Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by ceylon2 »

TheNewSaint wrote:
ceylon2 wrote: So what is everyone's thought on Rekha being successful in selling her home for £2, do you think she will be successful and why?
This is discussed at length earlier in this thread. This act by Rekha Patel muddied the title. The lower court referred the matter to Chancery Court, which rules on disputes of this type. Based on what happened next - the house was put up for sale - we can infer that the court ruled the sale moot.
Not sure what has happened but due to the sale being completed and a new owner established then only a judge could order things back to the position they were in before, and as it concerned defrauding her next door neighbour then Rekha Patel could face fraud charges even her parents in conspiring to commit an offence can be charged under s1 criminal law act 1977
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

The content of the advice needed for the victims and potential victims of bad freeman advice is really not that challenging.

If somebody wanted to help the potential victims of advice from Ceylon, Menard, Peter of England, Lentz and the like enrollment in a middle school level financial management course would do the trick.

The problems is that average duped freeman doesn't want to hear the simple truth about the way things work in the real world. Patel is a perfect example. My guess is there were a half dozen people no more than a few key strokes away who could have counseled her on the basics of home improvement and personal financial management.

Instead she got the idea somewhere that she could wreck a wall she shared with her neighbor, ignore the courts and then sell/gift her home just before it got taken as settlement.

I have often said the problem with freemen is not so much their smarts, but their mental health.
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

arayder wrote:The content of the advice needed for the victims and potential victims of bad freeman advice is really not that challenging.

If somebody wanted to help the potential victims of advice from Ceylon, Menard, Peter of England, Lentz and the like enrollment in a middle school level financial management course would do the trick.

The problems is that average duped freeman doesn't want to hear the simple truth about the way things work in the real world. Patel is a perfect example. My guess is there were a half dozen people no more than a few key strokes away who could have counseled her on the basics of home improvement and personal financial management.

Instead she got the idea somewhere that she could wreck a wall she shared with her neighbor, ignore the courts and then sell/gift her home just before it got taken as settlement.

I have often said the problem with freemen is not so much their smarts, but their mental health.
Their not suffering mental health, their suffering from greed. They share this info for profit, entrance fees and probably merchandise such as caps, tshirts and so on. Why I say this is because they are fully disclosing their intent in their disclaimers. They know what they are doing and they should be locked up for it.

I remember joining their forum about 4 years ago and desperate to read the 3 letters but could only read them after so many posts made, although there was another option which was pay £5 to gain access immediately. This £5 was soon changed to £7 which was used to helped maintain the forum (yes i know).
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

ceylon2 wrote:Not sure what has happened but due to the sale being completed and a new owner established then only a judge could order things back to the position they were in before, and as it concerned defrauding her next door neighbour then Rekha Patel could face fraud charges even her parents in conspiring to commit an offence can be charged under s1 criminal law act 1977
Please read back through this and older related threads because the above comment tends to indicate that you haven't and people will get fed up with replying and it doesn't add to the discussion.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:Not sure what has happened but due to the sale being completed and a new owner established then only a judge could order things back to the position they were in before, and as it concerned defrauding her next door neighbour then Rekha Patel could face fraud charges even her parents in conspiring to commit an offence can be charged under s1 criminal law act 1977
Please read back through this and older related threads because the above comment tends to indicate that you haven't and people will get fed up with replying and it doesn't add to the discussion.
I have, and also read the article in the newspaper dated Wednesday 28th June 2017 then read notorial dessent's post dated Fri Sep 01, 2017 where he says Yeah yeah sure, it got dismissed for a reason. It was all fantasy, well lies really on her part, but fantasy none the less, and yet she is STILL a homeless fugitive, and very likely to be homeless, unemployed and jailed in the not too distant future. So I'd say our warrior princess isn't doing too hot really. then I went on to read that the next court case hearing is November 2017

I then posted what would probably happen in that hearing in regards to s423 Insolvency Act

