Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by He Who Knows »

Since she's now in full "there were no thackstones in the first place" denial, and her supporters seem to be taking that at face value, I thought it might make sense to post these all in one place.
Posting photos of sawn-off 'thacktones' on this site is a bit preaching to the coverted though IMHO. It's the gullibles on Wrecker's Facebook site like know-it-all builder Colin Peters who need to see this. She's happy to tell all manner of lies to get as many signatures for her Change.org petition as possible. Don't know who the biggest idiots are: those who sign away unquestioningly or those who sign first and regret it later like Mark Smith on Hercule Parrot's posting above. :brickwall:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I've said this before, but it bears pointing out again: that's a shared wall. It forms part of the neighbor's home. Therefore it is reasonable that the neighbor has a say in work that is done to it. I think this was called out in the paperwork somewhere, but it should be self-evident. It gobsmacks me that Rekha and her idiot supporters can't grasp this simple concept.

But if they're going to deny the existence of the thackstones - the central piece of the story - all bets are off, I suppose.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Where's Barry Evans when we need him? (He did some expert shill-ing last time on the freetard sites :lol: )
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Well we may not have Barry on the case but others posting on R's very own FB page are certainly no sycophants. I thought I'd capture some of them before they were "Thacked".

"Richard" asks the clueless Anthony Badaloo;
Tell me Anthony has Tom Crawford won?
And "Tara" who isn't buying Rekha's poor little victim story either also has a view about the similarities to Crawfraud;
Tom Crawford has everything to do this. Rekha Patel is following his lead almost exactly. He thinks he's above the law too, he got his house reposessed for non payment of debts owed, he's making youtube films etc out of corrupt judges/police/courts etc just like Miss Patel. Two peas in a pod. How's your mate Chrisy Morris, anyway, and why isn't he helping Rekha? No film crew around this time?
Someone has posted a copy of the April 2011 photo showing the Thack Stones still in place (before their removal by her dodgy builders) with the comment "Busted!". Oh dear.

Joanne has a distinctly Qualoosian view of things;
You are unbelievable, you broke the law, continually!! You are no more above the law than anyone else. I hope you are sacked soon as I find it unbelievable that a pathological liar who has absolutely no respect for the laws of the country can be allowed to teach children!
She continues;
The problem is if you listen to Rehkas version of events it is quite confusing as most of it is untrue. She sold the house to her parents for £2, after she was evicted the first time. I believe the courts have ruled this to be void so the original order still stands, apart from the debt is now bigger! The house will be sold to pay those debts, I don't think this has anything to do with the neighbour any more.
Tara again in response to a question from "Margaret";
The house is being sold to pay the legal expenses, Margaret, which have now risen to £90k. The house is not going to the neighbour. If it was going to the neighbour it wouldn't be up for sale!
Of course some folk will use this to reinforce their own prejudices. Here's the equally clueless Craig Pepper;
And just by reading the above it sounds like freemasonry to me! Who ever her neighbour is there connection is to a Freemason

Half right Craig, there were masons involved alright, just of the cowboy variety.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

exiledscouser wrote:And "Tara" who isn't buying Rekha's poor little victim story either also has a view about the similarities to Crawfraud
I see Princess Rekha made both the "ill family member" and "no warrant" arguments. That's pretty much the entire Crawford playbook.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

There is a way for those with regrets about signing Ms Patel's petition to remove their name:

https://help.change.org/s/article/ka10G ... uage=en_US
SUMMARY
When you sign a petition, you will receive an email notification which contains a link to to remove your support. This email will generally have a subject line that begins "You have a message about..."
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm still trying to figure out why they messed with them to begin with when it appears they weren't even on her house.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

I'm still trying to figure out why they messed with them to begin with when it appears they weren't even on her house.
My guess would be that, as she used builders that were friends of the family, & hence probably not local or aware that both properties are Grade II listed, they cut them off because they 'were in the way'.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

He Who Knows wrote:It's the gullibles on Wrecker's Facebook site like know-it-all builder Colin Peters who need to see this. ..:
Colin Peters isn't a builder, unless you mean rubbish websites ranting about the various conspiracies and frauds committed against him (freemasons, judges, paedophiles, etc)..
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

TheNewSaint wrote:I've said this before, but it bears pointing out again: that's a shared wall. It forms part of the neighbor's home. Therefore it is reasonable that the neighbor has a say in work that is done to it. I think this was called out in the paperwork somewhere, but it should be self-evident. It gobsmacks me that Rekha and her idiot supporters can't grasp this simple concept.
Party Wall Act -
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/party-wall- ... 6-guidance
notorial dissent

Wakeman52 wrote:
My guess would be that, as she used builders that were friends of the family, & hence probably not local or aware that both properties are Grade II listed, they cut them off because they 'were in the way'.
While I agree totally with your assessment, I still don't get it, it would have to have been some considerably work to have actually done that when it would have been so much simpler and easier to have just left them alone. I also can't believe they accepted that gawdawful flashing work.

