Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Hercule Parrot »

this video is part two of sheriff report how to rebut and adjust the lawful argument part three is to follow the final stated case that is to be submitted to the high court of appeal edinburgh to challenge the unlawful conviction against the living man not the legal person known as fiction
He gets half a mark for trying to pursue his grievances within the proper process. He'll probably lose that half-mark when he refuses to recognise the failure of his appeal, unfortunately....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

aesmith wrote: Do you think he actually has an appeal, as in actual proceedings? The videos on brief review appear to just be him explaining why he doesn't agree with stuff.
I think not agreeing with stuff is Rob's idea of an appeal. I think the courts will be looking for an actionable ground for an appeal and some remote chance of it succeeding. Neither seem evident.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I just got a call at work from one of our mortgage people wondering what to do with a bit of paper that's been sent in to pay off a mortgage. I got him to ping a copy of it over to me so I could have a look, assuming it'd be a promissory note or something similar. But no, I was wrong - it's a SwissIndo Debt Burden Liberation Certificate!!!

This is going on our wall, alongside a couple of WeRe cheques, a fair few prom notes and countless numbers of fake banker's drafts. As the SwissIndo Debt Burden Liberation Certificate claims to relieve any and all debt for all mankind and planetary life in perpetuity, I think it has to go at the top of the leader board.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Wow, SwissIndo how old is that one? I'll bet you'd get four figures of hits if you searched Quatloos for that word.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc4tfEi7K64

Rob Sproul has reposted the video he was arrested for in September. The original charge of contempt of court was dropped and a lesser charge substituted, but it is quite possible that this poking of the bear will see him re-arrested and charged again.
You have to give him credit for nonstop nonsense without hesitation, although with a certain amount of repitition.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

When the free man logic costs you your trade/ income as well as your home. Anthony Badaloo has been removed from the FCAs approved register and can no longer work as a financial advisor due to a criminal conviction.
https://www.financialplanningtoday.co.u ... st-fca-bar
This has come about due to trespass in his house that was repossessed and the removal and disposal of the metal shuttering securing the house after the bank took possession.

Community Order of unpaid work of 100 hours, and ordered to pay £3,500 in costs, plus a £60 victim surcharge

Interview that lead to his conviction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPb24kDokvA
recent video of him arguing with the FCA that his conviction was a fake and they are committing fraud, operating a scam and his conviction is hear say: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnV2IxJE3AY
A very deluded man indeed.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Re Anthony Badaloo - it has taken me just a couple of minutes to find the first notice from the FCA dated 12th October 2016 banning him and also the final decision notice from November 2017 following his conviction.

Initial decision notice - https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/deci ... inance.pdf

Final notice - https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/fina ... e-2017.pdf

He's a very naughty boy ....
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

On the basis of his Youtube comment yesterday, I'm not sure Mr Badaloo has entirely come to terms with the loss of his professional registration.
Inga Beale (CEO), former chief of the notorious HBOS, and her staff, attempts to hold top Financial Adviser, Anthony Badaloo, to an alleged Court Order for trespass in his own matrimonial home, where they admit they don't have.

Badaloo was told regarding the purported allegation "You have no entitlement to it". That's enough for a jury to convict, for concealment, and failure in the Common Law Duty, to e open and transparent.

Court Order Scam, with falsified court proceedings, is being used to deprive the British Public of their assets, and even their children. The human cost is tragic, and is an economic catastrophe.

The constitution has to be restored, by the collective effort, of each and every man and woman, who are the true Soverigns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECmluJjMpTE
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Mr Badaloo, the Top Financial Advisor, has an encounter with baliiffs who have clamped his car. Quite why he is still using an address he was evicted from a year earlier is unclear, but it is clear he has a vanity plate on his little Hyundai, BA04 LOO, which looks vaguely like Badaloo.
It appears Mr.B, dormant for some time, is having a bit of a revival in the nonsense You Tube video field, all I can say is that he has been missed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5JA5fh-HCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0hGA5iUt_A

Here he pesters some police woman on the phone. It is pretty much timewasting.

Other of his deluded offerings in his You Tube channel are there for the curious. His particular style of ignoring anything anyone says that he does not agree with does grate after a while, banging heads together comes to mind.

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

new Swissindo vid

The Cult of Debt Forgiveness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ec2WLyUtbA

enjoy.
or dont. lol.
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Siegfried Shrink

Not exactly hard hitting journalism, I found the assumption that 'everyone is getting screwed by global capitalism' less than impartial, and my impression was that a bunch of Swissindo people were arrested by the local LE about the time of the ppromised and failed debt release last year.

