Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by Burnaby49 »

It was also the core belief that Russell Porisky proselytized to the huge number of suckers who bought into his Paradigm tax evasion scheme. Essentially the entire scheme was based on Porisky's idiotic argument that since only 'persons' had to pay income tax (actually quite correct under Canadian income tax law) you could, by following his magic incantations, become exempt from income tax by somehow legally no longer being a person. Keep in mind that Porisky was a carpenter with no training or experience in tax. He just got a brilliant revelation and ran with it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

I'm a particular fan of the "not a person" argument when it gets used by the freetards in relation to driving offences.

Apparently The Road Traffic Act applies only to corporations not to living human beings blah, blah, blah. It gets quite funny when you ask them to explain how a corporation could possibly drive a car let alone "...after consuming so much alcohol that the proportion of it in his breath, blood or urine exceeds the prescribed limit he is guilty of an offence"
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:31 am And I am, in my leisurely way, working on a comprehensive posting of her entire, extensive, history of litigation apart from the horse smuggling decisions already covered by eric. I thought she was entitled to her own discussion.
Only the other day I was wondering what had happened to PoE when I came across this guy, who's quite good at reviewing American legal stuff, on YouTube. Here's his own description of the subject which says it all. An interesting video

Judge Rooke of the Alberta Queen's Bench has issued an EPIC opinion eviscerating a Canadian #sovereigncitizen named Sandra Anderson. Play along and see if you can make Sovereign Citizen Bingo!

Enjoy.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

He's back!

Shilling WeRe Bank and the worthless chequebooks once again.

https://werebank.co.uk/

Via the WeRe Bank website, he's also offering something called Skyhook - Emergency Evaculation From Litigation.

https://removement.net/the-shop/ols/pro ... litigation

He's also offering to buy all our debts, which sounds suspiciously like the Elizabeth Nolson/E-movement scam.

rosy

Post by rosy »

Everything old is new again! Or: :beatinghorse:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Area 52 - Welcomes you. This project is a Save Humanity from Itself project and directed to alleviate totally the repressive and totalitarian subjugation your are currently enduring grace of The Necromiton/Andromie/Odedicron/Omicron Luciferian- Samjase collective. https://removement.net/area-52

Everything seems normal here, nothing odd at all.

Joking aside, I hope financial regulators act more effectively this time. Freeze his banking & PayPal facilities, issue fraud alerts etc.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.