Apologies if i am being dumb again or slow.
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ceylon2 wrote:
arayder wrote:I have often said the problem with freemen is not so much their smarts, but their mental health.
Their not suffering mental health, their suffering from greed. They share this info for profit, entrance fees and probably merchandise such as caps, tshirts and so on..
This certainly applies to many of the leader/gurus. And many of the followers who claim high-minded beliefs about the British constitution etc are in reality hoping for a pretext to welsh their obligations. Greed, stupidity and desperation in some cases, clutching at straws to keep their home. Very sad and frustrating to see people fall into FMOTL nonsense when they urgently need advice from a trained debt advisor at CAB.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I've got new neighbors they're coming to dinner and bringing their new puppy. I made them a present, its on the table over there.

I'm not always the grammar police but when I am, I drink dos Equis.

:snicker:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

've got new neighbors they're coming to dinner and bringing their new puppy. I made them a present, its on the table over there.

Aah grammar...the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

Gregg wrote:I've got new neighbors they're coming to dinner and bringing their new puppy. I made them a present, its on the table over there.

:snicker:
Happy now mod? Colour of skin next is it?

I get it now, you didn't think of s423 since Jun 24, 2016 hahahahahahahaha

I am aware that you or any other in power could soon use the modus operandi of the fmotl on me. Stand by Stand by Stand by
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Come on guys, this thread is about Wrekah House Patel only, Mark and John have their own threads and as far as I know have no connection to Wrekah.
Wanna balloon?
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

Penny Wise wrote:Come on guys, this thread is about Wrekah House Patel only, Mark and John have their own threads and as far as I know have no connection to Wrekah.
Precisely. But watch who gets warned
longdog

Post by longdog »

ceylon2 wrote: Happy now mod? Colour of skin next is it?
This is at least the second time you've implicitly accused the members of this forum of being racists... Care to back that up?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Why are you backhanding out racism accusations?

And I don't understand why you somehow serve to the victim card so much.

You came on here advertising an ebook for vulnerable people, yet want to charge them £15.00 for the privilege.

That's a typical tactic of people like Baliman.

I'm not sure why you have to take comments so seriously Ceylon2, and I'm certainly unsure of your intentions on this forum.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Can everyone please stop rising to the bait. Disruptions only occur if you react.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

ceylon2 wrote:
Yes probably using s423 insolvency act
Does sec423 apply to individuals who have not been made bankrupt?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re:

Post by ceylon2 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:
Rekha Patel is insolvent unable or refuses to pay her debts
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Ceylon2 wrote: Rekha Patel is insolvent unable or refuses to pay her debts
Don't think 'refuses to pay debts' classes as being bankrupt. She's got a house worth almost a quarter of a mill with no mortgage. She's minted.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
rumpelstilzchen

Re: Re:

ceylon2 wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:
Rekha Patel is insolvent unable or refuses to pay her debts
Insolvency only applies to companies. Bankruptcy only applies to individuals.
Rekha, as far as I know, has not been made bankrupt.
So, I will ask you again: does sec423 apply to individuals who have not been made bankrupt?
BHF wrote:
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

He Who Knows wrote:
Ceylon2 wrote: Rekha Patel is insolvent unable or refuses to pay her debts
Don't think 'refuses to pay debts' classes as being bankrupt. She's got a house worth almost a quarter of a mill with no mortgage. She's minted.
You could be correct, I suppose they evicted her for fun. Maybe you should give your own educational opinion.
Last edited by ceylon2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

JimUk1 wrote:Why are you backhanding out racism accusations?

And I don't understand why you somehow serve to the victim card so much.

You came on here advertising an ebook for vulnerable people, yet want to charge them £15.00 for the privilege.

That's a typical tactic of people like Baliman.

I'm not sure why you have to take comments so seriously Ceylon2, and I'm certainly unsure of your intentions on this forum.
Here is my first post viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11537 Now would you care to point out where the advert is for my book?
Last edited by ceylon2 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.