Still, every little helps I suppose.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Robert Sproul update - he's reposted the footage of his intervention in a child custody case in (I think) August 2017, which was previously taken down, with a request for his followers to download and repost it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc4tfEi7K64
There's nothing much of interest on the video, which is 30 odd minutes of him rehashing his delusions to a courtroom which studiously ignores him.

It seems like a high risk strategy to me, unless, of course the purpose is to provoke the authorities into acting and thus 'proving' there's a conspiracy at the highest levels against him.

Also, this report of the December 2017 case where he was banned from uploading material to You Tubethe local paper may be of interest. Not sure if the ban remains in place.
http://www.the-gazette.co.uk/news/15773 ... _rant_man/
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

John Uskglass wrote:Also, this report of the December 2017 case where he was banned from uploading material to You Tubethe local paper may be of interest. Not sure if the ban remains in place. http://www.the-gazette.co.uk/news/15773 ... _rant_man/
I clicked through to the article. The combination of a vertically striped blue shirt and a horizontally striped blue tie is... interesting. Especially when the tie ends about 8" above Sproul's belt. It's worth a click for the fashion disaster quotient alone.
Siegfried Shrink

I do not know if Scottish courts have different rules but filming or recording in English courts is an offence normally considered very serious. This possible case would not be exactly difficult for the prosecution.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I do not know if Scottish courts have different rules but filming or recording in English courts is an offence normally considered very serious. This possible case would not be exactly difficult for the prosecution.
Doubly so because it is child custody, family court stuff which, presumably because it involves a minor, is on a "need to know" type of arrangement. Look at what happened to various of the Hampstead nutters.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
John Uskglass wrote:Also, this report of the December 2017 case where he was banned from uploading material to You Tubethe local paper may be of interest. Not sure if the ban remains in place. http://www.the-gazette.co.uk/news/15773 ... _rant_man/
I clicked through to the article. The combination of a vertically striped blue shirt and a horizontally striped blue tie is... interesting. Especially when the tie ends about 8" above Sproul's belt. It's worth a click for the fashion disaster quotient alone.
It looks like he was going for the "dazzle camouflage" look, first popularized in the West by merchant ships in World War I and in Africa by zebras.
The much-missed Hilfskreuzer Mowe, in his capacity as an Imperial German commerce raider, would be familiar with this fashion trend.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

doublelong wrote:When the free man logic costs you your trade/ income as well as your home. Anthony Badaloo has been removed from the FCAs approved register and can no longer work as a financial advisor due to a criminal conviction.
Hats off to Upper Tribunal Judge Roger Berner, and his shrewd assessment of the gibberish Badaloo put forward as 'evidence'.

https://www.ftadviser.com/regulation/20 ... hrown-out/

Full report can be found as a .pdf here, which sets out the background in more detail.

http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKUT/TCC/2017/158.html
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote:
doublelong wrote:When the free man logic costs you your trade/ income as well as your home. Anthony Badaloo has been removed from the FCAs approved register and can no longer work as a financial advisor due to a criminal conviction.
Hats off to Upper Tribunal Judge Roger Berner, and his shrewd assessment of the gibberish Badaloo put forward as 'evidence'.

https://www.ftadviser.com/regulation/20 ... hrown-out/

Full report can be found as a .pdf here, which sets out the background in more detail.

http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKUT/TCC/2017/158.html
I would say the Judge bent over backwards to help him, once the original records were destroyed all he has to do was state to the FCA what client records he was holding and how he was securing them. What his financial position was and how the criminal conviction was due to a civil dispute with his mortgage providers.

The insane part of all this was if he'd only removed the client records on eviction none of this would have happened, the mortgage provider would never have contacted the FCA in the first place, they'd have been none the wiser. He could have declared his criminal conviction and given an explanation that may not have affected his Fit and Proper status.

Put simply, he cut off his nose to spite his face and even after the upper tribunal decision was made he was still wittering about 'no jurisdiction', 'fees paid (now by the FCA)' and 'Court Seals'.

The man's a bloody fool, lost his home and then his livelihood :brickwall: :brickwall:
Report Abuse

