Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Interesting choice of pseudonym too, you have to be older than Burnaby to know who Tommy Trinder was.
A babe in arms like me doesn't have a clue.
It has to be asked, after you witnessed the signing of the Magnum Carter in 1215 - did you find any good pubs afterwards to celebrate?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

You have to be joking. Pubbing life was a total nightmare until after the interregnum. Then things finally livened up (Merry Monarch and all) and Sam Pepys and I would hit the locals. The little pisstank was a big fan of his "morning draught". He favoured the Swan. But all too soon the Great Fire swept it all away.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

How times haven’t changed!
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sam Pepys and I would hit the locals. The little pisstank was a big fan of his "morning draught"..
So would anyone be, a pint of ale was a damn sight safer than London water at the time and for centuries afterwards.

A pint of claret was probably a bit overdoing it though.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Sure, if that's how you want to frame it, but that excuse didn't work until 1854 when they finally figured the connection out;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1854_Broa ... a_outbreak

Before that morning boozing was a "medicinal" issue. Sam was such a huge fan of preventative medicine that he was routinely hammered by early afternoon. Not that he lacked for company or stood out.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

You do have a point however, just 200 years too early;
There was one significant anomaly – none of the workers in the nearby Broad Street brewery contracted cholera. As they were given a daily allowance of beer, they did not consume water from the nearby well.[19] During the brewing process, the wort (or un-fermented beer) is boiled in part so that hops can be added. This step killed the cholera bacteria in the water they had used to brew with, making it safe to drink. Snow showed that the Southwark and Vauxhall Waterworks Company were taking water from sewage-polluted sections of the Thames and delivering it to homes, resulting in an increased incidence of cholera among its customers. Snow's study is part of the history of public health and health geography. It is regarded as the founding event of epidemiology.

Siegfried Shrink

People did not need to know why water could be bad for them to avoid it. It was mainly an urban problem, of course, in general country people had wells or springs or even fairly clean rivers, and one peculiarity of London was the tides, which could mean with the ebb and flow of 30 miles or so each tide, the nett movement of the water towards the sea was constant but in practice the same water could be in central London for several days before passing on. Getting filthier all the time. Even children drank small beer.
Humans have evolved to reject poor quality water if possible, one so highly evolved as Burnaby can now detect poor quality beer, a sure survival trait.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Don't forget about beaver fever. What do you have to say for yourself, Burnaby?
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:Don't forget about beaver fever. What do you have to say for yourself, Burnaby?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

“All Shills” :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

longdog

Post by longdog »

PAID shill if you don't mind.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Actually, it's only 33 and a bit, not 34 pages, because this last page had nothing to do with him at all until SteveUK's post.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

34 pages isn't even that many, and David Ward's time in the spotlight ended long ago. As with Harvey Dent, it's the sideshows of Quatloos who think they're the rock stars.
Siegfried Shrink

I am not sure that being discussed at length on a forum that in many respects resembles a freak show is all that much of an accolade.

The forum as a whole has many topics of interest, mostly concerned with exposing fraud and crime, typically the many types of white collar crime
The UK section is more of a freak show than much of it, although we really do not have the most dramatic of subjects. We do not have any Bundys or Private Attorney Generals, just a sad bunch of no hopers that really let down Britain's name in the world of eccenticity.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Baron von Trampbeard is signposting his few remaining fans to a site which dissects and debunks his nonsense. Boss move, BvT. Now they can find out how your extraordinary legal victories have led to the loss of your job, home, marriage and credibility.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

baron von buttsniff has a long way to go to catch the c-fraud.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Baron von Trampbeard is signposting his few remaining fans to a site which dissects and debunks his nonsense. Boss move, BvT. Now they can find out how your extraordinary legal victories have led to the loss of your job, home, marriage and credibility.
Credibility??? When that that rancorous old goat ever have credibility except with those bumber than he is?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

When Baron Ward gets put back in his box by ex-cricketer and author Adrian Rollins on Wrecka's FB page...LOL
Baron David Ward: Adrian Rollins Whats the end game? When the courts can steel your house that is paid for?? What do you think the end game is? DO you own your own home? Have you finnished paying off the Mortgage? Your house is at risk as well, along with every home in the UK. Whats the end game now????

Adrian Rollins: I'm not a fool Baron David Ward! I have owned plenty of properties... I'm intrigued as to HOW this happened and WHY this happened? I have not insulted anybody and I have not been abusive to anybody, nor have I attempted to insult anybody's intelligence.

My reference to "what's the end game?" is related to whether a positive solution can be sought in her favour or whether she can walk away with (at least) her health in tact enough to rebuild her life.

I don't need patronising, so don't bother trying to insult me... I am not interested (you know NOTHING about my life or what I have endured... I have, unfairly, lost my home too in the past! So give up on the nonsensical repeated question marks, I was merely asking a question).
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Baron Von Trampbeard reflects proudly upon his journey of triumph and achivement -

Baron Von Trampbeard wrote: I am comming out of Hybanation. WInter in a Caravan is NOT good. I dont feel like I have been warm for three months. More Layers that an onion. Sunny Portugal is calling me...

..Ran out of Propain yesterday. I need to get some today so I can have Beens and Egg on Toast.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:40 am Baron Von Trampbeard reflects proudly upon his journey of triumph and achivement -

Baron Von Trampbeard wrote: I am comming out of Hybanation. WInter in a Caravan is NOT good. I dont feel like I have been warm for three months. More Layers that an onion. Sunny Portugal is calling me...

..Ran out of Propain yesterday. I need to get some today so I can have Beens and Egg on Toast.
Will his Embassy of Ward passport be recognised at the U.K. boarders?

I can see that being an obstacle if he plans on going to Portugal?