"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by notorial dissent »

Since this group, in their entirety seem to be totally unfamiliar with reality, their total cluelessness about A61 is not surprising based on their general unfamiliarity with and ignorance of both law and history.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Somebody really ought to tell them that under the strict construction not only of the literal terms of Magna Carta, but also in the position of social standing of the day, they're all ignorant peasants and serfs and their "rights" as it were, were to "Shut the hell up and work harder"

Magna Carta is the basis of a lot of ideas in our common legal heritage, most importantly the concept that The King can't just rule by decree. But it was a few centuries away from anyone not in a pretty small circle from having much in the way of rights. Simon Schama summed it up pretty well "It amounted mostly to tax reform for the Barons"
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pretty much, yeah.

The Barons of the time wouldn't have even given this lot a second, let alone a first look. They would basically have been property, chattel is I believe the proper term, since none of this crowd would even qualify as yeomen.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

As far as I can work out the current position with the 'lawful rebels' is that they have attempted to send their oaths to various individual 'barons' and the responses have varied from returned unopened, to completely ignored with just the occasional curt reply. There were never 25 barons in 'lawful rebellion' to start with of course which is a precondition of Article 61 so they've just ignored that part... That and the whole thing about that version of MC not actually being 'current' of course.

Not having had any success at swearing allegiance to the 25 non-existent rebellious barons they have concluded that just sending their 'oath' to any old 'baron' is near enough and even a returned unopened oath still counts because it 'proves their intent'. I'm not entirely certain whether the current party line actually requires the 'oath' to be sent to anybody at all, I have a suspicion that just claiming to be 'under oath' is good enough. In any event even if A61 were still in effect and even if their were 25 barons in lawful rebellion they wouldn't actually have any proof unless they had their oaths countersigned by all 25 barons so the courts wouldn't care anyway.

Their complete ignorance of the actual contents of A61 reminds me of one of my grandmothers. She was a nasty minded, petty, vindictive, bigoted and generally detestable woman who justified all of her actions as the actions of 'A good Christian' who lived 'according to the bible', a book she had clearly never picked up in her life let alone actually read.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

longdog wrote:I am proud to share with my fellow paedo-nonces the funniest thing I've seen all day...

Mark Abbott

?? Court didn't want to know, Peter smith, this was for me failing to provide, looks good but I'm not sure it should of been that easy lol.

Craig Pepper

U have been dealt with in your absence? I don't get what u mean here? U haven't got away with anything m8?

David Robinson

Yes they proceeded against you anyway....not sure what you sent to them but it seems you used arguments orther than whether or not they had the authority to hear the matter.

Mark Abbott

A shit,, I'm te reading it right now, I thought it said there were taking no further action as it stands..... not it still stands, fek
Genius Mark Abbott sends Magnum Charter drivel to the court and mistakes a "Nothing in your gibberish affects your conviction or punishment... The sentence stands" letter for a "My god!!! Your mighty legal powers have made us think again and you are an innocent man without a blot on your impeccable character" letter :haha:
Here's my Viz style Top Tip for Mr Abbott - 'When posting correspondence from law enforcement about previous driving offences don't cover the address with your torn up rizla packets, as this may suggest that it's worth stopping you for a drug test in future.'
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

A61 appears to have become a personal-use version of the true NESARA law: it solves any problem you want it to.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It looks like rebel Colin has put a lot of effort into his 2x 2 hour statements to the police. Armed with all that important sounding lingo, what could possibly go wrong?
I did 2 2 hour statements about hulls public stolen £320 million and police harassment and again was told police had done nothing wrong ?
They all know there breaking the laws .
ok, so we're off to a good start. What happened after inflicting 4 hours of boredom on said PC Plod?
......and was ignored completely I've reported them to
Ipcc,Electoral commission ,Ombudsman

The full works they just all ignore you
So not quite according to plan then. Chin up and double down
..I even reported to chief cuntable , commissioner as well ,
Try it they all just ignore you completely it's a joke .
not looking so good now.but good old Badvoc Truelove has the remedy.
you need to go higher , then put it on public notice ie news paper , get an reporter to put article in the paper , about complainant
So, the peacefull route doens't appear to work. Up the ante. With the inevitable outcome:

http://www.heytoday.co.uk/local-news/hu ... -break-in/
Mr Worrall allegedly sent emails saying that he would arrest Hull’s councillors and MPs for “stealing” the city’s public money.
and finally:

http://www.briefreport.co.uk/news/brans ... 30186.html
AN INJUNCTION banning a Bransholme man from contacting MPs and councillors in Hull has been extended for a year.
Well played that man!
mugshot:

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Yes, Col is a very unknown nut case from my home town.

I've watched his youtoob videos (or tried) were he ultimately proclaims Hull city council have stolen something ridiculous like 300£ Million pounds and lost loads of votes.

Col mate, when did the council ever count the votes!

And as for stealing money, the council never had any money. They couldn't even afford to paint the park gates when I was growing up, so I think stealing a ridiculously large sum of money would be questioned by the central government.

Complete bellend, and a disgrace to Hull!
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:Yes, Col is a very unknown nut case from my home town.

I've watched his youtoob videos (or tried) were he ultimately proclaims Hull city council have stolen something ridiculous like 300£ Million pounds and lost loads of votes.

Col mate, when did the council ever count the votes!

And as for stealing money, the council never had any money. They couldn't even afford to paint the park gates when I was growing up, so I think stealing a ridiculously large sum of money would be questioned by the central government.

