Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Smokey Bear!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The ever deliberately obtuse A. Badaloo, struck off financial advisor is trying to pay a debt with a were cheque. The FCA, a bank regulator, in the form of some bewildered lad tells him as politely as possible that it is waste paper. "The address is a car park" AB "There could be a warehouse in the car park" FCA " It's a Pay as you Go carpark!"

This simply AB using the 'utter waffle' technique to avoid paying fees to the FCA.
There are some little gems. AB "Is it a debt?" FCA "If you do not think it is a debt why did you send this cheque?" AB (rather stumped for an answer) "I pay for lots of things not just debts"

It is a masterclass in ineffective waffle worthy of Neelu Berry.

(See also Random Freemaneque babblings)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:The ever deliberately obtuse A. Badaloo, struck off financial advisor is trying to pay a debt with a were cheque. The FCA, a bank regulator, in the form of some bewildered lad tells him as politely as possible that it is waste paper.
To be fair, his reputation with FCA was pretty much finished at this point and he had little to lose. But for a financial advisor to attempt to defraud his own regulatory body with a werecheque is the apogee of stupidity.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:The ever deliberately obtuse A. Badaloo, struck off financial advisor is trying to pay a debt with a were cheque. The FCA, a bank regulator, in the form of some bewildered lad tells him as politely as possible that it is waste paper. "The address is a car park" AB "There could be a warehouse in the car park" FCA " It's a Pay as you Go carpark!"

This simply AB using the 'utter waffle' technique to avoid paying fees to the FCA.
There are some little gems. AB "Is it a debt?" FCA "If you do not think it is a debt why did you send this cheque?" AB (rather stumped for an answer) "I pay for lots of things not just debts"

It is a masterclass in ineffective waffle worthy of Neelu Berry.

(See also Random Freemaneque babblings)
Is there a link for this? I've found the call to the Chartered Institute and the guy from his webhosting company, plus his interview with the police. But I can't see a call between Badaloo and the FCA.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Hercule Parrot wrote:But for a financial advisor to attempt to defraud his own regulatory body with a werecheque is the apogee of stupidity.
...and in 2018. I can't believe anyone would try passing those things at this late date.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsJdqkWO3Fk

That is the werebank one. Sorry, just forgot to include it.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

It does seem Mr Badaloo is well into the woo. His FOI requests include questions about Birth Bonds and the jurisdiction of courts.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/anthony_badaloo
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Looks like Removement.net has been given a minor overhaul, but there's nothing new to see here: usual stuff about the dark kabal etc (though he does now use the US-centric term 'deep state')

And there's another webinar in the works, but again, nothing we haven't seen before. On March 7th:
We will cover basic Debt Assumption Services offered by WeRe bank and arranged by Freeman Legal Services.
We also explain the IPN or International Promissory Note offered by the International Association of Private Bankers.
https://removement.net/webinars

Truth be told, I'm interested in the mechanics of this as he never did manage to get this angle of the scam off the ground the first time. Assumedly it's no less elegant than "give me your fiat toxic cash, I'll pretend to take your debt, and you just go ahead and ignore the letters from the evil creditors that follow."
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I found something for ya.
We also explain the IPN or International Promissory Note offered by the International Association of Private Bankers.
Curious about this organization, I Googled up their website:

https://iaopb.org

Peter is back, y'all. Good times to be had at the above link. His web design has improved, except for the GoDaddy credit on the bottom. But he gives away the game way too quickly:
Our aim is to reveal to you the SECRETS and UNDISCLOSED INFORMATION and DIRECTION you need to take in order for your payments to be accepted lawfully by your PAYEE.
RIGHT, because professional international BANKING ORGANIZATIONS use random capitalization, and concern THEMSELVES with the mechanics of making simple PAYMENTS.
We Are The Only International Association backed by The ICLCOROL 750181
We all recognize that number: it's Peter's DOB, with digits reversed, the exact same format as Were Bank account numbers. Clearly, this is Peter's very own Interational Common Law Court of Record. I don't know what the final OL stands for; maybe he meant ICLCOLOL.
The International Association of Private Bankers is the only organisation of its kind, to provide your pre-processed, negotiable financial instruments with the backing of the United Nations Convention on International Bills of Exchange and International Promissory Notes, [New York 1988], The Secret Terms and Conditions contained in The Bretton Woods Financial Agreement (1944), as well as backing THE VALIDITY OF ALL ISSUED INSTRUMENTS via a "declaration of legitimacy" of all said instruments courtesy of the rulings & judgements of the "International Common Law Court of Record On Land 750181" by Grand Jury verdict
Peter's upped his game! He's no longer content with using his tortured interpretation of the Bills of Exchange Act for promissory notes and monthly fees from chumps. He now offers to make you an "international private banker" who can create money out of thin air with the power of your personality!
It is NOT we assure you based upon you having "money" or credit or wealth as commonly perceived. Once you become a self-declared, self-appointed, registered "private banker," you will conduct yourself as one, issue your financial payments as one and communicate with all CREDITORS (so called) as one, and with a different air of authority, composure and healthy arrogance than you thought possible.

