Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by notorial dissent »

Finest kind codswallop. Just a (barely) newly dressed up version of a VERY old sovcit scam. Didn't work then won't work now. The idiots will fall for it like flies. He has a proven pool of the willingly stupid to prey on.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by letissier14 »

For easy reading of Peter the Conman's latest scam to get £12 off of people for watching a webinar.

His upcoming webinars also include contact with ET lol

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Of course there is another straight lift from the US as the Fortune 500 Companies are nothing to do with the UK but are the 500 largest US Corporations by revenue according to Fortune magazine.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

If Were Bank has a billion under management why not just take it and run, as usual?

I wonder at what point they will say 'no more webinar subscriptions'?

I thiink I remember a couple of earlier we buy debt threads on Quatloos.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PoE wrote: with real money-coin
If that is true (I don't for one minute believe it is) what is to stop someone from "selling" a debt to PoE, pocketing the money and then continuing to repay their debt to their creditor?
I am willing to "sell" my mortgage to WeRe bank for cash. I will then continue to pay my mortgage as normal and tell Petey to fuck off. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Burnaby49 wrote: You can't sell or convey your debt without the permission of your creditor.
Trust you to bring actual facts into the conversation :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I thiink I remember a couple of earlier we buy debt threads on Quatloos.
Yes, the "kindness credits" business, which i thought was just a borrowed WeRe Bank mechanic. Now he's borrowing it back. I imagine it's the same deal - he takes up front fees from you (EUR or GBP only) and tries to pay off your debt with magic beans. Or not; he may not even bother with that part.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The first of many, many fallacies with all this is, you don't "own" your mortgage, you own the house AND the responsbility to pay it back. The bank who wrote it, or more often, the bank they sold it to, owns the mortgage, and the asset is the legal right to make you repay it, secured by the house....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:I thiink I remember a couple of earlier we buy debt threads on Quatloos.
Yes, the "kindness credits" business, which i thought was just a borrowed WeRe Bank mechanic. Now he's borrowing it back. I imagine it's the same deal - he takes up front fees from you (EUR or GBP only) and tries to pay off your debt with magic beans. Or not; he may not even bother with that part.
Yeah, I'm betting you have to pay to be a member of the Removement (£150), a monthly service fee (£20), webinar fee (£12) plus a few more, and for that he'll give you 1500 RE (he said real money, not useless FRN. And why the hell is he going on about FRNs in England, isn't your useless currency Pounds Sterling? and Euros on the Continent?)

What it all means is the money he scammed from the WeRe not a Bank is gone and his bills aren't going to be paid with RE now, are they?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

TheNewSaint wrote:
But Petey says;
Pointless Pete wrote;
WeRe Bank is offering to purchase, with real money-coin
What, not with Re or Promissory Notes, A4V or fairy dust, actual real money? A new departure I must say. What is being purchased this actual real money?
major DEBT - LOAN - CREDIT/MORTGAGE AGREEMENTs /CONTRACTs, which have been entered into by WeRe Bank/ReMovement members within the past 45 years, thus releasing them from liability & payment obligations on said contracts
When will this happen?
commencing December 2017.
All you zeros and losers who doubted the veracity of Peter, ye who mock and disbelieve, all is now laid bare. What's not to like? In your face Swizzindo! One thing about Petey, if he promises something he always always delivers.

Hmmm Money-coin. Maybe he's laid his hands on a huge pile of the old £1 coins.
Burnaby wrote:
The first question I'd ask myself is what is in it for WeRe to do me a big favour. Peter of England has a well documented history of not delivering on his promises and why would this be different? He screws people for money. So what's in it for him?
Oh ye of little faith. It's all laid out quite simply, my bold;
WeRe Bank is now legally offering to buy your debt (so called) and release you from mortgage debt, loan, credit card, tax liability, student loan, bankruptcy contracts etc.In fact any debt on the PUBLIC side is acceptable.Once WeRe Bank has purchased your debt (so called) WeRe Bank then negotiates that debt contract for its benefit. The benefit to you is obvious, that to WeRe Bank less so, but this is not your major preoccupation right now.
Tsk. I'd have thought that'd been quite enough of a reassurance even for your doubting mind Burnaby. I'm certainly sold!

