Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by jcolvin2 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:All part of the masterplan to combine the forces of woo into one grand design.
Pray watch, if you will, as the diverse players, their fates entwined, come together in a Greek tragedy worthy of Sophocles or Euripides before they were time machined off to write tele-novelas.
Hubris will indeed end in Nemesis.
Can we cast Quatloos as the chorus?
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I think that state obtains already.
As the plot develops notorial dissent cries 'Woe' at each twist and turn.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:All part of the masterplan to combine the forces of woo into one grand design.
Pray watch, if you will, as the diverse players, their fates entwined, come together in a Greek tragedy worthy of Sophocles or Euripides before they were time machined off to write tele-novelas.
Not even! What we're going to get is a japanamation epic in which a bunch of giant robots come together to form one super giant robot, except every component robot becomes the butt.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Rude, very rude, but probably true. :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

The epic drama is probs being hatched in Stef Shambala's Warrington vegan restaurant - Shambala:
http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/new ... _Shambala/
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Somehow I am not surprised that the people involved have a daughter named Saffron.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Somehow I am not surprised that the people involved have a daughter named Saffron.
For those of us of a certain age:
Donovan wrote:I'm just mad about Saffron
Saffron's mad about me
I'm just mad about Saffron
She's just mad about me
They call me mellow yellow
(Quite rightly)
(Quite rightly)
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I can tell my brother by the flowers in his eyes
On the road to Shambalah
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:I can tell my brother by the flowers in his eyes
On the road to Shambalah

I can tell my brother by the lack of cash in his hand
On the road to Frickintardistan
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

He Who Knows wrote:The epic drama is probs being hatched in Stef Shambala's Warrington vegan restaurant - Shambala:
http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/new ... _Shambala/
Well, Shambala was closed in 2015:

https://www.happycow.net/reviews/shamba ... gton-53574

It was replaced by:

https://www.happycow.net/reviews/the-ve ... gton-63454

However, it seems that Ms Davis didn't last long there as it changed hands in mid-2016:

http://www.scouseveg.co.uk/eating-out/t ... arrington/
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Rekha Patel's no. 1 fan Colin Peters has been lamenting her plight on Chrisy Morris's FB page.
Fear not Colin, Chrisy seems to have found a way to come to her rescue following his visit to a Manchester court on Friday where he 'secured a retrial':
Colin Peters: Rekha Patel had her door and door casing nailed shut and it didn't stop the thugs from smashing their way in. The sickening part of it all is that at no time had Rekha ever done anything at all to warrant her eviction. Everything surrounding her unlawful eviction was based on Fraud and Deception. The evidence in proof of this is available to the courts and the 'system' but they don't want to see it.

Chrisy Morris: I found a way, watch this space x

Colin Peters: Will do Chrisy.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Chrisy Morris wrote: I found a way, watch this space x
There is a very simple way. Tell Wrekha to pay what she owes.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

It's unfortunate for Wrecka that the court timings are arse about face, meaning she won't be able to learn from Obe Wan Kenobe master Chrisy who has 'found a way'. Chrisy's court date at Manchester Crown Court for exactly the same offence is 30th November. Sadly this is two days after Wrecka's at Stockport Magistrates. So she won't be able to see whether Chrisy's tactics, and high risk gamble of taking it to the higher courts, paid off. :cry:
notorial dissent

You're actually assuming she's going to bother showing up for the corrupt judge and court????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

She paid £17,000 but was served with an outstanding bill of £72,000, so she accepted the decision. I believe she has a new legal adviser known as Chrissy Morris, which I presume the payments stopped following her new advice from her new adviser.
notorial dissent

ceylon2 wrote:She paid £17,000 but was served with an outstanding bill of £72,000, so she accepted the decision. I believe she has a new legal adviser known as Chrissy Morris, which I presume the payments stopped following her new advice from her new adviser.
The £17,000 was the insurance/damage incurred as a result of her and her contractor's actions against the neighbor's property. The £72,000 were the costs incurred by the neighbor's solicitors trying to get Wreckha to cough up the £17,000, which took considerable time and resulted in considerable expense ultimately for Wreckha. She accomplished that particular act of stupid all on her own, and quite some time ago, long before Chrisy darkened her door. She has since managed to up the ante again and the outstanding costs are probably now closer to £100,000+ thanks to her antics, and Chrisy's help. So far Wreckha has self sanctioned herself better than £100,000 and the amount is still rising daily.
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