You change it by informing, educating and then walking the walk as well as talking the talk of an International Private Banker accredited by the IAPB - with Certification, stationery, membership card and note issuance authority as well as legal back up! How does that sound now? better?
Don't be one of those schlubs that writes a check and then beg someone to accept it! Be your own money! Seriously, just straight-up counterfeit!
the bottom line is that you can still be a "private banker" and you do NOT have to abide by any national law which forbids the issuing of "bank -notes" by you as a "private banker". The so called monopoly position is just a shake-down. Ignore it!
Don't worry about any corrupt court proceedings; we've got your back:
The International Association of Private Bankers will lean heavily on The International Common Law Court of Record on Land 750181, to allow you to be given validation judgements on the pre-processed International Promissory Notes (IPN) and other bank instruments which you issue as a "private banker".
And have we mentioned the IAPB is backed by common law court of record 750181? Because it totally is! And, its the only issuer of ReSDR!

The whole page is worth a read.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I see he’s still peddling the same banker bashing nonsense-
Did you know that the banknotes you use to pay for your "goods and services," issued by the Central Bank of your country of residence SHOULD NOT BE USED OUTSIDE OF THE BANKING CARTELS IN-HOUSE ACCOUNTING SYSTEM WHICH SUPPORTS THEM?
But you expect us to believe We’re cheques have any value outside what your 400ish disciples told us they were worth?

Is astonishing that Peter hasn’t realised he he’s peddling the same money system the central banks use, he’s just changed the GBP £ symbol to whatever symbol he’s decided to use, he hasn’t even bothered to try and radically change the banking beast at all!

You have been led to believe that the notes issued by the Central Bank have a value when they do not
Again, Peter is telling a half truth to try and portray himself as an informed financier. Money has value because the population has faith in it, but that faith is because it’s regulated and more importantly it’s controlled so people can’t go crazy and rape the land of resources or start making themselves millionaires unjustifiedly so, ending with hyperinflation.

When you’re that far down the rabbit hole, reality is a bygone after thought, thought especially like this sentence from good olde Pete-
- providing you do it correctly and NOT as someone who just fires off a note to the CREDITOR (so called) on a whim or after having watched a YouTube video!
:haha:

Comedy gold there, Peter! I don’t think he sees the irony!
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Ahhhh, the payment card is also back!
We are now taking pre-orders for the payment cards. You must be a member of WeRe Bank
and have paid your membership in order to access this project. Please note that the cards
will be dormant until activation date which will be around the June 2018
I wonder when the last time a 'WeRe Bank' member last paid their monthly membership fee.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

with a different air of authority, composure and healthy arrogance than you thought possible.
Ah, so 'private banker' is rhyming slang...
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

John Uskglass wrote:
with a different air of authority, composure and healthy arrogance than you thought possible.
Ah, so 'private banker' is rhyming slang...
For total wanker?
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I clicked on the invite button, taken to a £400.00 12-Month membership offer, sold through mysimplestore.com. I wonder if they know they are accepting payments from this Banker con artist.

It is interesting that he no longer wants a monopoly on running fake banks, but is now willing to sell the information necessary for someone else to set up their very own fake bank, and likely run afoul of of a few laws, while they are at it. We all see how successful WeRe bank was, can't wait to see the many successes to come.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
howardmappel
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by howardmappel »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Indeed. I'd bet all the REs in my bank account that he's got those suckers in a binder with him.

