Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by daltontrumbno »

He Who Knows wrote:Wrecka's "supporters" seem to be less altruistic than at first thought. Colin Peters is one who crops up a lot who never misses an opportunity to present his WordPress blog, https://corruptionaboundsintheuk.wordpress.com/ about his almost identical experience to Wrecka's.
Seems he's now got a couple of adverts on his blog - probably due to an increase in the number of views arising from his piggy-backing of Wrecka's case.
Looks like he's a Magna Carta-ite of the Jehovah branch. Takes all sorts I guess.
After reading Colin's story I can't understand for the life of me why he supports Rekha, he seems to have been a builder who was screwed over for a relatively small sum of money and the person who owed him the money tied him up in years of vexious litigation to avoid paying what he was owed. You would think Colin would support the neighbours Rather than Rekha because what Rekha did to the neighbours is very similar to what happend to Colin.
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

daltontrumbno wrote:After reading Colin's story I can't understand for the life of me why he supports Rekha, he seems to have been a builder who was screwed over for a relatively small sum of money and the person who owed him the money tied him up in years of vexious litigation to avoid paying what he was owed. You would think Colin would support the neighbours Rather than Rekha because what Rekha did to the neighbours is very similar to what happend to Colin.
Peters was convinced he had been deliberately set-up and screwed over - his client had planned from the start to cheat him, and had falsely befriended him in advance for that purpose. Perhaps that's true, but it was a long and complex swindle for modest gain. Seems unlikely to me, more probable that his client was the sort of person who routinely tries to evade debts and stiff contractors (the size of his hands was sadly unmentioned).

Anyway, Peters was also convinced that any reasonable justice system would see what had happened. In reality his client had a good lawyer and a tame expert witness, and Peters lost his claim. He represented himself at the Appeal Court (rare and remarkable at that time), and again failed to persuade the court.

The striking thing about his subsequent 30yr grievance is how he explains his defeat. Not merely "the client lied to the court and they accepted enough of it for my claim to fail" or "with hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have tried to represent myself". No, for Colin Peters this this is about the character and integrity of every professional involved. The client's lawyers were knowingly complicit in fraud and perjury, his own were lazy or incompetent. The client's expert witness was a charlatan, and all the judges were wilfully perverse and corrupt. The system is rotten from top to bottom.

And that is why he engages with Wrecka's story. If he ignores the facts and listens only to her account of injustice and corruption, then he can tell himself "they're still doing it, like they did to me". It validates his false perception of martyred victimhood, and keeps the doubts at bay. After wasting 30 yrs on this futile nonsense, his greatest risk would be to consciously realise his own foolishness. So he wants and needs Wrecka to be a victim of orchestrated injustice.

Another similar lifelong victim myth in UK is Roger P Jones (https://victims-unite.net/our-cases-as- ... j-p-jones/). There is a striking similarity in their accounts, every setback being the result of corruption or incompetence rather than weak evidence or their own ability to argue their cases.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Hercule Parrot wrote: And that is why he engages with Wrecka's story. If he ignores the facts and listens only to her account of injustice and corruption, then he can tell himself "they're still doing it, like they did to me". It validates his false perception of martyred victimhood, and keeps the doubts at bay. After wasting 30 yrs on this futile nonsense, his greatest risk would be to consciously realise his own foolishness. So he wants and needs Wrecka to be a victim of orchestrated injustice.
Brilliant precis of Colin Peters' case, Hercule. The thing about these professional victims is that they're earning money from adverts on their blogs. And each time a new "victim" like Wrecker appears, they piggyback on their new audiences by advertising their own blogs.
There's money in them thar 30-year grudges.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

He Who Knows wrote: Brilliant precis of Colin Peters' case, Hercule. The thing about these professional victims is that they're earning money from adverts on their blogs. And each time a new "victim" like Wrecker appears, they piggyback on their new audiences by advertising their own blogs.
There's money in them thar 30-year grudges.
Thank you, but I wouldn't overestimate the income from the adverts on Peters' obscure blog. I would be surprised if he earned £1 pw from this, against the loss of 30yrs of cheerful productivity. (https://smartblogger.com/blog-ads/)
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

She's been "couch surfing" for several months now. You think she'd have gotten a semi-permanent place to stay by now. Can she not afford rent? Does she think she's moving back into the cottage any day now? And who could put up with Princess Rekha for any length of time? Oh, and clearly her parents aren't buying her another house.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

TheNewSaint wrote:She's been "couch surfing" for several months now. You think she'd have gotten a semi-permanent place to stay by now. Can she not afford rent? Does she think she's moving back into the cottage any day now? And who could put up with Princess Rekha for any length of time? Oh, and clearly her parents aren't buying her another house.
I think our darling Wrekha is in deep denial. Wrekha is also cheap, but the CAN she pay rent part is a good question. Personally I can't imagine that Princess Snowflake would be an ideal even short term guest. She's too self important and entitled for that. I am remembering, maybe wrongly, that one of her parents had been fairly ill during the height of this, and I think the parental money faucet has been shut down. So I can't imagine things are going too well for her in any direction. Of course, at the rate she is going housing may not be an issue since she seems determined to become a guest of HM Prison system.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

notorial dissent wrote:CAN she pay rent part is a good question.
I could be wrong here, but her case is surely well known enough (& she has publicly trashed several estate agents), which might lead to the conclusion that she would be a very unattractive proposition as a tenant. Her employers must be by now aware that she has a criminal record, so that her job must be in jeopardy. There is also the difficulty that, having voluntarily made herself homeless, she will have to start from a very low place on the social housing ladder.

So with no house, no job, no money & no prospects, I wonder how long it will be before her friends become tired of her presence. Mind you, having read her last post, I don't think deep denial is even close to describing her current state.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If they are Wrekha's friends to begin with, I don't hold out much expectation that they are any in contact with reality than she is, probably even less so if they are swallowing her line of bilge. I just can't see that as being much of a recommendation in the smarts department, and if they are letting her live with them, even less so.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Wakeman52 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:CAN she pay rent part is a good question.
I could be wrong here, but her case is surely well known enough (& she has publicly trashed several estate agents), which might lead to the conclusion that she would be a very unattractive proposition as a tenant. Her employers must be by now aware that she has a criminal record, so that her job must be in jeopardy. There is also the difficulty that, having voluntarily made herself homeless, she will have to start from a very low place on the social housing ladder.

So with no house, no job, no money & no prospects, I wonder how long it will be before her friends become tired of her presence. Mind you, having read her last post, I don't think deep denial is even close to describing her current state.
The only thing you missed out is credit rating. Even if she goes to a letting agent who doesn't "know" her, her credit rating will be through the floor by now.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Looks like Rekha Patel received an extended Civil Restraint Order from Manchester District Registry, Queens Bench on 30th November 2017. She's on the list.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/extended-ci ... s-in-force
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

He Who Knows wrote:Looks like Rekha Patel received an extended Civil Restraint Order from Manchester District Registry, Queens Bench on 30th November 2017. She's on the list.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/extended-ci ... s-in-force
She'll be getting that idiot bloke, her alleged 'Landlord', to start proceedings on her behalf.

Wonder what the legal bill's standing at now !?
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Well, 2 months down the line, Hanover Cottage is still for sale:

https://www.reedsrains.co.uk/property/h ... -201004900

but the 'Modern Auction' idea seems to have been abandoned.

Ms Patel also appears to have deactivated or deleted her FB account.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
ArthurWankspittle

Wakeman52 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:54 pm Well, 2 months down the line, Hanover Cottage is still for sale:

Ms Patel also appears to have deactivated or deleted her FB account.
FB not been updated for months but still there as far as I can tell.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Facebook page last updated on 13th January, nothing since.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:38 pm FB not been updated for months but still there as far as I can tell.
Just had another brief look. All the links to her name on personal posts have gone dead (blacked out), unless that means I've been blocked! Those for the group about 'Community Truth & Justice' etc are still live, but haven't been updated.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Wakeman52 wrote: Well, 2 months down the line, Hanover Cottage is still for sale:

When I rang the agent yesterday they said an offer had been accepted on Hanover Cottage this week (the first buyer had pulled out) so it's sold subject to contract.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

I've just had a look at Tunkashila Ltd and it seems Peter McDowell (Rekha's "landlord") has resigned! Guess who's the new director now? Our old friend Ken Thompson "of the Thompson family" :haha: :haha: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... 9/officers
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

How long does the farce continue after the place is actually sold?
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:09 amHow long does the farce continue after the place is actually sold?
I wouldn't call this a farce; more a long-running saga & nightmare for the neighbour.

Let's see. Any competent conveyancing solicitor acting for the prospective buyer(s) is going to ask questions (but the estate agents or even her neighbours have likely already spilled the beans) about the charges, court cases and interesting transaction history revealed by a Land Registry search! Questions need also to be asked about why the LR accepted these changes to the deeds without commenting. Should one of the judges involved have prevented anyone from doing so? It has allowed Ms Patel to run a few rings around the justice system. I wonder if the first failed sale was a ringer and if some of the viewings have been shams just to gum up the works a bit more.

I can imagine that, given her persistence to date, it will require a court order (a la Tom Crawford) preventing her approaching the place for the action to stop after a sale goes through. Even then, she, her family & her FMOTL associates are unlikely to go quietly. Security guards and dogs have been used in the past to limit the possibilities of her attempting to squat. Again.

Will the purchaser follow the TC model? Buy cheap, well below MV and then resell at a price which makes a quick profit.

Additionally, HTH has Ken Thompson been allowed by CH to use the 'Family Thompson' FMOTL epithet to register as a director?

Whatever, the goings-on in Simmondley Village are unlikely to end soon.
ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:47 am I've just had a look at Tunkashila Ltd and it seems Peter McDowell (Rekha's "landlord") has resigned! Guess who's the new director now? Our old friend Ken Thompson "of the Thompson family" :haha: :haha: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... 9/officers
Maybe he just realised that this is going nowhere and doesn't want any part of it. Or maybe a grown up just explained he could be on the hook for, what was it, £7500 of stamp duty?