"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by longdog »

I don't think I'll ever stop being amused by the fact that the only time judges ever take a blind bit of notice of any of this drivel is when a moron goes into court and declares he's not there. "Oh... You're not here eh? I'm issuing an arrest warrant for your non-appearance then" :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

District Judge would indicate England. I guess he will have been convicted in his absence, these offences seem to only result in fines (I guess they could charge careless or dangerous driving for blatant infringements). So next stage I guess will be notification of the fine, then enforcement procedures.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

After all YOU didn't turn up, just some fanciful constructs you learned about from dodgy video posted by some redneck in the US of A or maybe one of Burnaby's mates.
You can't blame his non-attendance on my 'mates'. At all but one of the court hearings I've attended the defendant had at least enough sense to show up. Your British idiots have far more faith in the power of non-attendance than my Canadian idiots. In the one no-show he wasn't in the courtroom at the 10AM start and they had him in jail by the end of lunchtime and he stayed there for the duration. He'd apparently sent them a notice cancelling the charges against him and they'd failed to rebut so he was free and clear. At least until the RCMP knocked on his front door with the arrest warrant. Bernie Yankson denied that he was in court but he did so standing in front of the judge.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Burnaby49 wrote:Your British idiots have far more faith in the power of non-attendance than my Canadian idiots. In the one no-show he wasn't in the courtroom at the 10AM start and they had him in jail by the end of lunchtime and he stayed there for the duration. He'd apparently sent them a notice cancelling the charges against him and they'd failed to rebut so he was free and clear. At least until the RCMP knocked on his front door with the arrest warrant. Bernie Yankson denied that he was in court but he did so standing in front of the judge.
Sadly not so in UK, a warrant maybe issued for non-attendance but the enforcement is often done by civilian court officers who have little capacity for search or detention. They basically try to persuade the defendant to attend, offer them a lift, etc. If the defendant continues their defiance, it will eventually be passed to Police for arrest but this isn't seen as a priority tasking (unless defendant is serious/dangerous).
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I think our home grown traffic court hero must have been influenced to an extent by an American David Hall.

Here he is in action against a very patient judge Hurley facing a variety of charges, driving whilst drunk, with made-up licence tags, driving on a suspended licence, all committed whilst on bail for similar matters, a host of other quite serious auto-mo-beel vi-oh-lay-shuns.

Not someone you'd want driving travelling up and down your street in his vee-hick-kull when your loved ones were out and about. He trumps Our Del with not a trio but a quartet of invisible extensions of himself, the settler, the agent, the individual and the person. By a huge coincidence he explains to the court that the Agent and Settlor and the person all use exactly the same name as he does, David Hall. Who knew?

"Are you and David Hall one and the same person" the judge, not unreasonably enquires.
He exists on paper

comes the reply. "Are you the private individual David Hall?" tries the judge, homing in;
yes.
so progress of a sort. Sov gibberish then flows. He wasn't driving, he was travelling. Where is the presentment? I am a secured party under UCC (rattles off a string of numbers)

The judge clearly is enjoying himself.

The Judge; The Bond is withdrawn! (effectively, bail is denied)
David Hall; Where's my remedy?
J; Who's asking - the agent, the settlor, the individual or the person?
DH; I'm not the person!
J; Well, if you see the person David Hall tell him he's not leavin' jail either, alright.

And you can enjoy the rest with it's inevitable denouement as bail is refused and all four entities make the prison bus.

The point is, there are very strong parallels between the approaches of both David Hall and Derek in the UK, the only difference being that over here the bench didn't stomp on this crap and send him down for contempt.

The matters before the UK court only attract relatively small fines in any event.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

exiledscouser wrote:Our Del has been caught out in some sort of tachograph infringement (for US readers, I'm not sure if you have them but here's a rough guide) and decided in his pig-headed obstinacy to go head to head with authority. In his own words;
Okay... briefly... the case is about infringements of driving hours on a PCV tachograph... nothing exciting... hence my decision to enter the lions den lol..
Wait a minute. PCV? That's for class D. He's a bus or coach driver. This does not bode well for future employment.
...do something noble like in the opening sentences of a Tale of Two Cities.
Nerd here - that's the close of Tale of Two Cities, the opening is "It was the best of times. It was the worst of times." Equally appropriate though.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote:District Judge would indicate England. I guess he will have been convicted in his absence, these offences seem to only result in fines (I guess they could charge careless or dangerous driving for blatant infringements). So next stage I guess will be notification of the fine, then enforcement procedures.
Penalties for infringement of drivers' hours rules in Great Britain
Penalties for infringements of the drivers' hours rules in Great Britain, with maximum fines as contained within Part VI of the Transport Act 1968 (as amended), are as follows:

failure to observe driving time, break or rest period rules: fine of up to £2,500 (Level 4);
failure to make or keep records under the GB domestic rules: fine of up to £2,500 (Level 4);
failure to install a tachograph: fine of up to £5,000 (Level 5);
failure to use a tachograph: fine of up to £5,000 (Level 5);
failure to hand over records relating to recording equipment as requested by an enforcement officer: fine of up to £5,000;
false entry or alteration of a record with the intent to deceive: on summary conviction fine of £5,000 on indictment two years imprisonment;
altering or forging the seal on a tachograph with the intent to deceive: on summary conviction fine of £5,000, on indictment two years imprisonment; and
failure to take all reasonable steps to ensure contractually agreed transport time schedules respect the EU rules: fine of up to £2,500 (Level 4).