notorial dissent wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:She paid £17,000 but was served with an outstanding bill of £72,000, so she accepted the decision. I believe she has a new legal adviser known as Chrissy Morris, which I presume the payments stopped following her new advice from her new adviser.
The £17,000 was the insurance/damage incurred as a result of her and her contractor's actions against the neighbor's property. The £72,000 were the costs incurred by the neighbor's solicitors trying to get Wreckha to cough up the £17,000, which took considerable time and resulted in considerable expense ultimately for Wreckha. She accomplished that particular act of stupid all on her own, and quite some time ago, long before Chrisy darkened her door. She has since managed to up the ante again and the outstanding costs are probably now closer to £100,000+ thanks to her antics, and Chrisy's help. So far Wreckha has self sanctioned herself better than £100,000 and the amount is still rising daily.
So it was accepted then that she caused damage even before Morris came on the scene with the insurance payment. The court case would involve consultants, surveyors etc gathering evidence which costs money for the legal teams.
notorial dissent

ceylon2 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:
So it was accepted then that she caused damage even before Morris came on the scene with the insurance payment. The court case would involve consultants, surveyors etc gathering evidence which costs money for the legal teams.
The £17,000 was the result of her not paying for the damage or having her insurance cover it and then not responding until she was taken to court over it. So she was adjudged to have been at fault and the damage amount determined, as well as the legal costs. Morris was long after the fact, and had no money insurance or otherwise to give anyone for anything. He cannot in fact pay his own legal costs, which are mounting daily. Morris is a buffoon and a legal pest and a help to no one.
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

notorial dissent wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote: The £17,000 was the insurance/damage incurred as a result of her and her contractor's actions against the neighbor's property. The £72,000 were the costs incurred by the neighbor's solicitors trying to get Wreckha to cough up the £17,000, which took considerable time and resulted in considerable expense ultimately for Wreckha. She accomplished that particular act of stupid all on her own, and quite some time ago, long before Chrisy darkened her door. She has since managed to up the ante again and the outstanding costs are probably now closer to £100,000+ thanks to her antics, and Chrisy's help. So far Wreckha has self sanctioned herself better than £100,000 and the amount is still rising daily.
The £17,000 was the result of her not paying for the damage or having her insurance cover it and then not responding until she was taken to court over it. So she was adjudged to have been at fault and the damage amount determined, as well as the legal costs. Morris was long after the fact, and had no money insurance or otherwise to give anyone for anything. He cannot in fact pay his own legal costs, which are mounting daily. Morris is a buffoon and a legal pest and a help to no one.
Like I said, she accepted causing damage by paying £17,000 and payable to cogent law representing her neighbour. Then stating she paid it under duress in fear of them taking her home. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibLDnVvHX04
Go to 1:48 and hear the relevant statement. Even if it was an insurance payment she still accepted doing the damage.
She even states that she was not knowledgeable back then but now she is. That knowledge points to Morris the monkey who obviously has no idea about the danger he and others put vulnerable people into.
notorial dissent

ceylon2 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:
Like I said, she accepted causing damage by paying £17,000 and payable to cogent law representing her neighbour. Then stating she paid it under duress in fear of them taking her home. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibLDnVvHX04
Go to 1:48 and hear the relevant statement. Even if it was an insurance payment she still accepted doing the damage.
She even states that she was not knowledgeable back then but now she is. That knowledge points to Morris the monkey who obviously has no idea about the danger he and others put vulnerable people into.
Whether or not she accepted causing/doing the damage is irrelevant to reality. The court determined that she was not only responsible but liable for the damage to the neighbor. She did not pay the damage claim amount until she was forced to by the court, and then she did not pay the costs accrued as a result of her intransigence by the legal action and thus ended up back in court and found liable for the costs resulting in her house being seized and sold to cover the costs.