"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by longdog »

Hang about...

So he was getting DLA but is not getting PIP at least partly because he refused to go to the assessment. If I understand correctly he was working on the bar at a pub and got sacked.

Now then... Working behind a bar is a proud and noble profession but it's actually a lot more physical than it appears on the surface. If he was well enough to work a bar then how exactly is he sufficiently disabled to be entitled to benefits?

I know DLA/PIP is payable whether or not you work but if he's claiming on the basis of Muscular Dystrophy but (formerly) working behind a bar that sounds mighty suspicious.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Hello all, brand-new Quatloosian here. I've been lurking for a while, reading (among others) this thread and the threads chronicling the exploits of "Peter of England" and his "WeRe [not a] Bank". Anyway, to keep this on-topic, wasn't the King Arthur pub in Glastonbury the pub that Peter kept promoting a meeting at (only to be denied by the pub's owner on Facebook)? Is it possible that Robinson got involved with either Peter or the WeRe Bank?
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
longdog

Post by longdog »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:Anyway, to keep this on-topic, wasn't the King Arthur pub in Glastonbury the pub that Peter kept promoting a meeting at (only to be denied by the pub's owner on Facebook)? Is it possible that Robinson got involved with either Peter or the WeRe Bank?
Not a bad bit of sleuthing for a first post... It was indeed The King Arthur...

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9179700768
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

David sounds like just the kind of employee I would go out of my way to search for and work to keep on the payroll. Image
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:Hello all, brand-new Quatloosian here. I've been lurking for a while, reading (among others) this thread and the threads chronicling the exploits of "Peter of England" and his "WeRe [not a] Bank". Anyway, to keep this on-topic, wasn't the King Arthur pub in Glastonbury the pub that Peter kept promoting a meeting at (only to be denied by the pub's owner on Facebook)? Is it possible that Robinson got involved with either Peter or the WeRe Bank?

Welcome to the group !
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

When are we expecting this grandiose seizure of a government building?

Just as soon as the DWP pay David?

When he has phone credit?

When the ringing in his ears stops?

When he's finished moaning on Facebook?

When the Barons tell him to?

I've being sat in anticipation of this monumental event for months now!
I was hoping for some that would give the government no option but to listen to their demands....

Like blow up the internet

Or drink as much strongbow in Asda as you can, before the police arrive and arrest you!
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Welcome to the group !/quote]

Thanks, it's great to be here! All y'all ("All of you" as translated from Texan to the Queen's English) have provided me with more than enough entertainment to fill the void left after studying engineering.
Not a bad bit of sleuthing for a first post... It was indeed The King Arthur...

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9179700768
Thanks for the compliment. I realize that the whole WeRe Bank thing happened a few years ago, so it might just be a coincidence. On the other hand, it could both partially explain Robinson's lack of funds and some of his ideology.
Last edited by Gregg on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
longdog

Post by longdog »

Poor old PAYG Dave really is having a grumpy day isn't he?..
David Robinson

I've been trying to get people to join for years now...people come and then go....it baffles me how some people can learn the truth and then seem to disappear from the group......its been really difficult to keep momentum going, even in Glastonbury when I held weekly meetings it all fell apart and I ended up closing the group down...I could name names but that seems pointless they know who they are.

Trying to keep people focussed on the constitution has been difficult...quite a few go the freeman way and use their rules and courts because (in my opinion) they are gutless when it comes to standing their ground under the constitution....
I wonder if it's actually occurred to him that reason people 'disappear' is that they either come to the conclusion from reading the posts that his shit doesn't work or they try it themselves and find out the hard way that it doesn't work. In the six months or so I've been following the PLDers on Facebook it's been one long, unbroken and very public history of failure including jail sentences, evictions and bankruptcy. You'd have to be pretty dim not to notice.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Indeed, it really is rattling down to a few hardcore followers on their road to destruction. Most 'new' posters are trying to dodge PCNs and don't give a shit about the Magna Carta.

We've got the imminent downfall of Robotham, Crabbie, Mel and that loser husband & wife team on the horizon.