Complete bellend, and a disgrace to Hull!
He's from Bransholme... 'Nuff said :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:Yes,

I'm willing to wager he drinks in "The Swallow".

Without a doubt the worst pub in Britain, Europe and possibly the world.

Yes I'm all too familiar with people from that estate. Growing up in Sutton, I had the unfortunate pleasure of sharing the old Number 32 bus home with them.

Some very unpleasant people and I can see why it's a breeding ground for freemen!
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote: Yes I'm all too familiar with people from that estate. Growing up in Sutton, I had the unfortunate pleasure of sharing the old Number 32 bus home with them.
Much the same this side of the river. We respectable North Hull dwellers have to share the Number 5 with the scum from Orchard Park. :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Another rebel manages to talk himself into an expensive (to him) court case...
Mel Michaluk

Interesting response to my 6th notice to Northumbrian Water I advised I'd pay what I owe August end

Anyone would think the six notices were complete bullshit that don't work.

PS: When did it become six notices rather than five and when can we expect a seventh to be conjured up by the gurus?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:
JimUk1 wrote: Yes I'm all too familiar with people from that estate. Growing up in Sutton, I had the unfortunate pleasure of sharing the old Number 32 bus home with them.
Much the same this side of the river. We respectable North Hull dwellers have to share the Number 5 with the scum from Orchard Park. :snicker:
My Grandmother lived on the Orchard Park estate before being moved to the edge of the Bransholme, Orchard Park was a green oasis in comparison !!
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

longdog wrote:He's from Bransholme... 'Nuff said :snicker:
as in the "far flung outpost of utter misery and despair is populated almost entirely by slack jawed drug-addled cavemen, their battered companions and numerous evil offspring." referred to in this ~ http://www.ilivehere.co.uk/bransholme-h ... ent-page-2 ?? :whistle:
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

JimUk1 wrote:
longdog wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:Yes,

I'm willing to wager he drinks in "The Swallow".

Without a doubt the worst pub in Britain, Europe and possibly the world.

Yes I'm all too familiar with people from that estate. Growing up in Sutton, I had the unfortunate pleasure of sharing the old Number 32 bus home with them.

Some very unpleasant people and I can see why it's a breeding ground for freemen!
Before you make such wild irresponsible statements I'd suggest, for Britain, the Golden Gate in Glasgow and for the world, the Balmoral in Vancouver. Unfortunately these fine establishments are now closed but I can speak with some authority having had the misfortune of having a beer at both.

If you want to restrict the running to local boozers I'd go with the Criterian in Hull. Also, now, I believe closed. I was there for Karaoke night.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: If you want to restrict the running to local boozers I'd go with the Criterian in Hull. Also, now, I believe closed. I was there for Karaoke night.
A very good nomination for world's greatest shithole and yes... Finally dead and buried. I went in there once and it was smackheads shooting up in one bar, smackheads trying to punt shoplifted gear in the other so they could score and join their mates in the first bar and blood on the walls.

If it weren't for the fact the punters were emaciated and barely able to stand it would've had a threatening atmosphere. In reality it was just grim, depressing and pathetic.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: If you want to restrict the running to local boozers I'd go with the Criterian in Hull. Also, now, I believe closed. I was there for Karaoke night.
A very good nomination for world's greatest shithole and yes... Finally dead and buried. I went in there once and it was smackheads shooting up in one bar, smackheads trying to punt shoplifted gear in the other so they could score and join their mates in the first bar and blood on the walls.

If it weren't for the fact the punters were emaciated and barely able to stand it would've had a threatening atmosphere. In reality it was just grim, depressing and pathetic.
Very much my experience except for the overwhelming noise from the Karaoke. I sat with my back to the wall, finished my beer, and got out.

I was there for a specific reason. My mother had an aunt who spent over 60 years behind the bar in just two Hull pubs, the Punch and the Criterian. She lived in the dock area just south of the Criterian.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

The punch tidied itself up a little, and as for Crit hotel , not been there in years.

And from what I remember neither had the windows bordered up like the Swallow.

The closest to the Swallow I've ever got was Bojangles in Alice Springs. Poms begrudgingly welcomed, sort of.

I'd still rather still pins in my privates than have a beer with Collin tho!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

more win!!!1!!!
I've also sent so far 1 notice to Amigos loans of which I became a guarantor for a relative who swore they would pay this loan and paid 3/4's of it and left me to pay the rest which I refuse to do, this is their response so far:
Our CEO Glen, has asked me to write to you on his behalf, following your letter dated the 2nd / 29th June. My name is Harriet and I am his PA.

<snip>

In relation to the content of your letter, we do not accept that the Magna Carta bears any relevance to our loan, or that we are required to provide the evidence you have requested in order to confirm your liability as guarantor.

The legally binding agreement that you signed is covered by the consumer credit act 1974 and we are regulated by the FCA. It is the FCA who you would need to speak to if you have any concerns about how our business operates, or the nature of your agreement.
The loan you guarantee has now been in arrears for 1087 days, It remains a possibility for us to pursue court action to recover this balance but we would prefer to work with you and your relative to clear the £240.92 outstanding. It is only by the loan being settled that your liability would be removed.

They also included a POPLA how to make an appeal, will continuing with the notice process get them off my back? Thanks
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

All Is not well in crab bait land.

They're going straight for the jugular on this.

Well played.