I'm also intrigued by the;
"International Common Law Court of Record on Land" (I.C.L.C.O.R.O.L.) 750181
I wonder whether this trumps the Common Law Court, kinda like the way ECHR tries to usurp our own Supreme Court. I'd love the conversation - "My made up court has jurisdiction and binding irrevocable power over your made up court!"

I also love this disclaimer (slid in right at the end) for those foolish enough to part with £12;
Due to the nature of the product offered there are NO REFUNDS for this webinar.
The link to book a 'seat' offers other useful products and services including £150 for a year's subscription to the ReMovement. Another bargain. How do you pay? I followed the link all the way to the checkout and there it was - a PayPal button. Someone must be Re-Fronting him. I'm somewhat disappointed that Petey still will not accept payment in Re - maybe real money coin will be accepted.

All in all I'm delighted he's back, David Robinson is as dull as ditch water, Neelu is just plain crazy and TC is a busted flush.

When a truly inspiring bullshit merchant, international con man and conspiracy theorist is needed Petey steps up and meets the parts others just can't reach!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

exiledscouser wrote:I'm also intrigued by the;
"International Common Law Court of Record on Land" (I.C.L.C.O.R.O.L.) 750181
That's Peter's own made-up court. The number has come up on this thread before. Its also the sort code of WeRe Bank, and Peter's birthday backwards in DD-MM-YY format (18-10-57).
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Of course WeRe Bank has £1 billion to use to buy up everyone's debts. You lot have got short memories - don't you recall all the £150K promissory notes PoE collected from his marks members? If my calculations are correct, and if we're using the American billion (i.e. a thousand million), then if PoE has 6,666 Prom Notes, technically WeRe Bank has a billion quid.

And surely that 6,666 must mean something too!!!11!!!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

exiledscouser wrote:
Pointless Pete wrote;
WeRe Bank is offering to purchase, with real money-coin
What, not with Re or Promissory Notes, A4V or fairy dust, actual real money? A new departure I must say. What is being purchased this actual real money?
I thought "real money-coin" might be a reference to cryptocurrency. I could see him spending £100 on 50 million third-rate WhateverCoins and using them to buy the debts. Perhaps combined with a pump-and-dump scheme.

After Peter's experience with his web host, I can't see him wanting to start his own cryptocurrency.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

mufc1959 wrote:Of course WeRe Bank has £1 billion to use to buy up everyone's debts. You lot have got short memories - don't you recall all the £150K promissory notes PoE collected from his marks members? If my calculations are correct, and if we're using the American billion (i.e. a thousand million), then if PoE has 6,666 Prom Notes, technically WeRe Bank has a billion quid.

And surely that 6,666 must mean something too!!!11!!!
Might be a bit of a collection problem given that most of the suckers seem to have joined to screw their creditors.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Siegfried Shrink wrote:If Were Bank has a billion under management why not just take it and run, as usual?

I wonder at what point they will say 'no more webinar subscriptions'?

I thiink I remember a couple of earlier we buy debt threads on Quatloos.
WeReNotABank may very well have a billion, or several billion for that matter, under management, the problem being I doubt it is anything anyone else would/will want.

Yes, there are several Quatloos threads on the buying of debt with majik beans. Two US and one European, as I recall, all having exactly the same track record of FAIL. An oldy and not a goody but there are suckers who will run to it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

“Peter of England” really has no shame whatsoever. Or morals.
notorial dissent

The Seventh String wrote:“Peter of England” really has no shame whatsoever. Or morals.
Image too, also!!!!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Burnaby49 wrote:
The lawyers who work for the banks are also involved in "fraudulent
misrepresentation" as too are the faux judges, magistrates and Court Officers who
prop up the Monetary Mayhem.

Monetary Mayhem is the name of my new gangster rap group.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: I am willing to "sell" my mortgage to WeRe bank for cash. I will then continue to pay my mortgage as normal and tell Petey to fuck off. :lol:
:haha: If only Petey was a stupid,thick and as dense as his marks.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

grixit wrote: Monetary Mayhem is the name of my new gangster rap group.
A review of this website included the phrase "pecuniary hijinks," which I've always been very fond of. I could join your group under that name. Our first single would be "Down With O.P.P.T."