Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by Gregg »

Well if we don't pitch in and pay for live streaming content from the Cottage, 24/7 with commentary during prime hours, we haven't learned much either.

Surely we can tempt a neighbor by offering to pay for the equipment and toss in £100 for their trouble to let us mount a cam on the roof to cover the action. I would pay that much myself!

Someone make this happen and send the bills to me at Der Dachshundbünker!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

NYGman wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:23 pm Hasn't she got back some equity yet? If so, what does she think that is for, compensation for her time?
She might, actually.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

He Who Knows wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:16 am .she delivered valentine roses at 2am to all the neighbours (including Hanover cottage) with the message "Have a nice day".
That's weird and creepy. Seems she still bears malice against the neighbours.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

NYGman wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:23 pmHasn't she got back some equity yet?
If you mean from the sale of the house, I don't suppose she got a penny. Wasn't the claim over £90K by the time they got the Order for Sale, then there was two years of 24/7 security before it was finally sold. Plus was it three evictions, although I guess anything after the date of sale was on Macca's tab.

By the way I had a quick look to see if she'd posted anything relevant, and notice she didn't respond to this a couple of months ago ...
Colin Peters Rekha Patel Are you still active in seeking to get your home back, which was stolen from you, by members of the 'system', through provable fraud and deception? I just wish that I could get through to you with the truth of what I know happened to you. You once emailed me and told me that you dreaded receiving my emails, but why?? How far as it got you being misled by others who have got you deeper and deeper into the mire? I reiterate that you will not get justice through the 'system'. because the more that it incriminates itself, the more it will be determined to cover up for itself. You have my phone number Rekha. Its up to you.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have seen nothing to indicate that Wrekha EVER learns or is capable of admitting error. She hasn't in all this long sad saga. Well, has she?????? She's too old, too invested in her delusions, and frankly too delusional to do so. Between her very expensive first round with the lawyers at what £90K, and then second of lesser expense, and third round of court escapades, followed by the sealing up of Casa Patel and the ultimate sale I can't imagine she had a dime, 10p, of equity left by the time all was said and done. She's running on fumes and delusion at this point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rosy

Post by rosy »

He Who Knows wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:16 am .she delivered valentine roses at 2am to all the neighbours (including Hanover cottage) with the message "Have a nice day".
I would definitely be contacting the police if an ex-neighbour delivered roses to me in the middle of the night!
longdog

Post by longdog »

It does make you think of police press conference where Inspector Corner of the Yard says "And it was when we discovered each of the victims received a single red rose that we had our first major breakthrough..."
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rosy wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:57 pm
I would definitely be contacting the police if an ex-neighbour delivered roses to me in the middle of the night!
If it were that particular former neighbor, you'd bet I 'd be calling the police and the lawyers.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

by Hercule Parrot
He Who Knows wrote: ↑
.she delivered valentine roses at 2am to all the neighbours (including Hanover cottage) with the message "Have a nice day".

That's weird and creepy. Seems she still bears malice against the neighbours.
It's the "weird and creepy" factor that got her the 5-year restraining order in the first place.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

rosy wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:57 pm
Over here where half the population have enough weaponry to outfit a platoon of Infantry, doing something creepy like that will get your body ventilated with very neat .223 caliber holes. Doubly so if you have the reputation as the half mad lady who got evicted and it took three tries and making a bunker of the place to keep you out.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

It appears she has turned her attention to the Covid19 con

https://www.facebook.com/rekhaben.maths
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Typical truther, jumps from one conspiracy theory to another.
She's been keeping a low profile over lockdown, unlike her barrister Henry Hendron...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... hears.html
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

He Who Knows wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:47 pm unlike her barrister Henry Hendron...
Mr Hedron was very lucky that his career survived the chemsex fatality incident in 2015, but appears to have learned nothing at all from that. Taking the discipline allegations at face value (not yet proven blah blah) it seems inevitable that he will now be struck off. Perhaps he can then lend his talents to EWE's equity law charade?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

This appears to indicate that the cottage's ownership is moving another step away from RP.

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/3707144

It doesn't appear to be for sale.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Wakeman52 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:53 am This appears to indicate that the cottage's ownership is moving another step away from RP.

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/3707144

It doesn't appear to be for sale.
She could of course lodge a claim against the estate in order to recover what is rightfully hers :brickwall:

TheRambler
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Wakeman52 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:53 am This appears to indicate that the cottage's ownership is moving another step away from RP.
Is the deceased the guy we referred to as Macca? The developer who took no shit from her squatters & get her thrown out after the big red key deployment.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Pretty sure that's "Macca". I think this is standard estate processing but it has taken its time, I'm sure I did my mum's a lot quicker. It is a standard anyone got any claim against this person speak up now because after a period of time you are out of luck.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Friend of the site Hooray Henry Hendron is still winning. Maybe a new moniker of "Teflon" would be more appropriate than "Hooray"!

https://courtnewsuk.co.uk/what-does-thi ... truck-off/

(I guess we'll have to wait for one of the dailies to buy up the story from CourtNews and publish it before we hear more details)
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 3:03 pm Friend of the site Hooray Henry Hendron is still winning. Maybe a new moniker of "Teflon" would be more appropriate than "Hooray"!

https://courtnewsuk.co.uk/what-does-thi ... truck-off/

(I guess we'll have to wait for one of the dailies to buy up the story from CourtNews and publish it before we hear more details)
The Daily Fail is already off the mark: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... k-off.html

TheRambler
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

It appears that the whole 'Tunkashila' house of cards (the attempt to claim that a ltd co 'owned' Hanover Cottage) has collapsed. The company has been dissolved.

https://find-and-update.company-informa ... ng-history

Peter McDowell did have accounts prepared until the 2019 accounting year; these claimed inter alia that there had been a 'fraudulent conveyance', resulting in the company losing its only asset. He seems to have tired of this... :brickwall:
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.