Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
John Uskglass wrote:
The removement.net page has been changed to a 'were bank card' login:
Which wants your dob and NI number to register with them.....
NI -- National Insurance?
Sort of equivalent of the US Social Security number.
Also reCAPTCHA doesn't work, like it isn't set up right and or he hasn't paid them.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
daveBeeston
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by daveBeeston »

Hmmm wanting your NI number and date of birth...that just screams of attempting identity theft.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

daveBeeston wrote:Hmmm wanting your NI number and date of birth...that just screams of attempting identity theft.
This is PoE you are talking about, a trusted soul, who would never take from anyone, but the evil government, which has stolen billions....
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The part that interests me in this whole saga is what Peter intends to do with all those promissory notes his suckers wrote. They may be legally valid and enforceable. Although, given the individuals involved, it may not be worth the bother. They signed the notes to weasel out of paying their valid debts so why should they treat Peter any differently?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

I wonder if he even kept them. Depending on how many PNs he managed to take in, he might have had difficulty storing them. Especially once he went on the run.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

They can't be more than a few sheets of paper each and they do have potential financial possibilities. Peter isn't one to pass on financial possibilities.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Indeed. I'd bet all the REs in my bank account that he's got those suckers in a binder with him.

I know there were a few interesting discussions back in the day about how enforceable the PNs were, but as far as I remember it's in such a bizarre grey area that nobody could ever say with any certainty that he couldn't technically collect on them.

Regardless, that seems separate from his game plan right now. I'm of the opinion that we may be overthinking it with regards to identity theft and calling in PN debts; I suspect it's simply him trying to take another bite of the bank card cherry. He'll do a relaunch, bilk a few (if any) people up front for their 25 $/£/Eur/CHF, have virtually zero uptake given he's lost all momentum and disappear back into obscurity. See his half-hearted attempt at charging £10 per pop for his Guru Webinars.

I'm convinced he's an idiot. By good luck rather than good management, he somehow whipped up a big crowd but couldn't monetize the scam despite all the marks begging to give him money. As such, I can't see him having the ingenuity to recover the WeRe thing in any tangible way, especially given that it looks like exactly the same package.

Ps: A big tell that he's just trying a cash grab is the lack of effort behind his currencies. 25 units of dollars, pounds, euros or whatever the fuck CHFs are (can't be arsed to google) do not equal the same value, but whatever: he'll take 25 of whatever you've got (except Re.)

P.p.s: I'm looking forward to seeing how he rolls this out, as he's between a rock and a hard place: he's trying to keep a low profile, but will also be wanting to advertise the new/rehashed product. Been driving himself into that wedge for a while now and it's fun watching him both trying to publicize and *not* publicize at the same time.

P.p.p.s: I'm only excited by the prospect of PoE activity because I dearly missed this saga and everyone on the thread. Glad there are still lurkers! I love you all.

ᴱˣᶜᵉᵖᵗ ʸᵒᵘ, ᴮᵘʳⁿᵃᵇʸ. ᴱᵃᵗ ᵃ ᵈᶦᶜᵏ.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

CHF = Swiss francs. Switching on my national sterotypes I cannot see many Swiss people falling for his nonsense.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Does he have an advertisement somewhere that can be copied? If he's trying to avoid the wrong kind of attention, I'd consider buying the space to run his ad in a suitable place that he might himself avoid.
If a place could be found where, for instance, the right law enforcement might see it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Truly worthy of a Dark Cabal!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

What are the chances since the global market slump, Peter resurfaces with his nonsense fear-promoting BS?

“I told you! It’s the financial apocalypse! Get your money into WE’RE bank where I can store
It safely under my materess”.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

JimUk1 wrote:What are the chances since the global market slump, Peter resurfaces with his nonsense fear-promoting BS?

“I told you! It’s the financial apocalypse! Get your money into WE’RE bank where I can store
Actually, I'm looking forward to seeing all the various loons being ignited by the collapse in Bitcoin to start talking about how this is either the global collapse that the preppers have been fantasizing about for years or to start talking about how the only way out is to finally announce the Iraqi dinar revaluation that they've been promising forever.

Of course, the fact that Bitcoin, an illiquid and unregulated market where the majority of bitcoins are held by just a few players, where theft is rampant, and where commission rates of 20% or more further exacerbate panics, has absolutely nothing to do with any national-level financial system, is completely irrelevant.

I'm enjoying the bitcoin meltdown from the sidelines and remembering a lesson I learned 20 years ago in the great Internet bubble market: bubble markets do eventually go down and when they do, it's utterly memorable.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:[
I'm enjoying the bitcoin meltdown from the sidelines and remembering a lesson I learned 20 years ago in the great Internet bubble market: bubble markets do eventually go down and when they do, it's utterly memorable.
And don't get me started, I still have left over tulip bulbs.....
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I recall enjoying the collapse of the Beanie Baby bubble.

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:What are the chances since the global market slump, Peter resurfaces with his nonsense fear-promoting BS?

Actually, I'm looking forward to seeing all the various loons being ignited by the collapse in Bitcoin to start talking about how this is either the global collapse that the preppers have been fantasizing about for years or to start talking about how the only way out is to finally announce the Iraqi dinar revaluation that they've been promising forever.

Of course, the fact that Bitcoin, an illiquid and unregulated market where the majority of bitcoins are held by just a few players, where theft is rampant, and where commission rates of 20% or more further exacerbate panics, has absolutely nothing to do with any national-level financial system, is completely irrelevant.

Is it wrong to say I too enjoyed saying “I told you so” to the Bitcoin chasers?

It was very prevalent in my office, people thought they where going to make a fast and hefty buck.

Still, there is opportunity in ever crisis, and ‘bottom feeders’ like me love it!

I remember when Lloyd’s banking group shares were getting dumped, and along came the vultures, I managed to snap them up dirt cheap and 7ish years later it paid off.

If only Peter’s disciples knew the value of prudently investing. Maybe they’d see opportunities rather than conspiracy.

Maybe they should stop investing in pot regularly?
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

JimUk1 wrote:Maybe they should stop investing in pot regularly?
Homer you knuckle-beak, I told you a hundred times you've got to sell your pot futures before 4:20! Before!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Juisarian wrote:
Homer you knuckle-beak, I told you a hundred times you've got to sell your pot futures before 4:20! Before!
You were obviously referencing this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEUkpOrcr78

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Juisarian wrote:
There has to be a Pot Put joke in there somewhere.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Maybe they should stop investing in pot regularly?
There has to be a Pot Put joke in there somewhere.
Here you go....

I've been investing in options regarding stock issued by companies growing cannabis. I am betting that the stock prices will go down, so I have bought options specifying that I can sell my stock, to the other party, at a specified price at a specified time, said price being higher (I hope!) that the market price at the time of the sale. Thus, I am buying "pot puts."
Last edited by Gregg on Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sighhh!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.