HP, in answer to your question, THEY SIMPLY DIDN'T CARE. It wasn't their problem. That has been the hallmark of EVERYTHING she has done to date.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:I'm still trying to figure out why they messed with them to begin with when it appears they weren't even on her house.
As far as I can tell from the photos, and it's many decades since I last did a roofing job (properly I might add), the new roof is slightly lower than the old roof and the thackstones would've not served any purpose. The bodge artist responsible should've made the new roof compatible with the existing thackstones which would've been moderately difficult and moderately time consuming but very far from impossible. At best/worst constructing the edge of the new roof to align with the thackstones would've taken a half-way decent roofer a day... Two at the outside. What I really don't understand is that cutting off the thackstones and letting in the new lead flashings that were used into the existing wall would not have taken substantially less time than doing the job properly.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

YA I NO Productions I have just Recived an interesting phone call from Glossop police Re: the situation and Patel cottage. Apparently I kindly asked the instigator of the fraud and deception in a letter if she would like to take part in my documentary ??? . Police said they have been contacted and she declines my offer why call the police. Even they said it was well written and polite. Lol what does that tell us...
It tells us that you had already formed an irrational and defamatory prejudice against the neighbour, before hearing her account of events.

It tells us that you were not approaching the neighbour in journalistic good faith, but with the intention of helping Wrecka to commit further anti social behaviour and harassment.

It tells us that the police were not remotely fooled by your pathetic pretence of being a filmmaker, and recognised you as a spiteful nutjob.

It tells us that the police are aware of the harassment and distress caused by Wrecka's grubby troupe of thugs and trolls, and rightly protecting the victim.

All in all, very satisfactory. Well done Derbyshire Police.

(Copied from the Chrisy Savile topic)
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

YA I NO Productions I have just Recived an interesting phone call from Glossop police Re: the situation and Patel cottage. Apparently I kindly asked the instigator of the fraud and deception in a letter if she would like to take part in my documentary ??? . Police said they have been contacted and she declines my offer why call the police. Even they said it was well written and polite. Lol what does that tell us...
A good find Hercule Parrot, where did you discover it? I've looked on Ken Thompson's FB and his 'Ya I No Productions' FB but can't see it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The freetard advice has continued into the small hours, no doubt fuelled by a few sherberts
Tony Butler Order, not ask, the Chief Constable of Derbyshire to investigate your Common Law complaint of the unlawful Theft of your home, as he is sworn to do by his Oath of Office.
Theft is a criminal, not civil offence, so why the police in attendance ignoring, and aiding an unlawful court order signed by a judge, also perjury get his oath of office by siting in an unlawful, no jury court, operating illegally. (Halsbury Laws of England. "All no jury courts are not Courts of Law but Courts of Administration. They are unlawful and operating illegally, no Act, can ever be passed to make them lawful.")
I demand you get off your fat arse and protect my lawful rights, or I will sue you for criminal conspiracy to defraud, and abetting the theft of my property.
I will be taking over the Town Hall in the near future, for a Grand Jury hearing of my complaint to a jury of my peers. I will get justice
Yup, worked a treat for Tom.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent

Tony Butler seems to be real good at giving advice, wonder if he follows his own?

that is a whole heapin' helpin' of' stupid there, guaranteed to get you a nice, well probably not really, room to yourself, not likely either, and a visit before one of those unlawful judges.

I would think that after a taste of the local hospitality that Princess snowflake would not be so willing to try again. That lesson she may have learned.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Tony Butler wrote:
or I will sue you for criminal conspiracy to defraud
Yeah good idea. Sue the Chief Constable for "attendance ignoring, and aiding an unlawful court order signed by a judge sitting in an unlawful, no jury court, operating illegally."
And where are you going to sue the Chief Constable, old fruit?
In front of a judge sitting in an unlawful, no jury court operating illegally?
Freetards are so funny.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent

Tony Butler would seem to be many sandwiches short of a picnic. Do they go to an eggstrah speshul skool to learn to be that stupid and clueless?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

And he wonders why the police contacted him!

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Dear Ken,

If you fail to rebutt this notice in 10 seconds then you admit to being mister stinky poo pants. Remember, silence is admission.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????