The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SoLongCeylon wrote:I know Craig isn't in the SovCit or FMOTL category but for everyone's festive entertainment, this is what internet millionaire is flogging now: https://celebsmile.net/
Spectacularly dodgy. Full of spoolling erors, and their claimed professional registration doesn't stand up to checking - http://www.damas.co.uk/members/a-z/
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

URL first registered 25th Oct this year through an anonymising service... Sounds very reliable.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My take is that Craig is a telemarketing scammer wannabe who can't find or hold any kind of real job, even minimum wage would probably be better than what he is pulling in, and I get the impression he isn't really competent at anything or anything marketable. I think Da is just an opportunistic old fool grasping at straws. If someone told him that worshiping giant purple men from Alpha Praxis would vindicate him he'd probably do it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

slowsmile wrote:
SoLongCeylon wrote:There are several people who have their own threads here who would be ideal customers for Craig's joke teeth:

Colon

Chrissy Morris

Steve McRae

Many of the hardcore followers of TC who shouted at the Police on Eviction Day 2015.

Any more?
I was thinking of Amanda in her onesie wearing veneers on her teeth

(OK so I have a strange imagination.......................)
That's just....

I'm going to send you the bill for the counseling I'll need to recover from that image.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
notorial dissent

Lots of wurdz, but NO real content. In other words Tom bog standard.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

In summary...

"All of my rantings have had no effect so far so I'm going to repeat my rantings and this time the Sheeple will finally see the light".
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

longdog wrote:In summary...

"All of my rantings have had no effect so far so I'm going to repeat my rantings and this time the Sheeple will finally see the light".
Kind of like he keeps throwing the same old crap at the courts expecting a different result next time.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I often wonder how come these people only realize how they've been taken advantage of after they cash the check for the mortgage. If they had any intellectual honesty, they'd be out trying to keep people from buying houses until they could pay cash up front.

I mean, why just fight to right the wrong, when you could be preventing it?
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I'll give Tom credit for a little self-awareness. That comparison of himself to Randy Quaid's character in Independence Day is spot on. Except for winning, of course. But if you had to cast someone to play Tom in a movie, Randy Quaid wouldn't be a bad choice.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Isn't Groundhog Day more apt?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

NO NO NO! Independence Day? Groundhog Day? Are you people serious? You're getting it all wrong. These are American movies. Tom is British to the core and he's modeling himself on one of the absolutely classic characters of British literature and cinema. Do you really need a Canadian to point this out to you?

Tom's utilizing symbolism. He posted saying that, after a long absence, he was back in action. He posted it at 11:08PM on December 24th. Do you think that's just coincidence? Think back on the classics of the British cinema and a cherished British Christmas story of death, despair, and redemption. Who else, just before midnight on Christmas eve, returned from a long absence to initiate the process of redeeming a character sunk in corruption and evil?

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

TheNewSaint wrote:I'll give Tom credit for a little self-awareness. That comparison of himself to Randy Quaid's character in Independence Day is spot on. Except for winning, of course. But if you had to cast someone to play Tom in a movie, Randy Quaid wouldn't be a bad choice.
Didn’t Randy end up never being heard from again too?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The little bald guy on Benny Hill.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote:I often wonder how come these people only realize how they've been taken advantage of after they cash the check for the mortgage. If they had any intellectual honesty, they'd be out trying to keep people from buying houses until they could pay cash up front.

If they preventing the wrong before it happened they wouldn't get a free house :snicker:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote:I often wonder how come these people only realize how they've been taken advantage of after they cash the check for the mortgage. If they had any intellectual honesty, they'd be out trying to keep people from buying houses until they could pay cash up front.

And why do they believe that a void contract is still binding on the lender, even though they don't have to repay the loan? If the contract were, in fact, void, it would only be fair to return the money to the lender.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It would not merely be fair to return the money, they would be obliged to return the money, since they would have no legal grounds for retaining it.

The lender could agree to the return of the money over a protracted period, of course.
So they would be pretty much where they started, paying money in installments over a long period. Despite the mortgage being void.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I think people are forgetting the 'fact' that it's the borrower's signature that creates the money in the first place so there's no reason why they should repay it. They created it so it's theirs. Blah blah actual accounting blah blah full disclosure blah blah fiat currency blah blah reserve banking etc etc :snicker:
Interobang
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Interobang »

Prehaps this successful business is how he’s gonna fund helping all these poor people?

http://localflooringinspections.com

You can even be represented at court!

?!
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Interobang wrote:Prehaps this successful business is how he’s gonna fund helping all these poor people?

http://localflooringinspections.com
From the site
Every report we provide is unbiased and independent, we are in no way affiliated with flooring manufacturers or installers. This is important due to the fact a large bulk of our work comes in the way of renter or customer disagreements and slip and fall cases. If you need expert advice or witness as to the standard of flooring work then IFI are the right choice.
Um, first, I don't think Tom knows what unbiased really means, and need I point out, that while he may be independant, and not employed [I could just stop here but, I shall continue] by manufacturers and installers, if he does an inspection, he would be working for one of the parties, and presuming they are paying him, I doubt he would write up a report finding nothing. So as for Unbiased and independant, he would be neither, both biased in favor of, and connected to the party that hires him. So while it is true he would be an independant party, I doubt the report will be both unbiased an independant. The only way the report has a chance of being unbiased and independant is if it was ordered by a mediator as part of a dispute resolution, or alternately, by a court. However, I get the feeling in both cases, court or mediator request, Tom will just side with the little guy, every time, and against any company or manufacturer, because undoubtedly, those companies are trying to "Screw the (free)man."
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.