Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Wakeman52 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:04 am Will the purchaser follow the TC model? Buy cheap, well below MV and then resell at a price which makes a quick profit.
To answer that one first, not likely. See the old estate agent pictures, the place is quite presentable and up to date. Tom's place hadn't been modernised since the 80s or earlier apart from a bit of work they had done not long after they bought it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

Wakeman52 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:04 am Let's see. Any competent conveyancing solicitor acting for the prospective buyer(s) is going to ask questions (but the estate agents or even her neighbours have likely already spilled the beans) about the charges, court cases and interesting transaction history revealed by a Land Registry search! Questions need also to be asked about why the LR accepted these changes to the deeds without commenting. Should one of the judges involved have prevented anyone from doing so? It has allowed Ms Patel to run a few rings around the justice system. I wonder if the first failed sale was a ringer and if some of the viewings have been shams just to gum up the works a bit more.
Re the LR. Patel owned the place outright so with the correct forms she might have been able to do some things. On the other hand, do we know if the LR has all these transactions marked in some way? Has the LR been notified of the court proceedings?

The buyer needs to be certain of the following:
At completion they and their lender are on the LR, deeds etc. and no-one else.
Note it is listed Grade 2 and get the repairs done accordingly.

Introduce selves to neighbours. I suspect most are on the side of the adjoining neighbour and they will be glad to see an end to this fiasco.

Keep geese or large in-your-face dog or pack thereof.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:35 am
Wakeman52 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:04 am Let's see. Any competent conveyancing solicitor acting for the prospective buyer(s) is going to ask questions (but the estate agents or even her neighbours have likely already spilled the beans) about the charges, court cases and interesting transaction history revealed by a Land Registry search! Questions need also to be asked about why the LR accepted these changes to the deeds without commenting. Should one of the judges involved have prevented anyone from doing so? It has allowed Ms Patel to run a few rings around the justice system. I wonder if the first failed sale was a ringer and if some of the viewings have been shams just to gum up the works a bit more.
Re the LR. Patel owned the place outright so with the correct forms she might have been able to do some things. On the other hand, do we know if the LR has all these transactions marked in some way? Has the LR been notified of the court proceedings?

The buyer needs to be certain of the following:
At completion they and their lender are on the LR, deeds etc. and no-one else.
Note it is listed Grade 2 and get the repairs done accordingly.

Introduce selves to neighbours. I suspect most are on the side of the adjoining neighbour and they will be glad to see an end to this fiasco.

Keep geese or large in-your-face dog or pack thereof.
The last time I looked at the Land Registry entry a couple of months ago it was frozen at a date in February 2017, normally the entry says it's correct to the current date and time you accessed it, which said to me it had been frozen by order of Court whilst they sorted out her shenanigans with registering a Company as owner.

The neighbours Insurance Company were still listed as having a charge against the property along with Tunkashila Limited.

Haven't looked at it recently though.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

thought all this was sorted in the last court appearance where it was ruled the transactions were shams.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Oh dear, word on the street has it that there's another dog patrol guarding Hanover Cottage. Sounds like Wrecka's been up to no good - gluing the keyholes to stop estate agent's viewings! :naughty: Clearly hasn't stopped the recent buyer tho. :haha:
Can anyone else on here confirm this?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:29 pm Oh dear, word on the street has it that there's another dog patrol guarding Hanover Cottage. Sounds like Wrecka's been up to no good - gluing the keyholes to stop estate agent's viewings! :naughty: Clearly hasn't stopped the recent buyer tho. :haha:
Can anyone else on here confirm this?
Is it still boarded up by the security company? If so she presumably can only allegedly have glued up the security companies locks which she could be paying for anyway. Thought there was a CCTV camera there too?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

He Who Knows wrote on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:48 am
Seems the CCTV camera was there in June 2016 too, filming the bailiffs https://tamesidereporter.com/2017/06/ne ... udgement1/
The security door is still there and she glued up the keyholes on that which, yes Arthur W, she ultimately pays for. I take it the CCTV camera belongs to her as it was there before she was first evicted (see above). Can anyone post the recent Land Reg details on here? Curiouser and curiouser....
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Chaos wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:02 pm thought all this was sorted in the last court appearance where it was ruled the transactions were shams.
It was, but that doesn't stop Rekha and Ken from pretending that Tunkashila Ltd is relevant somehow. Who knows, maybe there was a power struggle. Maybe Thompson and McDowell fought over which one of them gets to be the fictional "landlord".
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

the goings-on in Simmondley Village are unlikely to end soon.
As an American, I take it that's pronounced "Simmy"?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
ArthurWankspittle