These are the maximum fines/punishment that can be imposed by a court of law.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Might these rules be affected by Brexit? (Sorry for being an ignorant independent American)
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

There’s an EU-wide agreement about commercial driver’s hours, but unless our government has completely lost the plot going back to the long-ago days when lorry and PCV drivers could drive as many hours as they wanted isn’t likely.

No-one wants lorry or bus drivers falling asleep at the wheel. Causes far too much of a mess when they cause a multiple pile up.

I say “no-one”, but there are doubtless a few at the lower end of the transport industry who think it their human right to drive while asleep or insist their employees drive longer than is safe. They generally fall into the category of people who get told “whinge all you like, it ain’t going to happen”.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

exiledscouser wrote:Why are their enemies always described as “treasonous paedos”? Is there any actual evidence of this or simply a baseless poisonous slur?

they're upset someone might have gotten the good pickin's before them.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have to admit that is one of the strangest things I find common to the UK loony class, this obsessive sick fascination with pedophiles.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I have to admit that is one of the strangest things I find common to the UK loony class, this obsessive sick fascination with pedophiles.
It makes a kind of sense in the wake of the revelations about Jimmy Saville. Its clear that someone with very close connections to TPTB was able to use his power and influence to carry out an astonishing number of sexual assaults over decades and that there was at worst connivance, and at best a willful blindness to what was going on.

Add that to the long running allegations about Edward Heath, Kincora, etc, etc, and the idea that secret networks of child abusers exist at the heart of the state does start to have an (unwarranted imo) air of potential credibility. Especially if, like the PLD crowd, analytical thinking isn't your strong suit.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

IMO it is just another way to demonise an opponent whose beliefs are different to those who are slinging the insult. We see it happen all the time in all areas of life. Rather than entering into a rational debate it is easier to call your opponent a racist, a homophobe, an islamophobe, a transphobe, paedo etc etc in order to shut down your opponent. When the footles do it we find it peculiar. When non-footles do it we don't blink an eyelid. It's human nature.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Comrade Sharik wrote:
It makes a kind of sense in the wake of the revelations about Jimmy Saville. Its clear that someone with very close connections to TPTB was able to use his power and influence to carry out an astonishing number of sexual assaults over decades and that there was at worst connivance, and at best a willful blindness to what was going on.

Add that to the long running allegations about Edward Heath, Kincora, etc, etc, and the idea that secret networks of child abusers exist at the heart of the state does start to have an (unwarranted imo) air of potential credibility. Especially if, like the PLD crowd, analytical thinking isn't your strong suit.
While that is all quite true, I am under the impression that it goes back further than those revelations.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Jews sacrifice Christian children, black men all want to rape de white woman, 'natives' are all cannibals... This habit of denouncing anybody you don't like as paedophiles is just plain old demonisation of the 'enemy' and it's been going on since the first cave-moron fell out with the people in the cave next door.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Comrade Sharik wrote:
The situation with Savile was not altogether clear as to who knew what - probably those who’s job it was to know, did know. I can recommend an excellent book on the subject “in plain sight” by Dan Davis, a journalist who was quite close to him over the years and who, whilst having his doubts never (he says) had any direct proof as to his activities whilst alive. Although JS received a knighthood in the end there was much resistance - until his own lobbying was eventually successful - Davis speculates that knowledge of his deviant proclivities lay behind this reticence.

I met the man on three occasions and thought him a bit odd but probably because he was the product of the “Smashie and Nicey” school of being a “Dee Jay”, involved as he was in a lot of “Charidee” work and found him a bit up his own arse. I had no idea of his predatory sexual nature.

He was clearly an arch-manipulator and sociopath, largely friendless and with no meaningful female relationships for pretty much the whole of his life, that much could be discerned.

JS has however provided the perfect prototype for the high profile paedophile member of the “social and societal elite” who was apparently exempt from exposure and punishment because of his links to TPTB. However, he was very much a creature of his time and the Zeitgeist moves relentlessly on as certain Hollywood moguls are finding out.

Accusations of peadophilla are now, to answer my own point (!), just part of the lexicon of degradation to level at ones enemies now that the f and c word no longer have their previous capacity to shock.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Back in the late eighties or early nineties in Scarborough I came within feet of running the creepy fucker down with my van when he jogged across the road in front of me. It's a shame reflex action on my part saved him from being splattered all up the A165 because If I'd known it was him I would've hesitated before hitting the brake pedal :snicker:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:Back in the late eighties or early nineties in Scarborough I came within feet of running the creepy fucker down with my van when he jogged across the road in front of me. It's a shame reflex action on my part saved him from being splattered all up the A165 because If I'd known it was him I would've hesitated before hitting the brake pedal :snicker:
Pity! My friends Mum went to school in Leeds, apparently he used to turn up at the school gates in his roller and invite young girls to 'go for a ride with him', everyone knew about it and exactly what kind or ride he was after !
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Another satisfied customer

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Does Ady know he's picking a fight with someone on disability?