AnthonyBadaloo 5:45 PM on 27/4/2017
To: The Court Manager and to Whom it may concern :Anthony :Badaloo dipPFS FCPA
Upper Tribunal (Tax and Chancery Chamber) 180 Church Hill Road
Rolls Building, Fetter Lane East Barnet, Herts. EN4 8PP
London, EC4A 1NL April 20thth 2017
FOR THE COURT OF PUBLIC RECORD
FS/2016/015 - Church Hill Finance (Anthony Badaloo trading as) v The Financial Conduct Authority
SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH
DISPUTING JURISDICTION CPR 11
County Court Act 1984 s135 Tort (Interference with Goods) Act 1977
Protection From Eviction and Harassment Act 1977
ECHR VIOLATION ARTICLES 1,6,14 Criminal Law Act 1977 s.45
FRAUD ACT VIOLATION 2006 s.2,3,4 and 12
I :Anthony of the family :Badaloo, a flesh and blood living man, of 180 Church Hill Road, East Barnet, Herts. EN4 8PP do make an oath as follows:
I am competent, and make this sworn affidavit, being fully aware that if I knowingly make a false statement, I will be committing the act of perjury. Any rebuttal of my facts, must be done on the same basis.
Further to an email from the Upper tribunal sent over the Easter Holidays, where the Court is making a request for corrections to a draft order, I respond as follows:-

Report Abuse

AnthonyBadaloo 5:47 PM on 27/4/2017
1) The Court has no Jurisdiction, as I have never received the purported complaint from an alleged accuser, which allegedly triggered action by FCA staff on 29th January 2015.
2) I have never been provided with the Sealed Court Order, which I have allegedly breached, and have been allegedly convicted for breaching.
3) Neither the FCA staff, the RDC staff nor the Upper Tribunal Court, have any Jurisdiction, to make an adjudication, judgement, decision, nor order, without the purported Complaint and supporting authentic evidence being produced and verified, as per Common Law.
4) The actions thus far, are in clear violation of my human and other rights, as well as the Fraud Act 2006 s.3 - Failure to disclose information, where there is a lawful duty to do so.
5) On 06.04.2017 at 12:27 PM, the FCA representatives, admitted perjury in open court.
6) TAKE NOTICE:- In case the Court act without evidence of facts, as affirmed in the draft, I require a State Case. My intention in such an instance, would be to apply for a Judicial Review.
7) REQUEST:- I require the unlawful application of the FCA staff, to be dismissed.

Report Abuse

AnthonyBadaloo 5:48 PM on 27/4/2017
IMPLIED ADMISSION BY ABSENCE OF REREBBUTTAL OF MY FACTS BY SWORN AFFIDAVIT
The above statements are true and correct, to the best of my knowledge and belief.
By: Sovereign ©Anthony of the family: Badaloo SEALED
Authorised Agent and Representative for ANTHONY BADALOO™

Attached:- Sworn Affidavit of Truth + hard evidence, including Computerised Court Records in case 3BT01335 Showing no fee paid and case not issued by the Court, as served to the FCA and RDC staff on 28.09.2016 and presented to the Upper Tribunal on 17.02.2017, which remains un-rebutted in entirety.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Yet another example of a fruitcake complaining that documentation didn't comply with technical requirements he's pulled directly out of his arse as though the failure to comply with the invented requirements means he's incapable of reading them.

I think, excluding Neelu's invented 'oath to god to protect god's children', this is my favourite aspect of the whole Footler alternative universe.

10 "I am entitled to know the allegations against me!"

20 "You've already had that paperwork"

30 "But it wasn't wet ink signed and embossed with a wax seal!"

40 "It doesn't have to be"

50 "Well I didn't read it because it wasn't wet ink signed and embossed with a wax seal"

60 "So how do you know what it said then?"

70 GOTO 10
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

By: Sovereign ©Anthony of the family: Badaloo SEALED
Authorised Agent and Representative for ANTHONY BADALOO™
I can't help seeing this a synth-a-sovereign verbiage. It is typical of the full blown sov-cit lexicon but in this case I think it is an assumed mantle, something just thrown into the mix for the sake of it rather than an expression of any real belief.

The image of Mr. Badaloo in a police interviwiew room with his hands over his ears is one that does not sit well with the proud free sovereign nature.

It is not really possible for anyone to communicate with Badaloo since he ignores anything he does not want to hear.

Although the people differ in details, the pattern is so similar. Time and again professional people go off the rails and spend up to 20 years crashing into obstacles that only their own behaviour patterns have created. Solicitors, teachers, pharmacists, accountants burst onto the scene in some remarkable way and glitter in the limelight till they run out of crazy.

Looking back through the histories of these people it is usually possible to spot a point at which their positions were salvagable, a point at which a heeded piece of advice would have been enough for them to have avoided all subsequent angst. I'm guessing this does in fact happen to many who never shine as the colourful baboon's bottoms in the human zoo. For those subjects who form the topics of baffled disbelief of this forum, something in their personalities that made it impossible for them to accept that they could be wrong led to the horrible messes they find themselves in today.
I cannot say just who will turn up next as a bad example but I am sure that they will appear.
Not only will they go down in flames like all the rest, they will be the ones lighting the matches, and the ones responsible for documenting their downfalls in gruesomely self revealing detail.