I know there were a few interesting discussions back in the day about how enforceable the PNs were, but as far as I remember it's in such a bizarre grey area that nobody could ever say with any certainty that he couldn't technically collect on them.

Regardless, that seems separate from his game plan right now. I'm of the opinion that we may be overthinking it with regards to identity theft and calling in PN debts; I suspect it's simply him trying to take another bite of the bank card cherry. He'll do a relaunch, bilk a few (if any) people up front for their 25 $/£/Eur/CHF, have virtually zero uptake given he's lost all momentum and disappear back into obscurity. See his half-hearted attempt at charging £10 per pop for his Guru Webinars.

I'm convinced he's an idiot. By good luck rather than good management, he somehow whipped up a big crowd but couldn't monetize the scam despite all the marks begging to give him money. As such, I can't see him having the ingenuity to recover the WeRe thing in any tangible way, especially given that it looks like exactly the same package.

Ps: A big tell that he's just trying a cash grab is the lack of effort behind his currencies. 25 units of dollars, pounds, euros or whatever the fuck CHFs are (can't be arsed to google) do not equal the same value, but whatever: he'll take 25 of whatever you've got (except Re.)

P.p.s: I'm looking forward to seeing how he rolls this out, as he's between a rock and a hard place: he's trying to keep a low profile, but will also be wanting to advertise the new/rehashed product. Been driving himself into that wedge for a while now and it's fun watching him both trying to publicize and *not* publicize at the same time.

P.p.p.s: I'm only excited by the prospect of PoE activity because I dearly missed this saga and everyone on the thread. Glad there are still lurkers! I love you all.

ᴱˣᶜᵉᵖᵗ ʸᵒᵘ, ᴮᵘʳⁿᵃᵇʸ. ᴱᵃᵗ ᵃ ᵈᶦᶜᵏ.
Disclaimer first - I am an attorney licensed to practice in California and no where else and anything I say here should not be interpreted as legal advice to anyone. Now that I have covered my tuchas -

IMNSHO, the promissory notes are unenforceable in both the USA and GB for a number of reasons, most of which I won't discuss now because my oatmeal is getting cold and I am hungry. But the biggest reason the promissory notes will be unenforceable is that there was no valid and sufficient consideration given to the issuer of the notes, i.e., the marks, by POE. Yes, under common law (real, not SOVCIT), a peppercorn of consideration received by the party to be charged, in this case the marks, is supposed to be enough to bind the party to be charged. I would argue, firstly, that not even a peppercorn was received by the marks. The checks delivered by POE are not usable for anything other than as toilet paper or bird cage lining. Ditto with the other deliveries to be made by POE. Hardly what POE promised to deliver. The contract is not only not enforceable, it is void ab initio as not binding to begin with.

If some barrister or lawyer made the argument that yes there was a peppercorn of consideration, IMNSHO, the court would disagree and then point out that, even if there was a peppercorn, it was not sufficient consideration for a 150K pound (plus interest, etc.) promissory note.

Secondly, yes, a promise for a promise is often considered adequate consideration and may make a contract binding. But to make it enforceable, the party seeking to enforce the contract must have lived up to his contractual obligations. POE promised useful checks and other items - NOT Delivered; POE promised support to the marks - NOT Delivered; POE promised lots of things, none of which he delivered. Even if the contract was somehow originally binding, not enforceable as a result of the breaches by POE.

Thirdly, a binding and enforceable contract requires a meeting of the minds on the principal terms - that is not present here. The marks believed that POE had found a way to deliver them checks that would valid by drawing on some mystical source of payment, the RE. They never believed that POE would be able to call on the promissory note and, IIRC, POE at some point told them they need not worry about that (FRAUD IN THE INDUCEMENT BEING ANOTHER BASIS FOR NOT ENFORCEABLE). No meeting of the minds, no agreement

I am not going to discuss Fraud in the Inducement, Fraud Generally, the numerous blatant and material misrepresentations by POE, etc. because I am very hungry right now.

