Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Reminds me of comedian 'Professor' Stanley Unwin's joking take on the English language but at least the late Prof Stanley was funny -well to me he was. Am typing this on a phone and I am late to the all singing and dancing phones so my typing is dodgy so sorry for any typos.
hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by hucknallred »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:43 am Reminds me of comedian 'Professor' Stanley Unwin's joking take on the English language but at least the late Prof Stanley was funny -well to me he was. Am typing this on a phone and I am late to the all singing and dancing phones so my typing is dodgy so sorry for any typos.
Maybe you could have used an Amstrad Wordy Processy
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I hadn't notice your post before, Huck. Thanks for that - gave me a chuckle. My first home computer was an Olivetti wordy processy not an Amstrad. With those big floppy discs. At the time it was a reasonable computer for an 'affordable' (i.e. cheap) one.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Good new .. free money! Well not actually free, you need to pay POE £71.00. At least shipping is free.

https://freemanlegalservices.com/qe-voucher
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Oh my - will folk ever learn? What’s this now - the third or fourth scam he’s run where he was the only winner?

The comments on the YT video drive me to despair at theIr gullibility. At £71 a pop Pete’s Collection of worthless Fiat Money will be growing nicely in exchange for his usual worthless Magic Beans.

Right, I’m on to Action Fraud. Fucking parasite.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:34 pm Right, I’m on to Action Fraud. Fucking parasite.
I fear that will be pointless, I'm sure he's in an EU bolthole. I've reported the video to youtube as a scam. More reports may get it taken down.
Godaddy host the payment portal, a complaint there? Probably pointless too.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

hucknallred wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:35 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:34 pm Right, I’m on to Action Fraud. Fucking parasite.
I fear that will be pointless, I'm sure he's in an EU bolthole. I've reported the video to youtube as a scam. More reports may get it taken down.
Godaddy host the payment portal, a complaint there? Probably pointless too.
I don't know, if I recall, last time he resorted to collecting wads of cash, wrapped in aluminium foil, and sent to some address in the middle of nowhere. apparently some of the money went missing at some point, blaming the party collecting the mail. But then isn't any sum sent to POE, essentially converted by someone, and not used for the senders intended purpose, create free money. So same result, but not the intended conman, just a more direct route, maybe.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

hucknallred wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:35 pm I fear that will be pointless, I'm sure he's in an EU bolthole.
It's usually the other way around. UK financial regulations and enforcement is seen as somewhat slack. In any case any offence with a sentence over 6 months is extraditable.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:03 am
hucknallred wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:35 pm I fear that will be pointless, I'm sure he's in an EU bolthole.
It's usually the other way around. UK financial regulations and enforcement is seen as somewhat slack. In any case any offence with a sentence over 6 months is extraditable.
Not legally though according to The Princess and Edward "Dialysis" Ellis. Remember how outraged she was and how many government departments she dissolved when that GcMAF scamming parasite got extradited.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I wonder if Peter of England got some of his ideas from Peter of Germany. (We know PoE has links in Germany/Austria and IIRC PoE fled to the Continent when disgruntled WeRe Bank customers were demanding to know why their debts hadn't been paid off but had, in fact, resulted in catastrophic consequences for them.)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features ... ter-fitzek

Peter of Germany's scam has all the same features as PoE's - the fake bank, charging punters actual real money to join and purchase services, a currency that nobody will accept, selling worthless insurance and bogus e-currency - but on a much grander scale than PoE could ever have dreamed of.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:49 pm Peter of Germany's scam has all the same features as PoE's - the fake bank, charging punters actual real money to join and purchase services, a currency that nobody will accept, selling worthless insurance and bogus e-currency - but on a much grander scale than PoE could ever have dreamed of.
The similarities are compelling. I'm rather embarrassed that we didn't spot this sooner.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

I always thought he got his name from Tom Of Finland.
(Google with caution!)
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Not Tom O' Bedlam?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

For to see him, ten thousand miles I'd travel.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Well Pete’s back, looking well and tanned; it’s probably all that suckers clients money as he appears to be abroad, again.

Well you can now pay your way to mask freedom with Re!

Does anyone shit buy his shit?

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

You have to give him credit, he is an excellent conman & just keeps going, if somebody says this about his bullshit £71 Covid vouchers he can't go wrong.
John smith
4 days ago
I sent my vouchers out to discover card, navient, and one main financial they all called it a scam, I know it is not a scam. I have asked them to return the voucher with my wet ink signature on it. They are saying they never get it, I made sure I sent it registered mail i can track it. I will not give up , I will fight. Peter of england do you have any advice for me. Email me please xxxxxxxxx@hushmail.com. i purchased 4 voucher.
Here he is making sure that the palm trees are visible. Looks like Algarve to me, any other guesses?

longdog

Post by longdog »

Video reported as a financial scam. I don't suppose it will get it taken down but if anybody else wants to do likewise....
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:12 pm
John smith
4 days ago
I sent my vouchers out to discover card, navient, and one main financial they all called it a scam, I know it is not a scam. I have asked them to return the voucher with my wet ink signature on it. They are saying they never get it...
So he sends a fake voucher to a finance firm for redemption and they won't return it? I think we'll be seeing Mr Smith on the BBC's "Fraud Squad" next year. :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:33 am
hucknallred wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:12 pm
John smith
4 days ago
I sent my vouchers out to discover card, navient, and one main financial they all called it a scam, I know it is not a scam. I have asked them to return the voucher with my wet ink signature on it. They are saying they never get it...
So he sends a fake voucher to a finance firm for redemption and they won't return it? I think we'll be seeing Mr Smith on the BBC's "Fraud Squad" next year. :snicker:
Now while I am not a lawyer except of the barrack room variety I'm pretty sure that if you send something to somebody in the post which they never asked for it becomes their property. If it had some sort of intrinsic value I suppose the recipient might be bound by certain obligations, The Unsolicited Goods Act perhaps if that's still a thing, but worthless crap like this has the same status as junk mail. Bin and forget.

It's a bit like Jamal's Kebab and Pizzas Emporium demanding the return of their flyers.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

aesmith wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 1:06 pm Good new .. free money! Well not actually free, you need to pay POE £71.00. At least shipping is free.

https://freemanlegalservices.com/qe-voucher
Seriously? He's going to scam US veterans? This could be entertaining, extradition to the States to face a trial there would be the least of his problems. I watch TV, I know what those black ops guys can do if you piss them off.

The delightful Lisa of the family Nolson is ranting incoherently about PoE on FB. You can almost feel the flecks of spittle on your face. Sadly some security policy prevents screenshot ut here's a link for those who can tolerate FB.