Aside from that, its radio silence.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:Anyway, to keep this on-topic, wasn't the King Arthur pub in Glastonbury the pub that Peter kept promoting a meeting at (only to be denied by the pub's owner on Facebook)? Is it possible that Robinson got involved with either Peter or the WeRe Bank?
It is pure speculation but what about his employment ending because he used or tried to use the pub as a meeting place for Peter's scam.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
It is pure speculation but what about his employment ending because he used or tried to use the pub as a meeting place for Peter's scam.
I was thinking that maybe WeRe Bank might have had something to do with David "helping" that person to "save" 3k. But it is pure speculation, since (unless I missed it) David doesn't specify exactly when this took place. The pub sure is an interesting coincidence.

(Ha! Finally figured out how the quotes work!)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

BoomerSooner17 wrote:(Ha! Finally figured out how the quotes work!)
Easy when you know how. Welcome!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

BoomerSooner17 wrote: On the other hand, (prior involvement in WeRe Bank) could both partially explain Robinson's lack of funds and some of his ideology.
Well, people who get sucked into one FMOTL scheme get sucked into the next one. And Robinson seems more like a follower than a leader - I never did figure out how he gravitated to the head of this little movement. So I certainly wouldn't rule out that he was involved with WeRe Bank.
longdog

Post by longdog »

As the combined forces of wawful webelion have failed to secure the support of a single baron Rebel Ian proposes to appoint their own barons.... Oh and get rid of those pesky muslamics while he's about it

Ian Brewster

After deep thought and witnessing such unrest here in our indigenous lands(uk) I request that it by acceptance we of this nation require 25 persons of reputable character to be elected to invoke article 61,Magna Carta,UPON ANY DISCONTENT THAT WE SHARE .We rely upon the established constitution of the Magna Carta above parliamentary laws and decisions made by parliament that cause discontent and tyranny in this democracy and are forced upon individuals that erode our rights,such as security etc like allowing enemies to enter our lands (terrorists eg bombers ,using vehicles to maim and kill,it is the abhorrant negligence of government we suffer daily.
I suggest that individuals put themselves forward to represent the people and be duly chosen and act as 25 barons and execute the constitution above all and any any parliamentary actions and decisions.
PLEASE PUT YOUR VIEWS AND PERSON FORWARD FOR ELECTION AS REPRESENTATIVES AS "BARONS".
HOPEFULLY WE WILL APPLY THE CONSTITUTION .
ADD YOUR NAME . PLEASE.
longdog

Post by longdog »

And speaking of nasty little racists...
Robbie Sutton

Is everybody in this group fully aware that since the advent/imposition of Christianity in/upon the continent of Europe, you have been lied to by "governments" who state that they are serving the European people when, in fact, they are serving a nomadic/merchant class of (((people))) from the middle East?
A nomadic / merchant class... Hmmmmmm... I wonder who he could possibly mean.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote:And speaking of nasty little racists...
Robbie Sutton

Is everybody in this group fully aware that since the advent/imposition of Christianity in/upon the continent of Europe, you have been lied to by "governments" who state that they are serving the European people when, in fact, they are serving a nomadic/merchant class of (((people))) from the middle East?
A nomadic / merchant class... Hmmmmmm... I wonder who he could possibly mean.
The triple bracket is the alt-right's on-line yellow star system.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

after deep thought
says Ian Brewster.

Deep Thought was designed to discover the meaning of life, the universe and everything.

It ruminated on the question for millennia and was near to the answer but having been exposed to the PLD Gang it calculated instead Ian's IQ.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

exiledscouser wrote:
after deep thought
says Ian Brewster.

Deep Thought was designed to discover the meaning of life, the universe and everything.

It ruminated on the question for millennia and was near to the answer but having been exposed to the PLD Gang it calculated instead Ian's IQ.

Good Star for that excellent Douglas Adams reference! We expect great things from you!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It would seem the glasto pub is indeed a hotbed of freetardary
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:It would seem the glasto pub is indeed a hotbed of freetardary
Most the staff are under A61?

I hope their not charging the rebels VAT, that's treasonous!

I hope there not paying income tax!

That's also treasonous!

And I hope they're not selling beers from companies that are cooperations!

We all know how much those pesky cooperations want to enslave you!

:haha: