"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by longdog »

Apart from it being complete and utter bullshit I don't see what he's complaining about. Doesn't he want to impose the death penalty for 'treason' on pretty much anybody who sends him a bill?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

It's the same shit over and over in any case. Blah blah Article 61 blah blah treason blah blah I don't have to pay my bills.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I thought the idea that the EU, which lobbies against the death penalty - it's one of the obstacles to Turkey joining - covertly enacted it somehow seemed bonkers even by PLD standards.

And what do you know? The source cited, Helga Zepp-LaRouche, is the husband of Lydon LaRouche, and an anti-semite and holocaust denier in her own right.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helga_Zepp-LaRouche

One wonders what nasty corners Robinson has been poking around in to come up with this 'evidence'. And how many of the PLD crew secretly reckon TPTB = The Jews.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Well he seems quite happy to let this shit be posted on his group without comment so I think we can all draw a fair conclusion...
Raymond Parker

Well Hollywood is going to open some of the sheeps eyes,owned by filthy peado JEWS, until people realise these are the rats that want a coffee coloured race,us are the sheep,only good thing about america,when the shit hits the fan,at least they have guns,us are sitting ducks,sorry bout rant,learning the truth about history is very stressful,and makes me so fucking angry
Raymond Parker

JEWS have had a plan for many many years,and it will work, unless the sheep,wake up and start to realise, that people like me(sorry no 1 like me),or think like me,and learn truth,we will be slaughtered in our beds
Raymond Parker

My advice,arm youself to the teeth,with every kind of weapon u can get your hands on that includes illegal ones,nearly everyone i no is a fucking sheep,and live by JEW rule,i dont no how bad it will get in my life time,but by fuck it worries me wat im going to leave behind for my, family,and yours,we dont have a chane as long as people keep believing wat theJEW media want you to believe
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Most conspiracy subscribers appear to believe in this Jewish/Zionist agenda to enslave everyone.

They never actually tell us what the whole agenda end game is or what the jewsiah community have to gain from it.

People like Raymond are just nothing short of illiterate Nazis whom blame everyone for their own short-comings.

Truly a repulsive individual.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
3- what the hell is Marshal law? A western film? Do you mean Martial law?
No he meant what he said. A western film. It's explicit in this comment;
....comply with their forced vaccinations (which will destry YOU)
Now there are two possibilities here, I'll leave it to you to weigh which is most likely;

1 - The leader of a vast popular movement to overthrow the existing order and replace it with a new Magna Carta led society is such a shit speller he shouldn't be trusted with a grocery list. Or;

2 - He meant this;

Note that 'Destry Rides Again' was directed by George Marshall. How many clues do you need?

Go see what the boys in the backroom will have
And tell them I'm having the same
Go see what the boys in the backroom will have
And give them the poison they name

Ah, good detective work.

Perhaps Dave is referring to a character?

"If you don't want Marshall Law I suggest you join PLD, as he's one badass fun slinger from Texas, and he shits Magna Carta".
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Kent, the corrupt saloon owner and main villain, had the sheriff prior to Destry murdered. He kills Frenchie ( Marlene Dietrich) at the end and in turn gets his from Destry. So perhaps Dave is indirectly making a reference to him. There are no Marshals in the film. Destry is the deputy sheriff.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Adrian James
The remedy though, surely Julian Daniels, is to refute and demand proof of DRIVING. Blacks law dictionary, which I'm assured is the dictionary used by UK courts states quite clearly that the definition of DRIVER is one employed to conduct a wagon....
What are the odds that he's not even read that definition himself, just heard it from whoever "assured" him, presumably on Youtube. Otherwise surely he'd have noticed that the entry has an alternative definition of DRIVER. A person actually doing driving, whether employed by owner to drive or driving his own vehicle.

He might also have looked at the definitions for DRIVE - To control the motive power, as of a motor vehicle or DRIVING - To urge forward under guidance, compel to go in a particular direction, urge onward, and direct the course of. neither of which support the FMOTL you're-only-driving-if-you're-a-business.

Finally of course if he read the book he's see it's both out of date and American. Surely he'd notice that?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

No insurance is going to be a few hundred and 6 points. No MOT is usually £100. No licence should also be good for a few hundred.
Can someone explain for this American what "MOT" is?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
No insurance is going to be a few hundred and 6 points. No MOT is usually £100. No licence should also be good for a few hundred.
Can someone explain for this American what "MOT" is?
MOT is the nickname that has stuck. It is an abbreviation of Ministry of Transport. The test is an annual safety check applicable to cars over 3 years old and under 40(? can't remember but there is an exemption for very old cars). Like the French CT(Controle Technique) or Australian "Rego". It is like state vehicle inspection ( but we all know that varies massively from state to state ) and without it you are committing an offence. Your insurer may try to use the lack of one to get out of a payout too.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rosy

Post by rosy »

It is a test that must be done yearly once a car or motorbike is three years old from first registration (though vehicles registered prior to 1960 are exempt). It tests that the vehicle is roadworthy, looking at things like tyres, lights, brakes and emissions as well as non-safety but legal things like having a number plate that is compliant with the law. https://www.gov.uk/getting-an-mot et seq. The cost of the test is fixed by law and it can only be carried out by approved testing stations.

Cars/motorbikes without a current MOT will ping up on ANPR (automatic number plate recognition) cameras, and the fine is up to £1,000.

A vehicle owner has to have a current MOT in order to buy vehicle tax (even if the cost of the tax is nil).
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Thanks.
When I lived in New York they had pretty much the same system-- you couldn't renew your vehicle registration without an inspection certificate from a licensed mechanic. California is much looser on the subject, though they do require an emissions test every few years.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Texas operates the same way: get car inspected, show (or mail) certificate of inspection, and receive a windshield sticker (used to be two separate stickers) that says your registration and inspection history are current. The inspection is usually around $25 (paid to the inspection station), plus a state inspection fee of $7.50, a local fee of $10, and the registration fee of $51.75 (for cars and other light vehicles). That comes out to $94.25, which might seem steep, even when it's only once a year...until you consider that the penalty for driving without current registration is $200 (enforceable 5 days after the registration expiration date on the sticker). It sounds like the penalties are similar over there, but with a much higher chance of getting caught due to those ANPR cameras.

My point being that it's not that difficult to stay out of trouble if one simply looks up how to register their car, gets it inspected, and pays the fees: a commitment of maybe two hours and $95 once a year.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Adrian James The situation I am in is following today's events whilst I was out travelling in my car. I was accused of driving, despite me being very friendly and explaining to the corrupt road pirate that I am not employed on the road. I have no drivers licence as I'm not involved in commerce. I have no insurance, no tax. I would not supply my legal fiction so was arrested, kidnapped, forced onto a fingerprint machine against my consent. My car has been stolen. What I want to know is this, how do I get a common law court case to retrieve my property? :
This "travelling not driving" nonsense seems to be a transatlantic meme from the USA, like "the right to bare (sic) arms". Very disappointed that British Sovcit fuckwits cannot invent their own ridiculous theories of constitutional law. On the bright side, it is leading to lots of amusing traffic stops, arrests and seizures of personal mechanical non-commercial conveyances. Every time a window is busted, my shares in AutoGlass benefit. Keep it up, boys!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Hercule Parrot wrote:This "travelling not driving" nonsense seems to be a transatlantic meme from the USA, like "the right to bare (sic) arms". Very disappointed that British Sovcit fuckwits cannot invent their own ridiculous theories of constitutional law. On the bright side, it is leading to lots of amusing traffic stops, arrests and seizures of personal mechanical non-commercial conveyances. Every time a window is busted, my shares in AutoGlass benefit. Keep it up, boys!
Perhaps they can Ramble over there instead. I know there are some serious Rambling rights in the UK, and you don't need a Licence to Ramble, so that with be my suggestion to any UK Sovrun' out there. I also considered Cruising, Navigating, Riding, Trekking, Touring, or my personal favorite but a bit out there, they could be engaging in peregrination along the roads. These guys need to be more imaginative.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Very disappointed that British Sovcit fuckwits cannot invent their own ridiculous theories of constitutional law.
Well we don't have a written constitution which guarantees freedom of movement* and we don't have a 130 year old legal dictionary defining 'driver' as 'one employed...'. In the absence of those things it's obviously US law that applies to the UK because reasons.

* There might be a freedom of movement guarantee in the European Convention on Human Rights and therefore in The Human Rights Act but 99% of footlers don't believe in European law or statute law.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Burnaby49 wrote:Minister Catherine, a member of Minster Belanger's Church of the Ecumenical Redemption International, once tried to get out of a charge of driving without license or insurance by claiming that her car was an ecclesiastical pursuit chariot
The phrase "ecclesiastical pursuit chariot" will keep me chuckling for a week. Thank you!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Minister Catherine, a member of Minster Belanger's Church of the Ecumenical Redemption International, once tried to get out of a charge of driving without license or insurance by claiming that her car was an ecclesiastical pursuit chariot
The phrase "ecclesiastical pursuit chariot" will keep me chuckling for a week. Thank you!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Back to our idiot at hand, Dismal Dave, this is a case of one shouldn't invoke something one doesn't know how to spell, it only makes you look more foolish than what the gods have already done.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

its going from bad to worse for wanna be drug dealer Robotham.
Good morning fellow rebels I had s phone call from the non warrant officer and she had told me that I jsbe a live warrant out for my arrest and has arranged for me to attend the non court hearing on Thursday 26 October at 9,30 am at Birmingham magistrates office ( court) I obviously won't be attending,she also said if I pay the now 21 k now that I don't have to go!!! ,just for the money, jokers,Are we ready to rock and roll??
but sadly, he also lets slip that his missus has buggered off because of all the nonsense
I have to sell my home to satisfy the bastards I'll then be homeless,my wife had left cos she can't take the stress anymore because she has a disability and on supposed to be caring for her,l don't have anything left to lose apart from my freedom and dignity so I'll stand and I'll fight the treasonous paedos
another roaring win!!!1!!!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????