Dr. Caligari wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:56 am
No it's not one of those names. It's SIMM ONd LEe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simmondley
Is that THE house in the wiki picture, anyone?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Wikipedia wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simmondley

The population of the High Peak ward at the 2011 Census was 4,727.
Perhaps we should update that to 4,726. :snicker:
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:03 pm
Dr. Caligari wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:56 am
No it's not one of those names. It's SIMM ONd LEe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simmondley
Is that THE house in the wiki picture, anyone?
Is there any way to tell if a name is "one of those"? Or do you just have to live there?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
ArthurWankspittle

Dr. Caligari wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:19 am Is there any way to tell if a name is "one of those"? Or do you just have to live there?
One just knows.

Back on topic, I can (BOTG) confirm an apparent security presence with canine overtones.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Highly recommend "Wild Wild Country" on Netflix. Spookily similar personality traits between Ma Anand Sheela (A.K.A. Sheela Ambalal Patel) and Princess Rekha Patel. They're both from Gujurat too, maybe they're related? :lol:

Here's a snippet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ib8MdHT61k

https://www.ndtv.com/indians-abroad/why ... ds-1654487
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Wakeman52 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:20 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:38 pm FB not been updated for months but still there as far as I can tell.
Just had another brief look. All the links to her name on personal posts have gone dead (blacked out), unless that means I've been blocked! Those for the group about 'Community Truth & Justice' etc are still live, but haven't been updated.
I would expect there is an employment and/or Fitness To Teach investigation underway by now. If Wrecka has any sense at all, she'll be taking care with public comments on social media.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:12 am Back on topic, I can (BOTG) confirm an apparent security presence with canine overtones.
At least £100 per 8hr shift for a security guard with van and dog. If they're covering the house 24/7 that's over £2,000pw, deductible from the surplus equity. Maybe they're only paying for patrol visits, but it will still be £hundreds pw.

I don't think Wrecka is getting the respect she deserves for supporting job creation in the local community.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think the ''has any sense at all" is pretty much a non-starter. She has been gven plenty of opportunity to grow some previously, AND HASN'T.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:06 pm
Wakeman52 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:20 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:38 pm FB not been updated for months but still there as far as I can tell.
Just had another brief look. All the links to her name on personal posts have gone dead (blacked out), unless that means I've been blocked! Those for the group about 'Community Truth & Justice' etc are still live, but haven't been updated.
I would expect there is an employment and/or Fitness To Teach investigation underway by now. If Wrecka has any sense at all, she'll be taking care with public comments on social media.
If she had any sense, she would still be living in her house, the thackstones would still be in place, and she would be having afternoon tea with her neighbors.

And we would never have heard of her.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: ↑
Back on topic, I can (BOTG) confirm an apparent security presence with canine overtones.

At least £100 per 8hr shift for a security guard with van and dog. If they're covering the house 24/7 that's over £2,000pw, deductible from the surplus equity. Maybe they're only paying for patrol visits, but it will still be £hundreds pw.

I don't think Wrecka is getting the respect she deserves for supporting job creation in the local community.
Yes she really has created substantial employment for two F/T security guards who've been stationed outside her ex-house permanently for the last 3 weeks. Word on the street is that they'll be there until the house is sold due to the continued attempted break-ins by Ms Shoutypants and her gang of 9 who came last Week (Saturday) with a new door ready for her next squatting episode. Allegedly the two guards wafted them away like gnats. These guards are ex-military who've been posted to Afghanistan. Comparison is futile. :haha:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

He Who Knows wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:43 am Word on the street is that they'll be there until the house is sold due to the continued attempted break-ins by Ms Shoutypants and her gang of 9 who came last Week (Saturday) with a new door ready for her next squatting episode.
And she wasn't arrested?

If the reports are true, this situation is way past Princess Rekha needing to be barred from the property and/or thrown in jail. Even Tom Crawford wasn't this persistent.