useless bastard Henderson-Smythe-Smythe-Obleson in personnel has just forgotten to send me the latest revision... Again.

I'll be arranging for that triple-hyphenated-twat to get his "retirement clock" early if he's not careful.

Consult your Illuminati chapter's Lord High Executioner. In the Boston chapter, we have ways of "persuading" people....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:49 pm
Consult your Illuminati chapter's Lord High Executioner. In the Boston chapter, we have ways of "persuading" people....
Too late. He has been 'retired' so don't eat the rissoles in the canteen for a few weeks.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Philistine wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:46 pm Sometimes found lurking in Cornwall
Too right that's deleted. I'm Cornish. We mostly have crabbers lurking in our rafters!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Battle canoes? We're talking about battling bathtub duckies here compared to the vicious flame wars that routinely exploded on Quatloos prior to the bloodbath of the Great Purge of 2012. Compared to those this spat was about the equivalent of my wife and me trying to agree what to thaw out for dinner.
Seems to be a lot of Canadians who think they can do better than our natives. Jacquie Phoenix is another. Coming over here thinking they understand our finely honed sense of ridiculousness!
I think Jacquie actually did damn well in the face of your British "finely honed sense of ridiculousness". She got eviscerated by an Albertan court as soon as she started her Article 61 antics here but she managed to con her UK acolytes for over a year using one of the most ridiculous sovereign scams I've ever seen (apart from POE and his WeRe scheme, again a British scheme demolished in an Albertan court). Jacquie wasn't running a big scam in the scheme of things but she got a free ticket over, room and board, and beer money for way longer than I would have expected. Granted she managed to find a comfortable niche in about the most moronic, gullible segment of your population but until she imploded in overwhelming rage and apocalyptic gibberish she was doing a damn fine job while working with absolutely nothing.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:40 pm I think Jacquie actually did damn well in the face of your British "finely honed sense of ridiculousness". She got eviscerated by an Albertan court as soon as she started her Article 61 antics here but she managed to con her UK acolytes for over a year using one of the most ridiculous sovereign scams I've ever seen (apart from POE and his WeRe scheme, again a British scheme demolished in an Albertan court). Jacquie wasn't running a big scam in the scheme of things but she got a free ticket over, room and board, and beer money for way longer than I would have expected. Granted she managed to find a comfortable niche in about the most moronic, gullible segment of your population but until she imploded in overwhelming rage and apocalyptic gibberish she was doing a damn fine job while working with absolutely nothing.
True. But in Alberta wasn't the state paying for her board and lodgings. We got our entertainment for free. She never got as far as a court as far as I'm aware and at least her tab was being picked up by the terminally stupid, without whom there would be no UK section! :P
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

She lived on the government dime in Canada. She was a recipient of AISH, Assured Assistance For The Severely Handicapped.
She was entitled to that regardless of whether or not she was an article 61 nuisance so it was essentially a fixed cost. So her sovereign antics were just a bonus here too.

As for living in Britain for "free", while the state wasn't involved by directly subsidizing her she lived off the contributions of people who seemed to me to be, in general, the recipients of generous amounts of government assistance themselves. Given their demonstrated IQ's I don't see how they could have survived otherwise. So I suppose she benefited indirectly from your various government programs.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

Point of order !

POINT.....OF......ORDER...!
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I appear to have stumbled into the wrong thread... Nope, it's definitely the Chrissy Morris appreciation society. Has he grown some hair, had a sex change and taken on a Canadian accent?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Such a lovely friendly chap :sarcasmon:

Essex Live: Essex councillor 'smashed woman's car windscreen'.
https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-n ... ly-6506433
Wanna balloon?
AnOwlCalledSage

If he gets a sentence of three months or more (including suspended), then he will be disqualified as a councillor. A fine and he will be able to continue.

Adding "Innocent until proven guilty" to make it clear that I am not pre-judging the outcome, just providing information on the law regarding councillors.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I've not bought an actual newspaper in years. Is the standard of English as bad as the online versions?
but claims to have seen him driving passed her window
This time he got out of his vehicle and is walking passed the house
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:16 pm I've not bought an actual newspaper in years. Is the standard of English as bad as the online versions?
A good question and as I've not bought a paper for decades I have no idea. When I last did it would have been The Grauniad where you expect splenig mistooks anywheigh.

But I do offer you this from today's Hull Daily Fail...
A takeaway owner was ran over by hungry thugs who demanded to be served after hours.
Local rags clearly have some problem with the passed tents.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Eaststander
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Eaststander »

The standard of online versions of local newspapers here is abysmal. Typographical errors, poor spelling and punctuation. I don’t know why this should be, as a printed version is usually of decent quality. To make it worse, the reader is often assailed by a blizzard of pop up advertisements, which in some cases make the editorial text jump around. I find many of them simply unreadable.

Mr Morris sounds a nasty piece of work.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I get the impression that local paper webshites are run by one teenager with poor English skills and a belief that what local people think about reality TV shows constitutes news. That and people having spats on Facebook.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:18 pm I get the impression that local paper webshites are run by one teenager with poor English skills and a belief that what local people think about reality TV shows constitutes news. That and people having spats on Facebook.
The sub-editor role is always the first to go. I also have a tangential connection with a national paper's former "opinion piece" commissioner/editor which is why I had quite a few articles published. It's all about the clickbait.

Also not saying where, but 10 years ago I was on good terms with my local paper's reporters as I fed them stories. The older journalists usually have good union representation*. It's why they are the first to be laid off. Or, as is the case in one reporter I actually still like, got a job with The Sun!

* That's actually standard in most industries, so I'm not singling out journalism. My rather lucrative voluntary redundancy in 2009 was a result of this policy!
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:18 pm I get the impression that local paper webshites are run by one teenager with poor English skills and a belief that what local people think about reality TV shows constitutes news. That and people having spats on Facebook.
It's usually "Furious fans took to Twitter...."
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:24 pm It's usually "Furious fans took to Twitter...."
That's the one :mrgreen:
AnOwlCalledSage

He's not listed for today at Chelmsford CC. Last time I checked yesterday they were hearing witness 3 so it's possible it's over. Whether it was dismissed, adjourned or a verdict given I don't know yet.

Trial (Part Heard) - Case Started - 11:35
Trial (Part Heard) - Witness Number 2 Sworn - 11:59
Trial (Part Heard) - No Event - 12:34
Trial (Part Heard) - Witness evidence concluded - 12:55
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 00:00 - 13:02
Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 14:17
Trial (Part Heard) - Witness Number 3 Sworn - 14:32
Trial (Part Heard) - No Event - 14:44
Trial (Part Heard) - Legal Submissions - 15:05
Trial (Part Heard) - Legal Submissions - 15:35
Trial (Part Heard) - Witness Number 4 Continues - 15:51
Trial (Part Heard) - Legal Submissions - 16:01
Trial (Part Heard) - Witness Number 4 Continues - 16:12
Trial (Part Heard) - Legal Submissions - 16:21
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 00:00 - 16:44

He was at last night's council meeting/
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Cwisy is very good at getting off the hook either on a technicality or by simply being believed by a judge. Seen it all before (see circa p. 59 of this thread).
Hope he doesn't wriggle out of this one ....but not holding me breath.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
AnOwlCalledSage

Still ongoing...
Trial (Part Heard)
T20190396 MORRIS Chrisy 42MZ1802019 NESXM CPS
KPI 22/01/20 All parties to attend court
T20200215 MORRIS Chrisy 42MZ1026420 NESXM CPS
KPI 31/12/20 list with T20190396 All parties to attend court
Now on prosecution closing speech, so I guess it's the defence tomorrow, then summing up.