Howard Appel

PS: IMSOHO, there are only two ways POE collects on any of these promissory notes, he finds some sucker to buy one from him and then lets that sucker try to collect from the marks, which attempt would be unsuccessful, and he frightens a mark into paying by threatening legal action and the mark fails to consult real Bar Accreditation Registry counsel (just having a little fun with the B.A.R.). POE will never actually file a suit because not only would he lose, and then be unable to try to frighten anyone, but he would be subject to discovery, which might adduce enough evidence of criminal activity to interest a prosecution.
AND THAT WOULD BE A HAPPY DAY. :Axe: :Axe:

If some barrister or lawyer made the argument
howardmappel
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by howardmappel »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:What are the chances since the global market slump, Peter resurfaces with his nonsense fear-promoting BS?

“I told you! It’s the financial apocalypse! Get your money into WE’RE bank where I can store
It safely under my materess”.
Actually, I'm looking forward to seeing all the various loons being ignited by the collapse in Bitcoin to start talking about how this is either the global collapse that the preppers have been fantasizing about for years or to start talking about how the only way out is to finally announce the Iraqi dinar revaluation that they've been promising forever.

Of course, the fact that Bitcoin, an illiquid and unregulated market where the majority of bitcoins are held by just a few players, where theft is rampant, and where commission rates of 20% or more further exacerbate panics, has absolutely nothing to do with any national-level financial system, is completely irrelevant.

I'm enjoying the bitcoin meltdown from the sidelines and remembering a lesson I learned 20 years ago in the great Internet bubble market: bubble markets do eventually go down and when they do, it's utterly memorable.
JP, my brother, my favorite part of the bitcoin saga is hearing the lamentations of the women and children as they scream for the heretofore big bad, over-regulating, over-reaching, nanny state to come in and protect them from market gyrations, thieves and conmen. Why I have even heard that some bitcoin holders who lost their holdings due to thieves and conmen are insisting that the government should reimburse them and insure their holdings just as the FDIC does. Quelle surprise.
longdog

Post by longdog »

howardmappel wrote:POE will never actually file a suit because not only would he lose, and then be unable to try to frighten anyone, but he would be subject to discovery, which might adduce enough evidence of criminal activity to interest a prosecution.
That's pretty much what I was saying at the time. Poe wouldn't dare try to sue anybody for settlement of the BOE because he would be unable to explain the workings of the WeRe bank without implicating himself as the perpetrator of a criminal scam. In any event he obtained the BOEs by deceptively promising to supply a banking service he would have or should have known he couldn't deliver and so, as you say, the contract was void from the start.

ETA - Sorry... For BOE read PN.
Last edited by longdog on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Belated welcome.
For those of you who may not know howardmappel and JohnPCapitalist are regulars on TheFogBow, a site which shares some of the aims of Quatloos and IMHO is worth checking out.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

howardmappel wrote:
JohnPCapitalist wrote:I'm enjoying the bitcoin meltdown from the sidelines and remembering a lesson I learned 20 years ago in the great Internet bubble market: bubble markets do eventually go down and when they do, it's utterly memorable.
JP, my brother, my favorite part of the bitcoin saga is hearing the lamentations of the women and children as they scream for the heretofore big bad, over-regulating, over-reaching, nanny state to come in and protect them from market gyrations, thieves and conmen. Why I have even heard that some bitcoin holders who lost their holdings due to thieves and conmen are insisting that the government should reimburse them and insure their holdings just as the FDIC does. Quelle surprise.
Yes, libertarian philosophy works great until libertarians are subject to the consequences of their beliefs, at which point it's all about what the government can do for them. They're now discovering the dark side of an unregulated marketplace: low liquidity, no transparency into buying and selling pressure, excessive commissions for sales, and a thousand other things. We've had a market like that for decades in the US, and people never seem to learn from the criminality inherent in the penny stock market about why unregulated markets are a bad idea. Generations of suckers have lost money they can ill afford to lose in penny stocks, and now they're doing it with bitcoin.

The idea that the government should not only regulate the market but should make good their losses is so charmingly naive I can't even begin to laugh hard enough at the idea.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

TheNewSaint wrote:Curious about this organization, I Googled up their website:

https://iaopb.org

Peter is back, y'all. Good times to be had at the above link. His web design has improved, except for the GoDaddy credit on the bottom. But he gives away the game way too quickly....
Oh yes, it's a golden new day in the cheating & stealing fraternity. Feast your eyes on https://freemanlegalservices.com/