Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Gregg »

Tell me it says the Federal Reserve Bank is holding the money....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Gregg »

I forgot mention we have our own expert on this, a yank who is batshit crazy, happens to be a fugitive from our law, and at last report was hiding out in Scotland....

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the good Dr. Reverend Druella FAWN CHERI MERCADO Weils Johnson.

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=9707
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by JimUk1 »

Gregg wrote:Tell me it says the Federal Reserve Bank is holding the money....

It certainly does. And the Bureau of Public debt.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Caught in the act lol

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

"Single parent working and in receipt of benefits" .. I wonder why they're not attaching earnings and/or benefits?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote:"Single parent working and in receipt of benefits" .. I wonder why they're not attaching earnings and/or benefits?
I'm not sure either. My guess would be there is more chance of getting a car/laptop/big tv and getting a big chunk paid which will include the bailiff's fees, than getting £3 a week off her benefit. Also, at £3 a week she will still be paying them when next year's bill arrives. (Note: the £3 is a guess). There also may be a sequence in collection procedure at work, e.g. Arrears, debt collection agency, court, court order, bailiffs, court, court order, deduction from income.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

letissier14 wrote:Caught in the act lol

Goes to show their stupidity also. She has blanked out Brian's number in one message, then let it be shown on the next :sarcastic:

Sounds like he's well aware of the idiots giving out bad advice and maybe willing to show some leniency if she pulls her finger out.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I think Brian could do with some remedial homonym training so he will not write you're for your in future.
Wingding
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Wingding »

I dare say that might be due to predictive text....
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
aesmith wrote:"Single parent working and in receipt of benefits" .. I wonder why they're not attaching earnings and/or benefits?
I'm not sure either. My guess would be there is more chance of getting a car/laptop/big tv and getting a big chunk paid which will include the bailiff's fees, than getting £3 a week off her benefit. Also, at £3 a week she will still be paying them when next year's bill arrives. (Note: the £3 is a guess). There also may be a sequence in collection procedure at work, e.g. Arrears, debt collection agency, court, court order, bailiffs, court, court order, deduction from income.
Bailiff firms cant do this, it's up to the council. This process costs them quite a lot of money/time/court processes and there are some very strict guidelines to do with benefits and about what you can take (unlike bailiffs who don't take money from the council). They can take up to 40% of your wages but have to leave you with what they consider a liveable income (this is actually quite generous).
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

THe random freeman babblings have been quiet lately. Sean Cook does not appear in the inde, so maybe these gems of passive aggressive resistance have not appeared in this thread.

In this one he seems to turn jumping a red light into an arrest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzo95Yf7ync

Some sort of bailiff confrontation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4gZqQoXS8o

As usual, a super irritating voice and manner.

In this one another camera, sound off and sideways, appears to catch the point where just at the end they despair of persuading him to come out, put a window through and open the door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXueevChPg

It seems the car was sold, the freeman gets a £9 balance...insult to injury.

And this seems unrelated but posted with the same username.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cPArQBkfsg

Posted under comedy category?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:The random freeman babblings have been quiet lately.
Fear not Siegfried, I give you.....drum roll.....The Scottish Common Law Court!

Take that, measured jurisprudence!
Back off, statutes and Acts!

It has the following call-out on the home page;
The final verdict of the Common Law Court Jury is final and not subject to appeal.
So there. A secret court somewhere sits in private (probably the back room of the local tavern) and makes it's irrevocable decision. Nice bit of transparent law in action there.

Seems the court has been busy, already it has raised liens of £2,937,194 against the Rt. Hon. Baroness Jowell, Coral Hallett of Carey Pensions is £20,500 the poorer and the unfortunate Richard Klemmer of Engage Credit is having to stump up £250,000.

Crawford Langley (a Returning Officer) is stung for £1,607,365.00. Ooooof! Will they accept £5 a month?

There are many documents linked which are a very Baron David Ward feel to them - they will be equally effective too.

Who is behind it? Someone calling himself John Smith with an address in Aberdeen. I'm not sure what his beef is with the named individuals but I'm sure the trooof will out soon.

What a hoot this site is. Have fun exploring.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's taking the world by storm! The site, or at least the court, has been in operation since June 11th and I was the 50th person to visit it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's all going Pete-Tong for our old friend Anthony Badaloo. One crisis to the next!

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... v_FCA_.pdf
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SteveUK wrote:It's all going Pete-Tong for our old friend Anthony Badaloo. One crisis to the next!

Ouch.
I also noted this while reading through the decision:
It is well settled, by the highest authority, that it is prima facie an abuse of process to initiate a collateral civil challenge to a criminal conviction, and that such a challenge will be struck out.
Take note Tom Crawford.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rosy

Post by rosy »

"I have also read a further sworn affidavit of truth from someone described as a common law investigator which purports to contain “findings” with respect to the court orders made, and which is of no value in this case. Equally valueless in the context of these proceedings is the Affidavit of the Truth sworn by “[The Judge Captain]: Carl-Peter Hoffman the spiritual moral being”. :haha: :haha: :haha:

Do we know any more about Judge Captain Pete, spiritual moral being?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

From what I gather doing a google translate, he's some German fruitcake wanna be lawyer who covers his home and the UK.

He also back links to good old Kevin Annet.

https://www.sonnenstaatland.com/2017/03 ... al-common/
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

SteveUK wrote:From what I gather doing a google translate, he's some German fruitcake wanna be lawyer who covers his home and the UK.

He also back links to good old Kevin Annet.

https://www.sonnenstaatland.com/2017/03 ... al-common/
This chap:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP8-6L ... vsrsT68BEQ

He also popped up at Rekha's eviction:

https://youtu.be/aM0_oKiF3L0?t=7m42s
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
SteveUK wrote:It's all going Pete-Tong for our old friend Anthony Badaloo. One crisis to the next!

Ouch.
I also noted this while reading through the decision:
It is well settled, by the highest authority, that it is prima facie an abuse of process to initiate a collateral civil challenge to a criminal conviction, and that such a challenge will be struck out.
Take note Tom Crawford.

Ah, but remember - we've still got TC's Supreme Court supertrial to look forward to. Don't be discouraging the young whipper snapper!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

exiledscouser wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:The random freeman babblings have been quiet lately.
Fear not Siegfried, I give you.....drum roll.....The Scottish Common Law Court!

Take that, measured jurisprudence!
Back off, statutes and Acts!

It has the following call-out on the home page;
The final verdict of the Common Law Court Jury is final and not subject to appeal.
So there. A secret court somewhere sits in private (probably the back room of the local tavern) and makes it's irrevocable decision. Nice bit of transparent law in action there.

Seems the court has been busy, already it has raised liens of £2,937,194 against the Rt. Hon. Baroness Jowell, Coral Hallett of Carey Pensions is £20,500 the poorer and the unfortunate Richard Klemmer of Engage Credit is having to stump up £250,000.

Crawford Langley (a Returning Officer) is stung for £1,607,365.00. Ooooof! Will they accept £5 a month?

There are many documents linked which are a very Baron David Ward feel to them - they will be equally effective too.

Who is behind it? Someone calling himself John Smith with an address in Aberdeen. I'm not sure what his beef is with the named individuals but I'm sure the trooof will out soon.

What a hoot this site is. Have fun exploring.
Oh this begs to be mocked. To whom shall we send tennis balls?